~Κ‚π—π–Ίπ—Žπ—‹π—’π–Ί-ɛ𝗄 Δ…π—‡π—ˆπ—„π—οΏ½...

By Scribbledmind11

Despite their rocky beginning, a couple that has always been there for one another. Despite the lack of love... More

Introduction ✨
𝘊𝘩𝘒𝘱𝘡𝘦𝘳 1
𝘊𝘩𝘒𝘱𝘡𝘦𝘳 2
𝘊𝘩𝘒𝘱ter 3
𝘊𝘩𝘒𝘱𝘡𝘦𝘳 4
𝘊𝘩𝘒𝘱𝘡𝘦𝘳 5
𝘊𝘩𝘒𝘱𝘡𝘦𝘳 6
𝘊𝘩𝘒𝘱𝘡𝘦𝘳 7
Chapter 9
𝘊𝘩𝘒𝘱𝘡𝘦𝘳 10
𝘊𝘩𝘒𝘱𝘡𝘦𝘳 11
𝘊𝘩𝘒𝘱𝘡𝘦𝘳 12
𝘊𝘩𝘒𝘱𝘡𝘦𝘳 13
𝘊𝘩𝘒𝘱𝘡𝘦𝘳 14
𝘊𝘩𝘒𝘱𝘡𝘦𝘳 15
𝘊𝘩𝘒𝘱𝘡𝘦𝘳 16
𝘊𝘩𝘒𝘱𝘡𝘦𝘳 17
𝘊𝘩𝘒𝘱𝘡𝘦𝘳 18
𝘊𝘩𝘒𝘱𝘡𝘦𝘳 19
𝘊𝘩𝘒𝘱𝘡𝘦𝘳 20
𝘊𝘩𝘒𝘱𝘡𝘦𝘳 21
𝘊𝘩𝘒𝘱𝘡𝘦𝘳 22
𝘊𝘩𝘒𝘱𝘡𝘦𝘳 23
𝘊𝘩𝘒𝘱𝘡𝘦𝘳 24
𝘊𝘩𝘒𝘱𝘡𝘦𝘳 25
𝘊𝘩𝘒𝘱𝘡𝘦𝘳 26
Teaser.
Chapter 27
𝘊𝘩𝘒𝘱𝘡𝘦𝘳 28
𝘊𝘩𝘒𝘱𝘡𝘦𝘳 29
Chapter 30 -|Maha-episode|
𝘊𝘩𝘒𝘱𝘡𝘦𝘳 31
𝘊𝘩𝘒𝘱𝘡𝘦𝘳 32
𝘊𝘩𝘒𝘱𝘡𝘦𝘳 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Note

Chapter 8

1.3K 129 72
By Scribbledmind11

It is 11:45 .
Mimi's room -
An Unknown hand sprinkled few water droplets on her face . She woke with a jerk .

(Since the room was dark so she was scared too .)

"Kaunnn?", She woke up with a jerk .

Gliding her hand nearby bed she realised mimi and Shaurya were not there .

"Mi..mimi aur shaur...Shaurya kaha gaye ... ", She spoke while trembling .
As she was about to switch on the lamp lights , it wasn't switching on .

"Y..ye light....light kyu onn kyu nhi horri ",She was now more scared .

"Shauryaaaa....mimiiii.... Koi...koi su...sun ky..kyu nhi rha", she shouted in fear .

"Shauryaaa.....shaur....shauryaaaa ", she shouted more pleading .

"Ma..maaaa......papaaaaa", few tear droplets fell of her cheeks .

Glistening Sweats were clearly visible on her forehead.

There was a pregnant silence in the entire house except her roars .

Gathering some courage she got up from bed trembling and scared . Holding her pillow in her hands ... She clutched it tightly in her fist .

Taking baby step she moved towards door and opened it .

"Koi...koi .... H "

"Maa..."

"Papaaa...."

"Shaur...shauryaaa..."

"Mimiiii.."

Tears & sweat both were flowing down profusely from her cheeks & forehead respectively .
With each passing second , her heartbeat was increasing .

Anokhi's POV :

Itta...itta andh...andhera kyuu hhh... Sabb kaha gaye . Mujhe darr lag rha h ... Shaur..Shaurya please kaha ho aap... Please i need u .

