π˜‘π˜°π˜°π˜―π˜¨π˜₯𝘰𝘬 π˜–π˜―π˜¦π˜΄π˜©π˜°...

By Omniscient_Author

JOONGDOK ONE SHOTS πŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒ More

Oh no, the fourth wall... it's broken πŸ˜₯
I cannot live laugh love in these conditions πŸ’€
Guardian angel KDJ, but as a catπŸ’€
COFFEE SHOP AU CUZ HAHAHA
I can't do pwp bc story matters
Coffee shop au rewrite except it's pwp and I purposely write horribly 😿
This could be angst, idk😿😿 I also changed the story a bit lmao
Attempt at ansgt, I think...πŸ’€
AHEM- Princess X DemonKing AU(the image is fucking goneπŸ—Ώ)
Happy birthday my dear
Yjh x Kdj x Sp brainrot πŸ‘οΈπŸ‘οΈ
read this ai story while I write smut 😘✌️
πŸ‘Ή I need ideas and I am struggling, but have this-
I wanna make another angel and demon AU, not thisπŸ—Ώ

My hunger for joongdok will never be satisfied

1.9K 57 29
By Omniscient_Author

A world filled with heroes and villains, a world where gaining powers are possible.

A story about "forbidden" love between a villain and a hero.

•••

"Yoo, Han Sooyoung."

"Yes? Need something?"

"Remember the Supreme King?"

"Yess?"

"Well, I think I got a lead on his actual identity."

Han Sooyoung spat out her energy drink, turning her head to face Kim Dokja, a notorious villain, also with a secret identity.

"WHERE! Tell me!"

She jumped out of her seat and came over to where Kim Dokja was.

"Well, if you look here, you can see that these two just so happen to be in the same spot when I just so happen to appear. And also their body shape and voice aren't that different either-"

"Just get to the point."

"Fine, I think it's this guy."

Kim Dokja pulls out a picture of a man who is... Extremely attractive, like-
No joke, bro had soft hair, clear skin, and eyes that could literally pierce you.

"You're kidding, right? Why would he have time to go along with your shenanigans. He probably has a girlfriend to worry about."

"Okay, rude. But that's what I thought too."

Kim Dokja continues...

"Why would he choose to be a hero? I looked into him further and he doesn't even HAVE A girlfriend. Only a sister. And a very important business."

"Yes, let's aim for his sister or his business and then take over the world." Han Sooyoung says sarcastically.

"I wonder how I can work with you sometimes. You're really annoying."

"Says the guy who's a literal villain."

"..."

Kim Dokja sighs, "Listen... It just so happens... That I got a match on tinder..."

"Someone is actually interested in you? They must have terrible tastes. Also, how does this relate to anything?"

"Can you let me speak? Without getting interrupted?"

"Fine fine, continue with your story."

"THANK you. Anyways, long story short, it's the guy who I suspect is the Supreme King. Look."

Kim Dokja pulls out his phone, showing Han Sooyoung a picture of the guy once more, on tinder and their messages.

"You're going on a date? This Saturday? TOMORROW?!"

"Stop yelling, and yes. I am."

"Dude, you're so maidenless, you're trying to pull your sworn enemy."

"..."

"No bitches?"

"Stop with the memes, I don't have Twitter."

"Yet you have Tinder? Maidenless."

"Like you pull any..."

"I actually got a date next week. So yeah, I do pull."

"Fuck off."

"Watch your fucking language."

"We're going nowhere. Let's just- Help me out. Please? Find out his interests or something and get me some clothes for the date."

"Never thought in my 10 years of experience I'd have to do this for a man who can't pull bitches."

"I'm going to smite you."

Han Sooyoung stuck her tounge out and looked away, beginning to type things out on her computer.

Kim Dokja on the other hand starts, or continues, messaging Supreme King. Also known as, Yoo Joonghyuk.

Somehow, they have similar interests and only have a few things they don't like about each other. More that one is willing to sacrifice themselves for the world and one is only capable of doing it for their family/friends.

But Kim Dokja only has one friend and no family. Kind of, his mom's in prison but technically, she's is just really far away.

They are going on a dinner date, then continuing to go to a beach. Since it's at night, it'll be way more romantic.

•••

"This is what you got me? We're just having dinner and going to the beach. Not swimming of course but Han Sooyoung-"

"Shut it. I'm tired of your shit and can't do it today, so go get ready and get in the goddamn car."

"Lemme change first, gosh."

Kim Dokja heads back inside their "Secret Base," going to a bathroom to change. After finishing up and doing a bit of makeup, he gets in the car, finally. It's a nice looking car. Red, Ferrari...

They obviously stole it, but dress to impress I guess.

Kim Dokja sighed, "I feel like I overdressed."

"You always overdress, it's not a rare thing."

"I'm going to punt you one day."

•••

"Alright, we're here, now get out. Seduce him, woo." She said with no emotion at all.

"Easy peasy, I got this in the bag."

