Full-time Artist

By Qwinesty

"Music, film, painting, calligraphy, sculpture, literature...""You know everything?""Know a little.""Any poin... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81-85
Chapter 86-90
Chapter 91-95
Chapter 96-100
Chapter 101-105
Chapter 106-110
Chapter 116-120
Chapter 121-125
Chapter 126-130
Chapter 131-135
Chapter 136-140
Chapter 141-145
Chapter 146-150
Chapter 151-155
Chapter 156-160
Chapter 161-165
Chapter 166-170
Chapter 171-175
Chapter 176-180
Chapter 181-185
Chapter 186-190
Chapter 191-195

Chapter 111-115

720 19 4
By Qwinesty

Turn the page turn the page turn the page turn the page

This editor is the fastest one in the whole editorial department. At this time, he has already seen Zhuxian. However, just because this editor has finished reading, it doesn't mean that other editors have finished reading. Everyone is reading with relish. Suddenly, when he hears the noise of this editor, he looks up discontentedly and his eyes are full of threats:

"shut up

"I just..."

"Dare the spoiler kill you!"

The editor didn't dare to make people angry, so he had to shut his mouth.

But his words still remind other editors who are reading.

Now you are reading and praying in your heart:

hold on!

As we all know, the progress bar will never hold up.

Editors read books faster than ordinary readers.

Even if we try to look more carefully, the progress bar will eventually perform the legendary great vanishing technique.

So when everyone finished watching "Zhuxian", the poor "Chu maniac how so short!"

"Stuck in this position!"

"I'd like to see Zhang Xiaofan put on a show!"

"It's too torture to be superior or inferior."

"When it's time to be wonderful, it's gone all of a sudden!"

“……”

Chu mania is not short at all.

There are quite a few updates of 200000 words.

Most novels are published one volume at a time. Some novels dare to be published as one volume after they have written more than 100000 words. The publication content of 200000 words in one volume can be regarded as the conscience of the industry.

In the final analysis, everyone's depression is still due to the complaint of broken chapters.

Qingyun gate seven pulse Huiwu is obviously a big climax. Who wants to stop before climax?

"How's it going?"

Yang Feng opened his mouth with a smile, a calm look.

In fact, Yang Feng was more excited than anyone before, but now looking at the reaction of the people, he suddenly had a sense of inexplicable superiority.

"Cow

"Loser!"

"Blow it up!"

The vocabulary of adjectives is very scarce. I'm sorry to be an editor.

Two minutes later.

People's reason gradually returned: "this book is a redefinition of the word Xianxia, Chu maniac, this is the rhythm of the founding school!"

"It turns out that Xianxia can write like this."

"When I read Zhuxian, I can even smell the flavor of martial arts, but the artistic conception is obviously higher than that of martial arts. Chu maniac may lead the market trend again."

Chivalry used to be very popular.

More than 90% of these old men in fantasy department have had the martial arts dream of fighting swords in the world, so many people have such feelings.

Unfortunately, the era of martial arts is over.

It's just like the sky of the earth.

The classification of martial arts used to be the mainstay of the book market.

The popularity of this theme is even more exaggerated than the most popular exotic adventure.

But today, no one can read martial arts novels. That kind of stimulation is far from satisfying the present readers!

This is the trend of the times.

The situation is irresistible. Even if Mr. Jin comes through, it will not change the inevitable outcome.

But today, after watching Zhuxian, we can feel the martial arts feelings that we haven't seen for a long time. However, this novel is not martial arts, but a better artistic conception.

"No wonder he doesn't want to continue to write about sports."

"It turns out that Xianxia is the romance that belongs to men!"

"Chukuang really understands. This book makes my face swollen."

"Who could have thought that Chu's crazy immortal Xia was such a scene."

"It's the same subject matter of Xianxia, but its content and structure are totally different from that of Xianmo battle, which is a new idea of Xianxia creation."

“……”

In that year's "immortal devil war", it just used the template of various myths and legends to write a story about the battle between the right way and the evil way.

In fact, it's a martial arts story in disguise.

The author raised the level of martial arts strength.

But Chu Kuang's Zhuxian is a vivid world of cultivating immortals!

