Danger Force: The bears of Sw...

By A1200909

(A sequel to, "Danger Force: The forest mountain fire.") the people of Swellview founded bear prints in Swell... More

Chapter 1- One day with Chapa, Miles, Bose, and Mika/Truth... or Dare?
Chapter 2- An average day

Chapter 3- The bear pack

58 3 0
By A1200909

That evening, Chapa and Miles blow their superpower gums, and they need to find out why the bears came very close to Swellview.

"Everything is so calm." Volt whispered.

"Yes... you know. I cannot believe what Rick Twittler did... you are almost gone... I was very scared of you!" A.W.O.L shouted.

He had a nightmare so many times like nine months that Volt was gone. 

You will not be able to process it if it will happen. They are close to each other. It is painful to lose someone.

"Don't worry. I do not want to leave you alone in my life." Volt said.

"But—Volt. If you get hurt, if anything goes wrong... I do not want to lose you!" 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 17.5K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
160K 10.8K 125
Disclaimer: I do not own this story, this is just and heavily edited MTL. Full title: Stockpiling Supplies and Raising a Child in the Post-Apocalypti...
4.9M 258K 34
Those who were taken... They never came back, dragged beneath the waves never to return. Their haunting screams were a symbol of their horrific death...
57.4K 4.3K 46
ផ្តើមចេញពីអ្នកបម្រើក្នុងភូមិគ្រឹះលោកគហបតីក្លាយខ្លួនជាសំណព្វចិត្តលោកគហបតីសង្ហារត្រឹមមួយពព្រិចភ្នែកតើស្នេហារវាងអ្នកពីរនិងទៅជាយ៉ាងណាបើចង់ដឹងចុចអានទៅ🤭🤍