Past, Present And Future 🤷

Av Anubhav02

So bohot din se chahne aur sochne ke baad mane ye story Sochi hai actually ye story mere mind mein kafi pehle... Mer

plot
chapter 1
chapter 1 (part 2)
chapter 2
chapter 2 (part 2)
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 5 (part 2)
chapter 6
chapter 7

character sketch

1K 46 34
Av Anubhav02

Anubhav singh : DSP of Lucknow also a secret Agent previously a negotiation specialist in IB , he is very handsome and people often mistook him as hero ( personal feelings 🙈) he loves speaking in sudh Hindi, solves cases with mind skills and golmol batein also known as chakri admi , for him his country is his first priority his farz is his love and everything comes after loves haseena but is dejected after her rejection cousin brother of karishma singh love to tease her also protective about her and son of bhavesh and Anuradha Singh .
(Has a past will known later)

"Badalne jarahi hai Anubhav singh ki zindagi badalne jarahi ha inki pehchan ,
Sabkuch cheene jarahaha hai bass rehjayegi inki jaan "

__________

Haseena mallik : sho of mpt , very beautiful like dusky skinned Barbie doll , solve cases with jazbaat very calm minded kind hearted , best friend of karishma but still there idiology doesn't match loves Anubhav but doesn't except as it is against her self respect always taunt him 😏
Will soon realise her feelings for him
Treat mpt as her own family.

__________

ACP pradyuman : acp of Cid Mumbai very strict about his principles , for him his duty and nation comes first loves Daya and abhijeet as his own son love his team very much and fatherly figure to everyone grandfather of Arjun and father of nakul , stays always in guilt as he thinks for his negligence towards his son he couldn't raise nakul well , he killed nakul because he thought he is mixed the terrorist .
Got to know about many years later very good friend and colleague of bhavesh but don't know where are they now .

______________

Abhijeet : senior inspector of Cid second in- command he is right hand of Cid and sees acp like his father , love his country the most loves Daya more than anyone else he is an orphan have a problem of frequent memory loss , love interest Dr tarika have a bitter sour relation with dr salunkhe care and love his teammates as they are his only family doesn't know about Purvi's feelings (kyu lagana jhatka ) knows about nakul and also Arjun solve cases with mind skills and is a very sharp shooter .

________

Daya : senior inspector and third in - command of Cid , his jaan is his boss (Abhijeet ) adore him as his brother have a short temper issue only Abhijeet can control , doens't think before beating criminal black and blue and (Daya darwaza tod) , he used to love INSP shreya but she got engaged and he left heartbroken love to tease everyone specially his boss is also close to tarika will soon develop feeling for kajal and knows about nakul and Arjun .

____________

Karishma Singh : si of mpt, cousin sister of Anubhav ladli to him , have a catphrase darogaji to dekhe bohot per tumsa na dekha , she has temper issue solve cases with ghussa mukka and lath but is soft and kind from inside can't see anyone in pain daughter in law of pushpaji has sweet sour relation with her often get into banters with her loves everyone in thana specially her madamsir knows how much his brother loves her madamsir and believe no one can make her happy more than her brother but respect haseena's decision but can't see her brother broken want his happiness .

_____________

Dr tarika : a forensic expert , Dr salunkhe's assistant helps cid in solving cases loves abhijeet very much (per salunkhe sir pyar ki deewar banjate hai ) respect Dr salunkhe is a fatherly figure to her love cid team as her family close to Daya knows about his feelings for shreya will also help him overcome it and make up with kajal .

________________

Kajal : she was a sub inspector in cid but got transferred she was then in a relationship with Sachin but later brkup as they both understood it was just a mare attraction not love but now has a friendly relation with him will be joining back at cid Mumbai as inspector close to tarika purvi Freddy will fall for Daya as she admires him the most

__________

Sachin : inspector Sachin a very brave and honest cid officer very handsome with tall height fair skin with a good heart he is Frank with everyone was in a relationship with kajal but later brokeup has a friendly relation with her likes purvi but doens't except somebody will make him realise his feelings knows about nakul and everything .

__________

Purvi : sub inspector , very brave and honest officer of Cid a deadly combination of beauty with brain pampered and loved by everyone specially pankaj is her best buddy had feelings for abhijeet nobody knows except shreya (kyu laga na jhatka please ab koi mujhe dantna mat it is as it is 😅) but she is happy to see him happy with tarika also she loves her teammates very much has a past which was unknown to her from this much years lives with her papa , soon someone is going to enter her life and help her unfolding her past life and help patching up with Sachin .

_____________

Will join later

KD Pathak : a brilliant defence lawyer never lost any case always support truethfullness and believes in giving justice to right person has old relation with cid don't know about nakul a very good friend of Anubhav will help cid and mpt in this mission , As and him doesn't know they are involved here together, doesn't have a good bonding with his father due to some reason

___________
Arjun pradyuman : son of nakul and pakhi grandson of ACP 15 years old stays in hostel knows nakuls truth but has a different gut feeling love and pampered by all cid mambers .
____________

Bhavesh singh : father of Anubhav singh and husband of Anuradha uncle of karishma was very honest and brave cid officer always adorned nakul as his own son some goons killed him which is still a mystery (can't say much now will be unfolded later) best friend of ACP pradyuman .(dead)

____________

Anuradha Singh : mother of As wife of bhavesh ,karishma's aunty knows about As and Hm and want his happiness back at any cost as she knows he will never show nor share his feelings and pains with anyone , was very close to ACP but don't have a connection with them now don't want As to go in mission with Cid scared for him.

___________

Pakhi Sinha : mother of Arjun and wife of nakul the main reason why nakul turned had he loves her so much and thats why did everything she told but later regretted . But she didn't loved him and used him as a Trump card against ACP she was pregnant when nakul died but nakul didn't knew about this , after she gave birth to Arjun she left it to her sister's house

___________

Bafreeeee bohot jyada hi character hogaye

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

29.4K 1K 14
This is a non investing story after eye gang series, we all wanted dareya back but unfortunately CID went off air. It might come back soon but before...
4K 274 16
Nothing to say, As usual...
21.4K 1.5K 47
Related to a show maddamsir After mission behrupiya What happen if hate overpowered love ? What happens when someone you love marries someone else ? ...
19K 578 12
In this story Daya sir and Shreya ma'am love each other aslo confessed their love to each other. But no one in the team know about them not even Abh...