𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐖, �...

By Maze_Wolf_Mcu_

"𝖶𝗁𝖺𝗍'𝗌 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗂𝗌𝗌𝗎𝖾, 𝖽𝖾𝖺𝗋? 𝖶𝗁𝗒 𝖺𝗋𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗁𝗈𝗅𝖽𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖻𝖺𝖼𝗄 𝖿𝗋𝗈𝗆 𝗌𝗎𝖼𝗁 𝖺 �... More

𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗪𝗜𝗟𝗟 𝗧𝗛𝗔𝗪
𝟏| 𝐚 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲
𝟐| 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐬
𝟑| 𝐡𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐰𝐨𝐥𝐯𝐞𝐬
𝟓| 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞
𝟔| 𝐟𝐢𝐱𝐞𝐫 𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐫
𝟕| 𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐬𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐫
𝟖| 𝐚 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐝

𝟒| 𝐚 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐦𝐚𝐧

7.6K 250 20
By Maze_Wolf_Mcu_

CHAPTER FOUR:

A TALKING SNOWMAN

DAY TIME WAS out in Arendelle, the sun now up in the sky, only for the bright yellow star to hide behind the grey-ish white clouds as it blended in with the very light blue sky. However, with all the snow around and no dirt or green grass anywhere, it seemed as if the sun didn't even need to shine down on the people as the white sparkly snow gave enough light for everyone around.

In one part of the forest, lots of ice crystals dangling from the trees had been formed from the queen of Arendelle, a lake being seen ahead that was now frozen over. About a day or so had gone by since the siblings had actually decided to join and help the prince of Arendelle on finding his sister up at the North Mountain and they had seen how the kingdom of Arendelle was, snow all around, even worse than it had been since Aaron had been there.

And after that, Y/n had showed him how tall the North Mountain was and how far they were from it. Currently, at the moment, the group of three humans and one reindeer found themselves glancing around the beautiful and wintery forest around them in awe at all the icicles that had been formed all around. Sven was the only one jumping up and down very excitedly at the beautiful sight, fighting the urge to lick the icicles.

Noticing Kristoff softly let his hand glide along the icicles with a smile on his face, the reindeer became even more excited as shakes his head around, his antlers hitting the icicles, causing them to move around as they clinked together and against his antlers. Just a bit ahead of them, the siblings walked along side Aaron as Y/n walked in-between the two boys, a smile on her face as she admired the beautiful winter forest around her like the boys were doing as well.

"I never knew winter could be so beautiful." Aaron admits.

"Yeah. It really is beautiful, isn't it?" A distant voice agrees.

Confusion filling them as they glanced at each other, seeing it wasn't them talking, the three looked behind them, only to see Sven standing there, icicles wrapped around his antlers. Hearing the voice continue ahead of them, the three slowly made their way forward, moving some icicles out of the way as they glanced around for the source of what the voice was, knowing it was none of them and it couldn't have been Sven.

Taking notice of some movement in the corner of their eye, their heads snap to the movement, gasping in shock at the sight of a snowman, Olaf, suddenly standing there before he looked up at them with a smile, his mouth moving as to show that he had been the one speaking.

Shrieking in fear at the sight of a talking snowman, Y/n found herself lifting her foot up and kicking the snowman's head, causing it to fly into Aaron's arms. Olaf greeted the prince, only to get a wide eyed stare back as he tossed the head to Kristoff.

Finding the talking snowman rather creepy, Kristoff tossed the head to his sister, to which she tossed it back to Aaron. It continued on like that for a couple seconds as Olaf tried to talk to them before Aaron threw the head back towards the headless body, making it fall against the snow.

However, the snowman had been able to stand up, it's head now upside down, causing it to look around at them in confusion of why everything was upside down. Figuring she'd help him, Y/n made her way to him, kneeling down and turning his head back around. As the snowman smiled, Aaron slowly made his way beside the girl, kneeling down beside her while staring at the snowman with curious eyes.

