Fire and Shadows (DarklingxOC...

Door TonijnPonijn

What would happen if Alina Starkov had a sister. Would they fight over Mal? Would she also be a Grisha? Wo... Meer

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Sequel
Smut+a/n

A/N

1.7K 41 11
Door TonijnPonijn

Hi,

I just wanted to come on here to thank everyone for all the support.

Like 12K, what the actual heck? Thank you so much.

It means the world the me.

I made some aesthetic boards for Anya and Aleksander. So to thank all of you, here they are.

I wish I could give you guys more chapters, but sadly season two isn't out yet, so we'll have to wait.

I am actively writing two original stories. But I don't like posting stories if they aren't completely finished yet. So It might take a while until their done.

I hope you all have an amazing day, thank you again🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

Love you all, see you hopefully soon,

Tonijn🖤

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

38K 1.1K 51
The cousin of Alina Starkov...unknowingly has the same magic as Alina, and Aleksander. When the Darkling takes a liking to the both of them what wil...
8.2K 229 7
This is a collection of some darklina one-shots and short stories. It includes: -𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐀𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐕𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐧 -𝐒𝐚𝐲 𝐌𝐲 𝐍𝐚𝐦𝐞 -𝐀...
13K 326 10
After killing the stag and forcing the amplifier on Alina, the Darkling decides that letting Alina and Mal go might be a better investment. After all...
36.9K 941 25
What if Alina and the darkling had gone further the night of the winter fate? What if they weren't interrupted till later? Alina is pregnant when she...