Wasn't I Enough For You?🥀...

By Taecherrie_land33

| Very very immature staffs happened in the story. I will rewrite it in a different way later. But for now re... More

Introduction
Was he cheating? ✓
Caught✓
Will he regret?
Out of control✓
Wait✓
A new "him"
Girlfriend?
Kidnapped?
I hate you
New entry?
Jealousy
Misunderstanding✓
Could be the worst day..
Unbelievable...
I am sorry...
Little space...
Coldness...
Sorry🦋
Made love(M)
She came⚡
A/N
Best Friend?
Identity 💫
Too much trust ♾️
Meeting her>>
Promised♾️
WASN'T I ENOUGH FOR YOU?
Last Part : Kookie ^ Bunny
Epilogue🌟
HAPPY 4k+❤️

Flashback✓

6.8K 198 33
By Taecherrie_land33

The birds were chirping, singing soundly. A ray of sun fell on the sleeping beauty, who was snoring cutely. But soon the sleep of the blue haired male broke.

"Wake up, Taehyung. Do you know what time is now?" A sudden harse yet cold voice woke up the blue haired male.

Without wasting any single seconds the blue haired male woke up "I am sorry. I was actually-" He got interupted again.

"Taehyung, just keep your lame excuses to yourself. And make breakfast for me. I am already late." Jungkook said in a annoyed voice.

Taehyung immediately stood up and ran downstairs as he didn't wanted to let his cold bunny husband to go to office without having breakfast.

Author's Pov:
Taehyung and Jungkook were married for 3 months now. Their marriage was not a forced one, it was arranged by their families.

Flashback -

"Dad, please I don't want to marry now. I want to continue my studies." The blue haired male said expecting his father to understand him but unfortunately luck wasn't in his side.

"Taebaby, Please try to understand. I also don't want you to marry so soon. But-"

"But what dad?" Taehyung asked in a little broken voice. He don't want to marry anyone. He was happy the way he was.

"But we have a business deal with the Jeon's. When they first saw you, they wanted you to be a part of their family." Mr Kim said in a soft tone.

"Oh wow! Now you're selling your own children for a fucking business deal? Taehyung was trying not to cry but it didn't helped. He ended up showing that he was weak to deal with this.

His dad came and caressed his cheeks.
"Tae, you know right how important the deal is for us? Hm?"

"More important than me?" Tears were flowing non-stop from his eyes making it pluffy.

"Enough of it Kim Taehyung! You're going to marry Mr Jeon's youngest son and that's it. Your wedding is next week." Saying that Mr kim left without even looking at the blue haired male who was crying a mess.

Taehyung curled like a ball in a corner of his king sized bedroom , digging his head inside his knees. He can't believe that his Dad who adored him the most was now selling him for just a fucking business deal.

Suddenly the door opened revealing a ravel haired boy, with a cat like face. He immediately ran towards his brother and hugged him tightly.

"Shh, baby! Don't cry. See I am here." The ravel haired boy said while still hugging his crying brother.

Taehyung realised who it was. He lifted his head and met with the eyes of his brother. He knew that his brother was also sad but what can he do? He knew that his brother don't have that power to save him.

"I don't w-want to marry him, hyung." He mumbled while crying but loud enough for the ravel haired boy to hear.

"I want to help you, Tae but I am useless at this point. Father is sending me away for a while as he is afraid that I might ruin your wedding."

"So- what I am going to d-do?" Taehyung asked sobbing but later bursted into tears. He has no one by his side now. He don't have any options other than marrying him.

"But" Yoongi paused a little and said again "There's another way."

"What is it?" The blue haired boy asked faster than the light.

"Dad is preparing a dinner with the Jeon's. And you will have a chance to meet your future husband. Just talk with him personally and tell him everything. If he's also not interested in this marriage then it will be more easy. Divorce him after 6 months. You two can deal with it." Yoongi said with a small smile on his face.

"W-what? D-divorce?" Taehyung almost shuttered. He doesn't know how to talk with someone whom he had never seen. What if his father got to know about this deal?

"But what will happen if father got to know about it?" He whispered slowly.

"Yahh! Why are you whispering? Nobody is here right now. And nothing will happen."

"You don't know hyung. Walls also have ears." Taehyung again said whispering.

"Yeah yeah." Yoongi signed at his brother innocent behaviour. " Did you get what I said?"

Taehyung immediately nodded and showed his infamous boxy smile.

"Now come, wash your face. You look like a red tomato." The ravel haired boy teased him.

Taehyung pouted and ran after his brother.

