The Unbelievable Crime┆✓

Bởi bora-bish

Start: 14th June, 2022 End: 27th March, 2023 || Most Cherished Rankings: #1 kimnamjoonff #11 rmff #11 namjoon... Xem Thêm

Introduction
Chapter 1: Third Murder
Chapter 2: The stone
Chapter 3: That Book
Chapter 4: Ilsan
Chapter 5: Kindergarten
Chapter 6: Kims
Chapter 7: Midnight Snack
Chapter 8: Sherlock Holmes
Chapter 9: Choi Giho
Chapter 11: Kidnapped
Chapter 12: Free or not?
Chapter 13: Tell me
Chapter 14: Mistakened
Chapter 15: Answers
Chapter 16: Screwed for Real
Chapter 17: Give and Take
Chapter 18: Gunshot
Chapter 19: You okay?
Chapter 20: Suffer
Chapter 21: Fishy
Chapter 22: Blood
Chapter 23: Journal
Chapter 24: Brother
Chapter 25: Drunk
Chapter 26: Deja vu?
Chapter 27: Bruises
Chapter 28: Food and Sleep
Chapter 29: Rain
Chapter 30: An Old Friend
Chapter 31: Talks and Laughs
Chapter 32: Vintage Buildings
Chapter 33: Unfinished Business
Chapter 34: The Great Rescue
Chapter 35: Old Wounds
Chapter 36: Guns and Lies
Chapter 37: A Clear Head
Chapter 38: Favored Sheltered
Chapter 39: Missing Pieces
Chapter 40: The Hyung Card
Chapter 41: Beware Of Snakes
Chapter 42: After So Long
Chapter 43: Gardens with Ponds
Chapter 44: Long Time, No See?
Chapter 45: Training Room
Chapter 46: Gain their Trust
Chapter 47: Accidental Encounters
Chapter 48: It Hurts
Chapter 49: Grown Up
Chapter 50: Song Youngsoo
Chapter 51: Noona
Chapter 52: You Messed Up
Chapter 53: Growing Distance
Chapter 54: Partners
Chapter 55: Useful Works
Chapter 56: Apologies
Chapter 57: Empty Dreams
Chapter 58: Hightime
Chapter 59: Trick or Trust
Chapter 60: Break-in
Chapter 61: Betrayal
Chapter 62: Not Worth It
Chapter 63: The Arrow And The Song
Chapter 64: The Three Spies
Chapter 65: Burning Hopes
Chapter 66: Birth And Death
Chapter 67: Moongazing
Chapter 68: Drunk In Jealousy
Chapter 69: Giggles and Soju
Chapter 70: North America
Chapter 71: Fierce Hatred
Chapter 72: Closed Case
Chapter 73: The Last Puzzle Piece
Chapter 74: Unknown Plan
Chapter 75: The Meeting
Chapter 76: Revenge Games
Chapter 77: The Final Fight
The End
Epilogue

Chapter 10: Found You

42 12 35
Bởi bora-bish

||

~No one's POV~

||

"So you mean to tell me...Giho's missing son actually lives in this city? And he is the clue in this whole story?" Y/N said slowly.

"I guess?" Yoongi began uncertainly.

He had expected a reaction of that murderous look on her face and darkness in her eyes, but this was unexpected.

Y/N had listened to everything he said without batting an eye. Now she stood there processing everything she had said. Her face was blank with no way to read what exactly was she thinking.

"What did we miss?" Jimin shouted as he entered the room with Jungkook and Hoseok.

Yoongi sighed tiredly at the thought of repeating everything.

"Giho's missing son lives in this city. The Kims have been feeding him forever. Now if we can track the places where the money is borrowed all the times, we can track that boy down. And he can tell us whatever he knows about the Kims that can help us figure out what do they want with us?" Y/N explained whatever she had been thinking.

Yoongi smiled, he didn't have to go over that again.

"Jinjja?" Hoseok clapped his hands like a seal. Jimin and Jungkook did a small victory dance but Yoongi glanced once at Y/N.

And he smirked.

The deadly look was back, meaning the Kims are gonna have a hard time living peacefully once Y/N enters the game.

"Let us find our prince then." Y/N mused smirking slightly.

||

Y/N was sitting on the floor, the papers scattered around her.

Sitting on the floor kept her calm. She felt connected to those who are buried. Those who loved her but died. All people she has ever loved, die. For now, she is determined to keep her four brothers safe.

"Don't miss Ajhumma Ajhussi too much." Hoseok sat beside her. "If they seriously come back we are all gone for good."

Y/N chuckled slightly. Hoseok was the one who would always be so filled with energy Y/N sometimes wondered how he keep it up.

"Don't." Hoseok said.

Y/N blinked. "What?"

"You have that look where you question yourself why do you even exist. And how do people too good to exist stick around for you?" Hoseok rolled his eyes at Y/N.

"I don't." Y/N frowned.

But in reality, she was doing exactly that.

Her biggest fear, being left alone. Helpless. Numb. So she wielded power, the power that came from making others cower. Used her own fear to impulse fear in other people. Fear about her. That was an illusion. An illusion she wanted to believe in.

||

~Flashback~

"What happened loser? Don't have the guts to hit us?" Y/N fell to the ground as she felt a sting on her left cheek.

