Kpop One-shots (Reader x GG)

Autorstwa poorly

a dumpster fire of oneshots Więcej

intro + requests
[MR] Onda (Everglow) - Moon
[MR] Sejeong (Gugudan) - All of My Days
[GN] Ryujin (ITZY) - Nobody Like You (Part 1)
[GN] Solar (Mamamoo) - Ten Nights
[GN] IU - Through the Night
[GN] Hyewon (IZ*ONE) - Destiny
[GN] Jennie (BLACKPINK) - Really
[GN] Jinsoul (LOONA) - Number 1
[GN] Dahyun (TWICE) - Sweet Love
[MR] Eunha (GFRIEND) - Drummer Boy
[GN] Yuqi ((G)I-DLE) - What's in Your House?
[GN] Chungha - 12 O'clock
[MR] Sana (TWICE) - Our First Day
[MR] Yeri (Red Velvet) - Under the Rain
[GN] Kim Lip (LOONA) - My Eyes on You
[GN] IU - Largo
[GN] Yves (LOONA) - No More Hiding
Olivia Hye (LOONA) - A Flower for You
Jisun (fromis_9) - ASMR
drabble prompts.
[N] [Drabble] Wonyoung (IZ*ONE) - R&R
[N] [Drabble] Lucy (woo!ah!) - Payback
[N] [Drabble] Mina (TWICE) - Friendly Competition
[GN] Sakura (IZ*ONE) - Bright Lights and Date Nights
[GN] Hyewon (IZ*ONE) - Love and Loss (Destiny Pt.2)
[GN] [Drabble] Yujin (IZ*ONE) - The Power of Love
[MR] Joy (Red Velvet) - Thanks
[FR] Chaewon (IZ*ONE) - First Steps
[GN] [Drabble] Maya (NiziU) - Day Off
[MR] Yerin (GFRIEND) - Red Thread
so I'm not dead (surprise)
[GN] [Drabble] Saerom (fromis_9) - Of Hangovers, Headaches, and Hard Mornings
[MR] Chaeyeon (DIA) - Angles and Angels
[GN] [Drabble] Olivia Hye (LOONA) - Dare Date
[GN] Jinsoul (LOONA) - Wouldn't That Be Crazy?
[GN] Olivia Hye (LOONA) - Power Couple (Dare Date Pt.2)
[FR] Irene (Red Velvet) - Come Back To Me
[GN] Yena (IZ*ONE) - Worth The Wait
[GN] Shuhua ((G)I-DLE) - A Missing Piece (Part 1)
[GN] Yoohyeon (Dreamcatcher) - Love Language
[GN] Ryujin (ITZY) - Rivalry
[GN] Shuhua ((G)I-DLE) - Proximity (A Missing Piece Part 2)
[MR] Winter (aespa) - Sunrise
[GN] Yeji (ITZY) - Six Easy Steps, Forwards and Back Again
[MR] Wonyoung (IVE) - Rest of Our Lives
[GN] Ryujin (ITZY) - Lean on Me (Nobody Like You Part 2)
[MR] Kazuha (LE SSERAFIM) - Forever and Always, Once Step Behind
[MR] Lisa (BLACKPINK) - Back for You
[GN] SinB (VIVIZ) - Liars
[GN] [Drabble] Ryujin (ITZY) - Shaky Footing

[MR] Tzuyu (TWICE) - This Night

851 29 10
Autorstwa poorly

Probably was inspired by something, but it's been too long since I've started it for me to remember
Male Reader
Angst
Requested by A8163ye (you probably don't even remember requesting this)

___

"Are you still awake?"

"Yeah. The usual place?"

"Mhm."

The phone call was brief, but it got the point across. You quietly got changed into some warm clothes and across the city, Tzuyu was doing the same. It had been a few years since you and Tzuyu had become a couple and things were still as nervewracking as ever.

On your side, you were dating a girl who seemed to be the epitome of perfection. She was drop-dead gorgeous, could make your stomach hurt with laughter whenever she wanted and was probably the most talented person you knew. The relationship was virtually perfect and the last thing you wanted to do was to ruin your relationship with her.

On Tzuyu's side, things were a little more complicated. She loved everything about you the same way you loved her. You knew how to make her laugh whenever she was feeling down and you were always there to support her no matter what she did. She didn't want to lose you, but she wasn't too worried about the relationship between you falling apart. After all, she knew the two of you were working with a solid foundation. Her main worry stemmed from your family, more specifically your sister.

___

The day Mina introduced you to Tzuyu for the first time years back as a trainee from Japan when everyone was still training for Sixteen, it was a turning point in Tzuyu's life. When you introduced yourself to the girls, she fell for you as you did for her when you first laid eyes on her. Neither of you thought too hard about it. It was very much love at first sight and that emotion pulled the two of you closer together. It was pretty straightforward and you and Tzuyu seemed to click instantly. After a few conversations, both of you could tell how easily things flowed. Unfortunately, those conversations were few and far between.