When you read this book, you even feel that the world really exists.

The whole world outlook can be justified. The pursuit of cultivation is Tao, which is extremely exquisite.

In this world, we pay attention to the meeting of cause and effect, the circulation of cause and effect, and the magic weapon.

In particular, the occasional mention of "Zhuxian sword array" in the book is an unprecedented big expectation!

Although Chu maniac didn't describe the horror of Zhuxian sword formation in more depth, the word "Zhuxian" alone made everyone feel that they could not help but aspire to it. They just felt that it was magnificent and grand!

Think back.The opening sentence "heaven and earth are not benevolent and regard all things as cud dogs" is not simple. Lao Tzu's sentence is just tailor-made for this story. The more I think about it, the more I feel burning.

Just then.

The editor in chief, Lao Xiong, came in. When he saw the editors whispering to each other, he roared in a loud voice all his life: "if you don't work, what are you talking about here?"

Bear haunts!

The editors were so surprised that they shut up and pretended to work hard.

As the chief editor of fantasy department, Lao Xiong is very dignified.

Last time you Rong's "interesting reading" asked Chu Kuang for a manuscript without authorization, and Lao Xiong directly made a fuss in the magazine department, which made many people remember deeply.

"That's right."

At this time, only Yang Feng dare to say: "Chu crazy's new book has been sent to me. I think the company can publicize it earlier, and we will publish it directly next month."

"Chu Kuang's new book?"

The old bear's face softened: "do you still write about tennis, or other sports this time?"

Yang Feng said, "this time it's about Xianxia."

The old bear's expression was stiff: "are you teasing me?"

Yang Feng was not surprised by the old bear's reaction. He said: "you have a look first. I've sent the manuscript to your mailbox."

"Well..."

Lao Xiong walks to the chief editor's office with a puzzled face. Before closing the door, he can't help but turn back and ask Yang Feng, "are you really not teasing me?"

"Look first."

Yang Feng said with a smile.

They were silent, but their expressions were strange. Staring at the old bear, they were looking forward to it. What would the editor's reaction be after watching Zhuxian?

The answer is out.

When he was about to leave work in the evening, the old bear suddenly rushed out of the office, walking 200 Jin, and the floor was rumbling!

Touch!

Without a word, in the blink of an eye, the mountain like back of the old bear has disappeared at the door, leaving the door creaking.

"The first time I saw an old bear run so fast."

Editors tut tut wonder, tacit look at each other, this is the real bear.

Silver Blue library.

Some office.

Editor in chief Lu Bei is going to the conference room for a meeting, when he suddenly sees that old bear is like a heavy tank, panting heavily.

"What's the matter?"

Lu Bei quickly dodged.

The old bear held the door and gasped for breath. After a while, he said, "I just sent you Chu Kuang's new book. You must have a look!"

"Chu crazy new book?"

Lu Bei's heart moved and nodded. Seeing that Lao Zhou began to gasp again, he didn't say much and went directly to the conference room.

This is an internal meeting.

A leader is pointing to a copywriter and talking, but Lu Bei suddenly remembers what Lao Xiong just said. He simply takes out his mobile phone and secretly opens the new book of Chu mania he just sent.

Lu Bei likes Chu maniac very much.

Last time, Chu Kuang's short story "the gift of Maggie" moved Lu Bei to a mess. He even gave up his work during the Spring Festival and went back to spend the Spring Festival with his family. Since then, Lu Bei has been paying close attention to Chu Kuang's works.

"The immortals?"

This time, the novel's name is quite domineering. Lu Bei thought so and began to read it quietly. Anyway, this kind of high-level meeting is always smelly and long, and it can't be finished without an hour.

Just be careful not to get caught.

It's not the first time that Lu Bei wandered in the conference room. He never overturned his car, because he would not always look down at novels. Occasionally, he pretended to listen to the conference report carefully, nodded from time to time, and even knocked on the keyboard of his notebook, as if he were taking minutes of the conference.

The kind that programmers don't even recognize.

But this time, Lu Bei was careless. He didn't expect that Zhuxian was so magical. After watching it for only ten minutes, he was completely engrossed. He even forgot to knock the garbled code pretending to take the minutes of the meeting. He didn't even hear someone nearby calling him:

"editor in chief?"