She cried more & more .
Taking small tiny steps and with the help of her sixth sense she moved towards shaurya's room only to find it empty too...

"Shaur...shauryaaa... Aap ho ?", Her shouting went in vain .

No one was hearing her .

She gradually proceeded towards shanoor's room only to find it empty too.
"Ma...papaaa...."

"kyu mujhe kyu nhi sunn rhaaa...", She shouted at the top of her lungs .

"Kaha hai sab ?", Crying more she bent down in her knees .

Already she was afraid of darkness but this combination of darkness+loneliness was scaring her more .

As she was crying , her vision became blur .
"Anokhi ", a soft voice came from hall side .

She looked up only to find a black strong figure standing in front of her .
It didn't took a second for her to realise that this frame was of Shaurya .
Ofcourse she knew him very well . His one touch was enough for her to recognise him .

Seeing him she gathered some courage and ran towards him .

Rushing towards him she pulled him in a bone crashing hug . Standing up in her toes she hugged him tightly such that he was pushed few step back .

He instantly reciprocated the hug and took the tiny petite frame in his embrace lovingly . A small smile made its way on his lips . She cried profusely therby wetting the fabric of his shoulder.
He loved the warmness he was getting due to her . He now wanted her more .

After hugging him for more than 2 mins , she managed to speak while still remaining in his embrace .

"Shaur-" she was about to say something but he stopped her .

"Shhhhh", he stopped her to say anything . He just wanted to feel the moment .

As she was just begun to calm down , there came a loud noise -

"Booooooom-", there came a balloon bursting sound .

She clutched him more tightly getting scared by noise .

Lights switched on -

Before she could process anything and look around here & there -
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANOKHI ", Everyone shouted except Shaurya as he was still in her embrace and didn't wanted to spoil their moment .

Anokhi looked around her . Her vision was blurred due to crying . She blinked her eyes few time still clutching on to Shaurya .

She looked around them only to find Shaan , mimi in Aastha's arms and Ahir standing there with a big smile on their lips .

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANOKHI", They shouted once again .

After watching so many frames around her she looked here and there only to find hall decorated with balloons and satin ribbons . As she looked more closely there it was written HAPPY 24th BIRTHDAY PRINCESS 🎉.

Still remaining in shaurya's embrace she hided her face in his chest . Everyone chuckled seeing her childish sad pout .

"Anokhi", Shaan spoke caressing tiny frames head who was still hided in his chest .

"Anokhi", he again told .

Still hiding her face in his chest she nodded in NO .

"Naraaz ho humse", she nodded YES .

"Sorry", both Shaan and Aastha apologized softly .

She became more emotional . Instantly coming out of shaurya's hug she hugged Shaan .

Again she hided her face in his father's chest .Everyone chuckled seeing her shyness .

Shaan kept caressing her hair trying to convince her atleast look at them once .
"Anokhi beta",

Again she nodded NO .
Shaurya took his PRINCESS'S princess in his arms and spoke -

"Waise dad ... Aapki princess aapke paas aur meri Princess mere paas .", Saying this he kissed mimi's cheeks .

"Meri Princess jyada naazuk h... Dekho darr gayi na woh ", Shaan replied caringly caressing anokhi's hair .

"Dono baap apne princess ke saath ho aur mai ? ", Aastha complained .
"Mai hu Naa ... Aunty jii", Ahir jumped in between .

"Ye aaya mera prince charming.", Saying this Aastha ruffled ahir's hairs lovingly .

Everyone chuckled .

"Anokhi bhabhi", Ahir tried to speak to anokhi .

Still no reply .
"Anokhi beta... Anokhi", Shaan & Aastha spoke together .

Still hiding her face in his father's chest she complained like a child -
"Maine aaplogo ko bulaaya ... Aaplog ne suni meri .... Mai bhi nhi sunungi aaplogo ka ...

Katti"

Katti?", Shaurya laughed .

"Bachon ka katti😆", he laughed more .
Now this triggered her patience .
Removing her face from Shaan's chest , she glared shaurya angrily .

Seeing her expression everyone presumed it was going to be shaurya's worst night .
He gulped Imaginary lump formed in his throat .

"Mo..mom wohhh...", Shaurya spoke horrified.