"Now, I'm perfect." Olaf observes.

Aaron shrugs, a chuckle escaping him. "Well, almost."

Speaking directly to Kristoff as he had turned to look at him, he didn't notice the redhead digging into the bag beside him until he turned back around, just to get a carrot slammed underneath his eyes and above his mouth.

After some head rush and hearing Aaron apologize while the siblings winced, Olaf gasped at the sight of finally having a nose, claiming he loved it while even cooing at it, calling it a little baby unicorn. Noticing he had turned back around, Y/n decided to raise her hand and push the carrot forward so his nose was bigger and wasn't right through his head.

Olaf gasps. "I love it even more. Alright, let's start this thing over. Hi, everyone. I'm Olaf. And I like warm hugs."

"Olaf?" Aaron repeats in question, a look of remembrance on his face. "That's right. Olaf."

"And you are?" Olaf asks.

"Oh. Um... I'm Aaron." Aaron introduces as Olaf's eyes go to the girl beside him. "And this is Y/n."

"And who's the funky-looking donkey over there?" Olaf questions, his eyes on Kristoff.

"That's Sven." Y/n replies, clearly thinking he was talking about the reindeer.

Olaf hums. "And who's the reindeer?"

"Sven." Y/n repeats in confusion.

"Oh. Okay. That makes things easier for me." Olaf admits just when Sven tried to bite his nose. "Aw, look at him trying to kiss my nose. I like you, too."

"Olaf. Did Elsa build you?" Aaron asks.

Olaf nods. "Yeah. Why?"

"Do you know where she is?"

"Yeah. Why?"

As he was answering the prince's questions, Kristoff has curiously grabbed one of Olaf's stick arms, looking around to see how it was moving on it's own when Olaf used it and bending it as well, making some comments about how interesting he found it. Finding himself distracted by the boy, Olaf's hand suddenly slapped Kristoff in the face before the snowman turned around, grabbing ahold of his arm.

"Stop it, Sven. I'm trying to focus, here." Olaf tells him, popping his arm back on while turning back to Aaron. "Yeah. Why?"

"I'll tell you why. We need Elsa to bring back summer." Kristoff informs.

"Summer?" Olaf repeats in happiness, gasping. "Oh. I don't know why, but I've always loved the idea of summer. And sun, and all things hot."

Y/n smiles, raising a brow. "Really?"

"I'm guessing you don't have much experience with heat." Kristoff adds.

Olaf shakes his head. "Nope. But sometimes I like to close my eyes, and imagine what it'd be like when summer does come."

The three watch as he does as he said, closing his eyes. Little did they knew, Olaf was imagining himself in the summer air in a field full of flowers, bees flying around and landing on the beautiful petals of the flowers.

"Bees will buzz.
Kids will blow dandelion fuzz.
And I'll be doing whatever snow does in summer."

Still imagining himself in the summer air, the snowman sways down the green field he was standing on, bending down and grabbing a dandelion, moving his hand around and letting the dandelion fuzz fly in the air. Then, he imagined himself laying on a beach, the hot sun shining down on him but the umbrella above him gave him shade, a cold drink in his hand while a pair of sunglasses sat on his carrot nose.

"A drink in my hand.
My snow up against the burning sand.
Probably getting gorgeously tanned
In summer."

Wanting to feel the hot sun on him, he closes the umbrella and lets himself lay on the sand. After that, the snowman found himself on a sailboat in the ocean, leaning against the back as his twig figures brushed against the cool waves below him, a pleased smile etched onto his face, loving the feeling of the heat.

"I'll finally see a summer breeze.
Blow away a winter storm.
And find out what happens to solid water
When it gets warm."

Wanting to feel the ocean waves below the boat, he jumps off the sailboat and into the water, landing on his back right beside a pool float duck. Finally, the snowman was back on the beach, his smile becoming bigger at the sight of his sand-made snowmen and women friends, along with a seagull that followed right behind him, a smile growing on it's own face.