"Editor in chief?"

Finally, the eloquent leader was in a hurry and slapped the table hard. His voice was very angry: "Lubei!"

"Ah?"

Lu Bei just recovered. He could not help but smile and reluctantly put down his mobile phone. Most of the high-level people in this room were on the same level with him. If he was not angry, he would not call his name directly.

The meeting continued.

But Lu Bei suffered.

He wanted to continue to watch it, because his mind was full of the plot of Zhuxian, and he couldn't even control himself to look forward to the next development. He didn't listen to a word of what the meeting was talking about. He just wanted to finish the meeting quickly so that he could go back to read.

"Break up!"

Finally, the meeting ended.

Lu Bei quickly walked out of the meeting room, took out his mobile phone and planned to call Lao Xiong. However, he found that Lao Xiong was waiting for him at the door. His tone was quite urgent: "are we going to mention Chu Kuang's contract?"

"How much before?"

"Seven percent."

"Ten percent."

Lu Bei doesn't hesitate to say that this is the price of many old best-selling writers. It's reasonable to say that Chu maniac's fame is not so good for the time being, but Lu Bei is sure that Chu maniac's new book will never be less popular than the previous "Wangwang", although he has only read a little content now.

"I see."

Old bear is not surprised.

His first reaction after reading Zhuxian is that the novel is going to be popular.

Lao Xiong never thought that Xianxia novels could be written like this!

He was shocked!

That's why he rushed out of the meeting room like crazy!

He has to come out in person to say hello to the Propaganda Department, the publishing department and other departments, but also to arouse the attention of the editor in chief, so that the editor in chief can understand how good the novel is.

"That's right."

Just as the old bear was about to leave, Lu Bei suddenly got a little angry: "last time I asked you to make a signature of Chu maniac, why didn't you do it?"

The old bear stopped.

He completely forgot this, and he believed that the editor in chief also forgot this, but the appearance of Zhuxian made the other party remember it again.

……

Lin Yuan naturally did not know the repercussions of Zhuxian in the editorial department, but when he finished school in the evening, he received a call from Yang Feng.

"Teacher Chu Kuang!"

Yang Feng obviously realized that his tone of speaking with Chu Kuang was becoming more and more humble: "your new book is really wonderful. The company is considering publishing the first volume of Zhuxian next month. What's your opinion?"

It wasn't like that before.

If it was in the past, Yang Feng would probably say, "Chukuang, congratulations. Your novel has passed the examination of our editorial department. Our company will arrange the publication of this novel next month."

It means the same.

It's just that the attitude is different.

Naturally, Lin Yuan couldn't hear the subtle change of the other party's attitude.He was as concise as ever: "it can be published. When will the contract be signed?"

"So it is

Yang Feng said with a smile: "the company has decided to increase your novel royalty to 10%, which is a high price in the industry. What else do you need us to do..."

"Very good!"

Lin Yuan subconsciously raised the tone.

Yang Feng is a little surprised. Isn't Chu crazy about money? How can he hear that royalties can rise in price, and also look jubilant?

Yes.

Money means a lot.

Maybe what Chu Kuang cares about is not the promotion of royalty, but the company's recognition of his writing strength and the sincerity expressed by the company through money!

Money has a price.

Sincerity is priceless.

What's more, this time he wrote about the subject of immortal swordsman. He must have been under a certain psychological pressure when he was writing. Naturally, he needed all kinds of recognition.

Think of it.

Yang Feng said with a smile: "if you are satisfied, in addition, we must inform you that the company will soon start the pre-sale promotion of Zhuxian!"

"Well."

"So that's it?"

"That's it."

Lin Yuan hung up and was in a good mood.

Silver Blue library is always able to take the initiative to raise prices, which makes Lin Yuan very satisfied.

It seems that it is a good decision to choose to continue to cooperate with the silver blue library.

Should the price be raised in the future?

I have to ask my sister what she said.

My sister Lin Xuan is an expert in publishing. She should know better.

Lin Yuan also considered taking Zhuxian to his sister's publishing house,

however, after a survey, Lin Yuan found that his sister's publishing house was not big enough, and in terms of making money, it was certainly not as good as the silver blue library, so Lin Yuan gave up.

