Pokemon Legends Beyond

By ShinyUmbeeon

This is an original Pokemon Story that is supposed to take place in the same universe as the anime. Although... More

Kalos Part 1
Kalos Part 2
Kalos Part 3
Kalos Part 4
Kalos Part 5
Kalos Part 6
Kalos Part 7
Kalos Part 8
Kalos Part 9
Kalos Part 10
Kalos Part 11
Kalos Part 12
Kalos Part 13
Kalos Part 14
Kalos Part 15
Kalos Part 16
Kalos Part 17
Kalos Part 18
Kalos Part 19
Kalos Part 20
Kalos Part 21
Kalos Part 22
Kalos Part 23
Kalos Part 24
Kalos Part 25
Kalos Part 26
Kalos Part 27
Sinnoh Part 1
Sinnoh Part 2
Sinnoh Part 3
Sinnoh Part 4
Sinnoh Part 5
Sinnoh Part 6
Sinnoh Part 7
Sinnoh Part 8
Sinnoh Part 9
Sinnoh Part 10
Sinnoh Part 11
Sinnoh Part 12
Sinnoh Part 13
Sinnoh Part 14
Johto Part 1
Johto Part 2
Johto Part 3
Johto Part 4
Johto Part 5
Johto Part 6
Johto Part 7
Johto Part 8
Johto Part 9
Johto Part 10
Johto Part 11
Johto Part 12
Johto Part 13
Johto Part 14
Johto Part 15
Johto Part 16
Johto Part 17
Johto Part 18
Johto Part 19
Johto Part 20
Galar Part 1
Galar Part 3
Galar Part 4
Galar Part 5
Galar Part 6
Galar Part 7
Galar Part 8
Galar Part 9
Galar Part 10
Galar Part 11
Galar Part 12
Galar Part 13
Galar Part 14
Epilogue - The Final Part

Galar Part 2

42 0 0
By ShinyUmbeeon

Kanto Region - Pallet Town

Delia walked with Iris, Serena, and Vilnis to Professor Oak's lab. It wasn't very far from the Ketchum home, but Vilnis appreciated that Delia offered to walk with them there.

"I think that my Sylveon has taken a liking to your Umbreon," Serena commented. Vilnis had noticed that Serena's Sylveon was walking particularly close to Umbreon on the way to the lab. "She has really come a long way with getting close to other Pokemon."

"This is Professor Oak's lab," Delia said as they came to the building on the hill. "It looks like there might be some more visitors here as well." She pointed to a big van that was parked just outside the gates to the lab.

"I know that it isn't our van," Iris said. "But the rest of our team is here waiting." They entered the lab to see Professor Oak talking with Cynthia, Marco, and Ashley. A young man stood by his side. He had dark hair and wore an orange sweatband over his forehead. And standing next to him was Misty, the leader of the Cerulean City Gym."

"Misty?" Vilnis asked. "What are you doing here?"

"Hi Vilnis!" She said with a wave. "When Professor Oak told me that a Search and Rescue team was being put together for Ash, I insisted that I join."

"Apparently, Misty is an old friend of Ash's," Ashley explained. "It's great to see you again Misty. I just wish it was under better circumstances."

"Thanks, Ashley," Misty replied. "We can all celebrate together when we find Ash and bring him home!"

"So it looks like we have two more added to our party," Cynthia said, pointing over to Serena. Serena briefly introduced herself to everyone.

"Delia and I have decided that we should stay here in Pallet Town," Professor Oak said. "Just in case Ash happens to come back, someone will be here."

"I'll drive you all to the Cerise Laboratory in Vermillion City," The man with the orange sweatband said. Misty placed her hand on his shoulder.

"Tracey here will also be watching over my gym while we're gone," She explained. "I can't trust my sisters to do it these days."

"Please, be safe everyone!" Delia said, tears forming in her eyes.

...

On the ride to Vermillion City, Ashley looked at Serena with sharp eyes. Serena felt a bit uneasy at this.

"Is there something I can help you with?" Serena asked.

"I'm just trying to figure out where I've seen you before," Ashley said. "You look really familiar."

"I'm not surprised you think that, Ashley," Vilnis chuckled. "We've met her mother before. Do you remember Grace?"

"Oh! The Rhyhorn Racer!" Ashley said. "No wonder. You look so much alike!"

"You know my mom?" Serena asked.

"You see, I'm from Vaniville Town too," Vilnis explained. "Your mother showed us how to Rhyhorn Race once. She also said 'The next time you're in Vaniville Town, come by for a visit.' And that's how we know her."

"Hey, that was the day we met, wasn't it?" Marco asked.

"That does sound like my mother," Serena giggled. Her expression quickly changed from a joyful one to a sad demeanor.

"What's wrong, Serena?" Iris asked.

"I'm just really worried for Ash and Pikachu," she said. "I hope that they're alright, wherever they are."

"Knowing Ash, I'm sure he's able to handle his own in a battle if it comes to that," Cynthia explained. "But we share in your worry."

"We just gotta hold onto hope," Misty said.

"The Cerise Laboratory is just up ahead," Tracey commented, pointing up the road to a brick building that had a clock tower in its center. "Did you want me to stay here with you all while you interview Goh and Chloe?"

