𝓈𝑜𝓇𝓇𝓎, 𝒾 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊

By 4th_gen

+ 𝓈𝑜𝓇𝓇𝓎, 𝒾 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊 FemOc! 𝐱 Loona "𝚂𝚎𝚘 𝚈𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚗. 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚑𝚎𝚛." ~ 𝘼𝙣𝙤𝙣𝙮𝙢�... More

𝐒𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲, 𝐈 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮
𝐈𝐧𝐟𝐨 𝐨𝐧 𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐩𝐬 (𝐋𝐎+𝐔𝐒)
𝐈𝐧𝐟𝐨 𝐨𝐧 𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐩𝐬 (𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐍𝐀)
𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏.
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐.
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑.
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒.
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟔.
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟕.

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓.

182 8 0
By 4th_gen

𝙰/𝙽
𝙿𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚝𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟶 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚗𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚊𝚍 𝚛𝚎𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚎𝚍 𝚋𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝙻𝚘+𝚞𝚜.
.............................................

"It's ok. You've perfected it. You're going to be amazing out there."
Yerin was currently comforting Soeun who was taking deep breaths and then exhaling.
These past few days, Yerin and Jinsol have been trying to keep their relationship on the down low from all the other members.
The only person that is aware of them being together is Yves.

They haven't been keeping their distance necessarily but they spend most of their time texting one another rather than talking in person. They do occasionally flirt when they think no one is paying too much attention.

Yerin patted Soeun on the back before going around the corner behind a curtain to change into her outfit.

"Missed me that much?"
Someone teased from behind her.
Yerin gasped and turned around to find someone wearing their jeans and shoes but no top.
She quickly closed her eyes tightly and shielded her eyes with her hands.
"Relax. You can open your eyes now."
Jinsol snickered and gently pulled Yerin's hands away.
Yerin's eyes flickered from Jinsol's shoes to her jeans, her shirt that she was now wearing, and then to her eyes.
"Like what you see?"
Yerin saw the smirk rise on the older girl's lips.
"Shut up. Compliment seeker."
Yerin tugged on the tie that Jinsol was wearing so that the girl's face with close enough to hers that it seemed as if Yerin was about to kiss her.
Just as Yerin suspected, Jinsol's eyes fluttered closed awaiting the sensation of the other girl's lips on hers for the first time, but seconds later and nothing came.

She opened her eyes to see Yerin smirking this time and loosening her grip on Jinsol's tie.
"That's just mean."
The shorter brunette pouted.
Yerin just smiled as if nothing had happened and pushed Jinsol out so that she could get changed.
"I'm coming in."
Jinsol teased.

"DON'T FUCKIN- UNNIE."

The curtain was pulled open, but it wasn't Jinsol but instead a manager.
"Oh, Yerin I'm so sorry!"
She was quick to say and pulled the curtain back.
...
"Everyone ready?"
Yves called out.

The girls hustled onto the stage immediately heading to their positions.

On the way up to the stage, Yerin and Soeun tightly held one another's hands with Jinsol going up just behind them glancing constantly at the two girl's hands. She knew that the two trainees were strictly just friends but it still bothered her.

The public was not aware of Loona doing a special stage with the trainees yet, so they would get quite a surprise when Yoojung started the song. Word was out that Yoojung had moved companies and left Weki Meki but no one knew where she had moved to. Today would be the day, the whole world sees these trainees' faces.

Everyone was cheering when the music queued on, as soon as fans saw the person's face on stage was indeed not someone from Loona but it was Yoojung, fans began cheering even louder than before. At first, a lot of people mistook Yoojung for Vivi due to the same haircut, however, the extra loud cheering put a smile on the performer's face, glad that fans still appreciated her even though she left Fantagio and Weki Meki.

Next was Soeun and Jinsol who actually had a part together despite their differences. Shockingly this one part where they are the only two visible on stage made them closer to one another and put their separate feelings aside. After Yves killing part, Jimin was up and although fans did not know who she was, they cheered and whistled.

As of right now, it was obvious that Jimin would be the new upcoming group's main vocalist.

My Turn.

Yerin was finally able to show her voice to the world. Although it was planned 2 years later than originally planned it still finally happened. Jihyo followed Yerin, and fans were erupting in a mass of cheers.

