•|𝐼𝑚𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑎𝑙 𝐿𝑜𝑣𝑒|•...

By AshLeeNyx

̶Wa̶̶r̶n̶i̶n̶̶g ̶Ya̶̶n̶d̶e̶r̶̶e ̶t̶h̶e̶m̶e̶s . . . . . . ♥̶"̶̶I ̶̶L̶o̶̶v̶e̶ ̶y̶o̶u ̶t̶o̶da̶̶y, ̶i ̶wa̶̶n̶t ̶y... More

¥ℐ𝓃𝓉𝓇ℴ𝒹𝓊𝒸𝓉𝒾ℴ𝓃¥
¥ℐ𝓃𝒻ℴ𝓇𝓂𝒶𝓉𝒾ℴ𝓃¥
¥ℐ𝓃𝒻ℴ𝓇𝓂𝒶𝓉𝒾ℴ𝓃¥
{1}
{2}
{3}
{4}
{5}
{6}
{7}
{8}
{9}
{11}
{12}
{13}
{14}
{15}
{16}
{17}
{18}
{19}
{20}
{21}
{22}
{23}
{24}
{25}
{26}
{27}
{28}
{29}
{30}
{31}
{32}
{33}
{34}
{35}
{36}
{37}
{38}
{39}
{40}
{41}
{42}
{43}
{44}
{45}
{46}
{47}
{48}
{49}
{50}
{51}
{52}
{53}
{54}
{55}
{56}
{57}
{58}
{59}
{60}
{61}
{62}
{63}
{64}
{65}
{66}
{67}
{68}
{69}
{70}
{71}
{72}
{73}
[74}
{75}
{76}
{77}
{78}
{79}
{80}
{81}
{82}
{83}
{84}
{85}
{86}
{87}
{88}
{89}
{90}

{10}

3.1K 54 16
By AshLeeNyx

*3k Words*
.
.
.
.
.

'I don't know what I'm going to do at this time. I can't think of any other way for him to escape.'

You thought to yourself while Douma just stared at you like a creep and that was your biggest fear of all.

If someone is staring at you, I'm sure they have a bad plan, so you need to think of a way, what can you do to leave this place?

After a few seconds douma spoke to you again "Do you want y/n to live here in my temple so we can have fun?" douma said while clapping his two hands.

You were shocked when he said he wanted you to live here in his temple for what he killed you as he did to the people here today at his wedding.

Douma noticed you didn't answer his questions even if you don't tell him what he wants to say about him Douma already knows

So douma wasn't surprised earlier when he said that you know his name but he knows a lot more about you. and miku.

So he pretends that he doesn't know what you are thinking but he can already read what you are thinking.

"Hey, y/n why are not answering my question to you?" Douma asks with a serious tone of his voice now.

When Douma asked you why he didn't answer his questions, you were nervous about what he would do to me.

Who is the crazy person who will answer his questions that are trivial if his questions to you have accounts maybe you will answer more.

But that you notice only now the tone of his voice has become serious unlike before like a childish mind.

"Are you not going to answer my question!?" Douma asked you stared at Douma for a second and spoke "I don't want to answer one of your questions" you said.

When Douma heard this he giggled under his fan "Wow just now I met a woman who answered me like that" Douma said.

"If I'm you don't ask me trivial questions because I will never answer them," you said.

Douma laughs evilly "Really? So then you are "naughty" so I still want to know you better and do you know y/that what I do with naughty women like you?"

Douma said smirking under his fan
when he said this you were even more nervous and scared.
a lot comes to my mind now I don't know others at these times I'm still thinking about how to escape him
he said I'm naughty so what will he do to me he will also kill me like the guesses and his future wife?'

You thought to yourself until Douma was annoyed with you because you didn't answer him.

"You don't want to talk to me? fine then I'll just force you to talk to me!" Douma said he started walking towards you.

When you saw Douma starting walking towards you, you panicked so much you didn't know what to do until now you still haven't thought of a way you get out of there.

Until closer and closer Douma, while you start backing away from him and Doumanoticese this right away.

He looks at you. with a serious face and spoke.

"Why? Are backing away from me? You are not gonna hurt as you did to others" Douma said while Continue walked towards you, you did not listen to what he said and backed away from him.

(Picture Processing)

He sees it as soon as you walk away from him "You're not listening to what I said y/n?" Douma said you did not answer Douma's questions and counties backed away from him.

Until Douma got annoyed with you so he became more serious "I said stop backing away from me!" he said with a low tone of his voice.

When you heard his voice you were even more afraid of him "I'm not gonna hurt you y/n I can't do that to you unless I have "Douma said when you heard this a chill down ran to your spine.

In great fear, your hand trembled.

"Wh-what... a-are... y-you... going to do with me?" You ask Douma with a shaking voice.

A few moments later he was behind you and hugged you from behind you didn't know him right away when he was behind you he hugged you tightly.

While he hugged you he nuzzles his nose into your neck smelling your scent.