"Ano..anokhi ... HAPPY BIRTHDAY...", Aastha tried to divert her mind from Shaurya .

"Ese koi birthday wish karta h ... Dara ke", she spoke Frustratingly .

"Arre .... Dara ke nhi ... Surprise ", Shaurya replied .

She glared shaurya and promised it to be his last night on earth .
He quickly averted his gaze and headed towards kitchen bringing a princess pink cake .

He knew before him if anyone had right to make anokhi feel special then it was Shaan and Aastha . They were the one who always supported & protected her for him . But now he want HIS Anokhi back in his life .

"Mumma....happ...happy...bal...balday", mimi wished her innocently .

Anokhi took mimi in her arms and replied thankyou kissing her on cheeks .

"Thankyou Shona", "I love u ", she replied.

"Happy birthday.... Happy Birthday to you...", Holding a cake in his hand he proceeded towards everyone .

He kept the cake on table and approached Shaan with knife . As if he would give anokhi knife , she would definitely instantly murder him . So he handled it to Shaan .

Shaan : Anokhi beta cake kaato ....

Ahir : Haan bhabhi cake kaatiye na... Warna humne Jo 1 ghante itti tayyari ki woh sab waste ho jayega .

Anokhi glared everyone . Her eyes became moist .
"Itta sab kuch mere liye", she spoke with tears .

"Abhi tak kuch kiya hi kya h ... Ye toh sirf trailer h ... Puri film kal dekhne milegi ", saying this shaurya winked towards Ahir .

"Mat..matlab ?", She replied.

Aastha : "Matlab yee... Ki pehle cake katoon..".

Mimi : Mumma cake kaato na..

Anokhi cutted the cake and first feeded to mimi followed by Shaan , Aastha & Ahir .

BUT WAIT DID SHE FORGET SOMEONE ?
"Mera cakeee", Shaurya Complained like a child.

"Bhagwan ne haath Diya h ... Leke khaa lijiye", she replied coldly .

"Anokhi khilaa do Naa... Please", Aastha requested .

Taking a huge piece of cake , she made him eat the entire piece in one bite .
Due to huge piece , he wasn't able to talk .

Everyone laughed seeing their cute banter .

Mimi : Mumma...mimi ko aul cake...

Anokhi sweetly fed mimi more cake .

After swallowing the huge piece -
"Usko itte pyaar se aur mujheee?", He complained 😆.

"Aap bhaad mai jaa sakte h", she spoke dramatically .

"Aapke saath", he replied in same tone .

Everyone after having their pieces of cake headed respectively towards their room .
Ahir made his way to their guest room since it was very late .

Mimi Shaurya and anokhi headed towards their room .

Mimi : mumma... Mujhe dadu se kuch bolna h ... Mai bol ke aau ?

Anokhi : Haa ... Shona ...jao aur haa jaldi aana .

Mimi : Thike .

Mimi leaved .

Shaurya was smiling secretly .

Anokhi & Shaurya were only present in room .

Shaurya who was stealing glances frequently of anokhi finally spoke -
"Waise aaj ka surprise kaisa laga ," he asked in little funny way .

"Paas aaiye ... batati hu," she replied dramatically faking a big smile .

As he came near her -
"Bashhhh - Bashhhh - Bashhhh " , she was continuously hitting him with pillow . His all pleadings went in vainn .
"Kya kr...kar rhi ho ... maa...maar kyu" , he struggled pleading while getting continuously hitted by pillow .

"Because u deserve it .... Himmat kaise hui mujhe darane ki... HOW DARE U MR.SABHERWAL . "

"Usko dara...darana nhi ... surprise .. surprise bolte h ", he continued arguing while still getting hitted .

Shaurya's POV :

Ye abhi rukne nhi waali ... kuch aisa karna padega jisse silent ho jaaye .

Holding her wrist tightly , he pulled her towards him & she directly landed on his chest . She glared him with shocked expression .

"Ab bolti kyu band ho gayi ", he spoke huskily while their faces being inches apart .

He smiled seeing effect he has on her . A naughty smile made its way on his lips . Leaving her he locked the door while anokhi kept glaring him & his mischievous actions .

Anokhi : Mi...mimi ...mimi kese aaygi..

