Cold.

By MaC1lll

My Sister, Sakura Miko is a VTuber. Only one of her friends and I knew that she is a VTuber. And When her fri... More

1st Chapter - My Cold Sister's Friend
2nd Chapter - Lunch
3rd Chapter - Ganbatte
4th Chapter - Dangerous
5th Chapter - Boyfriend
6th Chapter - Supporting
7th Chapter - Avoid.
8th Chapter - Flirting
9th Chapter - Eh?
10th Chapter - Strange
11th Chapter - Feeling Bad
12th Chapter - I LOVE HIM
13th Chapter - Streaming
15th Chapter - Our Relationship
16th Chapter - Dilemma
17th Chapter - For The Future
18th Chapter - Hard to Do.
19th Chapter - Mature Girl
20th Chapter - Sleeping
21st Chapter - HE LOVES ME!
Final Chapter - Melted
Afterwords.

14th Chapter - Honest With Each Other

601 44 33
By MaC1lll

     Chat: UWAAA! Do your best, Yuki-chan! I will support you!
     Chat: Go get him!

     I was reading at the chat and this is my first time seeing this. I mean, people who simp at VTuber always went crazy when they were talking about their love life. Was it because Lamy-chan is an independent VTuber? So she didn't have any "contract" and can freely do whatever she wants?

    I didn't know that one, actually. Well, it is still a hunch, though.

    "Ah, wait no. no. I think that would be hard since we didn't talk with each other anymore. Even though I want."

     Ah... I suddenly got up from my chair and put my jacket on. I went downstairs, and put my shoes on in front of my house door.

     Suddenly someone entered the house and it turns out Mikocchi was the one. "Where are you going, Onii-chan?"

    "Ah... It is nothing, just need an air" When I was about to go out of my house, Mikocchi suddenly said,

     "Lamy-chan is still streaming and she said she is going here after streaming."

     "As I said, I just want to breathe fresh air."

     "Do as you like~ HEY AT LEAST BRING UMBRELLA! IT WAS RAINING OUTSIDE"

     I then ran outside and directly went toward... Lamy-chan's house.

*LAMY*

    "Thank you for watching, everyone! OtsuYuki!"

    Lamy then leaned on her chair and sighed. She was so tired that she can't move from her chair for a while. "Ah, This is bad! Did I just tell my feelings on the stream?" Ugh... I was so nervous. Well, it is alright. It is not that everyone knows who I am so that is alright.

     "B- But Onii-san knew that it is me!" But well, I think Onii-san never watched my stream again, though. I never spotted him anywhere.

     At least, my heart felt a little better even though I can't say that directly to Onii-san. But at least, yeah... Just like the chat said, I have to talk with Onii-san when I had a chance. And maybe, if he keeps avoiding me, let's just... cut ties with him and just think that he is my friend's older brother.

     "Haha, I wonder how long until I can move on from Onii-san" I got up and looked at the window,

     I prepared myself to go to Mikocchi's house. I am so nervous that I will meet Onii-san there once again. Sigh. I slapped my face "Let's do this"

     I went downstairs and heard there was some noise coming from there. "What is that mom? A guest?"

    "Ah, here she is... Lamy-chaan. Here!" 

    "I need to go to Mikocchi's house, Mom" I went toward the middle room, and suddenly I was shocked because Onii-san was there, "E-Eh? O-Onii-san?" 

    "Hi, Lamy-chan" He smiled at me. But, I don't know if he was smiling sincerely or not since we are not on good terms. "I came here to get you~ It was dangerous for a woman to walk alone, after all."

    "A-Ah, alright." This is bad... I became nervous again because Onii-san was here.

    "Lamy-chan, you naughty girl. I don't know you are this naughty~"

     "M-MOM!" Ugh, this is embarrassing, Mom always has been like this. "I AM GOING! Let's go Onii-san!" I then held Onii-san's hand and went outside. But I just realized... HOLDING HAND! I held Onii-san's hand again! It has been a while, though.

     "Um, Lamy-chan."

     "A-Ah, I am sorry. By the way are you alright?" I then let his hand go. Even though, I want to hold his hand a little longer.

    "Hum? Why did you let my hand go?"

    "A-Ah, didn't you feel uncomfortable because I held your hand?"

     "Uncomfortable?" Onii-san then held my hand again, "Not at all. I would never feel uncomfortable around you, Lamy-chan"

     "Lie. Then why did you avoid me? You won't even talk to me."

     "It is just a misunderstanding, Lamy-chan."