"You are so warm my little lotus and your stench is also good unlike any other woman here," the douma said while nuzzling his face into your neck.

When Douma said this you started struggling to get away from him but Douma is stronger than you so he tightened his grip on you even more
Until you stop struggling.

"Why are you struggling with me? My little lotus do you want me to repeat what you are saying before!?" Douma said while listening to him
Until Douma whispers to your ear.

"You know y/n you're are the reason why I'm like this don't blame me for being like this after all you are to blame for why I did this" Douma whispered to your ear.

'I can't believe what I heard from douma, I'm the reason why he is like this why am I still among so many people in this world why am I still' you thought to yourself.

Until you just feel like there are lick on your neck when feelest it, you struggle even more with Douma "No don't... P-please don't...!" You said while struggling with Douma.

"I wonder what your "Blood" tastes like because even if it doesn't look biting, I can already smell that you are a mariachi but more foam than mariachi," Douma said.

You need to get out of here in this place and get away from this monster
until something came into your mind that he really wouldn't like.

You stepped on his foot hard when you stepped on it immediately no douma so he let you go when he released you, you ran away from him when you got out of the temple you heard Douma shouting your name.

But you ignored him and you kept running when you got out of the temple you didn't know where you were going but you just thought you should be able to get away from this place.

You ran in the forest, you didn't know where your feet would take you as long as you just ran as you ran it entered your mind suddenly where you going and who could help you.

upYou just ran until a few moments later you heard something behind you, you turned your head slit and you saw Douma a few distance from you he is following you.

When you saw him behind you, you were even more scared because you saw him still smiling you accelerated your run so that you could get away from him.

"Oh, how wonderful y/n-chann I didn't know you ran fast," Douma said while following you as you were running you just noticed that your eyes were already watering "Leave me alone!" Leave me alone!" You shouted while running.

But he still followed you "Sorry my little lotus I can't do that until you come with me I will not stop you I will follow you wherever you hide in this World," Douma said when you heard this you can't focus on running.

Because he was following you you couldn't focus on what you could do until you reached you had nothing to go through you stopped in your tracks when you saw a dead end you looked left and right to see if there was another way but you didn't see anything.

You suddenly remembered the clif in your dream just like what you see now so it is true that everything that happened today few seconds later you heard a giggle behind you.

You turned around and you saw Douma standing a few distance away from you.

That you were scared because you could think of no other way to escape him.

"If I'm with you y/n you'll just come with me because you see there's no one else to run to"

Douma said with on his face when he smiles like that, you don't like him because he's creepy.

"I-Im... not going w-with... y-you...!" You said with a shaking voice douma stared at you with his rainbow eyes backing away from him.

'If I jump on the cliff I'm sure I'll end up really and then I don't want to die yet but I don't want to go with this monster' you thought to yourself.

What y/n doesn't know is that Douma can read his thoughts "So y/n-chann you don't like to come with me because you think I'm a monster to you?"

Douma said when he said this your eyes wide from what he said.

"H-hey... how did y-you... Kno-" he cut you, you didn't finish what you were going to say "What do you think of me stupid? Don't make me look like ordinary people like you I've been reading your thoughts before," Douma said.

"And also you thinking before while you are running out to the temple you thinking how you are going to escape me? Will let me remind you my little lotus you can't escape me no matter what else you do to escape me I will follow you wherever you go!" Douma said.

When he said this you trembling with fear you didn't know what you were going to do now you didn't have any path to go right now until a few seconds you noticed Douma starting to walk towards you slowly.

While you keep backing away from him you keep backing away you meet and fall from the cliff sure if that happens you are gonna die for sure.

"Don't be hard on me, just come with me, it won't be a problem" Douma said while walking closer and closer to you.

Think carefully y/n don't send in what he says when you go with him you don't know what he will do to you maybe he will kill you too if you also jump on the cliff I'm sure you die.

Think carefully you would have approached Douma but you chose to jump off the cliff when Doumaouma his he's eyes widened at what he saw.

He would have held your hand but it was too late when you fell on the cliff. Douma was just looking at you while you were falling above the cliff.

You saw Douma just Standing in there watching you fall from the cliff.

'For sure this is my last day I'm going to die this time you're crazy y/n you chose to jump off the cliff to join that monster but I asked myself it was right I chose to jump off the cliff Anyway what if I die when it's done maybe I can go back to the modern world where my real home is with my family and friends.'

You thought to yourself you just closed your eyes and waited for you to fall for a few more hours you fell on the branches of the tree with great force when you fell on the trees, different parts of your body were hit by the branches of the tree and you fell to the ground with great force when you broke the ground. a lot of bangs on the ground can be hear.

And y/n doesn't expect to meet someone there like Douma when y/n fell to the ground she didn't expect to see him but it gets worse when she meets the one who took care of him.

.
.
.
.
.

Meanwhile...

There were two men in a forest one with yellow hair and the other with black
a man sitting on a rock scolds the yellow-haired man for his stupidity and insignificance.

While the man with yellow hair does not speak and only listens to what the man sitting on the rock is saying.

