Tʜᴇ ᴍɪᴅɴɪɢʜᴛ ʙɪᴛᴇ (Taehyung×Y...

By Violetficsfor7

" 𝐖𝐇𝐘 𝐃𝐎 𝐔 𝐇𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐌𝐄 𝐒𝐎 𝐌𝐔𝐂𝐇! " "𝐂𝐎𝐙 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐁𝐄𝐂𝐀𝐔𝐒𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐘𝐎𝐔 , 𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐕𝐄 𝐏... More

Part-1
Part-2
Part-3
Part-4
Part-5
Part-6
Part-7
Part-8
Part-9
Part-10
Part-11
Part-12
Part-13
Part-14
Part-15
Part-16
Part-17
Part-18
Part-20
Part-21
Part-22
Part-23
Part-24
Part-25
Part-26
Part-27
Part-28
Part-29
Part-30
Part-31
Part-32
Part-33
Part-34
Part-35
Part-36
Part-37
Part-38
Part-39
Part-40
Part-41
Part-42
Part-43
Part-44
Part-45
Part-46
Part-47
Part-48
Part-49
Part-50
Part-51
Part-52
Part-53
Part-54
Part-55
Part-56
Part-57
Part-58
Part-59
Part-60
Part-61
Author's note

Part-19

377 24 0
By Violetficsfor7

Y/n's pov
Being uncomfortable in one position i decided to turn on the other side, when I found I was on my bed! Being a bit confused i thought,
Y/n: how come I came here from the living room?
I looked around and saw it was my room only, it was dark outside. I sat up on my bed while rubbing my eyes, my gaze shifted towards the window, but the curtains were pulled so no use of it.

Then I remembered about my pearl bracelet. Pulling out the drawer I found it inside , I kept it on my hand and  started observing it. The room wasn't that deep dark that I couldn't see anything.
It was the first time i was looking at it this carefully.
Y/n: I need to know about this bracelet... something is really connected to it.

When suddenly my eyes fell on the window , the curtains were pulled together but through them I saw a shadow standing outside.

It was a figure of someone!! Only I was there in my room rest were in there's so how come!?
Moreover it's my personal balcony, so how would someone go out there?
I was scared that without knowing I dropped down the bracelet and it fell on the floor. I looked at it and my eyes sort of like popped out!! It became red!!! It was shining with red colour!!
When I looked back at the window the figure was gone! I was still scared with what just happened, I gulped and got off my bed. Everytime something happens strange with me , they say I'm hallucinating, i have to check now, whether I am or not!
I slowly walked towards the window and as soon as I reached there I pulled away the curtains a bit to see whose outside, but no one was...all I could see afar was woods with fog when I remembered what happened today!! I quickly pulled the curtains together and breathed heavily!!
Y/n: see, nobody's here! You were actually hallucinating y/n.

I tried to calm down myself, but as I have already mentioned before that the word calm down is not in my dictionary , I felt someone's breath near my neck.
I didn't turn around , i was shaking now! Could it be Taehyung again? Wondering who it would be I turned around and found a man standing behind me!!!! In the dim light I could make out that it wasn't Taehyung!!!!
I couldn't help but scream out when suddenly-
Y/n: aa-
??: Don't u dare to scream!!
He pulled out his gun and pointed it at me!
Y/n: w-who are you!? W-what d-do you w-want f-from me!??
??: Oh shut up!! I'll ask the questions and you'll answer em did u get that!!!

His voice was deep and scary as hell!
I frantically nodded.
??: Good girl...now.
He stepped towards me while my back hit the glass window behind.
Y/n: d-dont come closer t-to m-me!! S-stay away...
??: Well , you see , your scent is so addicting , I can't control that!
He leaned towards my ear and inhaled my scent as he looked at me with his eyes closed !
??: I wonder how Taehyung is controlling his desire. If it was me, i would've have surely marked u mine till now.
He whispered in his husky voice.
I quickly turned my head!
??: But u know what, i can still do that, you belong to me afterall.