"And I can't wait to see
What my buddies all think of me.
Just imagine how much cooler I'll be
In summer!"

Stealing one of his sand-made friends hats for the moment and a cane, the snowman found himself still with the seagull as the bird had the same stuff on a gazebo. Both putting the hats on their heads, the two begin to dance together, twirling the canes around in their hands. Almost right after, Olaf found himself in a hot tub with one of his snowball friends, two cups of hot chocolate in their hands with a few small marshmallows inside.

"The hot and the cold
Are both so intense.
Put them together.
It just makes sense."

Still dancing with his seagull friends, the snowman takes off the hat and throws that and the cane to the side as he found himself at the top of a hill, skipping his way down the hill in happiness.

"Winter's a good time
To stay in and cuddle.
But put me in summer and I'll be a..."

Stopping himself as he stops right in front of a puddle on the dirty hill, the snowman stares at his reflection through the water puddle before his smile grows back, jumping right over it and landing on the other side of the puddle.

"Happy snowman!
When life gets rough,
I like to hold on to my dream.
Relaxing in the summer sun.
Just letting off steam."

Running up another small hill with a picnic blanket in his hands, Olaf places the blanket down before laying himself on top just as steam comes out from beneath him. Finding himself staring at the sun, he slowly sits up and reaches his hand upwards in the direction of the sky and the sun, wishing he could see this everyday instead of snow. Looking over to his side, he smiles at the sight of the three humans and reindeer sitting with him on the hill.

"Oh, the sky will be blue.
And you guys will be there, too.
When I finally do what frozen things do
In summer!"

Looking away from his friends who glanced at one another, the snowman rolls down the hill, soon getting onto his feet as he skips the rest of the way down, his smile even more brighter than the sun.

Meanwhile, back in the real world, the three had been watching him move around, Y/n having a small smile on her face as she listened to the snowman sing about his dream about living in summer, even if it wasn't possible.

"I'm gonna tell him." Kristoff blurts out.

Y/n hits the side of his arm. "Don't you dare."

Back in his imaginary land, Olaf stops at the bottom of the hill, his arms outstretched as he stared at the scenery in front of him, wanting it to last forever, hoping that when they find Elsa and when she brought back summer, his dream will come true.

"In summer!"

Finally finding himself back in the winter season, the snowman rushes forward, grabbing ahold of Y/n and Aaron's hands and bringing them with him as he leads them in the direction he knew Elsa was in, cheering about bringing summer back. Still excited as he had been lately since they came with the prince, Sven followed right behind them, all of them leaving Kristoff behind who held a look of disbelief.

"Somebody's gotta tell him."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.1K 943 18
Kristoff x reader. Y/n is okay with people near her but if they get near her hands, well that's a different story. In the book's present time: Elsa...
178K 4.8K 14
"𝘓𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘴 𝘶𝘱 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘬𝘺. 𝘐 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶, 𝘌𝘷𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘦." "𝖸𝗈𝗎'𝗋𝖾 𝗆𝗒 𝖤𝗏𝖺𝗇𝗀𝖾𝗅𝗂𝗇𝖾. 𝖸𝗈𝗎 𝖺...
168K 4K 22
[Inspired by OneArtsyGamer03's stories: Love Will Thaw and The Secret Voice] ⚠️DON'T COMMENT ABOUT WHEN THE RELEASE OF PART 2 WOULD BE. THAT LOWERS M...
158K 4.1K 12
"𝖲𝗎𝗅𝗍𝖺𝗇? 𝖣𝗈𝖾𝗌 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗆𝖾𝖺𝗇 𝖨'𝗆 𝗂𝗇 𝗍𝗋𝗈𝗎𝖻𝗅𝖾?" "𝖮𝗇𝗅𝗒 𝖻𝖾𝖼𝖺𝗎𝗌𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗀𝗈𝗍 𝖼𝖺𝗎𝗀𝗁𝗍." "𝖨 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎. 𝖲𝗈...