Doct's Kamen rider Revice and...

By Doctmar123

In the year of 2021, the mystery siblings came from long distant of pasts, but claims as Emiya Shirou's child... More

Chapter 1: Future meets Past and Dad?! Diablo has returned!
Chapter 4: Story of Diablo and Explanation of Future
Chapter 7: Sibling Reconcile and Kamen rider Century!
Chapter 9: Fight for Love and Peace (Part 2)
Chapter: Final

Prologue: Travel to Past

1.1K 21 24
By Doctmar123

Narrative: The year is now 2071. 50 years have since, when the Demons clans has escaped from hells spread out the entire global their world already have been conquered by them.

Revealing the disaster and ruined of the city, what happened in the future during in the post apocalypse.

Seeing the multiple types of demons, has spreading out in the city of ruined Fuyuki.

Narrative: The devils live in Devil City High in the sky, while the few remaining humans are slaved by the low class of demons who rules over the lands.

Seeing the different classes revealing the higher up demons are being snobbish, arrogant and tolerance, achieving of their desires and doing whatever they likes.

In the lower class of demons, seeing the groups of demons are enslaving the humans forcing them to works while the other lesser demons eating humans as their feasts if they refuses of failed to works.

Narrative: But.... There is remaining few humans are resistance forces fighting for the sakes of the freedom and saving the worlds bring back to humanity out from demon's hand. Known as Chaldea. 

Seeing of the van bumped in roughly, causing everyone to be jumped a bits. 

Fujimaru: Gah! What the hell Brock, can't you be little gentle for this! *annoyed*

Fujimaru Emiya nicknamed Gudao!

Brock: Guh! What the hell you want me to do?! Want me to drive gentle and slowly as well! No! You making me sound me like grandma! *Argued*

Brock best driver of Resistance!

Fujimaru: Move over! I taking over to drive this! *Argued*

Brock: No way! It my van! I am one of the best resistance's driver and get away! Who the one who save your butt, me! *Argued*

Fujimaru: Shut up! We are literally chased by the thousands hordes of demons are chasing after us, dumbass! *Argued*

Brock: Don't call me a dumbass you short hot headed punk! *Argued*

As both of them arguing and struggling to take over controlling of the wheels. While the groups let out exasperated sigh.

Suddenly the orange hair girl with ponytail side, picked up a strong senses. Making her use senses magic to spread the entire area. She senses of cautious and dangers.

Ritsuka: Oh no.... Our entrance.... It been blocked!!! *Alerted*

Ritsuka Emiya nicknamed Gudako!

Brock/Gudao: What?!

Making them turn facing on the windshield where she directly points at. Revealing a massive spawns of demons blocking their entrance under the tunnel.

Brock: Shit! What we do, this is our only way to the resistance base!

???: Don't worry... I take this...

Making them turns, behind him. Revealing the young girl with the blond hair and blue eyes. 

Arthur Emiya The Child of King!

Fujimaru: Nii san, are you insane?! Can't you see that thing, it massive hordes of demons blocking our way out, they....

Arthur: Don't worry... I inherited dad and my mother.... With my projection magic and... *pats his chest* Mom left for me to protect us... *with smiles*

Ritsuka: Nii san....

Arthur: Trust me... *reassuring smiles*

As Arthur standing on top of the van, facing glaring at the swarms of demons blocking of their entrance. The demons releases hisses at him.

Arthur: Trace on...

He summons of different weapons as the duel wielding. On his right hand he wielding the sword belong to great hero, and other weapon belongs Hero of Justice.

Kanshou

Arthur: Come on!

The demons releases of high pitched shrieked spreads their wings flapping flew toward at Arthur. 

He unfazed, still in his motionless stand before started swinging his swords giving the furies powerful slashes cutting the demons into pieces.

While everyone staring in awe of Arthur fighting and swinging well cutting the demons into pieces. As Brock gagged in disgusted wiped out the bloods of demons using windshield.

Shawn: Wow.... Your brother.... Never keeps stop surprising us, does he? *felt impressed*

Shawn the fighter of Resistance!

Ritsuka: Of course he is! He inherited fighting skills and pro like dad and his momma Art... *gasped sensing new dangers* New wave coming out!

Making them looks windshield, seeing more multiple demons forming like the giant waves coming toward them.

Shawn: I got them...

Ritsuka: Shawn! *worried tone*

Shawn didn't listen or hear his name. When he get out and get on top of the van. He chants the magic spell using the largest streams of flames burning everything in their way to making a clear path.

