Total Drama- Ella X Male Read...

asteroidbelt38

You were chosen to be on Total Drama, you were so stoked to be on the show but you didn't know that there wou... Еще

I Love You, Grease Pig!
Twinning Isn't Everything
I Love You, I Love You Knots
A Blast from the Past
Mo Monkey, Mo Problems
This is the Pits
Three Zones and A Baby
Hurl and Go Seek
Scarlett Fever
Sky Fall
Pahk'd With Talent
Lies, Cries and One Big Prize

So, Uh This Is My Team?

2K 17 83
asteroidbelt38

Chris: Welcome, Total Drama fans! Put on some clean undies, cuz, things are about to get wild! (Laughs) 15 spanking fresh contestants and a totally brand new location; (Pans out to reveal the new Island) A Cree island located in western Canada. (Cuts to the scene where Camp Wawanakwa sank in the All-Stars finale) As you might recall, during our heroes vs. villains finale, someone, and I prefer to remain nameless, accidentally destroyed our old island. (Cuts back to the new island) So this is where we landed! No shacks, no showers, no hotels, no hot tubs. The only things we managed to save were the outhouse confessional and all the horrible butt smells that live in it. (An intern comes out gasping for breath and faints) It'll be the roughiest roughing it, that's ever been roughed on Total Drama. So, buckle up! This is Total.... Drama... Pahkitew Island.

The scene cuts to a zeppelin flying across the sky carrying the 15 new contestants. Inside the zeppelin, Ella is humming to herself while You get excited

Y/N: OMG, I can't believe I'm going to be on Total Drama, Hey [Taps Ella's shoulder]

Ella: Hmm?

Y/N: Are you excited to be on Total Drama as much as I am?

Ella: Oh, very much yes

Y/N: Good to hear [you hold out your hand] Y/N

Ella: Ella 

[Ella shakes your hand]

Sky takes out a piece of gum before turning to You.

Sky: Want some gum?

Y/N: Oh sure [Takes gum]

Sky: [Turns to Max] How 'bout you?

Max: Your offer of simple confectionery will not save you from the pure evil of me! But yes, thank you. [chews quickly] Uh! [coughs] Cinnamon! There is no need for you to be that spicy!

Dave: [chuckles] That guy's a little weird...

Leonard: Experiamus! I know many spells to ward off evil.

Dave: Oh. Good?

Ella: And there's nothing that can't be made sweeter than a song! [vocalizes]

Y/N: Wow, That girl really is something

Beardo: [beatboxes] Song!

Amy: Ugh! Switch seats with me, right now.

Samey: [sighs]

Amy: [gasps] Giant!

Jasmine: Are you and I gonna have a problem?

Amy: Switch back, now!

Topher: Chris? Yo, Chris? What the... I don't get it! Chris? Chris has gotta be here somewhere. Anyone seen Chris, you seen Chris?

Sugar: Stop your fidgeting! You scuff my pageant shoes and I'll toss you out the window. You'll be squished flat in two minutes!

Scarlett: Actually, in the first fourteen seconds, he would fall 1,800 feet, but then he would reach terminal velocity and drop 176 feet per second, so if we're flying at the recommended 32,000 feet, he would hit the ground in three minutes and six seconds.

Rodney: Wow. That girl has some real brains, huh?

Shawn: Brains? Whose brains? No one is getting my brains!

[You walk up to Shawn and try to shake his hand]

Y/N: Hi, you wanna be frie-

Shawn: Get away from me, your not getting my brain

Y/N: Oooookay?

(Cuts to Chef in the cockpit as the zeppelin flies into a storm.)

Chef: Uh Oh! (Pulls out a walkie talkie) Attention everyone! You might want to buckle up; this could get bumpy.

The zeppelin flies into the storm clouds. Everyone runs and panics. Chris then shows up out of nowhere.

Chris: Welcome everyone! Are you all ready?

Topher/You/Ella: We are!

