Maybelle Gone Bad

By DatUnicornGurl

Maybelle is an A+ student who always has been kind and sweet... Until her sister is bullied and commits suici... More

Chapter One: Layla is gone
Chapter 2: Layla's Diary
Messaging Culprit
Untitled Part 6
Chapter 6: Fate is Decided
Chapter 7: Evil Underneath
Chapter 8: First Blood
Chapter 9: Gone Bad
Chapter 10: Satisfying Destiny
Chapter 11: Sucessful Mistake
Chapter 12: Do You Love Me Mommy?

Chapter 3: Delia's Mystery

32 4 0
By DatUnicornGurl

Maybelle slowly closed the diary and crept in her room. She wept quietly, because she didn't want her mother to hear. After half an hour, she decided to get fresh air. "Bye mom, I'm going to Delia's house. " She left her house and continued down the street towards Delia's.

She knocked on the door, and was greeted inside by Delia's mother. "Oh hello, Maybelle. Nice to see you. Delia is up in her room." Maybelle walked into the house and up the crystal clear staircase towards the door with a sign that said"Delia's Room, Awesome People Only".She entered and Delia exclaimed"Hey, whatsup May? "(That was short for Maybelle) They fistbumped as Delia told Maybelle about the really cool game she had on her phone. "Wow, so awesome"Maybelle said sarcastically."Then you try it yourself,"Delia replied.

Maybelle grabbed the phone as Delia left the room to get a snack. She was playing the game, then a message came from an unknown number. It said: "So does Maybelle know you were involved with Layla's bullying? " Maybelle sat in shock. What was Delia hiding?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.8M 254K 34
Those who were taken... They never came back, dragged beneath the waves never to return. Their haunting screams were a symbol of their horrific death...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
106K 16K 62
How Is it to have Found Love in Childhood Right ! A dream come true for many, Your soulmate is none other than your best friend from years Ever thoug...
191M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...