soft spot

By heartmill

➪ Scaramouche x reader It all started with the two of you getting lunch detention which was the dumbest thing... More

info
apology
01.
02.
03.
04.
05.
06.
07.
08.
09.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23
24
25
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
xiao fic.

31.

6.3K 215 586
By heartmill

" the final date "

FINAL

" SO how did you get into my house? " Scaramouche asked to lift up the mood a little after the two of you were just sitting there for a while rethinking everything.

"Guess," you grinned at him. You assumed from the start he never gave childe any spare key like it is Childe after all.

"jumped into my window?"

"nope I was about to do that but when Childe dropped me off he tossed me a spare key," you took out the key Childe gave you earlier and hung it in front of him.

"repeat that again ... CHILDE?" his eye twitched and you laughed at his reaction before nodding in response.

"why does HE have a spare key to my house !?"

"i don't know that's why I wanted to ask you," you shrugged.

"so do I get to keep this?" you added with a grin and he sighed. "you're acting as if you wouldn't have kept it in the first place," he threw his head back laying it on the mattress.

"you know me so well," you sarcastically rolled your eyes getting a flick in the forehead from him.

"oh! scar-scar I got an amazing idea," you exclaimed getting a worried look from Scaramouche not liking the sound of that at all.

"the sun is almost setting soo do you wanna go somewhere with me?" you requested getting a snort from him.

"you don't even have to ask," he answered and you stood up reaching your hand out to him which he happily accepted.

You lead the two of you to a nearby place not too far away from his house. It was on the side of a bridge with a small hill and the view was amazing.

The sun setting down reflecting on the water while laying on the grass was a perfect thing to end off a chaotic day.

"you want me to lay there?" scaramouche watched you lay down on the grass giving a disgusted look.

"Shut up you picky bitch," you grabbed his arm pulling him down but it almost went wrong when he almost rolled down the hill falling into the water.

Lucky for him you held him pulling him up before he could begin to complain even more. He layed down beside you looking at the sky.

Time to time he would sneak you a small stare thinking you didn't see but you could see him from the corner of your eye.

Each of those times he stared at you he gave a genuine smile and his eyes proved how in love he was and you almost bawled your eyes at that.

"scar-scar you'll graduate with me won't you?" You rolled over to your side to talk to him face to face properly and he did the same.

"Of course I am," he scoffed furrowing his eyebrows confused at why you would ask him such an obvious question. He wasn't going to leave you, never again.

" and you won't leave me? "

" i won't, where is this even coming from "

You didn't know yourself you just wanted some assurance from Scaramouche to keep your overthinking mind at relief.

But you knew Scaramouche wasn't lying so you held up your pinky finger in front of him with a smile, "promise?"

" promise "

—————

GRADUATION

The third year passed by pretty fast, in a short explanation. Jiwoo didn't come between the two of you guys.

His only plan was to use you to ruin Scaramouche but after finding out that you guys were still together he had no other choice but to give up or else he would've ended up in the hospital again.

Walking on stage you gave everyone a good look as they were sitting down clapping and giving you a smile. You almost teared up having so many memories here at high school.

Everything was amazing and everyone added their own little memories to your heart which you promised to cherish forever.

The group chat with everyone would never die, no matter what everyone does with their life. Everyone promised that no matter what happens they'll always check in on the group chat.

You took your diploma in your hand shaking your principal's hand as soon as you turned your eyes landed on a certain indigo haired boy.

He gave you a proud smile happy that you were graduating and you wanted to hug him that second but you couldn't.

You walked down the stairs with a smile no one could wipe off, Scaramouche had kept his promise that summer night.

He graduated with you.

When the ceremony ended you were talking with the others and taking photos, running down the hall, crying, and making memories for the last time at Tevyat High School.

It was time to go home at last and that walk home was the last ever. Everything was finally coming to an end and you were looking around for a certain boy but you had no luck in finding him.

"Sorry guys I have to go check up on something I'll catch up with you guys later!" You waved to the others who gave you a nod walking off.

You ran towards the only room you had in your mind where he was probably at. It was the room you two always met at because that was the room the two of your history started.

Opening the door short of breath you found Scaramouche sitting on a desk with one leg bent and the other resting down. He was looking out the window but when he heard the door open he turned around.

