Taken By Him.

By ace_thatwrites

"i am not Your Slave." Teja said rebolting with disgust in her voice. "You are my slave , baby. You are." Ka... More

⚠Warning⚠.
♢Chapter~1♢
♢Chapter~2♢
♢Chapter 3♢
♢Chapter~4♢
♢Chapter~5♢
♢Chapter~6♢
♢Chapter~7♢
♢Chapter ~8♢
♢Chapter~9♢
♢Chapter~10♢
♢Chapter~11♢
♢Chapter~12♢
♢Chapter~13♢
♢Chapter~14♢
♢14. part. 2♢
♢Chapter~15♢
♢Chapter~16♢
♢Chapter~17♢
♢Chapter~18♢
♢Chapter~19♢
♢Chapter~20♢
♢Chapter~21♢
♢Chapter 22♢
♢Chapter~23♢
♢Chapter~24♢
♢Chapter~25♢
♢Chapter~26♢
♢Chapter~27♢
♢Chapter~28♢
♢Chapter~29♢
♢Chapter~30♢
♢Chapter~31♢
♢Chapter~32♢
Chapter33
♢Chapter~34♢
♢Chapter~35♢
♢Chapter~36♢
♢Chapter~37♢
♢Chapter~38♢
♢Chapter~39♢
♢Chapter~40♢
♢Chapter~41♢
♢Chapter~42♢
♢Chapter~43♢
♢Chapter~44♢
♢Chapter~45♢ Pt. 1
♢Chapter~45♢ pt.2
Bonus Part~1
Favor
Bonus part 2
Last Bonus Part.
Bonus chapter again..

Epilogue

6K 489 73
By ace_thatwrites

4 months later.

"Move faster" Teja groaned.

"Wait! " Karan panted for air.
"I can't! "
"Don't be impatient! "
"Ahh... I wanna kill you for making me wait so long. " She said glaring him. "Please move faster, Sunny. " She plead.

A chuckle left his mouth. "Am loving this conversation. " He expressed.

"What? " Teja wandered over his words. But then the realisation dawned. She ran to him and slapped his arm before rubbing it. "You are so dirty minded! "

"And.. How exactly u know, what I meant? " Karan teased.

Teja blushed and resumed climbing the mountain to avoid facing him. But karan wanted to see her flushed face. Her red cheeks were worth to see!

He grabbed teja's wrist and pulled her to herself in a jerk. Teja fell on his chest. She looked him shocked while he smirked. He snaked his warm hand, covered with thick gloves under her long coat.

"Sunny? What are you doing? " Her cheeks burned. "We are in public. "

"Told u to be in room. "

"But I wanted to explore here. It's so good. " Teja said looking dreamily in her surroundings.

"Am sure u won't say that in our bed. "

"God!! You are so... "

"Focused? " Karan grinned.

"Shameless." Teja said rolling her eyes and the grin wiped off his face.

"Fine. If that's what u think. Move away!" Karan said coldly.

"U r holding me! " Teja sassed.

"Duh" Karan left her and started making his way to the top of mountain.

Teja followed him hurridly.

Currently they were in Manali for their honeymoon. They landed here the day before and since then they were in their luxurious suite. According to karan, that's what honeymoon means. To be with each other, away from the work and just lost in each other. Making love , eat, get fresh, sleep, and then repeat. No matter it's day Or night.

But Tejasswi being herself, wanted to explore the city. It was a shame that she always went foreign to spend her vaccations and never really explored the India. The day they landed, she saw the glimpse of their culture and it fascinated her to best. She wanted to know more about here and thus asked karan to explore. But he would always refuse and whine like a child saying he is not well. But teja knew it better.

Today she refused to sleep with him and gave him the cold shudder all day. And in defeat he had to let her win. Teja knew this trick. He can never digest her cold shudder and that was the main weapon she used.

So ,like that they were here, climbing the mountain, one of the teja's must-do-before life-ends list.

"Hash! Finally. " Teja exclaimed bending over her knee and panting for air. She looked up at karan to notice he was already looking at her. She raised her eye-brow.

"Aren't ..u..tired" She panted and wiped the seat off her forehead.  While karan was just standing here as if he didn't climbed 367 metres.

"Huh." Karan smirked loudly. "I have a lot of energy and stamina. Wanna test? "

"Weren't u angry? "

"Was I? "
"Yes.u were. "
"Leave that! And come here. Look, how amazing it looks from here. " Karan turned to look down.

Teja grinned. It was another thing she loved about him. He could not remain angry with her for so long. He was no longer Mr. Arrogant. At times she now called him, Mr. Cheesy, Mr. Cutie or Mr. Gentlemen.

She ran and stood beside karan. Her mouth slightly opened as she looked at the view. Greenries with ice frosting. Children playing in snow while couples in their ancient gown.

She never really noticed nature. And now that she is with karan she started loving the nature. It was him who introduced her with sunsets and sunrises. He showed her how peaceful Nature is!

"So enchanting! "

She felt a familiar arm snaking around her waist and she knew it was karan. He rested his chin in her shoulder. "So peaceful. "

She leaned back to him. "Hmm."

"Okay so now its time for photoshoot!" Their guide, Abhi cheered after he was able to breathe properly.

"Yeah!" Teja jumped in excitement and karan chuckled at her.

They posed and got thier photographs clicked.

.

"So. Where to head next?" Their guide, abhi asked.

"I'm the guide or you?" Karan said intimidating Abhi.