Although none of them got their first ending fairy, the performance was an overall success. The minute the girls got off stage, the Loona girls began gushing over how well the trainees did.

"You guys did AMAZING." Choerry squealed and hugged all of them individually.

"Actual pros." Heejin gave them a thumbs up.
...
Loona decided to treat them to dessert considering how proud they were.

"You did well today,"
Jinsol whispered in Yerin's ear when they got in the car.
"Do I get anything for being so good?"
Yerin whispered back, expecting nothing.

Jinsol tucked a stray hair behind Yerin's ear. This was one of the many things that the older girl did that make Yerin's heart flutter, ever since they first met. Yerin gave the older girl a shy smile when someone from the front seat of the van said her name, causing Jinsol to pout.

"You proved yourself to make a great leader one day,"
Yves commented.
"No, no."
Yerin was quick to deny it. Secretly not wanting to become a leader.

The drive up to the dessert place Loona had always wanted to go to was an hour-and-a-half drive.
All the members had fallen asleep except for two.

The van had a partition that split the driver's compartment and the passengers apart, therefore the members could have some privacy.
Jinsol had fallen asleep with her head leaned on Yerin's shoulder, whilst Yerin was on her phone listening to music and scrolling through TikTok. She had her arm around Jinsol's waist securely, although it was starting to go numb she didn't dare pull it away, afraid that the girl would wake up.

"Psst Yerin."
Yerin took her earphone out of her ear, to look to the other side of the van and saw Yoojung waving her hand frantically at her.
"What?"
Yerin whisper-yelled at the girl.
"I'm bored!"
Yoojung said loudly.
"Be quiet."
Yerin hissed and looked around to see if anyone had woken up.
Jihan was currently curled up at Yoojung's side, sleeping peacefully.
Jinsol had shifted a bit in her sleep but ended up tugging on Yerin's thigh to pull her even closer.
Jimin had fallen asleep with her head against the window, while Choerry's head was leaned back against the seat.
A small smile tugged at the end of Yerin's lips as the girl hugged her tighter.

"You two are so obvious. Don't bother hiding it anymore."
Yoojung whispered this time.
Yerin looked up, with a surprised expression.
"Oh, c'mon. You think we don't notice you guys flirting when you think no one is looking?"
Yerin bit her lip and hesitantly looked back down at Jinsol.

"Soooo are you two... you know? Dating?"

The younger girl nodded, finally happy that she could tell someone else other than always gushing about her new relationship with Jinsol to Yves.

"I was fully joking, but OMG tell me everything!"
Yoojung exclaimed, forgetting that she had to be quiet.

For the rest of the car ride, Yerin explained everything to Yoojung who was waving her fists madly, trying to contain her excitement.
"You're dating?"
Someone whispered causing Yerin to whip her head around to see Jimin rubbing her eyes.
Yerin nodded, to which Jimin just mumbled an 'ok.'
"I won't tell don't worry,"
She whispered.
Yerin gave her a grateful nod. This was the first time Jimin had made conversation with Yerin, sort of.
By the time Yerin had explained everything to Yoojung, they were only a few minutes away from their destination. Yves moved the partition down and saw that only the two trainees were awake and Jimin had fallen back asleep.

"You want to wake everyone up? We'll be there in a few minutes."
She spoke, before putting the partition back up.

"I'm surprised you didn't end up sleeping,"
Yerin told Yoojung who was normally the first one to always fall asleep.
"And it was worth it because now I know that my favourite ship is actually dating."
Yoojung gave Yerin a thumbs up but pointed to Jinsol first.

"Who's dating who?"
Choerry mumbled.

"Yerin and this unnie,"
Yoojung said pointing again.
"UNNIE."
Yerin raised her voice and whined.
Yoojung immediately clamped her hand over her mouth.
"Yerin. I'm so sorry."
Choerry just squealed, waking up Jinsol and Jimin again.
"Choerry-ah what the fuck."
"Damn this one is a heavy sleeper."
Yoojung looked to Jihyo that just squirmed but continued to sleep.
"You should wake her up,"
Yerin said.
"Yes. Of course leader."
Yoojung grinned jokingly and gently poked the girl beside her.