It's more important to make money than to make achievements for my sister.

As for the elder sister's side, it's a big deal to share her money.

In fact, her efforts to earn performance is also for a higher salary. Lin Yuan still understands this truth.

My sister must like money better, too.

Is there anyone in the world who doesn't like money?

And on the night of Lin Yuan and Yang Feng's phone call.

On the official website of the silver blue library, the news that the author Chu Kuang is going to release his new book in July finally appears, which is also a preheating mode of new book promotion.

As soon as the news came out.

Chu crazy fans excited!

Although the previous "Wangwang" series only lasted for a few months, or even less than half a year, Chu Kuang has accumulated some fans during the series of the novel. These fans have been paying attention to the silver blue library, waiting for news of Chu Kuang's new book. So they are very excited and looking forward to seeing Chu Kuang's new book.

"Faster than I thought."

It's not long since the end of Wangwang. Most of the other authors will take a few months off when they finish their books. But Chu Kuang doesn't seem to want to take a break and keeps on driving out the new books.

"I like Chu's untimely

"Because" WangWen "fell in love with competitive novels, I found a lot of similar novels after Chu Kuang's works. There are quite a lot of people following him in the market, but compared with Chu Kuang, I always feel almost funny when I read other people's competitive novels."

"After all, Chu Kuang is the grandmaster!"

"Chu Kuang's new book is still competitive."

"Should we ask Chu Kuang whether he is a new book or a basic one?"

"Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

“……”

Because "Wangwang" is a male oriented novel, which perfectly portrays all the characters in the tennis Department of Qingxue. In addition, there are some interesting daily life in this novel, and a group of men get along with each other sweating every day. Therefore, many readers jokingly call this novel a decadent article in competitive clothes.

Because of this property.

Wang Wang, which is clearly a male oriented novel, has attracted many female fans. Of course, these female fans don't care about the competition in the novel. They only pay attention to the daily interaction of the characters, and they can enjoy watching all kinds of putrid brain tonics.

It's the world that values copyright.

If there is no copyright dispute, I'm afraid that the people who work with Wangwang will be flying all over the world. Never underestimate the creative ability of corrupt women. It really makes them open up to write, and it's no problem to feed a few boys who probably won't click into the novel website.

But it's worth mentioning.

Almost all fans think that Chu Kuang will continue to write sports theme. After all, the market of this theme is created by Chu Kuang himself. He will never give up the achievements of his "Wang" after he has opened up a big market?

This is the logic of course.

Moreover, the writer is very concerned about the stability of fans. The pseudonym of Chu Kuang is firmly linked with sports novels in the field of fantasy novels. If he really wants to change the subject matter, fans may not buy it.

It's not just fans.

Other companies in the publishing industry also think so. After all, sports is no longer an unpopular category. Compared with the kingly school, although it is still a small niche, there is no problem for this niche market to support several best-selling books.

Just keep writing about it.

No matter how poor Chu maniac is, it can also get a good sales volume. Besides, can Chu maniac's ability to write about sports just get a good sales volume? Publishing companies in the industry don't underestimate Chu maniac so much. We all try to look at him as high as possible.

Maybe it's another "Wangwang"!

Everyone is even a little flustered, especially some publishers who are more competitive with the silver blue library, because Chu Kuang's new book is opening a little too fast. How can anyone open a new book without a rest after an old book is finished?

Are you a tentacle?

If we really want to have another well-selling work, the end of Wangwang is not a bad thing, but a good thing for the silver blue library, because it means that the silver blue library has another high-quality work!

……

Chu Kuang is indeed a tentacle monster, which is not wrong in the industry, but everyone has guessed one thing wrong, that is, Chu Kuang's new book does not continue to write sports theme, but two subjects that are strange to everyone at first sight:

immortal swordsman!

Silver Blue library didn't sell the key. They announced that Chu Kuang was going to send a new book that night, but how good was Chu Kuang?

How good can Xianxia novels be?

As for the so-called redefinition of Xianxia, people in Menqing all know this kind of words. It's good to have a look. There are no advertising slogans that don't blow a few words. Before the release of those rotten films, they even said that their films are going to be epoch-making.

