GooseBumps {Love Island 2022}

By Boonannaxdd

COMPLETED in which michael davidson comes in as a bombshell to cause mishap and mayhem in the love island... More

one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty-one.
twenty-two.
twenty-three
twenty-four.
twenty-five.
twenty-six.
twenty-seven.
twenty-eight.
twenty-nine.
thirty.
thirty-one.
thirty-two.
thirty-three.
thirty-four.
thirty-five.
thirty-six.
thirty-seven.
thirty-eight.
thirty-nine.
fourty.
fourty-one.
fourty-two.
fourty-three.
fourty-four.
fourty-five.
fourty-six
fourty-seven

seven.

1.3K 32 0
By Boonannaxdd

(love island: episode thirteen)
(unseen bits pt.2)

_______

unseen bits is a whole episode dedicated to what the islanders do that they don't show on national television, instead they make a whole episode of what happened the last week of the islanders doing funny things into an one hour episode.

near to ten minutes into the unseen bits, they show a montage of michael and jacques walking into the love island villa fist bumping with both smirks on their faces, "this week saw the arrival of two new boys michael and jacques, jacques doesn't spell his name with an x, like basement jaxx, but he does have an ex to his name,"

they show to where the three girls who went on their dates with the two lads went upstairs and the boys from the villa all come downstairs, introducing themselves to the two new boys.

"fell small, you know,"

jacques laughed, "felt small arriving with him," he motioned to his friend who laughed, "welcome to the crew!" luca said to jacques, "me and you are sweet, aren't we?"

luca looked at them, "and we ain't even that small, they're just humongous," jacques looked around at the lads, "big boys, eh?"

"how old are we all, anyway?"

the boys all said their ages, michael looked at his friend with a half smile, "i'm 24," michael added, "twenty five two weeks ago," jacques and michael had their birthday months in common, "i was literally twenty three a few weeks ago,"

"taurus!"

the three lads all smiles, "there we go," they slapped their hands against each other's hands, "no wonder we're pricks, eh?" the three taurus lads all laughed.

____

michael sat near to where he sees paige and tasha on the shadowed daybed having a small talk, "ok, all right, gal, what's gone on tonight?" paige asked her friend, "a lot of stuff is starting to kick of for no reason,"

"we don't even know why, we're just here for the ride," tasha looked at paige, "and apparently, i was part of the drama, so—" paige and tasha both sat up, "honestly, you really do have, like, good vibes, people have been wanting to make drama,"

"i want the drama,"
"am i the drama?"

paige shook her head, "i don't think i'm the drama," tasha added, "drama," the two girl then looked back to paige's phone, "ok, i'm the drama!" they both chuckled with michael who spoke to the lads half smiled, "think i am!"

"oh, but not us,"

tasha looked at paige's phone, "oh, are we even filming?" the two girls looked at her phone, "no!" they both laughed, "we ain't even filming,"

____

the lads sat around the firepit after jacques and michael choose who they wanted to recouple with, michael having his water bottle in hand, "you had, like, anything done to you? like, botox?" davide shook his head at what michael was saying, "no,"

luca then added, "not even your abs just stuck on, like?" the lads laughed, "like one of them spider-man costumes," ikenna looked at them, "that's mad, innit?"

michael ran a hand through his hair, "i honestly can say this, probably, with my chest out, they're some of the best tits i've seen," michael hummed to what luca said, "yeah, honestly,"

"see, when he tenses them.." jacques added blowing a raspberry making them laugh, "mate, if i was a girl in bed next to him, i'd be insecure about mine, looking at them,"

michael nods his head, "do you know what i'm saying?" davide looked at michael and luca, "well, most of them are," the lads around the firepit all laughed, "mate, they're like, perky and everything," michael added.

____

michael comes upstairs seeing ikenna and luca looking through the girl's things, "mate, what are you guys doing?" luca looked at his friend, "mike, imagine being a girl,"

"how do they keep track of all this stuff?"

michael and ikenna shook their heads, "fuck that, bro," ikenna looked at them, "i just wake up, shower and brush my teeth," michael nods his head to what ikenna said, "do you know what i'm saying, like?"