Chris: Huh, a couple of keeners. I'm sure a little pain and starvation will fix that. Let's get started. This aircraft stinks, and is equipped with two emergency exits. Here and at the end of the cabin. At said exits, you will find parachute packs. Only half of them contain actual parachutes. The other half contain surprises that will be utterly useless while falling from the sky.

Sky: Well, hopefully we won't need them.

Chris: Who knows? This season is full of surprises. Like this.(He presses a button; destroying one of the zeppelins turbines)

Everyone runs in terror and some try to go for their belongings.

Chris: Don't bother with your belongings. Just grab a parachute and get out. The only thing you need is yourself.

Sammy: But what about our pajamas and our swimsuits?

Chris: The only clothes you need are the ones on you backs. I don't care about your stuff or your sense of fashion.

Max (To himself): More like the writers were either too lazy or cheap to give us alternative outfits.

Chris: I heard that, now get out, NOW!

You, Sammy and Sky are the only ones that take one thing from their bags; Sammy takes her pajamas, You take your duffle bag and Sky takes a mysterious DVD.

Everyone grabs a parachute. Max is about to jump out from the rear before Jasmine pushes him out in terror before jumping out herself. Then Dave jumps out followed by You and Scarlett; pushing the crate that she was sitting on out before herself. Sky jumps out from the main exit. Topher is about to jump until he stops to complement Chris.

Topher: You have really out done yourself this time. Parachute?

Chris: No thank you. I'm actual a hologram.

Chef: Your what? (He pokes at the Chris hologram)

Chris: Yeah, like I would blow up a zeppelin with me on it.

Chef (Panicking; garbs the parachute Topher was going to give to Chris): Out of my way! (Chef jumps out before Topher does)

Cuts to everyone falling from the sky; screaming

Jasmine: The Koala says cluck to the platypus for luck. (She pulls on the rip cord and releases her parachute)

Beardo: (Pulls rip cord; Chickens fly out, makes "Funny Failure" sound)

Amy pulls her rip cord and releases her parachute. She then notices Sammy holding on to her leg.

Amy: Oh I'm sorry that you won't live to see me land safely. (She kicks her) See ya never!

Sammy: (Pulls her rip cord and she too has a parachute) Yes!

Amy (Annoyed): Ugh fine you can live.

Y/N: Please be a parachute

You Open your parachute and a raccoon comes out

Y/N: Okay then maybe, judging by the wind viscosity and the speed I'm falling I should aim for the water then I'll be fine, okay let's do it

You dive bomb towards the ocean

Sky (Pulls her rip cord; cats fly out): Purrfect!

Sugar (Pulls rip cord and a tiara flies out which She places on her head.): Oh how beautiful! (She pulls out a list) There are so many people I'd like to thank. First my mama...

Dave (Pulls rip cord; feathers fly out) :Feathers? Yep, not good!

Topher pulls his rip cord and releases his parachute. Leonard pulls his; tambourines fly out.

Leonard (Pulls out a book): Time to cast a spell. Let's see here. Is it this one or that one.

Chef (Pulls rip cord; meat steaks fly out): Now that's Just wrong.

Rodney (Pulls rip cord; parachute): Yes!

Ella (Pulls rip cord; teddy bear has its own parachute): Oh I'm glad you're safe little bear. (She then catches a tambourine from Leonard's parachute pack. A bird flies towards her.) Hello little bird, do you want to hear a song?(She begins to sing) "'I'm falling on a sunny, sunny day.

Hit the ground, I just may!"

Scarlett pack contains a parachute and watches as her crate falls into the water below. Shawn's contains hot dogs.

Shawn: Normally, I like hot dogs. Right now, not so much. (Jasmine catches him and Leonard) Wow, thanks!

Leonard: Yes, the spell worked!

Chris (Looking through binoculars): And here they come.

You, Beardo, Dave, Sugar, and Chef fall into the water. Jasmine lands safely on the beach with Shawn in her right hand and Leonard in her left. Sammy also lands safely.

Sammy: OMG, I did it.

Amy(To Sammy): Break my fall. (She crash lands on her) Oh great it's you.