Things only got awkward when, during practice, you had shown up to show your support for everyone in TWICE. Tzuyu didn't think much of it and it was normal to see you hanging around to watch their practices. At first, she thought it was because you were there to watch her which, while it wasn't entirely wrong, wasn't the main reason you frequented their practice room whenever you had the time. It was during a conversation she had with the other girls that she soon learned why you were there so often.

"So why does (y/n) show up all the time?" Nayeon was the first to point out the thing that was on Tzuyu's mind. If it really was to watch her, she could call herself flattered and wouldn't hesitate to just ask you out on the spot.

Dahyun chuckled as she took a sip of her water. "Maybe it's for Tzuyu." The Taiwanese girl could feel her hopes building in her chest. "Did you see the way the two looked at each other?"

Tzuyu knew she was blushing and turned away as she opened her own water bottle. The last thing she wanted was to be teased by her members. She spotted you sitting in the opposite corner of the room with the Japanese members, most likely listening in to the gossip Sana and Momo were spilling as they often did. All she wanted to hear was the reason why you were showing up unannounced so often, not listening to the other members of her group bombard her with questions about you and her.

At least it wouldn't take long to find out.

Mina trodded over to the group that had gathered in the corner of the room, curious as to what was going on. Nayeon was the first to shout it out, asking why you had been hanging around their practice room so often and since Mina was the one to introduce you to everyone, Tzuyu assumed she would be the most knowledgeable.

"(y/n)?" Mina looked over her shoulder towards where she had just walked from and where you were still talking with Sana and Momo. "He comes by to pick up pointers."

"But why doesn't he go watch GOT7 practice? I mean, wouldn't it be better for him to watch the guys practice instead of us?" Nayeon made some good points and Tzuyu nodded along.

"Well..." Mina scratched her head, "He's pretty shy. I'd have to introduce him to the guys before he can build the courage to watch them in person. (y/n) does watch their dance practices on YouTube though. He basically comes here because he's uncomfortable around new people."

"To him, aren't we new people?"

Mina shrugged. "I guess you guys are. He knows Sana and Momo since I introduced him to the first, so he's pretty comfortable around us three." She said as she pointed at you and the other two Japanese members.

"And what about you? How'd you meet (y/n)?" Nayeon asked.

"What do you mean? He's my little brother."

The room fell silent.

"What..." The words fell out of Tzuyu's mouth as her jaw dropped. Everyone else looked dumbfounded and all eyes turned to you, Sana, and Momo, who had decided to join the group that had just been hit with life-changing news.

As the eyes turned to you one by one, you felt awkward being the center of attention all of a sudden. "What did I just walk into?" You whispered to Momo, but she simply shrugged, clearly not knowing what was happening either. You looked to Sana, but she did the same.

Mina eventually answered your calls. "I guess they didn't realize that you're my little brother."

"Since when!?" Chaeyoung shouted out of the blue.

"Since he was born?"

"Ah, right." Chaeyoung slapped herself out of her confusion and scolded herself for her dumb question. "Duh."

The group then followed and snapped out of their daze. There was laughter and questions were being shouted out every second. Some of the members tried to play it off by saying they already knew even if it was for sure a lie.

On the other hand, Tzuyu couldn't find it in herself to laugh along with her group members. She managed to crack a smile when everyone pointed out how similar the two of you were both in the looks department and personality-wise, but that was the most she could do. All of the thoughts she had about asking you out went out the window. How could she ask out her friend's brother?

___

"Are you almost here?"

"Mhm. I'm like five minutes away. Go get a coffee before I get there. It's cold outside."

"Oooh, good idea. Do you want anything?"

"A mocha."

"Got it. I'll see you in a bit then."

___

It took a month until Tzuyu could talk to you again. To her, it felt like a sin to be talking to you one-on-one after she had learned you were Mina's younger brother. Of course, there was nothing wrong with talking to a friend (which you were) and dating a friend (again, you were her friend), so there shouldn't have been anything stopping her.

From the outside, it was pretty obvious the two of you had liked each other for some time. Obvious enough that the other members of TWICE had made bets on who would ask the other out first and when it would happen. Unsurprisingly, Mina had opted to stay out of the pool since she had no interest in your love life, but that was to be expected. The last thing she wanted to do was meddle in the love life of you and Tzuyu. She didn't want to become that sister. Your parents were already a handful when it came to your love life and Mina didn't need to add on to that. Jihyo had also chosen to abstain from the betting seeing as she was the leader of the group and, much like Mina, didn't want to butt into Tzuyu's love life. Still, as obvious as it was to the others, both you and Tzuyu were hesitant to take the first step, especially after the multiple backwards steps Tzuyu had already taken and your natural shyness.

It was once again during a TWICE practice when Tzuyu had the opportunity to talk to you one-on-one, though it definitely wasn't planned by her.

The girls were taking a break and while you were sitting with Mina discussing the dance they were learning, some of the others decided to join in on the conversation.