"I see."

A person in the industry guessed: "maybe this novel named Zhuxian is fairly well written. You know, there are always some novels in the middle level. It's a pity to kill them directly. It's not easy to sell them. In addition, the author of this novel is Chu maniac. Silver Blue library is willing not to offend Chu maniac. After all, Chu maniac's ability is obvious to all, so it's better to give it to you Did you give Chu a chance

Best sellers have a say.

If the editor kills a non best seller's manuscript, it will be killed. However, even if the best seller's manuscript is not very good, the editor will not easily kill it. Especially when the best seller insists on publishing, the publishing house will give him a chance in order not to offend the other party.What if there's a fire?

The editor's vision is not 100% accurate. There are indeed some cases where the manuscripts that were killed in No. 1 publishing house sold well after they were published by No. 2 publishing house. Moreover, the theme of Wangwang was not optimistic by the industry at the beginning?

Chukuang seems to be good at this.

He had to write something challenging.

Most people in the industry accept this view, but the editor in chief of Dingsheng publishing house always thinks that it is not so simple, because the publicity given by the silver blue library is too heavy. If it is to be perfunctory to Chu maniacs, it is unnecessary to achieve this level.

"Is there a bomb in it?"

It's not surprising that the editor in chief of Dingsheng publishing house is suspicious. The main reason is that Wangwang once hit him in the face. People of his level will have a long memory after being hit in the face. Unlike some people who have been hit in the face once or look at things in the old way, he believes that more than one person is worried.

"No!"

"There's a problem!"

"Lu Bei is not stupid!"

"He's hiding a bomb!"

The more he thought about it, the more he felt that his idea was reasonable. He walked around the room, but no matter what he thought, he couldn't imagine how Xianxia theme would become a bomb in the book market, so his eyelids kept jumping.

It's a very disturbing feeling for him.

What did Chu Kuang write this time?

The prosperous editor in chief felt very tortured, and this kind of torture will accompany him through the whole June. He was extremely looking forward to this false alarm, because if his worries become reality, it will form a greater torture -

Lin Yuan's life is as usual.

He even began to write the second volume of Zhuxian. It is not a good habit to open the skylight, which will affect Lin Yuan's income. At least Lin Yuan is very diligent in making money.

But money can't be earned all the time.

For example, when tribal literature called him recently and wanted to invite him to write another short story, he was rejected by Lin Yuan, because there were only two short stories left in his hand, so he had to save some money. Anyway, the price of this novel won't go down.

The reason for his refusal is:

there is no inspiration for short stories recently.

Silver Blue's magazine department also approached him, and he refused with the same reason. The only thing that bothered him was that there was not much difference between the bids of the two sides. After the release, he didn't know which platform to choose to maximize his interests.

Both sides believe Lin Yuan's lies.

Because in the eyes of normal people, it seems strange for a writer to have inspiration every day. What's more, every time Chu Kuang publishes a short story, it's so classic, and the classic also means that the creative process is difficult. Who can write a classic?

Classic novels are not Chinese cabbage.

This is another reason why Lin Yuan refused to invite two short stories. There is a limit to his talent. If he directly orders dozens of classic songs with the system and publishes them, the outside world will probably not be surprised, but frightened.

So Lin Yuan didn't worry.

He really lacks prestige.

But being in a hurry is not the way.

Xia fan is still busy with her competition. The June schedule of "full bloom" is still relatively close. For this reason, she has asked for leave for several days in a row. However, the vocal music department is not very embarrassed. The school does not support students to enter the entertainment industry so early, but it does not stop them.

In the middle of June.

Lin Yuan and Jian Yi once again accompany Xia fan to the scene of Shengfang. This is the second time they accompany Xia fan in the competition after the audition, mainly because today's competition is more important, which determines whether Xia fan can enter the national top 100.

Xia fan is a bit of a psychological shadow.

She fell out of the top 100 in her previous two competitions, and each time she lost. Lin Yuan and Jian Jian cheered her up, hoping that she could break through herself today. After all, only when she entered the top 100 can she have the chance to show her face in front of the audience in Qinzhou.

It's the same as audition.

There was a lot of noise at the scene.