Sky slides off of a tree branch with her feet and does a front flip before diving into the water. Her head pops out just as Topher, Scarlett, and Rodney land on the beach. Ella continues to sing until she lands, Chris is stunned of her singing as the bird flies around his head.

Chris: OK!

Chef (A bit torn up and annoyed): You could have given me an actual parachute.

Chris: Woulda, shoulda, coulda, did not. (Laughs as Chef looks angrily at him; Chris checks his attendants list) Huh, only one missing; good enough for me.

Cuts to Max in a tree will his parachute open.

Max(in the tree): Release me tree or I will burn you to the... (branch begins to break) ground? (The branch breaks. He falls and screams.)

(Chris and Chef arrive at Pahkitew Island and get ready to meet with the new contestants)

Chris: Welcome to Pahkitew Island! On my left, those that had actual parachutes; Scarlett, Topher, Rodney, Jasmine, Max, Amy, and Samey.

Samey: Um, it's Sammy.

Chris: Amy says that everyone calls you Samey.

Samey: Well yeah but that...

Chris: Because you're the second twin, the lesser Amy. If you will.

Sammy: But my real name is...

Chris: YOU'RE OFFICIALLY SAMEY!

(Confesional Sammy)

Sammy: This is unfair. I auditioned for Total Drama to get away from Amy.

(End Confessional)

Chris: Your team is called "Pimapotew Kinosewak; Which is the Cree meaning for the "Soaring Eagles".

(an icon of a soaring eagle appears.)

Sky: No sorry, wrong, it means the "Floating Salmon".

Chris: Oh, then I guess you're the floating salmon(an icon of a floating salmon falls and knocks away the soaring eagle icon) Those without shoots; Shawn, Leonard, Ella, Y/N, Dave, Beardo, Sky, and Sugar. Your team is called "Waneyihtam Maskwak"; which in Cree means "Ferocious Tigers".

Sky: The "Confused Bears".

an icon of a bear with a question mark appears.

Y/N: Hey, you know Cree real good

Sky: Thanks

Chris: This is what you get for using a free online translator.

Chef: Pfft, my bad.

Chris: Anywho... seeing as there's nowhere for any of you to sleep tonight, we figured your first challenge should be... to build your own shelter.

Sugar: Oh, muffin tops. I'm too tired for that.

(Beardo makes a fart noise as Sugar is embarrassed)

Sugar: [gasps] That was not me. A pageant queen never farts unless it is her talent. But there'd be more to it. Maybe she'd play a flute or--

Chris: [whistles] Hey! Fart monster! Yeah, I was talking! Each team may take supplies from the common area before they begin to build. But these supplies are guarded by Chef, armed with a powerful tennis ball blaster. A glancing blow will sting.

Dave: Ow!

Sky: [gasps]

Y/N: Hey you good dude?

Dave: That only hurt a little.

Chris: And a direct hit can take you right to the ground.

Chris: And a direct hit can take you right to the ground. (Chef fires another tennis ball. It hits Max in the stomach; knocking him to the ground holding his stomach in pain) Will someone help this little boy to his feet? (Topher picks up but he accidentally drops him) Oh good enough. On with the challenge, Team Maskwak will build their shelter further inland; Team Kinosewak, towards the beach. Best shelter according to me wins the challenge. (blows a horn) Begin! (Chef fires the tennis ball blaster).

Maskwak runs to the left and Kinosewak to the right.

Sky: This way everyone!

Y/N: Let's book it

Beardo: (Car noises)

Jasmine: Follow me!

Kinosewak hide behind a log

Rodney: Listen up, we--

Jasmine: Here's the plan--

Rodney: We each grab--

Jasmine: Three of us should--

Rodney: What do you think you're doing?

Jasmine: Could you just listen for a second?

(Confessionals)

Rodney: Back on the farm, it's just me, my dad, and my 5 younger brothers. I'm used to being in charge.