First came Momo and Sana. The two other Japanese girls were always keen to listen to you talk about their choreographers since they knew you were a capable dancer who had a keen eye for details, much like your sister. They also liked to talk about the happenings around the dorms and other juicy gossip they'd heard recently.

After the two Japanese girls had arrived, said their piece and left, Chaeyoung dragged Tzuyu along with her to keep you and Mina company. While you and Chaeyoung weren't the closest of friends, the two of you have had conversations about the many shared interests the two of you had. The two of you weren't friends per se and most would call your relationship with Chaeyoung one between acquaintances. Still, Chaeyoung didn't gravitate toward you often, but this time, things were different since she forcefully dragged Tzuyu along with her. This definitely had nothing to do with the fact that Chaeyoung had money on Tzuyu confessing to you sometime this week and the payout for winning the bet being irresistibly hefty. Mina was well aware of this but allowed it to happen anyway. It wasn't like she was there to shoo Tzuyu away.

You weren't sure if you were supposed to be excited or nervous by Chaeyoung happily skipped over to you as Tzuyu struggled to get out of the rapper's grip. Even if you hadn't talked to her face to face in a while, the two of you knew each other for a while and you still didn't know how to start a conversation with her. Whenever you made eye contact, all of your thoughts flew out the window, leaving your mind blank and hopeless. All you could hope for was that the usual loss of words didn't happen.

While you and Tzuyu sat in awkward silence, Chaeyoung happily talked while Mina nodded along. You heard bits of what Chaeyoung was talking about, but your main focus was on Tzuyu, who sat in front of you.

Your thoughts never wavered from the awkwardness between you and Tzuyu until Chaeyoung decided it was a good time to enact her plan.

"Mina, I'm gonna go to the washroom. Come." Chaeyoung stood up and before Mina could say anything, the younger girl had her by the wrist and was already dragging her out the door. It was only seconds after the door closed behind her that Mina understood what was going on, though she couldn't do much about it. Besides, it was probably a good thing you and Tzuyu were going to be talking one-on-one. Mina was far too aware of the awkwardness between the two of you, especially after Tzuyu found out you were Mina's younger brother and that she had distanced herself because of it.

At least Mina assumed the two of you would be talking.

In reality though, you and Tzuyu sat in silence, not knowing what to say to each other. You never really understood why girls seemed to go to the washroom in groups, but you knew exactly why Chaeyoung decided to drag Mina along with her this time. A part of you wanted to fight her the moment she got back, but another part of you was thankful. After all, it had been far too long since you had a chance to talk to Tzuyu.

But that was also only if you could find the words to start a conversation.

You looked up at the Taiwanese girl, but she quickly averted her eyes. You didn't know why she seemed to not want to talk to you, but there had to be something.

On the side, Tzuyu was fighting the thoughts in her head. Much like you, she was trying to think of a way to start a conversation. She didn't want to sit there in silence and she wanted to talk to you, but the only words that came to mind were ways to confess to you. While that would start a conversation, she wasn't sure she was ready to talk to you about that. Kicking off a conversation with "hey, by the way, I like you" probably wasn't the best. There was also the aftermath of learning about you and Mina's familial relationship that was still lingering in her head. That definitely didn't help much.

But when she glanced up to see you staring at your fiddling hands with knit brows, she started to second guess herself. Even through her nervousness, she could tell you were struggling to think of something to say. You were in the same boat as her and that brought her some relief.

Seeing as there wasn't going to be a normal conversation anytime soon, she considered taking the big leap forward. Tzuyu knew the two of you clicked and the past conversations were clearly a sign of a good relationship. The only thing she didn't know was if you liked her the same way she liked you. Of course, there was only one way to find out, though it would take a lot of courage. The last thing she wanted to do was to have you drift away.

Seconds felt like hours as she dealt with her internal conflict. On one hand, she gets to learn how you feel about her. On the other hand, things could go downhill and end terribly.

"I like you..." The words sort of fell out of Tzuyu's mouth and it hadn't registered in her head that she had said it until you looked up at her with a look of surprise.

Tzuyu's eyes widened as she came to the realization she had just accidentally confessed and the alarm bells started ringing in her head. Turns out, Tzuyu's mouth was faster than her brain and her mouth decided it should start the conversation with the one thing she wanted to avoid.

She considered the many options she had to simply play it off, though she was sure none of them would work. All Tzuyu could hope for was that either you misheard her, didn't hear her at all, or reciprocated the feeling.

"I..." You started and Tzuyu's heart rate jumped through the roof. It was clear you had heard her loud and clear and all she could do now was hope that things wouldn't go south. "I like you too. Like, a lot."

___

"I see you."

"Where?"

"Turn around."

You did as she said and spotted her not too far away with one hand in the air as she jogged up to you. Your legs did the same and the two of you met halfway at a tree.

Her hands were full carrying a large blanket to lie down on that she always brought when the two of you met up in the dead of night. Tzuyu always loved all of the stars above and the only thing she loved more than gazing up at the night sky was doing it with you.

As usual, Tzuyu looked stunning. Even in the dead of night and with only the park lights to light her face, she looked breathtakingly beautiful. The butterflies in your chest ran wild much like they had the first time you had met her.