Kim Dokja steps out the car, heading inside the restaurant. It was a good restaurant, it had good food and reviews.

Kim Dokja looked for the scheduled table, only to realize his date was early. And... He was already being hit on.

"Honestly... Do I have bad taste or what?"

He walks over, the man noticing Kim Dokja. "You're here." He softly smiles, the women looking back and whispering to each other.

"Oh! He's got company."

"We better go."

"Hmph, anyways... Hope you didn't wait long, although we're both early."

Kim Dokja scooted into the booth, their menus sitting in front of them.

"Now, nice to finally meet you. I'll formally introduce myself now, I'm Kim Dokja."

"Yoo Joonghyuk, you look nicer in person."

Kim Dokja's eyes widen, his face turning a bit red(that's a lie, he was turning into a tomato).

"T-thanks..."

It's not that he didn't like compliments, He just isn't used to it. He just hated how flustered he got and confused on what the other person saw in him.

"Are you alright?"

"Y-yes! I'm alright. Just not used to compliments..."

Kim Dokja smiles awkwardly, picking up the menu in order to cover his face.

"S-so! Did you choose anything while you waited?"

"I looked at the menu and I just got wine for us. Oh, I do have in mind on what to order though."

"That's good, I guess I'll choose something as well."

Kim Dokja sets down the menu, his face less red and his composure stable.

"Kim Dokja... Dokja either means only child or reader, yes?"

"Ah! Yes... I guess both of the meanings are the same. Haha, I don't have any siblings and I like reading webnovels."

"Hmm, what kind?"

"O-oh! Uhm.. I'm really into post-apocalyptic, sci-fi, and fantasy type stuff. My favorite book so far is Ways to Survive an Apocalyptic World. Ways to Survive for short."

"My, you're really interested in that."

"Sorry, I'm just rambling."

"No, keep going. It's cute to see you so interested in a topic."

Kim Dokja's eyes widened once more. What's with the compliments? Is he trying to please Kim Dokja? Make him a stuttering mess?

"T-thanks for the c-compliment..."

Kim Dokja looks down, trying to evade eye contact. He fidgets with his fingers.

"Yoo Joonghyuk... Should I call the waiter here?"

"No need, I see him coming. We'll order when he gets here."

"Ah.. I see."

"Mind telling me what you want to order?"

"Oh! Yes, uhm... It was beef with eggs mixed in fried rice!"

"Haha, very enthusiastic are you? Nice choice."

Yoo Joonghyuk waves his hand out, the waiter coming over their table. The waiter was holding a very expensive brand of wine, making Kim Dokja wonder who's paying.

Yoo Joonghyuk began telling the waiter their order and then the waiter scurried off. Yoo Joonghyuk then served Kim Dokja a glass as well as himself.

"Thank you."

"No need, besides, I'll be paying for everything."

"Really? You don't have to-"

"I invited you, so it should be my treat."

Kim Dokja only laughs in response.

"Thank you, really."

"It's quite alright."

Kim Dokja felt oddly comfortable around Yoo Joonghyuk, maybe because he might be super strong and he would protect Kim Dokja, or Kim Dokja is over thinking and Yoo Joonghyuk is making Kim Dokja feel at home. Even though they're no where near their homes.

Kim Dokja cracks a smile, drinking his wine.

"I should probably not drink so much... I am horrible with liquor. Light drinker."

"Oh, I shouldn't have gotten wine then, I apologize."

"No no! It's not your fault at all, it's delightful having to drink something so tasty. At this point, I might as well drink to my heart's content."

Kim Dokja laughs, Yoo Joonghyuk also cracking a smile and laughing along with Kim Dokja.

.
.
.

So... Their date goes on for how long? But it's to the point where they should head to the beach.

"Sssorryyy *hic*! I shouldn' have drank ssso muchhh..."

"Don't worry about it, I'll take us to a hotel to rest."

"Mmmkayy..."

Kim Dokja held onto Yoo Joonghyuk for dear life. Yoo Joonghyuk called a taxi and they were brought to their hotel.

Yoo Joonghyuk carries Kim Dokja the entire way, bridal style, if that wasn't humiliating enough. Kim Dokja was oblivious on what was going on around him, he was on the verge of falling asleep because of the lack of attention he was giving.

After they reached their hotel room, Kim Dokja lied on the bed. It was huge and super comfortable.

But... For some reason, his mind trails back to Han Sooyoung's "dumb" statement about trying to seduce Yoo Joonghyuk. And on the first date, like-

Who does that?

Kim Dokja looks around, he wasn't completely sober, but at least he won't sleep whenever he could.

Yoo Joonghyuk wasn't there, did he leave? Maybe he's in the bathroom. He could.be anywhere.

Kim Dokja didn't pay no mind to it and decided to go to the bathroom.

He stumbled across the room to the bathroom, it oddly felt like a maze to him.

He took in a deep breath, as he struggled to open the door.

The shower was on, what a coincidence, Kim Dokja was about to shower too.

Kim Dokja strips, kicking off the last piece of clothing before stepping into the shower.