(Cuts to Jasmine's confessional)

Jasmine: I have the most experience surviving in the wild. I had to take charge of everything.

(End Confessional)

Jasmine (To Rodney): Will you listen to me?

(Confessional: Rodney)

Rodney: Jasmine leads, you should never argue with true love.

(End Confessional)

Rodney (To Jasmine): You and flowers and sunsets, not true. (Groans)

Cuts to Maskwak behind a boulder.

Sky: OK, I believe in all of you! Just run to the pile, grab something you think we can use, and...

Dave(Interrupts): Good plan, great call Sky. Let's do it!

Sky: Now that's the attitude I like to hear.

Shawn: I'll get the first thing. (He runs towards the pile)

Y/N: go for it Shawn.

Cuts to Kinosewak.

Jasmine: OK, we should get the wood first and then... (notices that Scarlett has her hand up) If you have something to say Scarlett just blurt it out?

Scarlett: Actually the wheel barrel is more important than the wood because of the class 2 lever. So with the wheel acting as a fulcrum you could...

Sammy (Interrupts) :We could carry...

Amy (Interrupts) :More things in it. My idea!

Jasmine: Good idea Amy! You and Samey can go and get the wood, Rodney can get the wheel barrel.

Rodney: Heavy is my heart, carrying is...

Amy(Pulls Rodney's ear):Move it, Mumbles!

Rodney: Ow! 

Cuts to Shawn; he dodges the tennis balls and picks up a can of soup.

Y/N: Hey Shawn Nice work

Shawn: Thanks

(Confessional: Shawn)

Shawn: I've got a thing for the Zombie Apocalypse. When you gotta survive, you gotta find what you need to survive. (Notice what kind of soup he took) Cream of Broccoli? (He moans)

(End Confessional)

Amy uses Sammy as a human shield.
Sammy(being hit by Chef): Aw, Ouch, Eh, Aw.

Amy: Suck it up! You're here to protect me. So shut up and save me.

Rodney(Carrying the wheel barrel with some wood) : I've got you. (He scoops up the twins with the wheel barrel)

Jasmine: Nice work; I'll get the rope. Everyone else, find something and bring it back here.

(Confessional: Topher)

Topher: I'll bring my face.

(End Confessional)

Shawn arrives with the soup

Y/N: Awesome!

Dave: No it isn't! Soup? You can't build with soup.

Leonard: I once built a wizard's castle with a sunflower and the eyelash of a dragon.

Sugar: Wow, we can't lose; we got a wizard on our team.

Y/N: Right sure, I'm gonna go now

[You start to gather supplies, Like stones and planks of wood]

Y/N: You couldn't even hit me if you tried

[You do a little light gloating before going back to your team]

Y/N: Someone order building supplies?

(Confessional You)

Y/N: When I was in middle school, my gym coach said I had Moxy, I knew his words would be useful one day

(Confessional Ends)

The tennis ball blaster stalls out. Topher climbs up to the cliff where Chris and Chef are watching the action.

Topher: Chris; you'll probably break for commercial right about now?

Chris: Why's that?

Topher: It's always been my dream to see your work up close and personal because you're the best. (Crosses his fingers behind his back)

Chris: Why thank you, I AM the best! Who will finish their shelter first? Who will bruise more than others? And who is going home first? Find out when we return to Total Drama Pahkitew Island.

Topher: Bravo! Encore!

Chris: I like this kid!

Chef fixes the Blaster

Chris: And we're back! It looks like the two teams are neck and neck in gathering their building supplies.

Topher: Wow, this is so amazing to here you announce.

Chris: Glad to hear that. But now it's time to get you back into the game.

(Chef tosses Topher off the cliff and towards the pile. Ella walks by him and sings.)

Ella: "Well, a house is a home
and a home is a house.

Y/N: Yo Ella, is that a dress?

Ella: it's a skirt and a blouse."

Chris(To Chef): Are they singing?

(Confessional: Ella)

Ella (Surrounded by animals): I was a huge fan of Total Drama World Tour and just because we're not required to sing anymore, that doesn't mean we don't have to.

