The Ninth Member Of Stray Kids

By Stay_cafe

A boy Lee JiHoon who was going to debut with Stray Kids: the new boy group of JYP Entertainment withdrew his... More

About Hwang Aera
Know More About Zoey Hwang.
The Start Of Everything.
Zoey's Relations.
A Girl In A Boy Group?
The Evaluations.
The Evaluations Pt. 2.
"Why?"
The Room Distribution.
A Night At The Convenience Store.
Facing The Truth
Fixing The Damage
Out Of Focus
Finally 9
"STOP OVERWORKING!!"
Crush
One Step Closer
A Fun Hangout
Again?
Again? Pt.2
These Guys *sigh*
Confession
Confession Pt.2
Things Aera has said:-
Unfair
A BestFriends Date
The Reveal
Jealous Jealous?

Previous Feelings?

342 13 0
By Stay_cafe

'The Semi-Coed Group Stray Kids earned their first music show win at M-Countdown with the lead single "Miroh" of their 4th EP Clé 1: MIROH'

2019 started off with a bang for Stray Kids. Their first album of 2019, Clé 1: MIROH released in March and it's title track MIROH gave them their first ever win.

It was an emotional moment for all of them. Each of them couldn't speak properly cause none of them could stop crying first. They hugged each other and even after their encore was over and they went down the stage thanking everyone, they were STILL inseparable. Crying in each other's arms, some tried keeping their tears inside but at the end the tears made its way out. It was a really happy moment for all of them.

This was the first time she saw Han breaking down like that. He was shivering, crying, he looked like a little child. And he was the main reason why even at the backstage they couldn't hold their tears back.

They celebrated a little by having a home-party at their dorms. Aera got a call from Soobin and Wooyoung as they congratulated her. TXT and Ateez had debuted and Aera's happiness knew no bounds cause her friends were also with her now! It felt like it was perfect. They couldn't meet properly at M-Countdown cause their timings didn't match. They just exchanged 'hellos' and they had to leave.

She saw Yeonjun there. And she couldn't deny the fact that he had grown so much in these months. His facial features became clearer, he became taller and she couldn't help but laugh when she saw how the TXT members were trying their best to hide behind Stray Kids so that they won't be seen in the cameras. All 5 of them definitely grew really tall. She wished she could spend some time with Soobin and Beomgyu. Maybe she will get a chance in the next Music Show?

Stray kids were still left with the promotions and performances for the album. Music Bank being their next destination.

They finished their pre-recording and stepped down the stage after thanking everyone. They were removing their mic-sets when they heard a loud voice.

"YOO!! A TO ZEEEE!!!" They turned to the voice to find a guy walking towards them with a smile on his face looking at the only girl in their group. And another loud voice was heard.

"WOOOOOOO!!!" It was Wooyoung. She ran to the guy hugging him tightly as the guy hugged her back and picked her up easily due to the height difference, swirling her around once before keeping her back on the ground, still hugging her. "I missed you" she said. "I missed you too" and with that the two broke the hug and he patted her head.

"But what are you doing here? Aren't Ateez already done with the promotions for the recent album?" She questioned.

"Yes we are done and that's why we got a little break so I thought of visiting you to watch you perform"

"Really? Thankuuu" Her lips unknowingly turned into a pout. Wooyoung was about to say something when their moment was interrupted by a sulky Dwaekki.

"Yah Wooyoung-ah! I'm also your friend right? Aren't you going to greet me?" The two turned to the owner of the voice and chuckled before going to him as Wooyoung gave him a nice hug as well. Wooyoung congratulated all of them for their win and also apologized to the staffs along with Aera for being noisy earlier.

They were just joking here and there when a song that was also having its pre-recording caught Wooyoung and Aera's ears and the two looked at each other at the same time.

"That's...TXT!" Both of them exclaimed together.

"But I didn't know that they were also performing here today" Aera confessed.

"I also didn't know about it. Well, since they are also here...let's meet them" Wooyoung suggested.

"Yess! I wanted to meet Soob and Gyu since so long"

"Just Soob and Gyu? What about...uhm...Yeonjun huh?" There goes Wooyoung again with his teasing only to hear a "shut up" and get hit by Aera's elbow.

"What about Yeonjun?" Hyunjin asked casually.

"Oh you guys didn't know? Aera literally has a huge crush on Yeonjun"

"WHAT?!?" The 8 kids exclaimed together.

"Aerie you didn't tell us about it" Chan said sounding offended.

"Firstly! It's not 'has' it's 'had'. I HAD a crush on him and it wasn't that serious and it was long back that too and I had told y'all that I had a crush on a trainee back when I was in BigHit" She shrugged making everyone nod their head.

"So the nice, handsome, cute, cool guy that you said you almost kissed was actually Yeonjun?!?" As if that was the only thing to come out of Hyunjin's mouth.

"So you told them about that incident?" Wooyoung chuckled.

"Yes Hyunjin it's the same guy" she sighed. "Almost kissed pfft", Han snorted only to be glared by Aera and Wooyoung. And then he acted like he was coughing.

And when she thought that they were about to change the topic, the 5 tower-like tall men who just finished their recording came back-stage while removing their mic-sets and it didn't take Wooyoung even a sec to call out Yeonjun and Yeonjun came to him as the 2 hugged.