This was more than enough! What do u think I am! Huh , anyone can come to me, like I'm a toy!? This was enough , eventually I was able to muster up courage actually I didn't I was faking it , I could feel my heartbeat totally!! But I managed to speak..
He kept going closer to my neck but suddenly I stepped aside!
Y/n: DON'T U DARE COME CLOSER TO ME!!! STAY AWAY!!!
But I guess it was srsly the worst thing that I have ever done in my life , I had welcomed my death.
??: You're the one who brought me out! I have full right to do anything with u!
Y/n: w-what d-do u m-mean?
He Laughed and pointed out his gun towards me
??: I'm not here to explain! Just came here to take my thing!
Y/n: w-what's t-that?
??: ........ YOU!
Y/N: Me??? I'm not going anywhere with you!!!
??: Fine then , face the consequences! If u can't come with me , u can't stay with him too!

He pulled out the trigger towards me and pressed the shoot button.

Taehyung's pov
I was sitting in my room doing my work for the next mission, but idk y I wasn't feeling right , like I wasn't able to focus on my work like I usually do! What's it about? I was normally doing my work before but all of a sudden I started feeling uneasy! My eyes were changing colour I could feel it! But why was it so?
My senses were kinda like alerting me, but everything was fine.
I gave up on it and went outside my room towards the kitchen to drink some  blood from the can.
But on my way the feeling grew up even more, when I was about to reach the kitchen I heard someone's heartbeat , that too very fast! I looked towards my left and found that I have reached the staircase.
The only humans in this house are Nancy and .....Y/n
Taehyung: could it be y/n's?

I questioned myself and started walking towards her room.

On every step the sound of heartbeat grew more faster.
When suddenly I heard a gun shot !!!  And a scream!! It was Y/n!!!
Without thinking twice I rushed towards her room.
I threw open the door and turned on the lights.
I saw her on the ground while crying with her hands infront of her shielding herself.
I went inside to check on her when i stopped as i heard Nancy.
Nancy: omg!! Y/n!!?
She along with others came rushing inside.
Without wasting a second she hugged her.
I looked at the broken glass window. Felix joined me as we observed it.

After a minute or so i found she was calmed down a bit.

We walked towards her as Nancy helped her to sit on the bed.
Taehyung's pov ends

Y/n's pov
Tae: who was here?
Y/n: i-idk! But he said he was here to t-take me with him! W-when i-i denied he shot m-me..but luckily I bent d-down and the glass b-broke...when u o-opened the door he s-suddenly escaped idk w-where he w-went!
Yeonjun: oh no , y/n are u okay ? Did he touch u?
I shook my head as no.
Nancy: thank god you're okay!
And she hugged me!
Jin: hobi come with me , let's watch the CCTV footage and Suga and Minho u go ask the guards ! What were they doing!! Sleeping!?

Taehyung's pov
The four of them went away.
Felix stood with me as we discussed..
Taehyung: take her?
Felix: that's so confusing hyung. Do u think any of our enemies might have  come to know about this?
Taehyung: that's impossible. I don't think so. But especially take her? Came inside without the keys of the window, and we didn't even find his footprints out there did we?
Felix: no
That's when my eyes fell on y/n's pearl bracelet that was on the floor. I picked it up and observed that it was sparkling with red colour.
Felix: hyung- does it mean...?
Tae: exactly Felix, he has escaped.
Taehyung's pov ends

Y/n's pov
Nancy: how did he come inside?
Y/n: first i-i saw a f-figure standing outside....but after a s-second it was gone...I t-thought of c-checking it and when I re-reached there I saw no one but when i-i turned h-he was b-behind m-me...
Nancy hugged me as Taehyung and Felix walked around the room to check for some clues...
Nancy: thank god you're okay...
I hugged her back as i saw Taehyung leaving the room with Felix

Nancy: u stay here I'll come in a second..okay.
I nodded and she left after closing the door.
I wiped my tears and looked at the broken window.
.
.
.
.
Broken window..
OMG!!! BROKEN WINDOW!!!!
The guards would be busy talking to the members and no one would be able to see me!! This is the time y/n!! Run away!!!