The competition for the top 100 places is going on in all major cities at the same time. It is said that there are 100 people, but only five people can be selected in Sucheng. After all, it is necessary for each city to find a certain candidate. Therefore, Xia fan is still facing a lot of competitive pressure.

"I go pee It's backstage. "

As soon as Lin Yuan and Jian Yi accompany Xia fan to the scene, she leaves in a hurry. Last time Lin Yuan and Jian Yi didn't react, but this time they know that Xia fan must have gone to the toilet!

This is the characteristic of Xiafan.

Every time she is nervous, she wants to go to the toilet. If she is particularly nervous, it is usually a large one. If she is generally nervous, it can be solved by a small one. If she is a little nervous, she may squat in the toilet for a while. It's not Xia fan and the two people who have said this. The girl is still more embarrassed. They draw a conclusion purely through observation, and they don't dare to face Xia fan.

In case of murder.

This time it should be on the trumpet, right?

That's just medium tension.

Moderate tension is good for the game. Although Xia fan came out late, when she came on stage, Lin Yuan and Jian Jian could see that their friends were in good condition, at least they didn't want to go to the toilet.

"Hope I'm cool and gorgeous, and hope I'm..."

The song that Xia fan chose for the top 100 competition is flammable and easy to explode. This is the Song Lin Yuan chose for Xia fan himself. It's very suitable for Xia fan's voice line. She has a kind of male forthright character. In the last basketball match, she rushed to fight faster than Lin Yuan, otherwise she would not have such a good relationship with the two boys.

She sings this song very freely.

After singing the song, there was a burst of warm applause in the audience. After a simple discussion, the four judges also gave Xia fan the place to be promoted to the top 100 of Qinzhou, and the applause became even more enthusiastic.

"She's going to be a star."

Simple suddenly some emotion meaning.

As a student of the performance department, his dream of simplicity is also rooted in the entertainment industry. Therefore, seeing that Xia fan is getting better and better, he also feels ready to move. However, compared with singing, the period of performance becoming famous is longer.

Lin Yuan nodded.

Xia fan has become one of the top 100 players in Qinzhou. It is estimated that the media in Sucheng will report a few words, because Xia fan will probably appear on TV next time, which will win glory for Sucheng.

"Lin Yuan."

Jianyi suddenly looks at Lin Yuan with a serious expression: "how far Xia fan can go ultimately depends on her. She can't rely on you all her life. You can help her when necessary.""I'll try."

Lin Yuan answered.

Chien Yi wants to say something more, but after thinking about it, he still gives up. In his private heart, he certainly hopes that Lin Yuan can help Xia fan all the time, but he doesn't want Lin Yuan to delay his career because of this. He can only falter: "actually, I..."

"I know."

"What do you know?"

"I know anyway."

Lin Yuan showed a natural smile.

Simple rolled his eyes: "in fact, I feel that you and Xia fan's character are not very suitable for the entertainment industry, you can be like fish in water, probably because you are behind the scenes, Xia fan may have to go to the stage in the future, which is the only thing I worry about."

"I know you're worried."

"Don't you worry?"

Lin Yuan didn't speak. At this time, Xia fan had stepped down. Several reporters quickly gathered around to interview him. Lin Yuan and Jian Yi celebrated with Xia fan after the reporters finished the interview. Jian Yi said with a smile, "how does it feel to be promoted to the top 100?"

"I'll go to the bathroom."

Xia fan ran away again.

Lin Yuan and Jian Jian can only look at each other.

In the next period of time, Xia fan did not have a competition, but she practiced harder every day, because there were competitions like 100 into 80 and 80 nearly 50. Although the schedule was not so close, the competition became more and more intense.

Equally nervous is the composition department.

Because with less and less time left in June, there is not much time left for everyone to prepare for the academic year assessment. The importance of this academic year assessment is far beyond the past. Therefore, everyone has done their best and dare not relax.

Lin Yuan decided to make friends with everyone.

Anyway, "the first dream" has been recorded. He doesn't need to polish his works any more. According to the teacher, he just needs to hand in the works before the end of the month. In July, the school will arrange professionals to audit them.

It's the silver blue library.

