The future? An Unexpected Mee...

By PlayerHacker

You are a 20 years old billionaire, and the richest person in the world, one day when you decided to take a w... More

Your Info/Background Info
Chapter 1 - Right or wrong? Meeting with the Akatsuki!
Chapter 2 - Surpises! Let's get down to business.
Chapter 3 - Decisions! The stay of the Akatuski!
Chapter 4 - A new start! Breakfast and Technologies.
Chapter 5 - Shopping time! Ice cream or felony? Who's Miku?
Chapter 6 - Time to go! Lavender and (f/n)!
Chapter 7 - An Auction Venue and a waiting massacre!
Chapter 8 - Lavender, (Y/n), and Kakuzu! Full-scale massacre!
Chapter 9 - A easy day off! Truth or dare?
Chapter 10 - Getting intense! After game! Justus?!
Chapter 11 - Going back to work! Someone in charge!
For Technoblade - Memorial
Chapter 12 - Fallen! We've all Forgot...
Chapter 13 - Training and group time with everyone!
Chapter 14 - The Beginning Of The Choas..?
Chapter 15 - The Battle.
Chapter 16 - The Aftermath. Itachi!!
Chapter 17 - The Curse of Jashin! Best Prank Ever!
Chapter 18 - Training with Pain! Experiments!
Chapter 19 - The Dream of Mystic Technique. More training!
NOT A CHAPTER!
Chapter 20 - Trust..? Training with Konan!
Chapter 22 - Iwagakure's Kinjutsu! Shopping!
Important Poll!/Not A Chapter
Chapter 23 - Creation! Your plan!
Chapter 24 - A Thank You, Party!
Chapter 25 - Hidan's Worst Decision! Orochimaru's Training!
Chapter 26 - Zetsu? Salvation.
Chapter 27 - Tobi? Lies in lies.
Chapter 28 - Goodbye Everyone... Or Is It?
Sequel? Next book!

Chapter 21 - Kakuzu's training! Why Hidan?

311 13 5
By PlayerHacker

Author's Pov. Time: 9:00 P.M.
"So, have you decided who will train you next?" Hidan asked carelessly, not noticing the tension between the people when he asked that question. You nodded, "Yeah, now that you mentioned it... I want Kakuzu to train me next," Hidan snapped his head at you, "Him out of all people?" You looked at him rising an eyebrow, "Is there any problem?" He just shook his head and went back to eating.

"Heh, take that" Kakuzu laughed, which further pissed Hidan off. You chuckle at their constant battle, while sometimes questioning how the Akatsuki is keeping their sanity while around them. "So, let's start training tomorrow?" You asked, he just nodded. Soon, all of you have finished dinner, you called "quit" on the day early while the others still hung around the living room.

Time Skip, Next-Day...

The second you came home, you went rising towards Kakuzu, you know that whatever he's going to teach you, it's not gonna fit in a few hours. "Kuzu! Can we train?" You asked, sounding slightly excited, jumping a little. He looked at you before looking away awkwardly, scratching his face slightly. You couldn't understand the hints, but many others did.

"Hidan, come on." Kakuzu called out, you were confused as to why he would call him, but everything would make sense later. You made your way out with the 2, clearly excited for the incoming training. "Where weren't you like this when we trained?" Hidan asked, you placed your thumb under your chin, the "first" finger on your bottom lip, a looking of thinking before you finally put down your hand, "I don't know, most likely a mood thing. I have weird mood swings, but I think you can tell,"

Hidan just huffed, while Kakuzu was just satisfied with his reaction. Soon the 3 of you made it to the training grounds. "So, what are we doing?" You asked, Kakuzu expended his body into his full-out battle form. (I don't know how he turns into "battle mode" so don't come at me with this, I don't know what to do-)

You narrowed your eyes, "Is that hair- no it's not. What is it?" You question walking closer to Kakuzu. You extended your arm to touch the "string" which to Hidan's surprise Kakuzu didn't get mad, "Is it... steel threads?" He nodded his head, "Took you a while," he commented. You softly chuckled, you were always confused when watching, was that his hair of what (VERY REAL FOR ME!).

He somehow ripped a few threads from his body and gave them to you, "It'll work a little different, but it's going to end the same somehow," Turns out he wanted you to learn to control the threads like him, and Hidan is your guys(es) target. While you and Kakuzu figure out how to get the threads to work with you, Hidan was off to the side, playing with the scythe you gifted him.

Soon you figured out how to work it and got the hang of it very quickly, its principal was similar to Chakra strings but different in ways. Kakuzu was showing you step to step on how to attack with this thing, "And you just... There" He swiftly used his threads and tangled Hidan, then tossed him across the training ground.

You just watched with slightly widened eyes and blinking, "I can do that with this?" You asked looking at the (very few and seemingly thin) threads. He looked at you dead in the eyes, while he demonstrated the tossing again, this time you saw, he used about the same amount of things as you have.

"Warn me next time you old man!!" Hidan yelled at Kakuzu, you chuckled slightly and offered, "I will ignore any cursing that you might throw out during training," A small blush made its way to both of them as Hidan yelled, "Hell yeah! Thank you, baby! Thank you Jashin!"

You slightly blushed when Hidan called you baby while Kakuzu scowled. As Hidan jumped around, you tried to control the threads to tangle onto his feet. And with a bit of "willpower", you successfully grabbed him up and tossed him across the room. "I never knew something so small has so much force, it's amazing," You commented in surprise.