While Arthur and Spawn clearing their paths to obliterating the demons they felt a little tired, and won't rest or give up continue fighting for. 

Archer: It over... For your futile resistance....

Seeing the archer shoot out releasing the archer shot on Shawn's arm. Making him scream in pain his arm got impale by arrows.

 Arthur: Shawn!

On the other side of the other. Seeing the large demon devouring cramples bricks, large vehicles and some dead bodies of humans.

Revealing it's Goliath.

Goliath: Alright... BATTER UP!!! 

He lifted the giant boulder, before throwing using the inhuman strength dashing in quick speed like cannon. While Brock continue driving hurrying until he notices the giant boulder toward them....

Brock: Oh sh.....

He unable to finish, when the boulder finally made the contact on the van forcing both male on top knock off top of the van, indoor of van they're hold on prevent got hurt as the van rolling in multiple town.

Arthur landed on the ground in perfect time, he becomes anxiety and worried what happened to his sibling.

Arthur: Oh no.... Gudao! Gudako! You there! Brock where are you!

Fujimaru: W-W-We're here.... *weak but alive*

Making them turns, revealing is Fujimaru with Ritsuka holding injury Brock. As Arthur in reliefed his siblings are alive.

He started rushes to them before hugging them.

Arthur: Guys! *hugging them before let go* I glad you alright. You okay?

Fujimaru: Yeah.... We're fine....

Ritsuka: I okay... We... *gasped* Where Shawn?!

???: Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

Ritsuka: Shawn! *Worried tone*

Making her anxiety worried rushes to follow the voice he at, her older brothers cried out call her back. When she arrived to his destination, but notices his ankle hurt.

Ritsuka: Shawn!

Shawn: Gudako, run! *gritted his teeth in pain*

Ritsuka: It's okay. It's okay. I got you. *helping him wrap his blanket*

Demon: Hey guys! I think we find those humans!

Making them turns attentions toward of the incoming demons. Seeing the multiple demons approaching them.

As Ritsuka finally wrapped around on Shawn's leg and helping to get up hurried back to the resistance's base. But knowing it slow them down.

Ritsuka: It going be okay. We going be make it.... We going make it...

Shawn: Ritsuka... Leave... Now... *looks down in calm tone*

Ritsuka:.... What?!

Shawn: My ankle....I slow you guys down.... I can't walk anymore... Go back to others....

Ritsuka: What you talking about?! We going make it! *Tears spread out*

Shawn: Ritsuka...

Before she could speaks any words out, but suddenly she felt the tab on her chest. Making her looks down, revealing a mystic code devices engulfed creating a magic shield barriers on Ritsuka.

Making her surprised and turns facing at Shawn with sad and farewell smiles. Making her realizes, before tears spreads out....

Ritsuka: No... No, no, no, no, no, no, no Shawn! Don't do this! There has to be another way! *tears spreads out and banging against barrier shield*

Shawn:.... Live.... Ritsuka...

Ritsuka: Shawn... Noooo! *tears spread*

As Shawn weakly stepping forward in few, facing against the army of the demons slowly approaching to them.

While Shawn facing them with no fear with bravery, but felt fear hidden inside him, knowing the fear and past haunt back to him. Remembering the demons have killed his own parents, he seen it with his own eyes, when he was child.

After years their homes has turns into hell.... Shawn has grew and found family with his friends and teams.... Some of them makes and some of them doesn't... Now... It time for him to protect his family....

He chanting summons all the magic circuits surrounds on his body. Charging up with massive increasing overall powers.

Ritsuka: No, no, no, no, no, no! Shawn! Don't do this!

Demon 2: Ehehehehehehehehe..... Eh? Hey yo! What in the name of Maou, he doing?

Demon 3:..... IT'S A TRAP! FALL BA...

Shawn: Go back to hell, and take your friends with yo....

BOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!

Seeing the massive explosion created the big impact and the powerful shockwave spreads out. Except for Ritsuka has the barrier already defended her, before the barrier faded away.

Ritsuka:.... SHAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWNNNN!!! *Tears spread out*

Causing her crying mourning, grieving and devastated. Over the loss of the comrade. And never tell him how she feels about him....

Her two brothers and Brock manages found her after managed shielded behind the wrecked bus from the shockwaves.

Timeskipped

After the devastating and loss of their friend. Seeing Arthur and his team finally arriving back in the resistance hq. 

While the siblings and Brock got their injury treated up and heal up, while Ritsuka remains silence and emotionless unable to forget what happened.

???: Excuse me! Excuse me! Coming through! Kids, you alright!