Yang Feng sent a message to Lin Yuan, saying that the initial printing of Zhuxian was two million copies, which was several times more than the initial printing of Lin Yuan's first work. It also made Lin Yuan look forward to the sales of this novel!

"What did you write?"

"Let me hear it."

"Why don't you listen to me?"

"I won't make a fool of myself."

As for the composition department's academic year assessment works, it seems that everyone is very strict and careful to guard against each other. It's a great posture for me to sing this song. Few people disclose their songs in advance, but they still hand in their works by the end of the month.

Lin Yuan also sang.

The mentality of many students in the Department of composition can be understood. Everyone who chooses this major has a dream of Qu dad. Lin Yuan is probably the person who knows the works of these students best, because he participated in the composition and production of 70% of the students in the class.

To be fair.

Lin Yuan thinks that some of his classmates' works are quite good. The music environment in Qinzhou can easily create powerful composers. It's hard to say that there will be one or two industry leaders in the class in the future.

Anyway.

Lin Yuan is very confident in "the first dream". As one of the most influential Inspirational Songs in the Chinese dynasty, the excellence of this song has been proved countless times. However, some people may not know that this song is not a local work of the Chinese dynasty, but a popular single from the top neon singer Meixue Nakajima.

The title of the song "riding on the back of the silver dragon"

no wonder there is a saying in China that Meixue Nakajima has supported most of the Chinese music world. Many of the Hong Kong and Taiwan songs that people liked when they were young only came to understand when they grew up. It turned out that these songs were cover works from neon.

Also at the end of this month.

The Publishing Department of Yinlan bookstore is counting the bookings of each major bookseller for the new book Zhuxian one by one. With the report from her subordinates, Shi Yun, the female director of the publishing department, is not very good-looking at this time:

"Huaxin bookstore has 80000 copies."

"Longxiang Bookstore 50000 copies."

"Bafang publishing house has 30000 copies."

"Yazhi publishing house has 20000 copies."

"Ten thousand copies of peak bookstore."

"Ten thousand copies of time book company."

Statistics continue, but Shi Yun's face is more and more ugly.

The editorial department of the company is full of confidence in the new book Zhu Xian.

The editor in chief gave the order in person, so the volume of this book was as high as one million copies in the first printing. It seems that he is sure that the sales volume of this book will not be bad.

But the market clearly doesn't think so.

One million copies of Zhu Xian have been printed in the silver blue library.

But Shi Yun a look at the statistical results, the size of Qinzhou bookseller orders all add up to only about 280000.

There are also some booksellers who are determined by the results of Chu Kuang's last book.

"That's too little, isn't it?"

The subordinate on Shi Yun's left side frowned: "we have a large scale of publicity this time. It's reasonable to say that there will not be so few orders, but now the order volume is too low. It seems that these booksellers, like many publishers in the industry, think Zhuxian will hit the streets."

Chu Kuang's new book is Xianxia.

When the news was just revealed, there were all kinds of discussions in the industry, and few people were optimistic about the subject of immortal swordsman.

Many people think that Chu Kuang's new book will hit the streets.

Silver Blue library is willing to publish, may be unable to beat Chu crazy insist.

Even if the book does not hit the streets, the sales volume is certainly far less than that of "Wang" before Chu maniac.

Some people even made a special statistical survey on the Internet. The target of the survey is the readers of Wangwang.

Investigators set three options to ask if they would support Chu Kuang's new Xianxia book.

It turned out to be six to three to two.

Sixty percent chose not to support it, 30 percent chose to support it, and 20 percent chose to wait and see.

This result is not optimistic for Chu Kuang's new book.

Now it seems that the major booksellers are the same idea, they are not optimistic about Chu crazy's new books, so the order quantity is very conservative.

It's a very dangerous signal for Shi Yun!

Millions of books, 280000 sold, and the remaining 720000 won't be smashed, right?

She decided to talk to the editor in chief.

Editor in chief Lu Bei is sitting in his office surfing the Internet. Seeing Shi Yun coming over, he smiles and asks, "how about the order quantity?"

"The total order is 280000 copies." Shi Yun's expression is a little sad.

Lu North Leng for a while, just sell so little?

He said with a smile: "it's not the bookseller's fault. I don't dare to decide too much about the location. What if no one buys the book?"