Through these few years of dating Tzuyu, a lot had changed. While TWICE was still as successful as ever and, in fact, achieved even more success domestically and internationally, you found yourself in a group of your own, though in a different company. It wasn't as big or successful as the combo that was JYP and TWICE, but you had a respectably sized community of fans that you were grateful for. Because of this, the time you could spend with Tzuyu was a little more scarce than when you were still a trainee at JYPE and TWICE was still a fresh new group. After all this time though, Tzuyu was still the light of your life.

You handed her the mocha and leaned back to look up at the night sky. "Beautiful today too, huh?"

"I'm beautiful every day."

"I know." You glanced over to her and like clockwork, Tzuyu took your breath away. It didn't make sense how someone could be so perfect. If everyone had flaws, how come she didn't? "Every day you manage to become more beautiful."

"And you manage to think of more cheesy things to say every time we see each other." She chuckled as she took a sip of her coffee. "It's cute though."

"I know I am."

"I meant your words, but you're pretty cute too." Tzuyu looked down. "What's with the bag?"

"Brought snacks."

"This is why I love you."

Tzuyu tossed the blanket onto the ground and laid down on it, letting herself get a better look at the night sky and you joined her soon after. The night was chilly, but the feeling of having her lying down beside you brought a warmth to your soul that couldn't be deterred.

This moment reminded you of your first date with Tzuyu. Unlike now, the two of you were painfully awkward. It had taken Tzuyu days to finally find the courage to ask you if the two of you could go stargazing together and when the two of you met up, neither of you could find words to say. While Tzuyu's mind was still trying to work its way around the fact that you were Mina's brother, you struggled to comprehend the fact that you were on a date with TWICE's maknae.

Now though, things couldn't be more different. The silences were no longer awkward and were a lot more comforting and neither of you felt the need to break it if went on for too long. Both you and Tzuyu knew that you understood each other without speaking. The two of you had gotten far from where you started, that's for sure.

When Tzuyu glanced over at you, she could tell there was something on your mind. She had spent enough time with you to know all of your little tells.

She raised a questioning brow and you chuckled. "Just thinking about the past."

"The past?" Tzuyu giggled. "You aren't 60, (y/n). You're not allowed to do that."

You gave your girlfriend a look. "You say that as if you're 60 and allowed to reminisce."

"Well, I'm older than you." She teased.

"Yeah, by a few months."

She turned away and went back to gazing up at the night sky. "Still older."

A moment later, Tzuyu unconsciously started to reminisce too. From her first meeting with you to the day she accidentally let it slip that she wanted to date you, she could think of every moment that led to this day. She hated to admit it, but she wasn't sure if this was reality or if it was all an elaborate dream. It didn't make much sense to her, but that's just how she felt. She could pinch herself a million times and she'd still be in this perfect dream with you.

"Hey (y/n)?" Tzuyu called out and you turned to her. "Do you ever wonder if this is all just a dream? Like this was never supposed to be possible but still, we exist in this moment in time?"

"Sounds confusing. Explain."

Tzuyu rolled over to her side to get a better look at you. To her, you were more impressive than the stars in the sky. She could look up at the stars whenever it was dark out, but she had to cherish every moment with you. "I mean it feels like everything is perfect, but a little too perfect. It's almost like the world is allowing this singular thing between us to remain still and unharmed while everything around us continues to happen separate from us."

"Is that your cheesy way to say we're perfect for each other?"

A shy smile appeared on Tzuyu's face. "No, idiot. I'm saying maybe all of this is too perfect to exist."

"Tzuyu, to me, this is a dream." Your girlfriend gave you a confused look. You knew where Tzuyu was coming from. It was scary to think about how all of this could end in a moment since everything so far has gone smoothly, but you were confident nothing would change. "This connection between us is too pure for someone like me to comprehend. I can't understand how or why it exists, but I don't question it. To me, this is very much a dream and sometimes, dreams come true."

Tzuyu held back a giggle as she rolled back onto her back to look up at the sky. It was true. Everything you said made sense. Something this perfect shouldn't exist, but it does. This was a dream, but her dreams came true. Much like the twinkling stars in the sky, this thing between you and her was so pure and special that it should be shared with the world.

"I think we should tell everyone that we're dating," Tzuyu muttered as her eyes traced the Aquarius constellation. "At least the TWICE members."

Somehow, a weight that wasn't even on your shoulders felt like it had been lifted. You hadn't really thought about how your familial connection with Mina had affected Tzuyu and your relationship with her. If you were to put yourself in her shoes, you wouldn't know how to get around it, especially since Tzuyu had to see your sister every day.

"Are you sure?" You didn't know if she was proposing this because of something you had mentioned before or because she really wanted to. It was in passing that you had asked if the other members of TWICE knew about you and Tzuyu together and your girlfriend didn't really say much other than the fact that they didn't know. At the time, you assumed it was because she wanted to keep it a secret and didn't pry into her reasoning. "Also, by everyone you mean the rest of the world? Because I don't think I'm ready for that."