"You're finally here," he laughed you gave him a frown apologizing for being so late as you closed the door behind you.

You walked closer to him before coming to a stop right beside him, "we've graduated huh?" you stated not believing it still.

"we have and I told you didn't I? We'd graduate together," he bragged and you hit his arm laughing.

"no need to say it again dumbass!" you yelled and he just laughed again like some idiot before he put his hand on your head stroking it gently.

"thanks for approaching me that day y/n, I'm really glad I'm here with you."

"I'm glad too and just one more time? our last memories in here please?" You pleaded and he couldn't help but say yes.

It was you two teasing and mocking each other. The day you two first met was acted by the two of you for jokes. He totally nailed it after all he still acted the same just not towards you anymore.

Until it was time to go, the two of you stepped out the door and closed the door behind you before slowly looking over to each other with a smile.

"It's finished at last."

"Hey! Scaramouche is it?"

"Okay fine scar-scar, let's talk"

"I don't want to talk to you."

"Baby steps is the way to go!"

Those were the flashbacks going back into your head as the two of you walked down the hallway silently getting one more good view of the halls you all walked in.

The two of you guys walked out the school doors to find the whole group still at the front gate waiting for you guys. When they spotted the two of you they waved happily.

"I thought you guys went home?"

"Why would we? The group wouldn't be complete walking home on the last day without our wonderful couple!"

"Shut up you ruined that heartwarming speech," you chuckled taking Scaramouche's hand and walking towards the others who welcomed you.

As all of you walked home you guys all began to laugh joking about all the memories you made.

"Remember when we raided a store?" Hu tao brought up with a laugh and the people a part of it groaned not wanting to remember those moments.

"We should do it again!" Childe suggested getting an immediate no from everyone.

"Childe we're no longer high school students we'll go to jail," you laughed and he gave you an 'oh' realizing that.

"I love you guys so much," you suddenly started getting a wide eye look from everyone. You were looking at the ground not able to say goodbye even though it's not like they're leaving forever.

Some of the people in the group was going far away for university while others were going to fulfill their dreams meaning the group was going to be a part for a while.

"Don't make me tear up now I was gonna cry tonight fuck you y/n," itto began to tear up covering his eyes with his arm crying.

"I really enjoyed this year with you all, please stay in contact okay? If you ever need help just text the group chat. No one's changing or leaving forever right?" You gave a smile with your lips quivering.

"y/n shut up with your speech you're making me cry now," hu tao was the next to start crying.

"i'm sorry alright? just promise it okay!?" You yelled getting one final laugh from everyone together.

"it's over!" everyone yelled at the same time  before backing away and giving one final smile.

Scaramouche suddenly leaned up to your ear whispering one last thing,

"I love you."

"I love you too"

—————

A/N

I was like debating whether or not I should end it but I'm running out of ideas so I decided to end it and I'm really attached to stuff easily so writing this ending made me cry.

thank you for the people who commented, to the people who was here when it was a small book, and for reading it all the way until this chapter.

i appreciate you guys so much for being my motivation and keeping me sane till this day 😭💕

xiao fic coming soon!

officially the end, 6/22/22 <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.6K 785 14
🅞🅝 🅗🅘🅐🅣🅤🅢 A young boy named Scaramouche changed schools after a bad experience in his previous one. He didn't have any one to talk to, and no...
5.5K 163 27
˜"*°•.˜"*°• "What a shame, i thought you'd be happy to see me!" •°*"˜.•°*"˜ "I ɯαʂ ɯɾσɳɠ." ˜"*°•.˜"*°• what will happen after Y/N sees scaramouche...
2.1K 72 11
ㅤ࣭ ㅤㅤׂ ㅤ ㅤˑㅤ ㅤ۟ ㅤ₊ ♡ ─ ❝ 𝐖𝐡𝐲 𝐝𝐨 𝐈 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐠? ❞ ─ ❝ 𝐖𝐚𝐢𝐭. 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭...? ❞ ۪ ˑ 𓂂...
159K 6.8K 21
❝do you have a crush on me? this is a first for me! wow.❞ ❝well, no i don't, because i'm old enough to be your mother.❞ ⤷scaramouche/kunikuzushi x gn...