"Kim Dokja? You're awake?"

"Huh..?"

"Wait- Are you sober?"

"Yoo Joonghyuk? Wait... AHHHH-"

.
.
.

"Are you alright?"

"Mmm... No..."

"You did fall directly on your back, so... Actually... Come here."

"Hm?"

"I'm guessing you're still not sober, but I want to massage you back so it won't hurt as much."

Kim Dokja gets up and walks over to Yoo Joonghyuk, both were wearing a robe with only underwear underneath.

Kim Dokja removes the robe, kind of, removing ina way where it's still tied up, holdings on to his hips.

Kim Dokja lays his stomach on Yoo Joonghyuk's lap, his face resting up against a pillow and his chest against the softness of Yoo Joonghyuk's robe and blanket of the bed.

Yoo Joonghyuk laughs gently and began to gently touch Kim Dokja's back.

His fingers were tracing along Kim Dokja's body, Kim Dokja flinching whenever his cold hands touched his back.

"To think you'd do this without hesitation. It's quite naive of you."

"I believe I've talked to you long enough to know you're not a complete weirdo."

"Haha, interesting."

Kim Dokja began to squirm, the touches began to tickle and he began to sober up, making him realize what he was doing.

Kim Dokja heard small laughs coming from Yoo Joonghyuk, making Kim Dokja squirm even more.

"It tickles..."

"Really? I see. Do you want me to stop?"

"..."

Kim Dokja's silence was enough of an answer.

"I suppose I'll continue. Here, how about something a bit more comfortable for both of us."

Yoo Joonghyuk picked up Kim Dokja, placing him on his lap. Kim Dokja yelped in the process, his face now even more red than before.

Yoo Joonghyuk smirked, continuing to touch Kim Dokja's back with no embarrassment being shown.

"You're cute, very cute. Everytime you get embarrassed, it just makes me want to snuggle you close. Is that odd?"

Kim Dokja grew silent, instead, he hugged Yoo Joonghyuk, hiding his face.

Yoo Joonghyuk only laughed.

His laugh was very... Odd? It's like it didn't suit him, but at the same time it did.

Maybe Kim Dokja just wasn't exposed to this side of him because of their relationship.

"You can snuggle me if you want, I don't mind..."

Kim Dokja muttered, trying to hide his embarrassment.

Since Kim Dokja didn't look up, he had no idea what Yoo Joonghyuk could possibly be thinking.

He slowly turned his head, Yoo Joonghyuk's face was pure shock and his face was pretty red.

He then laughed. He pulled Kim Dokja up and began laying next to him.

"This is odd..." Kim Dokja thought, laying his cheek against Yoo Joonghyuk's chest.

Then drowsiness kicked in, who would've thought a man's chest would be so comfortable.

.
.
.

Kim Dokja slowly opened his eyes, his legs were sore... Like pins were striking his legs...

His hands... He couldn't move his hands, nor his legs.

What was going on? Was this a dream?

"Did you really think I wouldn't find out what you were trying to do?"

Was that... "Yoo Joonghyuk?"

A grin was laid upon his face.

No.. no no no...

He didn't figure it out, did he?

"Yoo Joonghyuk, what're you doing?"

"What one ought is to do when they had a villain stuck in their grasp."

"You.. You knew?"

"I mean, it was quite obvious. I didn't believe it at first because you acted quite differently. But I guess it's because of our relationship."

Kim Dokja felt betrayed, but what would you expect? He's a villain. And his enemy is right in front of him.

He's such a fool, why would you even go on a date with your literal enemy?

"The thing is... I was going to torture you to spill your plans, but oddly enough, you've peaked my interest."

Like that wasn't bone chilling.

"What.. What're you going to do to me..?"

Yoo Joonghyuk laughed sinisterly, walking up to Kim Dokja.

"What one is ought to to when they have a villain. Did I say before?"

Kim Dokja wasn't going to make it, tell Han Sooyoung that this'll be the last time she'll ever see him.

.
.
.

LISTEN, I HAVE AN IDEA ON HOW GO OFF OF THIS, HOWEVER, ITS A LITTLE ODD AND I NEED SOME IDEAS THAT MIGHT MAKE IT BETTER BC I AM STRUGGLING 😭😭😭

Ty

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.5K 573 21
(q>﹏<q) heyyy, I am back with another shots 2.0 enjoy reading ❣️ fluff, angst, happendings, darkhumour etc..
3.8K 25 33
A collection of HSMTMTS Seblos and Rodfini Mpreg oneshots! Please comment down your requests to me and let me know about what you would like for me t...
27.8K 419 70
Just what the title says! All one-shots will be x reader. I will only write fluff and angst, no lemon, I don't like sexualizing at all and I'm not co...
21.1K 861 45
BTS X READER ONE SHOTS, TWO SHORTS, SHORT STORIES MEMEBER X READER OT7 X READER AU DARK MATURE SMUT FLUFF REOPENED ✨ Requests open ✨