Tzuyu laughed. "Then we can take it step by step. After all, that's how we got here, right?"

"If step by step means taking three steps backwards before running and jumping straight into the deep end. You did literally just blurt out 'I love you' without a second thought."

"First of all, it was 'I like you' and it slipped out. I didn't blurt it out."

___

Unbeknownst to Tzuyu, not too far from the park the two of you were at, eight girls were sitting in the living room of their dorm with laptops and phones laid out on the floor.

"So this is everything we've gotten so far?" Jihyo spoke as she walked around the living room. "That's it? No solid evidence? No sneaky pictures or compromising texts? What do I pay you guys for!?"

The other girls of TWICE were hard at work with their hands tapping away at the keyboards, trying their hardest to ignore the leader's words. While they were hard at work trying to connect the dots, Jihyo, who was the most against this plan, decided to become the leader of this nightly meeting.

It was nearly a year ago that Jeongyeon had gotten up in the middle of the night to get a glass of water that she had noticed something off. On her way back to her room from the kitchen, she noticed the door to Tzuyu, Dahyun and Chaeyoung's shared room wasn't properly closed. She didn't intend to, but she had seen the inside of the room and saw that, while Dahyun and Chaeyoung were sound asleep, Tzuyu's bed was messy and, more importantly, missing Tzuyu.

Jeongyeon ended up going to sleep without thinking about it too hard, but when she woke up the next day, she had theoretically connected the dots. Sure, she had jumped a few steps to reach it, but she had convinced herself that Tzuyu was sneaking out of the dorm late at night to meet you.

The first person Jeongyeon had told was Mina since she was your sister and unsurprisingly, Mina looked at her weirdly before letting the information simmer in her head for a day. Not too long after, she realized that there was a good chance Jeongyeon was right.

Once it hit Mina, she made the decision to mention it to the other two Japanese members. Mina had told them that there was a chance you and Tzuyu were dating and that the youngest member of TWICE was secretly meeting up with you in the middle of the night. Unfortunately for you and Tzuyu, both Momo and Sana chose to omit the part where this was all speculative and chose to tell everyone else in TWICE that you and Tzuyu were dating.

Of course, this was all done behind Tzuyu's back.

So within a few days, it seemed like everyone was somewhere between 50% to 100% sure you and Tzuyu were dating and since Tzuyu had never mentioned the fact that the two of you were dating, they decided it was the perfect time to do some digging.

Chaeyoung and Dahyun were the first to call a meeting in the middle of the night. As the clock hit 2 AM, the two woke everyone but Tzuyu up and met in the living room. While the other members were far too annoyed by the sudden disturbance in their sleep, Dahyun and Chaeyoung told everyone their plan to find definitive proof that you and Tzuyu were dating.

The group was split.

Sana and Momo were firmly on Dahyun and Chaeyoung's side and were excited to be doing this, others were not so enthusiastic. Jihyo was the sole opposing force while the others were somewhere in the middle. Some cited that you and Tzuyu might be purposefully keeping it a secret while others weren't sold on the fact that they would even find evidence to begin with.

Still, in the end, the two younger members came out victorious and their plan moved forward.

Groups were formed based on which room they stayed in.

Since Dahyun and Chaeyoung were in the same room as Tzuyu, they tasked themselves with noting when Tzuyu would disappear in the night while Jeongyeon and Momo busied themselves with physical evidence and the other four became the brains of the operation.

At first, things seemed to be going smoothly. The two younger members would note whenever Tzuyu sneaks off at night and would watch from their window as she disappeared around the corner. They knew she would always turn on the same corner and in the same direction so there was definitely something she was leaving for. Dahyun and Chaeyoung also noted how she would leave with a blanket, though they didn't really know why she did so.

Though undoubtedly the hardest task, Jeongyeon and Momo managed to capture some moments you and Tzuyu interacted. It wasn't much, basically a few glances and Tzuyu occasionally smiling to herself as she texted you, but it convinced both Jeongyeon and Momo that something was happening. Though to be fair, they didn't need that much convincing. They were already aboard the ship.

The other four members, though more like the four minus Jihyo, focused on creating a log of all the information the other two groups collected. While Jihyo was the self-appointed leader and oversaw every aspect of this mess, Mina was the most able to put the pieces together since she knew you, her brother, the best out of everyone.

Today was the day they had chosen to be the hard deadline. It was exactly one year since this mayhem had started. Jihyo had decided that if they couldn't find anything damning by this date, everything would be called off. All of the effort and nights discussing theories would be thrown in the bin if they couldn't come up with anything. No one wanted that, especially Dahyun and Chaeyoung.

"Don't you see!? Look!" Dahyun pointed at the whiteboard that was purchased by Jihyo a few days after this operation started. On it were messily written notes with lines jutting between them. If anyone outside of the dorm were to see this, everyone in TWICE would definitely be considered crazy. It looked like something straight out of a conspiracy theorist's house. "This happens every night the moon is dark! They have to be down by the park stargazing!"