(Confessional Ends)

Ella picks up a bucket as some birds following her get hit by tennis balls

Ella: Look, I found a bucket of glitter.

Dave: Seriously, a bucket of glitter? That's a big mistake!

Sugar: It must be, since that glitter was supposed to be mine.

Sky: Oh come on, I don't think it's a mistake. We could decorate our shelter with it when we're done.

Sugar: Yehaw!

Y/N: Woo Hoo

Dave: Whatever!

Sky: OK, I've got a plan to get more materials much faster; Dave, you go and draw Chef's fire while Beardo makes a run for the supplies.

Beardo: (Ding sound from a Gas Pump)

Dave: Uh, I'm not so sure about...

Sky: Great, go distract Chef! (She pushes Dave onto the field)

Dave: OK, here I go. (Waving his arms) Hey Chef, over here! (Chef fires at Dave) Wow, ow, hey, yikes!

Sky: OK Beardo, GO!

Beardo begins to run in slow motion, but Dave finds out that Beardo IS running in slow motion while everything else is moving at normal speed.

Dave: Why are you running in slow motion?

Beardo gets hit in the groin with a tennis ball and falls to the ground

Beardo: (Moans, makes "Funny Failure" sound again; in pain)

Y/N: (Recording on your phone) That is so going to YouTube 

Chef and Chris chuckle evilly and high five

Cuts to Sugar digging in the pile. She picks up a TV.

Sugar: Oh darn, there isn't another bucket of glitter in this here pile.(A tennis ball hits her in the face; the TV falls on her head and she falls herself)

Cuts to Scarlett pulling a wagon with some wood and Max
Max: Faster minion, onward to victory. (He gets hit with a tennis ball) Aw, that hurts.

Cuts to Dave rubbing his head. Leonard jumps in.

Leonard(To Dave): Back away, this foe is beyond you. Fly you fool!

Dave: Um... okay?

Leonard (To the blaster, picks up a pipe): Return to the shadows of Wawanakwa from whence you came. You shall not pass.

Leonard gets hit with multiple tennis balls

Dave: Oh great, now we're going to lose.

Sky: Not yet! (She runs onto the field as Chef fires at her. She does a front flip handstand as
she picks up a piece of wood and uses it to smack one of the balls back at Chef's face; knocking him out.)

Everyone on Maskwak gasp

(Confessionals)

Dave: That was (Excited) AMAZING!

(Cuts to Shawn's)

Shawn: That was cool, but why didn't she do that from the beginning?

(Cuts to Sky's)

Sky: I could have done that from the beginning, but that would have been bad sportsmanship and I only did it out of self-defense. And besides, hitting Chef was more of an accident. I was actually aiming for the blaster's cannon hole. Sorry Chef!

(Cut's to You)

Y/N: with Sky on our team we might win this thing

(Cuts to Sugar's)

Sugar: Sky has some impressive powers and athletic skills; (anger) which is why she has to go.

(End Confessional)

Cuts to both teams digging through the pile; Dave with a hammer, Sky with the rope, Amy and Sammy looking into a box, Rodney holding up a tire, and Shawn and Scarlett digging through the various things.

Chris (Blows air horn): Times up! OK, time to start building.

Cuts to Max outside a cave.

Max: This is the perfect place to do evil. (Tries to do an evil laugh, but not successful) Let me try that again. (That laugh also fails) No matter, it's not that important. I'll work on the later. Time to check out my new lair. (He suddenly starts screaming and runs out as some bats start flying out)
(Confessional: Max)

Max: That cave was a little too dark for me, I don't like dark places. Not to worry, plenty of time to do evil. Once I have control, everyone and everything on this Island will be mine. (Evil laugh, but he begins to cough)

(End Confessional)

Jasmine: OK, Scarlett, Topher, Glue the boards together. Rodney, help me with the fulcrum. Amy and Samey, work faster.

They hear a jack hammering sound in the distance.

Topher: Sounds like Team Maskwak is really hard at work.