Shaurya : Tum uski tension mat lo... who mom dad ke saath aaj soygi.

Her mouth formed perfect 'O' shaped .

"what do u mean mom-dad ke saath soygi ... Don't say me that u asked her to do soo." ,

Shaurya smiled mischievously .

Flashback :

In night , around 11:30 when everyone were busy in decorations -
Shaurya while holding mimi in her arms -

Shaurya : Princess ... aap papa ki ek baat manoge ?

Mimi : Kyaa ?

Shaurya : Aap aaj dadu dadi ke saath souge ?

Mimi : Kyu.... Mai toh mumma ke chaath coti hu...

Shaurya : Princess .. ek din dadi ke saath so jao...

Mimi : Pal kyu... aapko bhi mumma ke chaath sone ki claving (craving) h ?

Shaurya chuckled listening the word claving .

"w..woh.. princess papa ko mumma se important kaam h na? ", he tried convincing her in childish tone .

Mimi : pal muje kya milega ?

"greedy ...", he fakely spoke in stern tone .

Mimi : mumma bolti h ki mai tholi aap ki talah hu ... matlab aap bhi glee...gleedy ho ?

Shaurya : princesss...

Mimi : thike ... so jao aap..

Shaurya : lekin aap raat ko mumma ko bolna mat ki aap dadu dadi ke souge .. thike ?

Mimi : ok...

"I LOVE U MERA BACCHAA>>>", saying this he kissed her in cheeks .

Flashback ends .

He mischievously moved towards her . She started taking baby steps behind .

"Darr rhi ho mujhse ", he huskily spoke ,

"n..nhi .. nhi mai kyu ..kyu daru aapse ." she replied while taking baby steps behind .

"toh face karo muhe " , he continued approaching her .

Her steps stopped when she noticed that she has already Approached bed .
Finally he came closer to her . they were just few inches apart .

Anokhi's pov :

Ye kya ho ra h mujhe ... Ye mujhe itta affect kyu karre ... esa pehle kabhi feel nhi hua .. aj kya ho rha h ... MATARANI PLEASE HELP.

Grabbing her waist from his one hand he pulled her towards him . Unwantingly her both hands rested on his chest . She closed her eyes in anticipation while he bent down near her ears & huskily spoke -

"HAPPY 24th BIRTHDAY WIFEYY" , saying this he gradually approached her cheeks & delicately placed a small kiss thereby tasting her for the first time . Her cheeks were burning . She was clutching onto him tightly .

Picking her in his arms in bridal style he delicately placed her on bed . He knew it was just the beginning of their togetherness so he didn't forced to sleep with her rather placed her on her side of bed and slept beside her not forgetting to keep few inches space so as to not make her feel uncomfortable .

Both were sleeping sideways facing each other looking in each other's eyes deeply .

"So jao...", he spoke softly .

"Good night ", she replied.

"Good night ", saying this he entwined his right hand with her left hand and closed his eyes .

Both slept peacefully that night .

NEXT DAY TOO WAS GOING TO BE FULL OF SURPRISES & GIFTS .

So how was this chapter...??

I just hope it was not boring...

NEXT UPDATE IS GOING TO BE PRETTY MUCH BIG WITH FULL OF SURPRISES AND BANTER .

I really want to know about it through your comments as i really tried my best to pen this down...but i really don't know was it that good or not...

No silent reading is allowed...

Constructive criticism is welcomed wholeheartedly...

And if you are liking the storyline.. please do click on the star button on left...and vote for the story..

Thanks a lot for voting and appreciating the previous chapter....

Thanks🤗

Scribbledmind11 ♥️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

102K 6.3K 91
Anokhi was standing there in shock and Shaurya was looking in the direction where Vineet went with bubbly. After a second he turned towards anokhi to...
42.9K 1.1K 23
A very dark steamy passionate love story of ShaKhi πŸ”₯πŸ”ž its full of twist and turns along with vengeance What will happen when to broken soul join...
3.2K 472 8
Love in it's most extraordinary form, has the power to heal and transform. It teaches us that sometimes the most profound connections are forged thro...
5.1K 278 4
Hey everyone! I had posted this one shot on IF during the track when anokhi got to know from shagun about why their engagement was broken off, so I w...