"But what if it's just a coincidence?" Mina chimed in. Everyone in the group knew that for a theory to be validated, it had to go through Mina first. Thus far, nothing has been able to get past her. "It's possible they just meet whenever they're both free and it just happens to be when the moon is at its dimmest point."

"But would it be consistently during this monthly timeframe?"

"Maybe that's when both us and (y/n)'s group have breaks."

Checkmate, Dahyun thought to herself. Her eyes lit up as she pulled up her laptop and opened a spreadsheet she had been building up over the months. "His group's last comeback was a day before the new moon and still Tzuyu disappeared on the day the moon was hidden. Also, our last comeback before that was a week before the new moon and Tzuyu disappeared on that new moon as well. Those are the days we're most busy and yet, she disappears." Dahyun slammed her laptop shut. "So explain to me this, Mina-unnie! Why would Tzuyu disappear into the middle of the night on the days she's most busy?"

Only silence filled the room for a second. Dahyun expected Mina to come up with another explanation while practically everyone else waited for Mina to admit defeat since it was virtually undeniable evidence.

Mina opened her mouth to speak and everybody held their breath.

"You're right."

"But what if-" Dahyun paused for a moment, her brain not yet comprehending what Mina had just said. "Wait, did you say I was right?"

Mina nodded. "Yeah, I mean it doesn't really make sense otherwise. It's not like Tzuyu just wants to go outside in the middle of the night for no reason, though I guess there's the possibility she just wants to go stargazing alone if your theory is headed in the right direction." She placed a finger on her chin and took a moment to think. "But she is also someone who likes to share her interests so that wouldn't make sense either. You know what, I think you're on to something."

With this news, everyone started moving. They were given the green like to proceed and they weren't going to waste any time.

Sana was already on her phone looking at the map as she grabbed her sweater. "There are three parks in the area, but one of them is surrounded by tall buildings so they have to be in one of the other two."

Jihyo, probably the most excited out of the group for some reason, sped past everybody and threw the front door open. "Let's go!"

___

"By the way, I saw you hanging out with Chaeyoung recently. What was that about?" Tzuyu finished her coffee and placed it off to the side before lying down. "Don't tell me you're going to dump me and chase after her."

You chuckled. "Oh please, she's interested in my sister, not me."

"Nice. Now Nayeon-unnie owes me money."

"How much did you bet?"

"Not much. Like 1000 won."

"1000 won? That's it? C'mon, you should've put your life savings on that bet. There's literally no way you'd lose that."

Tzuyu propped herself up with her arm. "What do you mean? I can't tell!"

"Makes sense." You pushed your girlfriend's arm, causing her to flop back down. "Explains why you couldn't tell that I was madly in love with you and that I'd show up to your practices just to watch you dance."

"You and I both know that's not true."

Now it was your turn to push yourself up to look at her. "Of course it's true! Well, it's half true. I was mainly there to watch and learn but you being there was definitely motivation for me to show up basically every day."

"And now you're a great dancer and idol. You're welcome."

"Thanks, love."

___

The girls had split into two groups, each going to a park Sana had pinpointed as likely spots you and Tzuyu were meeting up. No one from either group had any idea if they were headed to the right park, but they were definitely hoping they could spot you and Tzuyu together.

Nayeon's eyes were glued to the buildings that towered around her as she walked through the night. "Do you think we'll find them? I mean, there is a chance they're not even at a park right now." She asked the group she was a part of which consisted of herself, Mina, Sana and Dahyun.

Dahyun was the first to shoot down Nayeon's thoughts. "Of course we'll find them! Look, even Mina said that it made sense and if she believes it, who wouldn't?"

Sana nodded. "And are you doubting my investigation skills?" She questioned as she pulled out her phone and flashed the maps she had been scouring. "There aren't that many parks in this area so they can only be in these places."

"But what if they aren't even at a park?"

"They'll be there," Mina said firmly. "Trust me. My hunches when it comes to (y/n) are never wrong."

"My hunches, actually." Dahyun pointed out.

"Well, I'm the one who found the parks," Sana added.

"But I'm the one who figured out that they were stargazing."

"But we wouldn't know where to go if it wasn't for me finding the parks."

"Alright! We get it!" Nayeon shouted out. If it were during the day, it would've been awkward. At least there was no one around to watch these two arguing over who snooped out your and Tzuyu's nightly meetups at this time of night. "You both had parts in finding all of this but it wouldn't have been possible if Mina didn't give us the green light."

Even with Nayeon's intervention, Sana and Dahyun chose to bicker all the way to the park they were supposed to stake out.

At first, things were not looking good for the four women. The park was dark and the lights weren't enough to illuminate the whole area. They could see a few people walking around, but they definitely weren't you or Tzuyu. It really seemed like a dead end.

But it was only when Sana decided to take a walk around that she found what she and everyone else was looking for.

