The future? An Unexpected Mee...

By PlayerHacker

You are a 20 years old billionaire, and the richest person in the world, one day when you decided to take a w... More

Your Info/Background Info
Chapter 1 - Right or wrong? Meeting with the Akatsuki!
Chapter 2 - Surpises! Let's get down to business.
Chapter 3 - Decisions! The stay of the Akatuski!
Chapter 4 - A new start! Breakfast and Technologies.
Chapter 5 - Shopping time! Ice cream or felony? Who's Miku?
Chapter 6 - Time to go! Lavender and (f/n)!
Chapter 7 - An Auction Venue and a waiting massacre!
Chapter 8 - Lavender, (Y/n), and Kakuzu! Full-scale massacre!
Chapter 9 - A easy day off! Truth or dare?
Chapter 10 - Getting intense! After game! Justus?!
Chapter 11 - Going back to work! Someone in charge!
For Technoblade - Memorial
Chapter 12 - Fallen! We've all Forgot...
Chapter 13 - Training and group time with everyone!
Chapter 14 - The Beginning Of The Choas..?
Chapter 15 - The Battle.
Chapter 16 - The Aftermath. Itachi!!
Chapter 17 - The Curse of Jashin! Best Prank Ever!
Chapter 18 - Training with Pain! Experiments!
Chapter 19 - The Dream of Mystic Technique. More training!
NOT A CHAPTER!
Chapter 20 - Trust..? Training with Konan!
Chapter 21 - Kakuzu's training! Why Hidan?
Chapter 22 - Iwagakure's Kinjutsu! Shopping!
Important Poll!/Not A Chapter
Chapter 24 - A Thank You, Party!
Chapter 25 - Hidan's Worst Decision! Orochimaru's Training!
Chapter 26 - Zetsu? Salvation.
Chapter 27 - Tobi? Lies in lies.
Chapter 28 - Goodbye Everyone... Or Is It?
Sequel? Next book!

Chapter 23 - Creation! Your plan!

208 6 3
By PlayerHacker

Author's Pov. Time: 9:00 A.M.
You were now heading back to your house, you were very mentally exhausted and had many things in for work. The ding of the elevator was enough for people to know you were back, "How was the trip?" Kisame asked. "Fine, also, here's some lunch, or snake if you guys have already eaten." You raised your arm revealing a large bag of snacks, drinks, and 'outside food' (If you get what I mean).

Hidan was the first to rush towards you, showing you that they haven't eaten, "Well, enjoy, I've already eaten, and I have something to do. If you need me, I'll be in my room." You said and they nodded. The first things you took out in your room were the star papers, the origami papers, and the glass bottles (differently shaped). You started with the origami papers, making different animals, flowers, and just shapes in pure honesty. 

It felt like an eternity before you finished the first bag, and you questioned if you were able to make this idea work at all. A knock on your door could be heard, you quickly jumped back yelling, "Who's there?" As you opened a portal for everything to drop in. "It's Tobi! (Y/n)-Chan!" The person outside the door yelled, you sighed and opened the door.

"What did you need Tobes?" You asked, there was an emotion in your eyes, tiredness, frustration, or both! But whatever it is, Tobi saw it. "(Y/n)-Chan, can Tobi come in?" He asked, you glanced back inside your room before answering, "Yeah," You said moving out of the way so he can come in.

"(Y/n)-Chan! Is something the matter?" Tobi asked childishly, you stopped for a fraction of a second before continuing in, you debated about telling him or not, you want to keep the surprise, but you also need help... "Tobi's not dumb, (Y/n)-Chan!" Tobi complained, with his hands on his waist.

You chuckled lightly before finally giving in, "Alright, I need some help." You got 5 bags of (star and origami each) paper out from "under the bed" and then explained to him that you needed all the papers folded. You gave him a bag and taught him how to make different animals, at first, they looked horrible, but maybe it was because of the Sharingan, so he got the hang of it faster than others.