I looked around my room and saw no one was there I got up and walked towards the window and run away
But I guess luck is not on my side! The broken glass pieces got stuck on my feet and ouch it hurts so much!!
Y/n: ow ow ow!!!
But I had to run right...so I took one more step to get out , I was just so near I can't just sit back here !!
Slowly I went ahead to get out of my room but when I was about to step outside with a lot of pain on my feet I felt myself in the air.
I looked up and found Taehyung carrying me , he puts me on the bed and kneeled down to me.

Y/n: h-how d-did u?
He who was pulling out my socks looked up at me.
Taehyung: I knew u would try to run away!
I looked away annoyed.
Taehyung:(serious/anger/done with me): listen you! Once you've entered my place there's no going back! And if somehow get escaped, no matter how far you go or where u hide I'll find u and bring you back to me! Did u understand!?
I nodded with my watery eyes.
Taehyung: Nancy will come and treat your wounds!
I saw him leaving and as soon as he left , Nancy entered with a first aid kit.
Y/n: how did u knew I would need that ..
Nancy: I th- OMG!!! WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR FEET!
Y/n: i- ...umm..I
Nancy looked at the window and spoke..
Nancy: don't tell me you thought of running away!
Y/n sighed
Nancy: y/n I'm sorry but just forget about that! It can't happen now!

Tears rolled down my cheecks when I heard that!

Nancy: but about first aid kit I thought u were hurt but weren't telling in front of everyone so I came to check on u!
I wiped my tears away and looked at her
Y/n: thanks for that !

Nancy looked at me with her pitty eyes and started treating my wounds .
Nancy: and you're done!
Nancy: well I have to tell u something.
Y/n: what is it now?
Nancy: you'll not sleep in this room!
??: Is she done?
We looked at the door and found Taehyung standing there .
Nancy: ye-yeah she is...
Tae: come then.
I looked in shock at Nancy!
Nancy: you'll sleep with me and Minho with him, so don't worry .
I sighed in relief...but Taehyung let out a chuckle at my assumption...
Taehyung(thinks): wait till the wedding night!
And then he went away.
We both went in her room and slept together .
Having Nancy by my side I felt safe right now.

I woke up next morning by sunlight hitting my face..
I don't like dark much so at night I had pulled away the curtains a bit that was near my bed .
I looked on my side and saw that Nancy wasn't there, sitting up straight i rubbed my eyes.
When suddenly I heard the door being unlocked I looked up and saw Nancy coming out of the bathroom.
Nancy: aww u woke up?
I nodded
Y/n: good morning
Nancy: morning!!!
Nancy: just freshen up yourself and we'll meet downstairs.
I nodded and she went downstairs.
I did my morning routine and wore my fresh clothes.
I came outside and stood near the window while looking outside.  It was mostly silent, not many were out there.
Y/n: where are the boys?
A question popped up in my head, coz in morning I don't see anyone around except Nancy and some maids.
I thought of going back to Nancy in the kitchen, my feet were still not in perfect condition of walking properly coz of last night.
Y/n: stupid me , atleast I should've paid attention to the glass on the floor no ! Ouch!!
I came outside my room and saw the corridor total empty ! Y is it so!!?? Idk I don't get a family vibe from here though, I pushed my thoughts away and reached towards the stairs to walk down.
Y/n: okay gotta do this!
I took a deep breath and slowly stepped forward to walk down.

After 5 minutes...
Nancy came towards the stairs and saw me struggling.
Nancy: hey u okay?