"Hehehe..of course. Me." Abhi said hiding his fear.

Teja slapped karan's arm and glared him. "U r scaring the poor soul."

Karan rolled his eyes at this. There was a time when he could intimidate anyone amd scare the shit out of them but now. He got a teacher for himself. Who would always urge him to speak softly and smile a little more in public. But he liked it. He knew he is changing. For better.

"Sunny!" Teja elbowed karan. She asked her to bend to her a little and he did. "I think, i got my periods."

"What?" Karan yelled.
"Shh...lets go back. Please. "Her palm rested on her stomach.

Karan nodded and turned to abhi. "We'll like to go back." He felt teja elbowing him. "Thanks for your service." He said rolling his eyes and paid him.

Abhi took the money with a smile. "Well thanks. But a little advice, mr. Kundrra.  Stop rolling your eyes so much. It may come out of the sockets." Abhi laughed and ran away.

Karan stood thier shocked while teja laughed with tears in her eyes.

"What the--" he turned to teja and narrowed his eyes. "And u were taking his side."

"He is cute, isn't he? I wish i had met him before u. He is fun to be arround."

Karan pulled teja to himself as closer as possible and bend over her ear. "Stop that. He is like a brother to you."

"Lord knows, how many brothers i now have. Every man u see, u make him my brother." Teja sighed .

"Ever heard the pleadge -all indians are my brother and sister?"

"Then, u too must be--"

"I'm the one for whom u crossed your fingers for." Karan winked.

"How do u know?" Teja asked shockingly.

"We all do that!" Karan smirked.

Teja shook her head in disbelief and laid her head in his chest. "I'm feeling yucky."

"Yeah. Soon i'll feel too."

"What do u mean? "
"Your mood swings."

A big 'o' formed in her lips. She looked at him shocked.

"Dont say, u dont get those. Remember how u made the two ponies in my hairs and later said i'm looking ugly so after clicking a photograph , u discarded them?"

"U Were ugly in that."

"Then why was that pic your wallpaper next day?" Karan asked raising his eye brow.

"Ahh... because after some time i found u handsome and hot in those ponies. " she grinned. "U were shoo cutee.." she said in her baby voice while pinching his cheeks.

Karan sighed. Teja often behaves like a baby during her mensurations. A naughty , grumpy and lazy child.

"Lets go to our suite. " he picked her and started looking for a taxi.

He felt soft lips in his cheek and looked down at teary eyes teja. "You are so understanding. I love u so much."

....

"I HATE YOU KARAN!!" Teja yelled at the top of her voice. "HOW DARE YOU TO EAT MY...MY CHIPS!"

"Relax, it was just a little thing. I'll bring more." He was sitting in the sofa , keeping his legs on the table. He was scrolling down his mobile.

"NO. I WANT MINE!" Teja came near him while stomping her foot in the way.

"So, u want me?" Karan kept his mobile aside and pulled the confused  teja to his lap."u said 'i want mine' and u also say 'you are mine' to me." Karan controlled his laugh.

"You..dont try to divert the topic. I want My CHIPS." Teja shouted making karan hide his ears.

"You know, other girls are exhausted during periods. And u, my girl" he rubbed his nose in hers "get so much energy. How?"

"Because i'm the only one."

"Yes, u r THE ONE."

"why do u take everything in another sense? "

"So that u can forget about the chips." He muffled his laughter.

"Oh, flip YES. " teja yelled while standing. "My Chips. How can i forget that? I want my Chips, Sunny."

"Fine, i'm going to get YOUR CHIPS." He pecked her lips and stood up.

_____

While tejran were in their long-delayed honeymoon, their family lived their life happily too.

Monicca and Zayn married a month after karan recovered. They adopted a 6 year old boy and his real sister for whom he was too protective and gave the kids , a normal life.

Nishant was living with his father and was happy with his relationship with Moose.

Teja's mother was now living with Sandeep. They secretly married in the court of law. They thanked their stars to reunite them.

Like Raj told, he adopted Purvi legally and was a great father to her. He also changed her school as she told him about the bullies she faced there. Many teachers of her old school adviced her to get proper developing classes as purvi behaved immaturely according to her age but Raj just shut their free advices and admissioned his baby in a more friemdly-enviroental school. He made sure to teach her all the lessons , not only the academics one but also life lessons.

Pratik had surrendered himself and due to special request by karan, he only got 6 years imprisonment instead of ten. While Ronit was still in coma.

Lucinda was guilty for her behaviour and asked tejasswi to forgive her and she did. Now, luci is living a good life with her daughter, Rashi. Luci worked hard in their company .

____

I dont know how is it. I just know i suck in epilogues so bear with me. And i know u will.

Bonus parts will be out soon. Be the patient souls. ^▪_▪^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

878K 24.2K 81
He said smiling "You stop worrying about your sister and worry about yourself. You have said that today is my marriage but I have made a slight chang...
1.5M 79.9K 52
#ranked 1 in lovehaterelationship #ranked 1 in jealousy #ranked 5 in contract #ranked 8 in cold #ranked 12 in cruel #ranked 6 in India #ranked 6 in...
553K 26.5K 60
"No! Don't-- Don't touch me." Her voice was trembling now because of her so much of crying session. She's getting weak. Physically too. "Okay!! okay...
238K 18.4K 45
A badboy billionaire, Karan kundrra's best friend was dying. Pratik prakash W's last wish was for Karan to take care and marry his sister to protect...