When he showed you his result, you were certainly surprised by the speed, but it made sense to you in a short bit. With Tobi's help, the time was shortened and everything was a little faster and easier. You secretly tossed all the origami you made into the Void Storage to avoid the room getting overfilled too fast and put as much of it away as you can also, but inevitably, the room still got overfilled. 

You told him to put some in the closet as you opened them, "And also, don't look at my clothing," you warned. "Okie Doki!" Tobi said cheerfully and he grabbed a handful of origami and carefully placed them in. You also placed some on your bed, chair, table, and anywhere else that there was space.  

A large amount of room was given to you after that, surprisingly. You then took out all the glass bottles and taught Tobi how to make paper stars, And off you go, trying to fill each bottle to the brim-est. At some point, you ran out of star papers, you then took around 10 more bags of star papers from the bottom of your bed, Tobi couldn't hold it anymore and looked under to see it empty. Now you can't take anything out anymore.

It was more of a bet between filling all the glasses or running out of paper, you placed your bet in filling all glasses, and you were right. You looked at the results satisfied, although you have a feeling you're going to need more origami. You told Tobi that now you still had space, they could make more origami and there were a few bags of origami paper in your desk drawer, in reality, you just took more out of your Void Storage. 

After making more origamis...

Author's Pov. Time: 10:15 A.M.
Looking at the result, you took a deep breath and sighed, "Now, let's make the decoration gifts!" You announced as you grabbed the bag in the corner of your room, it had a glue gun, colored and clear hot glue, glasses (the size of a hand or [just] palm), plastic sticks (mini), glass vials of sand, mini sea decoration, and hardly visible LED lights. (Just FYI but that's only a portion of what you bought, there is a lot more in the Void)

You handed Tobi the glasses, "Can you tape them together for me?" And handed him some clear, double-sided tape. While he taped the glasses together, you plugged the glue gun into the charging (I forgot what you call it). When he finished taping the bottom, you took out the vials of sand from the bag too.

"Here you go (Y/n)-Chan!" Tobi said childishly. You handed him a few more glasses, it was the same thing, but larger. You stuck the bottom part of the container with double-sided tape before pouring half a vial of sand in. It stayed stuck to the bottom, you then poured invisible glue to one side before having the other slowly "stack" up to the bottom, giving it a bottom-of-the-sea view.

You then taped the plastic sticks on some fish decorations (The ratio is 1:1) and got out some seagrass. You notice the hot glue gun is ready before putting a color-fading glue stick in (From dark blue slowly to clear; long glue stick). You pressed on the trigger softly, coating the bottom with a thin layer of dark blue. You took some seagrass decorations before putting them in, scattered.

(The glue hasn't dried up yet, so we're just putting the decorations in and then the glue should dry up)

Then it was the fish with the mini sticks, you placed around 3-4 of them at different places. You placed 2 of the LED light in while leaving the others not placed. You then continued using the hot glue to fill the container to almost 1/3. You waited a short while to make sure it was dry, then coated its top with another thin layer of hot glue. By now, the glue's color is turning lighter. You then took some more fish (without the sticks) before placing them in the undried glue, then another 2 LED lights.

You repeated the process when it was 2/3 filled. When it was filled, the glue also turned into a clear color. There were bubbles in the result, but it was making the decoration better. You drilled a mini hole at the bottom and connected the end of the LED light to a switch. And with that, you warped up your first mini aquarium. You repeated the process a few more times, with the size being the only difference.

Author's Pov. Time: 11:45 A.M.
You handed Tobi a piece of wood from the bag, it was about the length and width of a binder, and the piece itself was about a palm thick. "Tobes, can you sand it down so it's smooth?" You asked, handing Tobi the wood piece and a few sheets of sandpaper.

Tobi looked at the paper and wood before looking at you again, "(Y/n)-Chan, what does sand it down mean?" You looked at him before pinching the bridge of your nose again, don't know whether to laugh or cry, "I keep forgetting you're not from this 'timeline'!"