Eventually Taehyung went to met with his future husband whom he had never seen. He was waiting with his parents in a well known restaurant which is owned by them only.

After sometime he saw two people came inside and immediately understood who were they when his mom said.

"This is your future father and mother in law." Mrs Kim spoke and he immediately stood up and bowed to them.

"Nice to meet you Mr Jeon." Mr Kim said with a reassuring smile.

"Nice to meet you too Mr and Mrs Kim." They said and started to introduce themselves along with Taehyung. But the blue haired male was searching for one particular unknown person.

"Baby, are you looking for your future husband?" Mrs Kim asked as immediately Taehyung nodded his head.

"Oh don't worry baby. He's coming."

After 30 minutes of waiting, finally a man arrived with a bunny face and a muscle body. Taehyung's eyes were fixed on that particular figure only. Yeah, he didn't thought that his parents arranged his marriage with such a handsome bunny.

But as soon as his eyes met with him , like others he didn't looked away instead gave a small smile to his future husband. But he felt uncomfortable when he got a smirk back from him.

Taehyung's Pov :

He's so handsome. Just looks like bunny. But I have to talk with him personally. I smiled at him when our eyes met but why did he smirked like that?

I didn't liked it.

Jungkook's Pov :

I was not at all interested to marry anyone but my parents told that he's beautiful so I agreed.

I am going to use him, anyway!

After I arrived my eyes first met with that beautiful figure of the person with big eyes, blue colour hair, boxy smile and such a girly figure. Ah! He's perfect for me.

No one's Pov -

"Ah! Come Son. So, This is my son Jeon Jungkook." He immediately bowed towards the blue haired male as well as his parents. "And Jungkook, we were talking about him. He is Kim Taehyung."

"Kim Taehyung?" Jungkook whispered his name and smirked.

"Okay so do you want to talk with each other personally?" Mr Kim said and Taehyung nodded immediately as he was waiting for this chance from the whole evening.

They both went to a small room inside the restaurant. As immediately the blue haired boy entered, the black hair male immediately closed the door and pinned Taehyung on the wall.

"Wow! You are really etheral." Jungkook said looking at Taehyung's cherry lips.

Taehyung tried to freed himself from the tight grip on his waist but the black hair male was much stronger.

"Please. Let me go. I have something to tell." Taehyung was afraid at his future husband's vulgar actions.

Jungkook immediately backed off and fixed his dress a little.

"Tell"

" I don't want this marriage." Taehyung quickly said and closed his eyes as he was afraid of Jungkook's reaction. But when he saw that nobody said anything he opened his eyes and saw a emotionless reaction on the black haired male's face.

"Do you think I want this marriage?" Jungkook chuckled and sat on the nearby chair.

"Listen carefully, I am marrying you just because my parents likes you. I don't have any interest in marrying you but let me clear you something. After marrying , you belongs to me. Only to Jeon Jungkook." Jungkook said with his stern voice and leaned on the chair.

"But-t can we divorce after 6 months?"

"Why?" Jungkook asked with his raised eyebrows.

"Because you don't love me nor do I. Then what's the use of this marriage?" Taehyung asked with the little amount of courage he had left.

Jungkook stood up and stepped closer to Taehyung. The blue haired boy didn't dared to move from his place afraid of the consequences he might face.

Jungkook grabbed his chin tightly and Taehyung hissed in pain for the tight grip.

"Nobody dares to talk back to Jeon Jungkook. I will see about it." Saying that Jungkook left from there leaving the blue haired boy alone.

Tears were again breaming from Taehyung's eyes but he wiped it harshly and also went outside. Later they agreed and..

Flashback ended-

This is how they were married. Still now Taehyung was afraid of Jungkook.

♡♡

How was it? Was it boring?
Please vote and comment.
Stay safe everyone!
Bye 👋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

340K 18.8K 56
(completed)✅ "I love you "--Taehyung "No you can't ... Don't waste your time on me cause I'm already dead "-- Jungkook ____________ Jeon Jungkook , h...
255K 9K 70
" You can love anyone and sleep around even after our wedding, I don't care. Just don't expect either thing from me, TILL DEATH DO US APART ! " Even...
10.7M 434K 68
❝How old are you❞ jungkook asked. You just put two fingers infront of him. ❝2!?❞he asked with a frown. ❝T-twenty❞you said nervously after shaking yo...
127K 4.6K 24
Th: let's break up. He said rudely. Jk: stop kidding, let's eat , I have prepared all your favourite foods. Tears welled up in his eyes, yet he tried...