Shi Yun

So you want me to print so much?

Are you so happy with your smile?

Lu Bei doesn't know Shi Yun's belly Fei, his smile is still bright: "the top ten booksellers all take goods with us?"

Shi Yun said: "Jing'an Bookstore didn't take it."

Lu Bei nodded: "I'll talk about the order of Jing'an bookstore."With that, Lu Bei made a phone call.

Shi Yun did not speak, waiting quietly.

The phone soon got through, Lu Bei's first sentence was: "Peidu, do you want to play a big one?"

"How big is it?"

Pei Du, the general manager of Jing'an bookstore, said, "I want to persuade me to point out more Zhuxian. I'm just going to contact you. How about a hundred thousand copies?"

"You have no confidence in Chu maniac?"

"It's not that I don't have confidence in Chu maniac, it's that I don't have confidence in Xianxia. Let's not play tricks. Just tell me what medicine is being sold in the gourd in the silver blue library."

Lu North light way: "what I sell is super big tonic pill!"

She is only in charge of publishing and selling, and she doesn't know much about novels.

Pei Du said with a bitter smile: "Jing'an bookstore is the fifth largest chain bookstore in China in terms of shipping volume. You know that I've only been the general manager for one year, and I'm not very stable. How many pairs of eyes are staring at me and making mistakes? If you pit me too hard, I may have to move my bottom next year."

"If you want to be the general manager of Jing'an bookstore, just trust me and order one million copies of him!"

Shi Yun would like to remind Lu Bei that the company does not have so much inventory.

But on second thought, the person in charge of Jing'an bookstore is not an idiot, how can you cheat.

Sure enough.

Pei all laughed, he and Lu Bei were good friends, and there were not so many scruples between the words: "do you dare to print a hundred copies?"

"You don't care." Lu Bei leisurely road.

Pei all clenched his teeth: "then I'll play with you and order 500000 copies."

He didn't think the other side would pit himself.

If the other party dares to pit himself, then he will offend Jing'an Bookstore completely. Moreover, the friendship between them is still there. The value of this friendship is higher than hundreds of thousands of orders.

"If it's a little less, half a million copies will come out. It's better to order 700000 copies."

"Are you crazy or am I?"

"Neither of us will be mad. If we want to be mad, let those rational onlookers go mad. This time, I will let the whole Qinzhou know that those who believe in my silver blue library will win the world, and those who believe in Chu mania will live forever!"

"You're like a stick."

"Silver Blue library has developed from a medium-sized publishing company to the present situation. I don't think LV Bei has made great contributions, at least he has made a lot of contributions. What do you think LV Bei relies on?"

Pei didn't speak.

The phone was silent for three minutes.

Lu Bei didn't speak. He was patient enough.

No one knows what kind of struggle Pei Du has experienced in his heart. Three minutes later, he roared: "his uncle's, I believe you once, 700000 copies!"

"OK, let's wait for next year's bonus and performance. Hang up."

"Don't say hang up. It's bad luck. I have to meet the storm."

Shi Yun, who had listened to the phone in the whole process, widened his eyes!

If you open your mouth, you'll get 700000 orders. Are you ready?

No wonder Lu Bei is the editor in chief. Is this deceptive ability too terrible?

But

The company's inventory is really clear, but in case Zhuxian can't be sold at that time, will Jing'an Bookstore put the silver blue library on the blacklist in the future?

If not, Mr. Peidu will be buried by the stock squeezed by Zhuxian!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70K 3.4K 25
Abhimanyu Agnivanshi Rathore, Business Tycoon & the king of Udaipur. Hates everyone except his work. Family, friends all betrayed him. "I live in a...
164K 1.5K 175
作者:村里的小傲娇 Chen Xiaolin accidentally bleeds on the bracelet her grandmother left her, and she discovers a space inside. She then fills the space with...
44.1K 1.1K 20
To some, she was just another princess who was kind, generous and had ethereal beauty. To the smallfolk, she was a dream and too good to share blood...
1M 22.3K 58
A 'slut' of a 21 year old Nidhi is married to the disabled thakur, who is paralysed below his waist. What will happen when her sexual frustration wil...