She walked towards me to help me but luckily I had reached down safely and she asked me if she should help me to walk me to the kitchen, but I shook my head as no and we went towards the dining room to eat.
Nancy: does it hurt?
Y/n: tbh no! But if I put pressure like how it happens while walking down or up the stairs then it hurts .
Nancy: oh no! I'll help u out with it don't worry.
Y/n: ah~ no need thank you.
Nancy: u sure?
Y/n: absolutely :)
She smiled and we ate .

After that she asked me to sit on the couch where we did last night to watch the K-drama, as she went up to bring something.
Now it was only me here ...all alone what should I do?
I was looking around the house , it was beautiful, I really wish to go back to meet my parents, Mark and Stacy! I looked down as my eyes became watery
When my eyes fell on my swollen feet.
Y/n: they look so bad!
??: Well it won't have been in this condition if u would've listened to me.

I know who this person was so I kept my head down. I don't want to talk to him and neither look up at him!
Taehyung stood there still waiting for you to look up but u looked away.
Y/n: what do u want now!
Taehyung: glass.
I was confused so I looked at him .
Taehyung: glass of water pabo!
Y/n: whom are u calling pabo!

This was too much now he called me pabo!! I mean what am I to him huh?! Whenever he wants he can call me by any name and do anything whenever he wants!

He without any emotion on his face( as usual ) but just a serious and bold look walked towards the kitchen behind while talking.
Taehyung: you! Who else is here!?
I stood up immediately ignoring the fact that I had pain.
Y/n: aah!~
He didn't even bother to look behind at me, and just walked towards the fridge.

Y/n: who do u think you are !!! You're the meanest person I've ever met!!!

He ignored my words and was acting like I'm not even there, I swear if I get high blood pressure it'll be coz of this bastard!
I rolled my eyes and walked back upstairs to go to Nancy, idk what's taking her so long.
I reached the stairs but when I was about to step up it hit me . I knew it's gonna pain, I looked away and my eyes fell in the kitchen where he stood while leaning onto the kitchen counter and sipping his drink from the can, while intensely staring at me.
Wish I could punch him in his face!

I looked back at the stairs and started walking , ik it hurted alot but I had to show that I don't need anyone's help. With each step the pain grew, I was walking fast wishing that the steps will get finished and I'll on the ground level giving equal pressure on my feet.
I shut my eyes coz of the pain and walked up. My pace did get slow coz my feet were giving up, the pain was going there from my feet to legs and the veins in legs connected to brain was giving my whole body shivers and now.......as I knew would happen my feet stopped one on the stair and one in air and my body started losing control as the gravity played its role!
I tried reaching the railing to support but i missed it , I quickly shut my eyes to get the impact that is falling on the stairs ...no!!!!!!!
Y/n: aa!!!

Instead of getting hurt by the stairs I felt soft and some different vibe just ran down my back ....my head was supported by something and I can say someone had grabbed me...I knew it couldn't be Taehyung coz he was in the kitchen and I was far from him , curiosity hit me as I slowly opened my eyes ......and they met his !

I was wrong, it was actually TAEHYUNG!!!

I looked in his yellow eyes and I have to admit this that no matter how cold like ice he is but his eyes are a different world to me , I feel so relaxed and protected while looking at them.
They do tell a different story that i want to read, they're just so warm.

Y/n(whispered): T-taehyung~?

Realisation hit us, and we looked away, breaking the intense eye contact.

He picked me up.
Y/n: u don't need to do this put me down!

I said getting back to my attitude!
Tae:.......
Still he carried me to Nancy's room. I kept on struggling to get down and asking him to put me down!

When we reached the room:
Y/n: Don't u understand!? I SAID PUT.ME.DOWN!

He threw me on the bed ..

Y/n: owww!!! Who told u to do that!?
He leaned towards me and spoke
Tae: You!
Y/n: i asked u , to put me down! Not throw me!
Tae: they're different?
Y/n: argh! Just go away!
Tae: going, even I don't like being with u!
Y/n:  me neither ! Then y do u want to marry me if that's how it's gonna be!

He stopped while walking back out of the door . I thought he would speak something but he didn't!