You explained to him what it meant and how to use the item before he understood, you chuckled lightly, still unsure whether to laugh or cry. You took out the tools for mask carving that was inside the bag and figured out which one you need and which ones you will not for now. You also grabbed yourself a pencil and ink pen for drawing.

"(Y/n)-Chan! Tobi's done!" Tobi yelled cheerfully, holding up the piece of wood. You smiled at him softly, "Thank you Tobes, you've been helpful, would you like to watch me carve?" You asked. Tobi nods excitedly, although you can't exactly see his eyes, you could tell he's interested.

You first started by sketching on the wood with the pencil, the base shape of a mask (A full one like Tobi's). You then traced the sketch with the ink pen. "(Y/n)-Chan, what are you doing?" Tobi asked. "I'm making a mask by hand, and drawing out the base is an important step." You explained.

Time skip after you have carved out the mask...

You placed down a piece of thin plastic this is enough to cover the whole wooden mask. You took out a lighter before heating the plastic enough to soften it but not hot enough to melt the plastic. You pressed onto the plastic softly for it to (end up) shape like the mask.

"What are you doing now (Y/n)-Chan?" Tobi asked again. "I'm making a thinner and more wearable copy of the mask," You continued pressing, explaining while not looking at him. You took your hand off of the plastic for both of you to see, the plastic is now shaped exactly like the carved wood.

"Wow (Y/n)-Chan! Is this magic?" This was his third question, but you didn't mind. "No, it's not magic, it's science." You sighed. "Science? What is that?" Tobi asked, tilting his head to the side like you always do. You waved your hand dismissively, "It's fine, I'll explain to you some other day,"

"Ok, (Y/n)-Chan!" (Tobi)

For some reason, his actions toward you just look like a puppy looking for praise. You placed a useless, but thin and long piece of wood on the floor. You lit your lighter again this time, aiming at the eyes area of the mask, the plastic on that part melted. You waited for it to cool down before sanding the edge to make it smooth and presentable. 

You looked at the result before deciding you wanted to paint it. But before you do, you made it so the mouth of the mask could be opened easily. With that, you started painting, (customize it), but one main thing you drew is an (f/c) colored rose on the top right corner.

You held the mask up so Tobi could see the result. "Wow (Y/n)-Chan! It's pretty! Can Tobi have it?" Tobi asked cheerfully. "No, but if you want one, I can make you one some other time." You apologized and then offered. "Ok! Tobi will be a good boy and wait!" He replied. You smiled at his energy, it was admirable...

Author's Pov. Time: 1:50 P.M.
You were now finally finished with everything but the setup and the garden. Now you just needed to kick everyone out without them knowing. "Tobes, go down and hang with everyone else, I'll show up later." You said and he jumped up and walked away.

You tossed everything into the Void Storage aight after he left, your hands and feet are bound when someone else is around you. You then sat and thought for a while before realizing that there is a Jutsu called Mult. Shadow Clone Jutsu. You mentally face-slapped yourself before summoning around 20 shadow clones.

You sent one out to invite them all to train and then for a walk in the forest. They all complied and went with you, then you and the rest of your clones started decorating the rest of the house. You filled Konan's room with as much origami as you can, you even attached some with strings and stuck them on the roof of her room, the light shined in from the window, it was truly a beautiful sight.

You placed a bottle of paper stars on top of Pain's bed while decorating the room with origami and stars as much as you can. Decorated Kisame's room with the "aquarium" and turned up the LED lights inside to light up the room with a sea-filled aura. You placed the mask on Kakuzu's bed, along with material to maintain it and a note to tell you if he doesn't like it.

As you finished placing the mask and leaving the room, you remembered Orochimaru. Panic quickly flashed into your mind, you suddenly remembered he was very interested in your blood, you grabbed an empty glass vial that was used for the sand before washing it, then you filled it up with your blood. You healed your hand and you finished, you placed the vial on his bed with a note that reads, "You're Welcome. Enjoy."