Yves moved the partition back down to tell everyone that they were there. Jinsol stretched, reaching her arms up to the roof of the car.
Yerin could finally free her hand that rested on the older girl's waist the whole car ride.
"You have to tell me everything now!"
Choerry exclaimed, pulling Yerin out of the car as soon as the girl had unbuckled her seatbelt.
"Tell her what!?"
Jinsol called out to them.
"Explain the story of you two getting together," Jimin said to the now shocked girl and slipped out of the car before any questions were further asked.
Jihyo and Yoojung left the car next, leaving Jinsol there alone.

"You getting off or...?"
Yves came into view.

"You two were not the best at hiding it. Come on now."
Yves told her friend and waited for her to get out of the van so they could walk into the restaurant together where they found the other Loona members all there already.

"You guys were incredible!"
Chuu was the first to greet them when they all walked in the door.
Yerin patted the spot next to her for Jinsol to sit. To Yerin's surprise, Jinsol pulled Yerin's hand to her lap and held it.

In front of everyone.

It wasn't too out of the ordinary for members to show skinship to one another so people wouldn't suspect it too much.

The rest of the evening was filled with laughter and words being exchanged by the girls as they indulged in the desserts laid out in front of them.
...
"Hyeju unnie."

"Hmm?"

"Would you be able to do me a favour... in future?"
The younger girl asked her older friend.

Hyeju glanced at the girl questioningly but nodded.

𝙰/𝙽
'𝚂𝚞𝚙𝚙𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝚎𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚍𝚎' 𝚒𝚜 𝚛𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙹𝚒𝚑𝚊𝚗 𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚍𝚞𝚌𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚜 𝚊 𝚖𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛, 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚘𝚝𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚗 𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚊 𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚎. 𝙸𝚐𝚗𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚕𝚞𝚍𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚜 𝚛𝚎𝚐𝚊𝚛𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚆𝚎𝚎𝚎𝚔𝚕𝚢.
..................................
While the cameras cut, Hyeju explained to Jihan that she should thank Yerin for setting the whole blind date up. Although the two girls had already met and even did a cover together, they almost never got to share an actual conversation.
Hyeju pulled out her phone and pressed Yerin's phone number on speed dial and then on speaker.

"Hello?"
A husky voice spoke into the phone.
"Eh? That's not Yerin?"
Hyeju responded, checking her phone to see if she had dialled the right number.
"My baby wolf?"
The person who answered Yerin's phone read the contact name that had called.
"OHHH It's Hyeju."
The person fitted the clues together.
"Jinsol unnie?"
Hyeju asked on the phone, to which Jihyo tilted her head to the side in confusion.

"Where's Yerin?"

In the background of the call she could hear someone yelling and someone running on the wooden floor before a crashing sound was heard and the phone call beeped, signalling that it had disconnected.

"What was that...?"
Jihyo looked to Hyeju with confusion but received the same look back.

After a minute, they received a call from the actual Yerin this time who was panting into the phone trying to catch her breath after having to have chased Jinsol around the dorm.

"Unnie. Thank you so much!"
Jihyo squealed into the phone.
Yerin's laugh was heard and she tried to explain that it was nothing.

Later when Jihyo came back to the dorm, she immediately engulfed Yerin in a hug. Even to the point where she had gotten down on her knees and bowed to the older girl in pure gratitude.

"Jihyo-yah it's ok. I'm just glad you had a good day." Yerin patted Jihyo on the head.

"Want to go out for dinner? It's just you and me today." Yerin said
...
𝙾𝚌𝚝𝚘𝚋𝚎𝚛, 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟶

The m/v release date was today.

It was official.
'Why Not?' was finally out into the world.

Thinking back, on the specific days where Yerin would visit only for a few hours, she was lucky enough to watch Jinsol film for her scene.
...
(Past)
So far, the girl was so intrigued looking at all the fake tattoo stickers that were along Jinsol's forearms.
"Hot."
Jinsol smirked, leaning against the phone booth while the directors took a break to discuss some things.
"Have you seen the others yet?"
Yerin shook her head, beaming at the girl beside her.
"Aigoo. You like me that much?"
Jinsol laughed, just seeing Yerin stare at her in awe even when she hadn't done a single thing.
For the rest of the day, Yerin simply observed the girls from the sidelines until it was time to go home.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 50K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
716K 43.9K 108
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
305K 28.4K 66
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...
2.3M 118K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...