"how do you even know where to start?"

michael questioned, "right," luca looked at his friend, "yeah, like, do you start on your eyes, or do you start on your face or on your lips?" michael looked at them, "all i know is that some girls put moisture on their face first,"

michael didn't even know where to begin having four siblings, and three of them being girls and one brother, "what the fuck are you guys doing in here?"

ekin-su says coming into the dressing room with laura behind her, "get out now!" luca looked at them, "we were saying how it is to be a girl, like, how do you remember all this shit?"

"so, you start with your face, so you moisture the face," michael looked at both ikenna and luca who looked at him shocked, "the perk of having three sisters,"

michael looked at the two girls, "do you girls wanna do one of our make-ups?" luca sat down, "you can do a bit of mine," laura looked at michael who also sat down, "okay,"

luca looked at them, "be gentle, though, we're fragile," ekin su looked at luca whilst laura looked at michael, "you've got gorgeous blue eyes, so we'll start off with the eye makeup first,"

ikenna laughed at this, "make our lips big as well," ekin-su and laura both looked at each other, "okay, let's overline the lips," luca looked at himself in the mirror, "what the fuck, man? it looks like i've been to a funeral!"

laura overlined michael's lips making them bigger, "bigger?" she questioned him, the davidson boy looking at himself in the mirror, "nah, no, no," ikenna laughed at his friend, "i do like being pampered, though,"

ikenna was brushing his beard with a small brush, "what's this? to brush your beard or what?" ekin-su looked at him, "that's to brush your pubes, mate," she said to him, "no, it's not,"

laura makes a face, "yes, it is," ikenna and laura went back and forwards, "wait, oh, no, it's not," ikenna laughed, "fuck off!"

luca had some more pampering to him, where both michael and luca had their sunglasses on their faces coming down to where some of them were sitting on the beanbags, "oh, my god,"

indiyah lifts her sunglasses up, "look at their face," michael looked at indiyah, "what?" she looked at them, "they've got make-up on!"

gemma looked at them, "i sweat to god, is that my make-up?" paige looked at michael who took off his sunglasses along with luca showing their pampered faces, "oh, my days,"

luca looked at them, "listen, all we're saying is, we're the best looking girls in here now," the two lads slapped each other's hands laughing, "facts!"

paige took a picture of her coupled up partner before both michael and luca took off their mircophones jumping into the swimming pool, "did anyone take a picture of them?"

____

luca, andrew and michael go upstairs bearing their coupled up partners their drinks, "aye-aye," andrew handed his partner her drink as luca and michael looked down seeing a bug on the floor, "oh, shit!"

"oh, can you get rid?"

michael handed paige her drink who smiled at him as michael kept his eye on the bug what luca started to pick up, "can someone throw it over, please?" tasha looked at luca, "oh, gosh,"

the fishmonger looked at the girls, "where do you want it?" michael smiled at luca's tactics, "he's gonna do some bullshit!" indiyah looked at luca, "don't put it on us,"

luca picks up the bug, "hey, don't throw it to paige," michael said to his friend who throws the bug towards the girls in between tasha's and paige's head.

the girls scream as the three boys all laughed coming inside to go back downstairs to have their breakfast.

____

michael, dami and luca were bored so the three boys decided to get the islanders to play some games, doing a sack race, where michael went against his coupled up partner beating paige and coming back to give the sack bag to gemma.

davide's team won by the italian stallion taking a huge leap of faith taking out three islanders with him, "this team wins!"

michael looked at camera beside dami and luca, "and then we did the wheelbarrow race, you know, lifting up, and you just—like a wheelbarrow?" he explained, "three, two, one...go!"

michael held a hold of his friend's leg, "ekin-su.." michael said to both dami and luca, "ekin-su was a bit terrible, no?" dami nods his head to what michael said.