One of your clones' Body Flickered to the supermarket to buy some balloons and ones that spelled "Thank You", on that trip, a few other balloons caught your eye, it was Akatsuki's red cloud. You filled some balloons with Helium and made sure they stayed down, having something heavy tied to the bottom or sticking them to the wall outside. Others, you filled with normal air, having them lying around the floor is a good decoration too.

You set up many tables against the wall out the outside, all decorated with a plastic tablecloth. On one table were origami paper and carving tools, another was with pieces of wood in different shapes and lengths and shapes and many different colored clays beside it with a card labeled "Not Explosive!"

You also raided a nearby enemy base and captured everyone alive. You held them hostage in B3 as you mentally knew they were going to die one way or another. Also keeping a clone there just in case if anyone any of them escapes. Another clone of yours went to a high-quality meat store and bought almost every meat there, as well as a BBQ stand, coal, and anything else that was needed. While there were at least 4 other clones trying to build the garden "pots".

(Look like this, but it has no bottom and is going to be connected to the grass or dirt outside; Feel free to add your ideas to it, you are not limited to one but many "pots", noting is off the charts, but please remember it can't have a bottom, all "pots" will be connected to the floor/dirt/grass)

As they finish building one, they move on to the next. You know with the material they have, you can make a literal garden. 2 others move half the finished pots to the backdoor garden, settle it down, and soften the dirt under the pots, after softening they start putting soil in them. Another 2 move the other half to the training grounds, also doing the same.

As soon as they finish putting the soil, they move to the next one, and once they finish doing that, they come back to the house and get more "pots", it's the same process. On one of the trips back, they also grabbed half of the bags of seeds. (25 bags for the training ground and 25 for your backdoor garden)

The BBQ stand is placed nearby the garden, different tables are sent for different foods. Candies and snacks are also placed separately, and other chairs and tables are set up for dining. You decorated the outside with the LED lights that you bought, along with the leftover origami, you also stuck some on every table. The bags of fireworks were placed with the prisoners, meant to set off the event later on.

Most things are decorated in light colors, it wasn't the best style, but... It's great enough. You unsummoned most of your clones, expecting them to be back anytime soon. You received your clones' memories, and you blinked, noticing one of them is not "from you" but your clone that took the Akatsuki walking.

"They" were meant to tell you they're coming back soon, and it seems your training with Deidara is also done in the presents of your clone, you raised an eyebrow, though slightly disappointed, but didn't react. At last, your clones and you are the same.

Even without your good hearing, you still heard the sounds of footsteps from afar... Are they... Finally, coming?

To Be Continued...

A/n: Hoped you enjoy it! This chapter is 15000 "words" There were way too many changes in plans and everything. So the result can be slightly confusing, if there is anything that is, please tell me and I'll fix it. The reason this chapter was so delayed was that I was really thinking about the last chapter (the poll), I'm still deciding on what I should do but I'm definitely finishing this book first.

At last, if you're still curious, this chapter is completely out of the hands of the "time-travel" Author.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

404K 15.4K 28
* THIS IS A COPYRIGHTED STORY OF MINE, MIDNIGHT_LILAC, PUBLISHED ON WATTPAD. IF YOU FIND IT ON ANY OTHER WEBSITE, IT HAS BEEN COPIED/REPUBLISHED WITH...
216K 8.8K 37
(This story is based with the fact that the anime does not exist, therefore [Y/N] has no idea of the Akatsuki). What will the Akatsuki do when Tobi...
190K 4.2K 14
This book is what I've been writing on quotev, this was a something I did on the side and I've been inactive on for a few years because I lost passio...
271K 10.1K 31
your name is y/n and you are a jashin worshipper. but thats really all you know. Haku convinced zabuza To take you with them to 'use your immortality...