A new love story

By Umidkmywayofthings

Jeremiah fisher Finally got over his childhood Crush and found his true love but Doesn't know it yet.... More

The Beginning Chapter 1

183 3 0
By Umidkmywayofthings

Yanitz's POV:
My parents suck and I feel like I have nothing left at all, every summer we go to this beach 5 hours away from home not my Choice but I can't really do anything about it, all I have is my little sister Ami she's annoying but helpful when it comes to my parents .

Yanitza and her family arrive to a hotel they always stay at they unpack to go to walk around Dad: "Yanitza don't screw around we'll be back". "like if you give a fuck" she  says while Bumping  into someone  "shit sorry" a dirty blonde with Beautiful blue eyes answered "your good" with a flirty look Y:"ik" The boy smirked.

Yanitz kept walking messing around with the bar tenders she was a smart sweet girl but hurt and she turned that pain into an out going party animal.

Jeremiah's POV:
J:"Mom is dad coming tomorrow" "no um he couldn't end up coming" My smile faded away hearing that but it's fine ig I have belly my crush sense I was 13 "alright well I'm going to go for a walk I'll be back and buy some of your favorite muffins"  belly smiled.

Jeremiah was walking around to find the bakery store but bumped into someone "shit sorry she said" "your good" he responds Y:"ik".

Jeremiah smirked thinking she was pretty and with a attitude.

Later that day Yanitza went back home and decided to go to the beach at night alone or she thought she would be alone "beach is closed" the blond she bumped into earlier said.

Y: "then why are you here" J: "I'm a lifeguard so" Y: "for the beach or for the pool" Yanitza could out smart anyone "well".

they talked a little and went back home.

Yanitza's POV:
While I was sneaking back home my dad started screaming at me like he cared about me "wtf do you think your doing giving me and your mom stress" "we're done with your bullshit I wish you never had came into Our life's" I cried my eyes out in my room ik they hate me god they couldn't hide it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

517K 8K 83
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
1.1M 35.8K 62
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
190K 6.7K 95
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
432K 10.9K 60
𝐋𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐇𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐝𝐨𝐧, 𝐝𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥-𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐥𝐲, 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥-𝐫�...