"That's alright, Tracey," Misty said. "I think we'll be able to handle it from here. You can head back to Cerulean City and watch over the gym. I'll be sure to keep you updated."

Tracey pulled over to the side of the road in front of the lab and let everyone out. He wished them luck and started on his way to Cerulean City. Iris and Misty practically led the group to the front of the lab. After Iris knocked on the door, another young woman answered. She had long, burgundy hair that hung in a braid. She wore a striped shirt and yellow overalls.

"Welcome everyone," she said. "We've been expecting you. Please come in." She held the door open and ushered everyone into the foyer of the lab. "Serena? I didn't expect to see you!"

"Chloe!" Serena cheered, pulling Chloe in for a hug. "I was kind of a last minute addition. It's great to see you. I hope you've been keeping well."

"I have," Chloe replied. "I hope you're holding up well, despite the circumstance with Ash. I know how much he means to you."

"I'm, well, we're all here to find him, so I know things will turn out well in the end," Serena said. "It just has to."

"Excuse me, Chloe," Cynthia interjected. "But I was under the impression that Goh was here as well."

"He's in the park out back," Chloe responded. "If you all want to wait upstairs in the Clocktower, I can go and get him." She showed the group to the Clocktower and then left to get Goh.

The Clocktower was designed like a lounge or a waiting room, it had coffee tables, couches, chairs, and even a minifridge filled with snacks and drinks. Everyone had taken seats in this lounge. A few minutes later, Chloe and Goh entered the room.

"To those who are new, my name is Chloe and this is my dad's laboratory," She smiled. "Dad and his assistants aren't here right now. They are away at a conference, so I'm watching the lab for them."

"Hello everyone," The young man said. "My name is Goh. It's good to see some familiar faces as well as meet some new people."

"Thank you for letting us come here under such short notice," Iris said. "But, as you already know, this is our search and rescue team."

"We spoke to Mrs.Ketchum and she said that you two were the last to see Ash in person," Vilnis said. "Could you please tell us everything?"

"Of course," Goh said with a serious face. "It was just under two months ago. I had come home because Project Mew is on hiatus. When I told Ash that I'd be coming back he wanted to come visit Chloe and I."

"He got here and was really excited," Chloe interjected. "He caught us up on what he had been doing lately and we did the same. Goh and Ash were feeling nostalgic and decided to sleep over in their old room here at the lab. I was doing some reading for a personal project and happened to doze off up here."

"We had planned on spending the next day all together," Goh said. "But when I woke up, Ash just frantically packed up his stuff, said something about having to get to Galar right away, and then he and Pikachu just bolted out the front door."

"And that was the last time we saw him," Chloe said with her hands clasped together. "He never responded to any of the messages we sent or answered our phone calls."

"So the last place that we know Ash was going to is the Galar region," Ashley said. "Do you think that he could still be there?"

"I believe that is where we will need to go," Cynthia said. "We shouldn't wait. We need to see if there is a flight that can take us there as soon as possible."

"Cynthia, you and I can look at flights on the computer in Dad's office," Chloe said. She and Cynthia exited the Clocktower.

"I know Ash can be headstrong and not completely think things through," Misty said. "But what in the world was he thinking? Just running out like that without an explanation?"

"I'll admit, I was a bit hurt and angry at first," Goh confessed. "But after thinking it over and over, it seemed like he was worried about something instead of just rushing off for another grand adventure."

A few moments later, Cynthia came back to the Clocktower.

"The earliest we can get to Galar is tomorrow morning," She explained. "Until then, we will have to sit tight. Maybe even come up with a plan of action. But without knowing where Ash was running off to in Galar, it'll be just us going in blind."

"I'll get in contact with Leon," Iris said. "Maybe he can help us out? I know that those two are really close."

"Leon was Ash's idol back during the World Coronation Series," Goh said. "They even went off to do special training together a little while before the Master Class tournament. They are very similar."

"If you can get Leon to help us, then we might have an idea on where to look," Cynthia said.

"Since you all won't be leaving until tomorrow," Chloe said, entering the Clocktower. "Why not stay here for the night? The guys can sleep in Goh and Ash's old room and the Girls can sleep up here in the Clocktower. I'll bring out some futons for everyone."

"That is very kind of you, Chloe," Ashley said. "I can help you with the futons."

"Thank you for sharing all that information with us," Marco said to Goh.

"Yeah! We know that Galar is where Ash took off too. Hopefully someone there has seen him recently," Vilnis added.

"Okay, I've decided!" Goh shouted. "I'm coming with you!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.8K 862 64
Previously titled 'PokeLove' After arriving in Kalos, ash and pikachu find some new friends. Including a girl with her partner Olive the oshawott who...
287K 6.4K 85
Ash, Serena, Bonnie and Clemont are traveling across Kalos to accomplish their dreams. They encounter many Pokemon and some tough obstacles on the wa...
119K 1.1K 28
So this is my first story and I will try to update it ASAP. After losing to Alain in the kalos league and saving kalos, our hero departs with his fri...
123K 2.6K 61
*COMPLETE**EDITS COMPLETE* Ash Ketchum is a brand new trainer from Pallet Town in the Kanto region at 16 years old. His dream is to become the very b...