Hyunjin didn't know why but he felt a knot in his stomach looking at the Yeonjun. "He is handsome indeed, seems like a nice, cool guy as well"

Hyunjin's thoughts took over him and he didn't realise that Yeonjun was bowing at him. Chan shook him back to the world and he greeted Yeonjun back.

Aera all this time was hiding behind Minho for some reason. She didn't know why but she could still feel her heart beating a little fast when she looked at Yeonjun. It had been long since she last saw him, maybe that's why? Maybe because he had matured a little?

Yeonjun greeted everyone and by the time the other 4 TXT members also came to Yeonjun and greeted SKZ. After they were done, they all were looking here and there as if they were looking for someone.

"What happened Jagiya?" Wooyoung asked Yeonjun.

"Aera is not here?" Yeonjun spoke making the hidden Aera's eyes widen.

"Oh she is here", Minho swiftly pulled Aera in front of him and a flustered Aera bowed to TXT. She was trying her best to avoid any eye contact with Yeonjun. What if her heart starts beating again? What if she starts liking him again? She doesn't want to cheat on her crush who doesn't even like her back!

"Soob! Gyu!!", She went up to the two pulling each by one arm for a hug. But the two stepped back confusing her.

"Sorry? Who are you?" Beomgyu started.

"What?", She chuckled awkwardly.

"We asked who are you?", Soobin repeated.

"Oh come on stop joking! I'm Aera! Your bestie!!" She again went in for a hug only for the two to refuse her hug again.

"Well where was this bestie when we debuted? We asked you so many times to come to our comeback show but all you did was say 'no I won't be able to make it' " Beomgyu mocked her.

"I had practice that day I told y'all" Aera reasoned.

"Aera we talked to Chan Hyung as well and he also told us that you can come but you chose to not show up. We even saved VIP tickets for you" Soobin pouted sulking at Aera.

"Okaayyy I'm sorry alright?? I was not done with my practice that's why I couldn't come"

"You are NEVER done with your practice. You always practice as much as you can even when you don't need it. You think I don't know? I have told you so many times to not overwork yourself right? But no you never listen. Good job Soobin and Beomgyu don't talk to her. Let her be like this only" Wooyoung had to interrupt. He will never leave the chance to scold her. Top mom behavior.

"Ahhh noooo Woo pleasee! I don't overwork myself! And you two come on noowww talk to meee" She whined whole aggressively shaking the two by their forearms. Still the two kept sulking and looked away from her.

"Okay I'll treat you ice-cream!" Didn't work.

"HOWW about...uhmm... McDonald's and ice-cream...?" The two sulky boys looked at each other speaking the eye-language before Soobin spoke.

"Okay fine! We are letting you go just this once".

"YAAAAYYYY!!!" She did a little happy dance before jumping in his arms and hugging him tightly.

"You better show up next time" Soobin warned her.

"Aye Aye Captain!" She gave him a salute after breaking the hug and standing straight and then dived right into Beomgyu's arms.

"Hate to say this but I missed you dumbass" Aera said.

"Also hate to say this but I missed you too idiot"
Beomgyu said hugging her back tightly. "Oww", and he got a into a necklock making him part from her. "You are still the same" He commented.

"Your fault that you thought that I ever changed" She shrugged sassily.

"Hello dumbo" a honey-like voice called her in between all the laughs that had erupted due to Beomgyu and Aera's bickering. She looked to her left to find Yeonjun smiling sweetly at her.

"Hii Yeonjun" She waved shyly.

"You grew up huh" He ruffled her hair stepping closer to her making her smile.

"But you are still short" he chuckled as Aera whined with a pout and hit his arm. He laughed giving her a small hug as she hugged back.

She also greeted Taehyun and Kai and they decided to tag along with Aera, Soobin and Beomgyu after the show, including Yeonjun as well ofcourse. And they parted ways as they got called to their respective waiting rooms for getting ready for their performance.

She failed to see the eyes that were fixated on her all this time wishing for her to not go with Yeonjun. The eyes that were begging for her attention even at the waiting area and the whole time that they did anything. The eyes that noticed her reddened cheeks and the way she hid behind Minho, when she saw Yeonjun approaching. The eyes that caught her exchanging numbers with Yeonjun and then smiling at her phone texting someone the whole time they were inside the waiting room.

All she noticed was the way her heart was beating when Yeonjun was in front of her. She was contemplating on whether her heart was again falling for him or if she was mistaken when she thought that her heart was over him but actually he never got out of her heart. His sweet smile, sweet voice, the total gentleman principles that he carried with him, he was like this when she was at HYBE as well, then why was this different? Different from what she thought was a minor crush? He had matured well in all this time and she could feel it in all his little things.

Were the previous feelings getting back?
___

Aera's feelings are as complicated as my life *sigh*
A boring chapter sorry :)

Thanks for Reading!! <33

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

145K 4.4K 22
"You're 22, aren't you?" "Sir, I turned 19 last week." "Oh. So you're a baby." As soon as Kim Y/N turned 19 she got a job at a very famous company...
382K 12.5K 59
[COMPLETED] In which Felix is depressed because of his childhood trauma. He thought his life wasn't worth to save. But then the cold popular guy not...
969 59 8
Lee "Yongbok" Felix is a new transfer to the JYP Academy,and he's hoping to debut with the right people. Most don't know what he's capable of,but he'...
110K 5K 52
[𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐞] Seungmin didn't believe in hybrid until somethings happen. Guess what? , he met them. The hybrids , not only one but three. He thi...