Arthur/Fujimaru: Uncle!

Kaito: Thanks the Great Ishnimori alright! I have great news for... Gudako... Are you alright, for this? *concern and worried for her*

Ritsuka:.... I'm alright, Uncle.... Say... What you wanted to tell me about it?

Kaito: It....

Later

Emiya Siblings: The new driver is completed?!

Kaito: That right, after some teams of resistances manages to fetched the tachyon crystal energy and remaining low mystic codes now I finally perfected it! Using my new equipment is the Cyclotron! *explaining*

He showing the three large boxes which of them has different coloured. The right one has pink, the left one has blue and the center in between of box is red. 

Cyclyontrons having identical.

Kaito: With enough mana you three have, will send you go back to the past! *explaining*

Fujimaru: Wait.... if we wears of the drivers will allowed us go back in the past...

Ritsuka: We can meets mom and dad, in the past! *Smiles in hopes*

Kaito: Exactly! *grins*

Arthur: Grandpa Uncle, is there the reasons why you sending us in the pasts, because we have our father's genes?

Kaito: That right! The three of you are different, after you were born, you inherited of your father's genes and likeness. Because his genetics passed down his legacy of kamen riders and hope for future!

Fujimaru: But.... Will it worked? Since we wearing the same belt? *asking in curious*

Kaito: It will work, if my theory is corrected Arthur will be holding wearing the main driver of the cyclonetron driver with the sync matches at same times and then you three will be...

Arthur: If we able to transformed as Kamen rider, the belt and rider you designed is the only way to defeats Diablo taking over the worlds! *finishes the sentences*

Kaito: That right, it the only way to save the future from the demons take over! You guys will be henshin together as one known as.... KAMEN RIDER CENTURY!!!

Fujimaru: What we waiting for! Let go!

Seeing of Ritsuka overheard of her brothers and surrogate grandfather/great uncle. She forming the frowns and concern expression. Looking at the old pictures in her hand.

Timeskipped

Seeing of three siblings are ready enter inside of the chambers, where the groups of resistance and standing watching them to be ready.

Kaito: You ready Emiyu Siblings?!

Emiyu Siblings: Ready!

Operator: Tachyon mana will be releasing spreading out in their magic circuits systems. Synchronize matches will be... at 5, 4, 3, 2, 1!

Arthur presses the right side of button on driver.

READY!

Arthur's driver manages to linked connected with his sibling's drivers. Seeing the particles and sparks surrounded them. Making them groans in pain gained the side effect seeing the memory of pasts....

???: Let me go!

Seeing of the young strapped on table, being forced to be experiment, while the scientists using the futuristic surgery tools, while the man in mask watching him.

???: Soon you will be fine assists of Shocker... 

Changing to the young girl with pink hair like the style of bob haircut, facing toward behind her back who she dearest with.

???: Senpai...

Seeing of the man sitting on the rock, he surrounded with desert and weapons on him.

???: I have what I have to do... I have no choice to sold my soul to demon... Even I have to sacrifice to saving my family.... 

As the siblings let out screaming before creating a light light, making Kaito and others shield their eyes from lights. Before they unshielded, revealing tachyon particles of their body signs where they left. 

Done!

Operator: It worked! It worked!

Making all the resistance let out cheering in celebration, after years fighting wars against the demons. Now it finally come to end. The future will be save.

Brock: Arthur... Fujimaru... Ritsuka.... Good luck.

Kaito: I'm counting on you.... Kamen riders....

KAMEN RIDER REVICE AND SABER BEYOND THE GENERATIONS OF HEROES!!!

End of Prologue

Well that it everyone! Now.... I am Kamen rider Beyond the Generations crossover my book of Revice x Fate collab with ArseneLupinX's Kamen Rider Saber x Legends of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel shout out and check out his book! We going takes the turns of each chapters to takes parts on our two books.

Later! 

My next chapter: Future meets Past and Dad?! Diablo has returned! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

116K 24.3K 73
Arc(9)-Arc(14)+Real World+Extra အာဏာရှင်ကုန်းvsနတ်ဘုရားရှို့
5.2K 91 5
long story short Garou and Saitama end up in the world of avatar and must endure the rage of war.
30.1K 1.2K 30
"Come on, come on, don't leave me like this I thought I had you figured out Something's gone terribly wrong You're all I wanted Come on, come on, don...
189K 4.3K 30
Orphaned at a very early age, a young man goes through self-discovery as he uncovers his demonic past and faces a heavenly challenge. After discoveri...