It was only a small blemish along the straight coastline of the river, but as she walked closer, she could recognize the silhouette of two people lying down. After hanging around for a bit, she heard you say something and Tzuyu's distinct giggle. She immediately bolted back to the other three who were lagging behind, simply relaxing and taking in the park at night.

Seeing Sana so excited like a hyperactive puppy wasn't something new to the three, but this was somehow different.

"I told you!" Sana said as she shouted as quietly as possible. Her excitement was through the roof but the last thing she wanted to do was to alert you and Tzuyu of her presence. "They're down by the river!"

This news made the ears of the other three perk up.

___

"We ran here as fast as we could!" Jihyo panted as she hunched over, hands on her knees. "Are you really sure they're here?"

Nayeon pointed at the two figures lying down by the lake as Jeongyeon, Momo, and Chaeyoung caught up. "They're right over there. The one closer to us is Tzuyu and (y/n) is on the other side of her."

The members of the second group squinted hard to make out the two forms.

"Are you sure?" Chayoung leaned forward, trying her best to get a good look.

Sana excitedly nodded. "I heard (y/n) and Tzuyu's voice. I don't know what they were talking about, but it was definitely their voices."

___

"Hey, Tzuyu?"

"Hm?"

"Remember when you said that you wanted to tell your groupmates that we were dating?"

Tzuyu nodded. "Yeah, why? Are you unsure?"

"It's not that. I'd say it's more like they put the puzzle pieces together themselves." She gave you a confused look, clearly not having the dots connected in her head just yet. "Don't turn around, but I see eight people suspiciously identical to your groupmates awkwardly trying to hide behind the same tree."

It was by luck that you had noticed them earlier.

Far earlier in fact.

You had shifted yourself closer to Tzuyu when you lifted yourself up for just a second and spotted a group of people running to the tree where a few people were standing already standing. At first, you had pushed it off as a group of drunk people messing around and playing after hitting the bars, but as time went on, you realized they were still hanging around.

After you had propped yourself up to look at Tzuyu, your suspicions were confirmed. While a few of them, most likely Dahyun and Chaeyoung based on their jackets, were awkwardly pacing back in forth in an attempt to look less suspicious, the six others were staring in your direction.

Tzuyu gave you a quizzical look. "Are you sure?"

"Does Dahyun still wear that horrendously funky jacket I bought her as a joke on Christmas?"

"Yeah... Still can't believe you bought that thing. Even worse, I'm the one who has to see it in our closet every day. You don't have to see it haunting your nightmares even though you're the one who bought it."

"What can I say? I'm the best gift giver in the world." You said smugly before glancing past Tzuyu to look at the girls still trying to look as inconspicuous as possible while looking as conspicuous as ever. "Does Chaeyoung still wear that beret Mina bought for her the first time they went to the mall together?"

"Yeah... I can't believe she's kept it for like almost ten years."

"And I can't believe you noticed that and couldn't figure out that she's madly in love with my sister." Tzuyu gave you a look and you chuckled. "Anyway, if Dahyun still wears that eyesore of a jacket and Chaeyoung still wears that precious beret, I'm 100% sure that those eight weirdos behind that tree are your groupmates."

Tzuyu chuckled as the gears started to turn in her head. "What should we do?" She said with a mysterious glint in her eyes.

A wide grin formed on your face. This sneaky, mischievous side of her was something that made you fall for her harder than the first time you met her. It had been lurking underneath the shy surface, but when it came out, you loved her even more for it. Not to mention, it matched your similarly playful nature when you aren't too busy being shy around strangers yourself. "Should we just start running? Should we just act like we haven't noticed? Should we make out? That'll definitely get some reactions out of Mina."

"I don't think we should kill Mina just yet. I still need her to ask Chaeyoung out so I can get more money out of Nayeon-unnie."

"What's the payout?"

"She pays for my dinners for a month."

"Oh, that's definitely worth it." You put a finger on your chin. "What else is there?"

___

"Are they seriously still there? What are they doing? Sleeping?" Jihyo impatiently paced back and forth as she occasionally stole glances in your direction.

It had been nearly an hour since Sana had spotted you and Tzuyu and during that hour, it seemed like nothing was changing. The two of you were still lying down on the blanket and still either talking to each other or sleeping.

Jihyo wasn't the only one feeling the effects of the late-night investigation. Sana had nearly fallen asleep twice while Momo was fully asleep for a solid fifteen minutes before she shot back awake. Mina, Nayeon and Chaeyoung mindlessly picked at the grass since it was more interesting than watching two people just lying down and stargazing. Dahyun and Jeongyeon followed suit and stargaze as well after deciding to stare at the night sky instead of staring at two people staring at the night sky.

In the end, it was basically just Jihyo who was actually still paying attention to you and Tzuyu.

"Don't you think we can just leave now? I mean we already know it's them. What else are we waiting for? We can just confront Tzuyu tomorrow morning." Sana yawned as she struggled to keep her eyelids open. "If we stay out here for too long, we're gonna catch colds. Especially Momo. She fell asleep again."

.

.

.

"YAH!"

___

"So you grab the blanket and I'll grab the garbage." You said as you readied your plan.