jacques and michael then went with the two boys going fast around the heart shaped chairs, and back to their team, "me and jacques left them for dead," luca nods his head, "yeah, you and—"

michael looked at the camera, "we lapped them," dami nods his head, "him and jacques literally took off the course, man, honestly," michael smiled at that.

jacques picking up his friend, "listen, the olympics weren't ending there," dami looked at them, "the last game—i don't really know what was going on with that game,"

"pass the banana,"

luca and michael looked at them, "and the host had to eat the banana, so, i was on their team—" dami pointed to both of the boys next to him, "he deep throated that shit!"

the islanders on luca's and michael's team all cheered for dami, "laura was slacking," dami looked at them, "gag reflex don't work sometimes, so, you know—" the two lads chuckled, "swallow that thing whole, you know, i got my mans..."

he slapped both of luca's and michael's hands, "yes! he won it for us, to be fair," the islanders all cheered as dami finished before laura did.

____

jay explained to the lads how he had four egg whites and one whole egg where both michael and luca had to show jay who the top dogs in their villa, by having one egg.

jacques stood near his friend, "just be a man, guys," michael looked at dami, "be a man?" he lets out a breath, "fucking man," ikenna looked at them, "do it, man!"

both michael and luca downed their egg with jacques handing his friend a glass of water who waited about thirty seconds after to have a drink of water after, "that aftertaste is naughty, man,"

"that is horrible!"

michael burped, "how soon do the abs come out?" luca asked making michael laugh, showing his toned abs to the boys, "easy-peasy,"

____

the lads sat on the shaded daybed, "i hear everyone go to sleep and i'm still talking an hour later," michael said to the lads, "i'm like, you can't shut me up,"

andrew looked at them, "you had an extra bird in your bed as well, eh?" michael smiled, "standard, that, innit?" he spoke before laughing, where a bird above them started to chirp, "mate, even the bird finds it funny,"

the bird continued to chirp what michael was getting quite annoyed about, "oi! pack it in, will you!" luca looks at the bird, "we're speaking!"

"oi! shut up!"

the lads laughed as michael ram a hand through his hair, at the bird still tweeting at them, "oh, will someone please shut the bird up?" ikenna stands up touching the tree making the bird fly away, "thank you man,"

____

the islanders all went to the firepit where the lads sat one side with the girls on the other as jay and remi were the host for the game, "girls, where is the most outrageous place your partner's had sex?"

michael wrote down his answer on the chalkboard, "car," paige said turning her chalkboard around showing her answer, "my dad's office," he looked at them, "sorry dad," he said as the islanders all laughed.

"ugh, jesus christ, michael,"

the davidson laughed at his partner who just then smiled at him sitting back down onto the firepit sofa, as everyone showed their answers, "pressed the bell as soon as he finished,"

michael said, "ding a-ling a-ling a-ling!" the islanders all laughed at michael's comment.

remi then asked a question, "boys, what is your partner's favourite sex position?" michael picked up his chalkboard writing down his answer, "that's fucking boring, mate," michael said looking at andrew's chalkboard with jacques and dami both laughing.

remi looked at michael, "mike, your answer man," the davidson male stands up, "broken eagle," he showed his chalkboard, "broken eagle," paige smiled at her partner, "what is your partner's biggest turn on?"

"ooh,"

michael laughed at what davide put down for ekin-su's answer, "big hands," the islanders all said, "with the word, davide it's all-included!" the islanders laughed at that.

paige and michael went and showed their answers to each other with the davidson boy getting the answer right, making him smile, "well done, guys, the winning couple is—" the islanders all drum rolled.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

663K 11.2K 64
Summer of Love is back!
119K 3.4K 25
Love island 2023 โˆ in which Nalani goes on love island to find her summer fling not knowing she will find so much more or in which Noah was only go...
19.7K 424 30
Working long hours in a lab with your ex can put anyone off. But when you have an opportunity to go on Love Island, what's the worst thing that could...
95.3K 1.8K 25
โ๐–๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐š ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐จ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ๐ž,โž love island | summer 2022 discontinued