"What did you fix!" if our leader asks you to do something, do it well! Said the man sitting on the rock while eating a peach fruit.

But the yellow-haired man didn't say any words he just listened to what the other man saying to him until the man sat rocking and got annoyed but his actions to nothing words.

So the man sitting on the rock threw The peach he had eaten at the man standing in front of him some distance away from him.

"You don't matter somehow I figured out how you got into 12 kizuki !?" Said the man with black hair.

He insults the man in front of him properly and it is included in their ranking that the man in front of him is very weak.

Until the man with yellow hair finally spoke "I'm not like you who is heartless even boy you eat you have no mercy!" Said the man with a yellow hair.

The man sitting on the rock just kept quiet knowing that the man in front of him now couldn't. to just eat human flesh because the man in front of him still remembers what their master said before when they were still human before they both became demons.

The blonde just let him insult her until the fight between the two stopped when they heard someone crash to the ground from the forest.

The two men turned their heads to the forest where a loud bang from the ground came from the blonde hair turned her head backward and spoke.

"Hey! Kai What is this Scents I didn't smell it before?" The blonde hair said.

"Yeah, the Scents I smell tonight it's addicted!" Kaigaku said.

"You know I have I idea let's take a look just follow the scents!" Said the blonde hair.

He starts running towards the forest leaving Kaigaku there sitting on the rock and kaigaku notices this and he immediately stands up and follows the blonde-haired boy.

"Hey, zenitsu wait for me!" Kaigaku shouted at Zenitsu but the blonde-haired boy ignored him and counties running towards the forest following the scents he smelled earlier.

In a few minutes when he ran to the Forest he saw that he also followed the scent they smelled before
when he arrived at that place he was exposed to a woman dressed in a red kimono.

He smelled The scent that he smelled earlier from a woman and when he saw the woman he suddenly felt his heart beating for some unknown reason.

Zenitsu POV

She's beautiful just now I saw a woman like her where did she come from and why did she end up in this place she's really beautiful I can't stop myself from staring at her I was just wondering what kind of man she wanted but whatever man she wants I will not let her get me even if I am a demon.

........................................................................

When Zenitsu sees you unconscious, he suddenly thinks of taking you home to take care of you a few hours later, kaigaku follows him and calls him.

"Hey Zenitsu! Do you still that scent hey Zenit-" Kaigaku didn't finish what he was going to say when he saw a woman lying on the ground and unconscious.

"Kai we need to take her home," Zenitsu said while staring at your unconscious Kaigaku just staring at you too for a minute thinking about what are going to do.

"Zenitsu did you smell that? Her scents!"

Kaigaku said "Yeah her scents are strange to other people she is mariachi blood but different kinds of mariachi blood," Zenitsu said.

"I know but we need to take Chim home and also we need to change our appearance we need to pretend to be human because when she finds out we're a demon I'm sure she'll be afraid of the two of us," Zenitsu said.

They both agreed to take you to their house and take care of you there but they will take care of each other differently.

They changed their appearance they became a normal person and Zenitsu carried you to their house to take care of you.

When the two arrived at the house Kaigaku opened the door and Zenitsu entered carrying you in his arms zenitsu walked into a room.

And Kaigaku opened the bedroom door zenitsu entered and put you on the futon When Zenitsu put you on the futon he leaned next to you while staring.

Until all of a sudden he had that smell all of a sudden "hey Kai did you smell that? Zenitsu When Zenitsu said this, their eyes widened as they smelled the presence of another demon Kagaku Zenitsu came over and said.

"She has met another demon besides the two of us!" Kaigaku said Zenitsu wasn't surprised here because it was the first time he felt it when he first saw you in the forest before they brought it here.

"Yes I know I found out earlier when I saw her in the forest that I immediately felt that he had met another demon beside us I just didn't tell you before," Zenitsu said.

"And she didn't just meet ordinary demons but 12 Kizuki she met," Kaigaku said "Yeah, "Yoriichi & Douma," Zenitsu said.

"All we have to do now is hide her from another member of the 12 Kazuki if we fight to get him from us," Zenitsu said and Kaigaku agreed to Zenitsu to hide y/n from other members.

"12 ̶k̶i̶z̶u̶k̶i"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

99.4K 3.1K 18
"𝘽𝙚𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙢𝙮 𝙨𝙚𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙮." "𝙊𝙠𝙖𝙮." __________꧁✩꧂__________ 𝘼 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮 𝙞𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝 𝙖 𝘾𝙀𝙊 𝙗...
86K 1.4K 18
The title says it all🙃 Ps this book and my other books are going to be edited a lot so I apologize in advance!😅 ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ All rights res...
1.3K 39 34
There are two sides most things. One is Good. One is Bad. There are many sides of one story. Some are Good. Some are Bad. You tell me what is best an...
Lovesick By !Ishi¡

Mystery / Thriller

490 28 31
Ayano has never felt anything. Her whole childhood felt like a black and white TV show. Her mother said that one day things will change, she will mee...