So far, the plan was going well. The two of you managed to kill a bunch of time just randomly talking about things. You had spotted three of the TWICE members mindlessly picking at the grass and two of them basically asleep while Tzuyu saw Dahyun and Jeongyeon off to the side stargazing when she readjusted herself on the blanket. Almost everyone had lost focus, only leaving Jihyo to look over from time to time.

"Why do I have to grab the blanket? It's too big to run with."

"It's your blanket. We won't be able to see each other for a while after this so I don't know when I can get it back to you."

"True. Alright."

You glanced over Tzuyu's shoulder and saw Jihyo still pacing and not looking up.

"On the count of three..."

Tzuyu nodded.

"One..."

You gripped the plastic bag in your hand a little harder as Tzuyu slowly grabbed the corner of the blanket.

"Two..."

Both you and Tzuyu slowly started to get up.

"Three!"

Just like that, you hopped to your feet and started collecting the blanket into a tight bunch. Tzuyu did the same and with the blanket in Tzuyu's arms and the bag of garbage clutched in your hand, the two of you dashed away.

"YAH!"

At the sound of Jihyo's fierce shout, the two of you glanced over your shoulders to see the leader running after you. While you didn't get a good look, you could see her nearly trip over her feat before sprinting as fast as she could. Behind her, you could see everyone else starting to notice what was happening.

You turned to Tzuyu and caught a glimpse of her true beauty.

Her hair flowing behind her as she freely laughs. The twinkle in her eyes whether from the moonlight, the stars above, or just because they naturally do through sheer beauty. The way she glanced over at you and shows you that wide smile. Her natural mischievousness and how she said "Let's just wait them out and then run!" when thinking of ways to mess with her groupmates that night.

"I love you!"

.

.

."YAH!"

___

"So you grab the blanket and I'll grab the garbage." You said as you readied your plan.

So far, the plan was going well. The two of you managed to kill a bunch of time just randomly talking about things. You had spotted three of the TWICE members mindlessly picking at the grass and two of them basically asleep while Tzuyu saw Dahyun and Jeongyeon off to the side stargazing when she readjusted herself on the blanket. Almost everyone had lost focus, only leaving Jihyo to look over from time to time.

"Why do I have to grab the blanket? It's too big to run with."

"It's your blanket. We won't be able to see each other for a while after this so I don't know when I can get it back to you."

"True. Alright."

You glanced over Tzuyu's shoulder and saw Jihyo still pacing and not looking up.

"On the count of three..."

Tzuyu nodded.

"One..."

You gripped the plastic bag in your hand a little harder as Tzuyu slowly grabbed the corner of the blanket.

"Two..."

Both you and Tzuyu slowly started to get up.

"Three!"

Just like that, you hopped to your feet and started collecting the blanket into a tight bunch. Tzuyu did the same and with the blanket in Tzuyu's arms and the bag of garbage clutched in your hand, the two of you dashed away.

"YAH!"

At the sound of Jihyo's fierce shout, the two of you glanced over your shoulders to see the leader running after you. While you didn't get a good look, you could see her nearly trip over her feat before sprinting as fast as she could. Behind her, you could see everyone else starting to notice what was happening.

You turned to Tzuyu and caught a glimpse of her true beauty.

Her hair flowing behind her as she freely laughs. The twinkle in her eyes whether from the moonlight, the stars above, or just because they naturally do through sheer beauty. The way she glanced over at you and shows you that wide smile. Her natural mischievousness and how she said "Let's just wait them out and then run!" when thinking of ways to mess with her groupmates that night.

"I love you!"

.

.

."YAH! GET BACK HERE!"

___

A/N

Ooooooh lordy lordy it's been way too long. It's been almost a year to the day I haven't posted anything. In fact, I basically haven't written anything at all. I wasn't adding to any of my stories. I just checked and the EunB story was posted on August 8th and today is August 15/16th.

This chapter is long as heck and it was one I started in something like July 2022 and got to around 2k words. I just checked my notes on this story and apparently I was expecting it to be around 3500 words. Turns out, this story is just over 7k words. Don't know what I was thinking then, but clearly this wasn't what I was planning to do for this story.

Don't really know what happened to be completely honest. I just got bit by the writing bug and really just started writing again this morning (it's the 16th now since it's 1:50 AM but I started writing the morning of the 15th). Ended up writing around 5k words.

Just as fast as this happened, I don't really know how long this is going to last. The last wall I hit had me stuck for a year basically so I don't know if another wall is just gonna hit me right away. Hopefully it doesn't, but who knows?

I'm actually kind of nervous to post this tbh. It's just been a while I guess.

Man, I can't think of a title.

(Not Edited)

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

705 5 11
This is a one-shot collection Book! You can request on the info and request page where I'll add further information :} You can also see the oneshots...
697 15 12
A book full of oneshots and stories of your favorite kpop girls. ONGOING
8.3K 43 10
kpop bg one-shots to read when you're bored :)
2.8K 51 14
Woosan oneshots because why not...