Jasmine: All the more to work harder and faster. What could they be building over there?

Cuts to Maskwak.

Beardo: (Jack hammer sounds)

Dave: (Covering his ears) Will you stop with the sounds?

Sky: OK, we have rope, straw, a hammer, a can of soup,...

Ella: And a bucket of glitter.

Y/N: thanks to Ella.

(Ella blushes from Your comment)

Sugar(Annoyed): A bucket of glitter that should be MINE!

Shawn: So what are we going to build?

Sky: How about a straw house?

Y/N: Uhh Sky, I don't think that's a good idea. Didn't you read the story of the 3 Little Pigs? You know; "The wolf huffed and puffed and..."

Sky (unhappy): "...he blew the house down." Yes, I've heard this bedtime story before. You're right! (Whispers to herself) Guess this building stuff is harder than it looks. Just coming up with an idea is hard.

Dave: Did you just say something?

Sky (Quickly reacts) :No!

Leonard: I've got it! We just need some rocks and we can build a Wizard's Tower.

Dave: That is an even worse idea!

Sky: What choice do we have? At least it will be a little stronger than a straw house. Besides, building something is better than nothing.

Y/N: And It would be more sturdier 

Dave (unimpressed): Fine!

Sky (To Leonard): So, how do we build it?

Leonard: OK, first we link arms and chant.

Everyone cheers except for Dave.
Cuts to Kinosewak's completed shelter; a treehouse.

Jasmine (Hammering the last nail on the roof): Done!

Chris(Riding a jet pack): Well done, and smart move building it above ground.

Sammy: Why's that?

They hear a stampede of moose below them.

Max (Arriving at the treehouse): What is going on? (Notices the moose and screams as he is trampled)

Chris: This island is a little more wilder than our last one.

Cuts to Maskwak's wizard tower.

Y/N: Yo Boss man, we're finished

Beardo: (Trumpet sound)

Dave (Annoyed): Enough already!

Beardo: (Record scratch sound)

Leonard: Marvelous! I think that should do it.

Ella: All we have to do is add the glitter.

Sugar: (Takes the bucket away from Ella) I'll do it! (She tosses the glitter onto the base of the tower)

Dave notices Shawn walking into the woods

Dave: Where is he going?

(Confessional: Shawn)

Shawn: No way am I sleeping with them. I don't trust all of this friendship going on here. One minute you trust them, then the next they're eating you're brains in your sleep. Huh, no thanks!

(End Confessional)

Cuts to the tower as Chris flies in on his jetpack

Chris: A Wizard's Tower? Not bad! But is it moose proof?

Y/N: What proof?

They hear and see the moose coming as the ground shakes. Everyone runs away except for Leonard.

Leonard: I'll save the tower. FORCEFIELD

The moose run pass him and the tower as it rocks.

Beardo: (Emergency Siren sound. Hides behind a rock as the moose pass.)
The tower stops rocking.

Leonard: Ha, told ya a wizard's tower was a good idea. This thing is completely stable.(He pats the base of the tower. It begins to crumble.) 

Y/N: Okay [Runs away] Running now, Every man for themselves!

Leonard: FORCEFIELD!(The tower falls around him. He is unharmed.)Yes, it worked. I'm safe!

Cuts to everyone in the clearing; Maskwak on the left, Kinosewak on the right.

Chris: Well I wanted to say that it was a hard decision, but seriously, it wasn't that hard. Team Kinosewak wins!

Kinosewak cheers. Sammy tries to high five Max.

Max: Evil does not high five!

Chris: This season, winning teams receive dinner from a restaurant of their choice and tonight's dinner comes from The Petting Zoo Barbeque. "The Petting Zoo Barbeque; someone else touched you dinner, we guarantee it." (Winks at the camera)

Rodney: Cool! Do we also get breakfast of our choosing too?

Chris: Nope; this season everyone must forge for their own breakfast. Don't worry; there is plenty of fruit and water on the Island for you to eat and drink.