Kakuzu smirked in proudness as Hidan ran back, "I told you to warn me, old man!!" He yelled, you blinked a few times before raising your hand, but before you could say anything Kakuzu walked over and smacked Hidan in the back of his head, "Shut up," You watched the 2 as they continued to fight, you sighed before giving up, walking over to the side bench and sitting down.

You toyed with the threads a little more while they fought, and the more use played with them, the more used you got with them. You look back up from your threads to see that the battle they're having is much more intense than the usual bickering. But you decided not to stop them, this is a good time to see the threads get used in a "real" battle.

(Just FYI, you're controlling the threads like Chakra strings, the only huge difference is the threads are tied around the top knuckle of your fingers, to make them feel a bit more like, you know, Chakra strings.)

You watched as Kakuzu easily control those threads as his own and battled with them, it was truly fun to watch, but they're fighting took up too much time, so any other training you'll have to do tomorrow.

 Time Skip, Next-Day...

During the work period of the day, you kept thinking back to the training and how you could use the threads to your advantage. And you had an idea that you can't wait to test out. "Hidan, Kazu, let's go," You yelled, as you opened the back door. "Man, why can't I get a nickname like everyone else!" You heard Hidan complain, you looked away deadpanned.

You made it to the training grounds before beginning, "Hidan, I want you to defend against my attacks as much as possible, feel free to attack me, just don't kill me," The 2 gave you a 'are you sure?' look. "There's something I want to test out. And Kazu, if I do something and you feel like I could improve, tell me," You turned back to look at him as he nodded.

And so the 'battle' begins, you tossed Hidan a few Wind-Style Jutsu while he dodged. Hidan couldn't help but did what we call a 'pervert whistle', you rolled your eyes playfully. You jumped back, and having a plan in your head, you "summoned" 2 long knives (Kinda like Sasuke's Grass Cutter), Kakuzu and Hidan were confused as to where they came from, but they wouldn't put it past you.

(Yeah, I forgot to mention that you could summon things from your Void Storage, the items can just kinda appear on your hands from the Storage)

The 2 of you then engaged in Taijutsu, Hidan had his crazy smile as always but there was also proudness (for you) in there too. You successfully injured him as he successfully injured you. At the end of this battle, you used a wind Jutsu to blow him away, that's when the 2 noticed you have drawn the 'Jashin symbol' on the ground. (Which is basically what you need to perform the Curse of Jashin) 

You winked at Hidan, hinting at him to look at your knife. (I'm just gonna call it Grass Cutter from now on) You licked his blood while staying in the ritual before chuckling sadistically, he rushed towards you trying to kick you out of the symbol without harming you/him too much. You quickly took a step out of the symbol without any one of them noticing, and you sent the steel threads towards him.

They believe you wouldn't kill yourself, in addition, you also know Hidan was immortal, so Hidan kept running. But your threads pierce his body, as well as his heart, while after that, one step further, your threads tanged him, making him unmovable. The 2 looked at you with a snap so fast you thought they could break their neck, they observed you before noticing you were out of the symbol's area.

Both sighed, "You scared me to death!" Kakuzu said, almost angrily. You stick out your tongue and looked away, you looked back, "Well, at least I did win!" They wanted to say something, but they decided against it.

You undid everything before finally explaining. (Skip explaining; if you guys want to know the thought process please comment and tell me, and I'll explain next or next, next, chapter)

They sighed again and let go of it, the 3 of you sat down taking a break from the fighting, "Kazu?" You called out, he just looked at you, "Why does Hidan call you an old man? You don't look old-" Hidan busted out laughing, "H-How old do you think this asshole is?"

You tilted your head, "At most in his thirties?" Hidan just laughed harder, you looked at him confused before Kakuzu spoke, "I'm flattered, but I'm 87," You just stared at him and blinked. You placed your elbow on your leg and covered your mouth with your hand, thinking about life. You finally looked back up and raised an eyebrow at him and looked at him slightly impressed.

 And after that, you just decided not you question that any more, you practiced more of other stuff, and other "causing damages" you also spent the next 2 days with him, just to warp any other training up. That was when you found out Kakuzu could extend his arm (like a tendril; if the reference makes sense) In that while, Hidan slowly noticed he has fallen in love with you, and sometimes, he meant what he said when he flirts with you.

Kakuzu slowly noticed he has fallen in love with you, every action you do drags him in, the kindness towards them, the choices of actions, he has also noticed the Akatsuki members seem to lighten up whenever they're around you. That was something that happened from the beginning, it seems they fallen unnoticed from the very start, and it seems he's got some competition, but he didn't mind.

Finally, at the last (training) day's dinner, you concluded you were going to train with Deidara next.

To be continued...

A/n: Hope you liked it! This chapter was a hard one to write, I keep running out of ideas. But yeah, by the way! Do you guys like the way I'm writing my combat? Or do you want it more detailed, or less? Or what can I do to improve? Please let me know! (Sorry for forgetting to post the last chapter- I just noticed)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

271K 10.1K 31
your name is y/n and you are a jashin worshipper. but thats really all you know. Haku convinced zabuza To take you with them to 'use your immortality...
190K 4.2K 14
This book is what I've been writing on quotev, this was a something I did on the side and I've been inactive on for a few years because I lost passio...
5.9K 259 10
__ A SasoDei/KakuHida fanfiction by BOTH Ranya (stalllker) and Stephanie (myeternalfantasy). I couldn't have possibly written this without her amazin...
1.1M 39.3K 53
Hey~ I'm Kuroi. I have a voice in my head that's been there since I can remember, a wolf the size of a car, and I'm a Narutard. While watching the an...