That girl just slapped Y/N.

"When will you show your true colors, huh? Whole area knows the bitch you are. A murderer. Got it?" The girl kicked Y/N in the stomach but Y/N didn't show any signs of pain.

She was trained to withstand everything.

But that doesn't mean she could be bullied.

But that also didn't mean she could hit them back.

If she did, that would only prove she is a monster. Not that she isn't, but her father had ordered her to live as normally as she could without creating trouble. She was willing to sacrifice her teenage years for this life, and for that, she needs to pass this mission.

She knew she will take up the mafia one day, but for now, she has to live with everyone else. To observe how they interact. That would help her live in society without causing any trouble. But the one month she was here everyone is bullying her. Calling her a monster. Heartless. Liar.

She is heartless, but she wanted to change it in their eyes. As they are not letting her change, she reverted back to her own methods.

"Look at me when I'm talking to you." The girl again kicked Y/N but Y/N blocked it and in one motion the girl was thrown backward.

Y/N stood up straightening her dress.

"Now you listen to what I say." Y/N said calmly, without any trace of feelings. The people around her who were jeering backed away from her. "You wanted me to show my true colors, huh? How funny, I never covered them. I kept showing you the stars but all you wanted to see was the dark black sky, so here I am now."

"You c-can't kill m-me-"

"Who said I will? I like to play with my food more than to eat it." Y/N smiled sweetly at the girl and winked before walking away.

She had learned the workings of society.

Either you are the prey or the predator.

"I will be the only predator of this story." Y/N whispered as she finally discarded the mask of innocence and took up her usual self.

Song Y/N.

A criminal.

||

~Flashback ends~

||

"Go to sleep now." Hoseok ruffled her hair as she stifled a yawn.

"I will but..." Y/N again yawned. "Fuck, I need a coffee."

"I'll make one for you." Hoseok offered his hand as Y/N got up leaning on to Hoseok as she missed her pillow.

He was the human charger for the five of them. She never thought she could meet these four boys who would become so special to her she would heal herself in their presence. Life takes unexpected turns without reminding us to wear our seatbelts.

"Y/N!" Yoongi barged into the room panting.

"Oppa!" Y/N jumped up to pat the elder's back and Hoseok handed him a glass of water.

He chugged down the whole glass in one breath and rasped out.

"Found him."

||

"Him?"

Y/N looked incredulously at Yoongi while the latter simply shrugged.

"That's what I found. Check it if you want. But I am sure its the same person who has the access to the bank account they put money in. And before you ask," Yoongi continued and Y/N pursed her lips. "I can't say he is Giho's son. Because Kims can send money to anyone. So it's better if we continue with what we have."

Y/N nodded.

She put her hand forward and Yoongi wordlessly slipped a paper into her hands. Y/N glanced once at the picture and her eyes widened the tiniest bit. "Are you sure it's him?" Y/N furrowed her eyebrows.

"Absolutely cosine." Yoongi shrugged.

"Stop those mathematics and how are you sure it's him?" Y/N asked.

"Because apparently a 6 ft tall boy with round glasses and a relatively bluff body is hard to find. Also, he takes the same path to that bank and he keeps checking his hand if he feels he is lost. And you wouldn't believe he has lost himself about a million and one times." Yoongi rolled his eyes.

"Million and one?" Y/N shook her head. "I believe you. If he is the one taking out all the money, I bet he knows at least one thing about them. He can help us."

"So what are we gonna do?" Jimin asked smirking slightly.

"We tidy the house for our guests' welcome. You know what has to be done." Y/N winked and headed straight to the basement.

"Let's get it!" Jungkook hit his fist in the air as Jimin followed him, laughing.

Committing a sin is sad so cheer up before committing it, as they said.

||

~Somewhere else~

||

Namjoon closed his book as the clock chimed 9 pm. He bowed to Mrs Bae and got on his bicycle on his way home.

He always gazed at the scenery during his ride. The green trees, the dark sky, the chilly wind, the paved pathway. He observed everything. Just like he did now.

It gave him peace.

So much peace, he didn't notice the black van turning round the corner.

He didn't notice the eerie silence around him.

He didn't notice the empty pathway.

He didn't notice he was paddling towards his doom.

He didn't notice the van door opening.

He didn't notice the two boys coming out of it.

Until he was too late.

"Found you." A voice whispered as his vision went black as an obnoxious scent knocked him out.

Deja vu hit him like a truck and he stopped resisting.

Because this time his brothers weren't there to save him.

||

Vote for President Namjoon.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

341K 10K 33
Jeon Jungkook who is a mafia boss He leads one of the most biggest mafia group in the whole world. He is feared among all. The most youngest and b...
1.1M 43.5K 31
"I killed my entire family. Imagine what I could do to you." What scared me the most was how calmly he spoke as he continued to blow smoke out from...
181K 8.3K 69
"You've decided, here and now, the next time you have the opportunity to be alone and intimate with Yoongi, you won't stop yourself. You are drawn to...
343K 9K 20
After (Y/N) witnesses a murderer they kidnap her and she is forced to live with 7 boys. Will (Y/N) get out of there ? Or will she fall so deeply in l...