Y/N: That's cool with me

(Confessionals)

Jasmine: I don't mind forging for breakfast.

(Cuts to Shawn's)

Shawn: (Continuing where Jasmine left off) Finding your own food is one of the most important skills you need to know if you want to...

(Cuts to Jasmine's)

Jasmine: ...survive in the wild.

(Cuts to Shawn's)

Shawn: ...survive the zombie apocalypse.

(End Confessional)

Chris: Team Maskwak, your shelter was a disgrace. The idea was actually terrible; you had little to no useful tools and materials you needed to build anything; except for a house made of straw.

Team Maskwak feels embarrassed.

Dave: Sorry Sky! We should have gone with your idea.

Sky: No, you were right; it wasn't a good idea. Guess I'm not cut out for building.

Dave: What do you mean?

Sky: You see; I've never built anything in my life; only weaving.

Shawn/Dave: What?

Shawn: You never built anything?

Dave: Not even with LEGO's?

Sky: What are LEGO's?

(Dave and Shawn face palm)

Chris (Annoyed): OK enough talk about you and your toys. (Happy) Anyways, it's time to vote. Tonight, one of your sorry butts is going home.

Maskwak moans.

Beardo: (Funny Failure sound again; with a high pitch trumpet sound)

Dave (Frustrated): Will you cut that out?

Y/N: Everyone look, I've seen Total Drama before, I just know we're gonna be sent home by some wacky contraption, just a warning be on your toes

That night, at elimination.

Chris: Welcome to the Pahkitew Island Elimination Area. This is where we determine who stays to play another day and who gets a one way ticket home.

(Confessionals.)

Dave: Can I vote for four people?

Leonard: How could a Wizard's Tower not win.

Beardo makes motorcycle noises before making crashing noises.

Y/N: I just hope I don't go home early

(End of confessionals.)

Chris: The votes are in. If I hand you a marshmallow, you're safe.Sky.

Sky: Yes.

Chris: Shawn, Dave, Y/N, Ella and Sugar. You're safe. Beardo, you did very little to help your team and you tried to convince us that Sugar farted.

Beardo: (Horse whinny noise).

Chris: Leonard, you think you're a wizard and you convince your team to build something very very stupid.

Leonard: Ala-Forgeticous.

Chris: Um Yeah. Okay, the last marshmallow goes to...Leonard.

Leonard: (Chuckles)Marvellous.

Beardo: (Game Over Noise).

Dave: (Sighs) Game Over.

Chris: This Island is named Pahkitew which is the Cree word for exploded. So we thought that fitting this season's mort of transportation home should be something with a bang.

Meanwhile, Chris was standing near something tall with a sheet over something.

Chris: Without further ado. I give you the boom of abashment, the ka-blam of chagrin. This season's humiliating way home. The Cannon of Shame.

All of the contestants gasp.

Y/N: I knew it

Beardo in the Cannon of Shame.

Chris: Any last words?

Beardo: [gun cocking noise]

Chris: So long, Beardo.

Beardo: [explosion and whistle]

Chris: Ugh, enough already!

[boom]

Beardo: [quickly] It was really nice to meet all of you!

Y/N: (Shouts) Same dude, ah whatever I don't think he heard me

Sky: What do you think the next challenge is?

Y/N: Not sure but how hard could it be

Chris: You know what's weird? I already don't miss him. Ha ha. Well, that's one down and fourteen to go. Who's the next human cannonball? There are just too many good choices. Tune in and find out yourself. Here, on Total. Drama. Pahkitew Island! 

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

2.3K 56 7
The Total Drama High School book you've been waiting for!
118K 2.7K 15
◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤ ❝ 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙞 𝙠𝙞𝙨𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪? ❞ 𝘢 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘮𝘦𝘦𝘵 𝘬𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘶𝘢 𝘰𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘭�...
18.8K 409 63
total drama world tour cast go crazy !!!!
416K 10.7K 70
I know why you're here, don't try to lie to yourself hehe. Y'all here to either win some major cash or you're in it to get some action with the one...