That's when I realised the sun's rays were falling on his arms and....and he was sh-shining?
Y/n: y-you're sh-shining?
He was about to face me but when he heard what I said he quickly turned back
And walked away...
There were so many questions bombarding in my mind rn! Like, how did he come so fast!? He wasn't even near me! And why he was shining like a diamond in the sun rays.

Then suddenly Nancy came...
Nancy: oh you're here! I went down with all this stiff but look you're here
Y/n: sowwy *pout*
Nancy: aww u don't need to. Btw look at this.
She was holding some bags with her which was the same I asked her about yesterday .
Nancy: remember these?
Y/n: oh yeah I do! What is in this!? Now pls tell me unnie!!
Nancy giggled
Nancy: sure sis! Here.

She pulled out a dress! Wait-
Y/n: isn't it the same as the one that I and Martha bought for her birthday!!?
Nancy: idk who bought for what.. but ... actually that day me and Minho went to your house to get your fav stuff if we could get any, so while getting that photoframe we found this in a bag and some accessories with it too! And look the boots!
I THOUGHT this would be correct for tonight.
Y/n: aww that's so sweet thanks Nancy! Y/n:btw what occasion is it?
Nancy: oh u forgot! Lol the dinner with Tae's parents!

My smile dropped at that ...

Y/n: I don't want to go Nancy!
Nancy: but u have to deary *pout*
Y/n: I don't want to marry him!
Nancy: I can understand sis, but what can we do now?
Y/n: never thought I would marry a mafia boss! Never ever in my life!
Nancy just listened to me, what else could she do btw.
Nancy: y/n, everything will be alright one day!
She said while caressing my cheeck.
When her eyes fell on my feet.
Nancy: oh! Let's try to cure this.
Look I was busy finding this cream , I'll apply it and till the evening before dinner it'll be alright! And you'll be able to walk properly.
Y/n: really?
Nancy nodded.
Nancy: now here...

She started applying the cream she did it so gently that it didn't even hurt when she touched.... After she rubbed it I felt a tingling in my feet ....

Y/n: what's this feeling?!??
Nancy: it's being cured y/n! Hurry up now wear your socks so that the cream doesn't get in contact with the bacteria in the surrounding.
She helped me wear my socks and she asked me to close my eyes to sleep that will help to get cured soon.
Y/n: but I don't feel sleepy..
Nancy: just close your eyes and think of something that relaxes your mind and go to sleep.

I nodded as she pulled the curtains ...I thought of butterflies...hills...beaches to calm down myself I thought about forests but when I did I remembered my that strange dream. I felt shivers down my body and I threw open my eyes...that black cloud type thing that got out from the pendant ? What was that!? And what did the man from yesterday mean by "you only took me out" why did my bracelet turn red and that too as same colour as that of that pendant!?

All these thoughts were frightening me I hugged a pillow beside me to get a vibe as if someone is there beside me to protect me from all this that I don't wanna think about ! I closed my eyes and thought of thinking something that would help me calm down.
That's when I remembered Taehyung's golden brown eyes. I could feel my heartbeat calming and the pillow acted like I was there is his embrace , all protected....and without knowing I drifted off to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

168K 5.4K 11
"We can't live together because we are in different creature. I'm vampire and you are human. We just... Can't... " -Y/N "What kind of creature that c...
282K 11.6K 35
" I could see the anger in her eyes as soon as she heard my threat to kill her Tae, Me. Her love for me, made me crave her even more. I just wanted t...
5K 313 53
𝐓𝐘𝐏𝐄: 🔲 General Fiction | ✔️ Taekook ff | 🔲 Non-Fiction 𝗗𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗦𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗱: 08.15.2023 𝗗𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗙𝗶𝗻𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗲𝗱: 10.07.2023 𝗪...
4.4K 179 22
" Haven't we met before? " He whispered. " N-No, we haven't. " She replied avoiding his staring gaze, not wanting to entangle the old strings. Now th...