      My tears suddenly flowed down to my cheeks, "I was so afraid that Onii-san hates me. I am sorry, I am sorry if I ever said something hurtful to you. But really, I didn't mean to say it like that" I then grabbed Onii-san's hand tightly,

     "Hey... Hey... It is alright. As I said, it was all misunderstanding. I am the one who said sorry to Lamy-chan," He then wiped the tears on my face with his other hands. It was so warm, It has been a while since Onii-san was this close to me. I want it more, I want Onii-san to become closer to me. 

     I then snuggle myself on him in the middle of the road to Mikocchi's house. I am glad that there was nobody there,

     "Lamy-chan?"

     "Onii-san. Can I stay here for a while? It has been a while since I am this close with you."

     Onii-san then grabbed my head and pulled it to his body, "Yeah. It is alright. Take your time"

     I grabbed Onii-san's shirt tightly, "Thank you, Onii-san. By the way are you alright? You were soaking wet because of the rain right?" 

    "I am alright~

     After a while, Onii-san and I were sitting on the chair near the park to their house. I helped Onii-san to dry her face and hair a little bit. But after that, It was so awkward that we couldn't carry on any conversation at all. We were just staring into emptiness and fell silent the entire time until suddenly there was a boy laughed at us

     "They are fighting, they are fighting" his friends followed him and laughed at us too. 

      After a while, the boy and his friends went away and both of us were looking at each other while laughing. "That was so random," said, Onii-san.

     "I know right?"

     "Fufu. Lamy-chan, should we take a walk together for a while?"

     "A-Alright"

      We then took a walk together, I felt so happy. Just being with Onii-san, made me happy. But I wonder, why Onii-san suddenly became closer to me again?

     "By the way, I watched your stream today, Lamy-chan"

     "W- WHAT?" I was so embarrassed that I accidentally shouted so loud and made Onii-san surprised.

     "Fufu, it looks like someone fell in love~ I wonder who could it be?"

     "I- It is...." Ugh, this is so embarrassing!

     "But I am glad you can say that, right Lamy-chan? Because if not," Onii-san then moved closer to me and held my hands. We were looking at each other and it made me blush "I won't be able to know your feelings. And I won't be able to know that this all was a misunderstanding."

     "I- I am sorry."

     "No, I don't want you to say those words Lamy-chan. It was not the right word to say right now"

     "W-What do you mean?"

     Onii-san then got his head closer to my ear and whispered. I was so embarrassed because of what Onii-san whispered, I bet my face was so red right now.

      "Say it, Lamy-chan."

      "U- Um... It is..."

      Onii-san held my hands even tighter, "Ganbatte~"

      "O-Onii-san, Lamy-chan is... in love with Onii-san"

      I looked at his face and he smiled, his face was so red "Me too, Lamy-chan. I have a feeling for you too, Lamy-chan"

     "U- Ugh. Onii-san Bakaaa!!! Humph! Why did you force me to say something like that. Baka Baka Baka"

     "Fufu, yes... scold me more like you used to do, Lamy-chan."

     "BAKA HENTAI ONII-SAN HENTAAII!! I HATE YOUU"

     Onii-san held my hand again, "But I love you, Lamy-chan."

     "U- UGHHH THAT IS NOT FAAIRR!" 

     After a long misunderstanding and a drama for us, finally, Onii-san and I made up and became together again.

     "I am home,"
     "Pardon the intrusion."

     "Onii-chan, Eh? Lamy-chan too?"

     "Ah, it is just we met on the way here,"

     "Well... Let's just leave it like that. Hehe, even though you both look closer than ever."

     "Ah, It is nothing Mikocchi," I got so embarrassed. Because I can't tell Mikocchi yet, because, on this day after we make up with each other, Onii-san confessed to me once again, and that very time...

We are in a relationship.

*TO BE CONTINUED*

Source pict:

1st: https://twitter.com/thomas888000/status/1525793121279299585

2nd: https://twitter.com/DrowPan4_23/status/1527991992906420224?s=20&t=J8Qynt-EgMAzYDQb6CLSOw

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

98.1K 2.8K 26
My name is Y/N L/N, i am a 17 year old Senior Highschool student living in Japan. I was the only child of the L/N family and everything suddenly chan...
13.2K 474 25
「Why? Why her? Why not me?」 「You're mine!」 「YOU think that I'm joking?! You know what? Let me just show you what I meant by that!」 「If I can't have y...
9.7K 371 16
A young mute boy just trying to survive this whole thing we call life, and is currently up against his toughest challenge yet...high school. Not only...
229K 1.3K 92
Note: This is my first story so note that in the beginning, it's a little shitty but it gets better trust me, this is from the future, just keep on r...