[Completed] The connection!

By MusicIsMySolace

An attempt at how a relationship could be nurtured. Perfectly imperfect! A spin off between Kongpob and Arthi... More

Intro!
Intro!!
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20 [Final chapter]
Epilogue
Epilogue 2
A/N - Other works!

Chapter 11

549 34 4
By MusicIsMySolace

Arthit's POV:

Since it was a Saturday today, I did not have to set an alarm for the day. Sleeping in has always been something that has given me immense happiness. But today, that is not the only reason I am so happy.

From the moment I opened my eyes, I haven't been able to stop grinning from ear to ear. Last night was the best few hours of my life. It was beyond spectacular and probably a preview of how my life is going to be, with my Kong by my side...my Kong!!!

I blushed at that thought and sat up straight, stretched myself and opened my room curtains, ready to start with today's business. Having a quick look through my phone, I noticed several texts from my friends, which I did not want to open, at the moment - for I know, what the contents would be.

Right when I was about to put my phone down, I got a text from Kong that said - "Good morning, P! I noticed that you just got up. Can I get you your breakfast today? 😁"

I just typed in a quick response "Mrng, Kong! That would be great, thanks! I'll quickly freshen up and let you know". We did not get to watch the movie we decided last night. So may be, we could do that today. I completed my morning rituals sooner than usual and texted him.

Kong was at my doorstep within the next 5 mins. "Were you waiting at the dorm entrance?" I asked him, curious about how he could get here that soon.

"Actually, I was waiting in front of your room" he said, with a playful smile.

"When did you reach here? Why dint you tell me as soon as you reached?" I asked, quite confused.

"I wanted you to be ready, to let me in, P. I didn't know if you were." he shrugged and answered.

That is when I realised, nothing had actually changed between us. Though our titles had changed, he was ever so careful and considerate even now. He did not force me or himself and stood there, giving me my time and space. I felt like I should be taking things from here.

I reached out to my study table, opened the first draw, took out the spare key to my room and gave it to him. "Here! You don't have to wait for me, anymore. You are more than welcome to barge in", I said with a wink. He caught his heart, dramatically, at my wink.

I realised it was not just me, who was used to our old methods, but Kong too, was used to waiting and hesitating before doing something. Did I just curb his impulsive side completely? I wondered, with a pang of guilt.

"I want you to be sure, that you are never not welcome here, Kong. Even if you suddenly walk in, without informing me before hand, I am not going to find it odd. I would rather love it, if you do that!" I said.

"Are you sure,P? That is a rather tempting invite!" he said, focusing completely on me.

"Stop whatever you are thinking!" I tried to say sternly, but ended up with a blush - my point absolutely not conveyed.

"Is the invite only for the room or...." he did not complete his sentence. He didn't have to!

I threw a pillow, without looking at him. I couldn't, without turning into a tomato. I could hear him laugh to his hearts content.

"This is so much fun! Let's eat, boyfriend!" he continued.

Oh my god! He is never going to back down from teasing, I thought, shaking my head. It's not that I didn't like it. But my heart can handle only to an extent, right? I didn't know what the limit was but I knew for sure, that neither Kong nor my friends are going to let me live in peace.

"P, is it okay if I tell Em about us? Will you mind?" he asked, bringing me back to the present.

"Of course you can. You don't have to ask me about it!" I responded, completing the remaining in my mind - I told my friends about us, without talking to him about it. May be I should have asked him first. I made a note to discuss everything with him, before deciding on my own. I face palmed myself mentally - all that talk about communicating, and this is what I did!

"But why only Em?" I was curious.

"As much as I would love to tell the whole wide world about us, Em has been my best buddy since highschool. So I felt I should tell him first, before telling others." he responded, with a cheeky grin.

"I wonder if you'll be able to talk one sentence without flirting or making me blush!" I thought I murmured, but I did it a little too loudly.

"That right there, is the sole reason for my existence!" he said, proudly!

Again, I couldn't look at him, without blushing and just decided to eat my breakfast! This sweetness is going to be the death of me, I thought. I kept glancing at him, out of the corner of my eyes, unwilling to turn around and let him tease me more.

He abruptly stood up, sat opposite to me and said "You don't have to strain yourself so much, boyfriend! I'll sit right here, so that you can look at me all you want!".

"Stop calling me that!" I yelled, after getting caught red handed, to hide my embarrassment.

His smiled died out a little but it came back when he said "Why? I like calling you that! Or may be I should use a nickname? Do you have a nickname already?"

I felt bad when I saw this smile die. But when I saw him bounce back, I understood that he was taking the communication so seriously, that he told me what was in his mind, though he was hurt by what I said.

"Sorry I yelled at you!" I apologized, and added "mynicknameisOon" unsure if he heard it or not.

"Oon! That's such a cute name!" he responded, confirming that he heard it perfectly well

Does anything ever escape his ears?

Kongpob's POV:

Looking at my boyfriend blush, is something I can happily do, for the rest of my life. He is just too adorable and squishy that it is impossible for me to resist him. I love how he displays different shades of red, the more I tease him.

We quickly had our breakfast and started discussing about what we should do next. I did get my books, in case he wanted to start tutoring me anytime. With all the hazing activities done, we did have a lot more time to spare, but being a 3rd year, I am sure he would have a lot of work to get done.

As expected, after a short break, we started discussing about projects, assignments and tests. I told him, that he could continue with his studies, and I'll just sit beside him, doing my homework. He agreed and we started studying, falling back into our trademark comfy-silence. It took us both about 3 hours to complete our studies, after which we started watching the movie we were to watch last night.

While watching the movie, P'Arthit's phone suddenly started buzzing with texts. He slowly took it out and started looking through the messages. His expression was a bit different than usual - as if it was something he didn't like, but was forced to do.

"All okay, P?" I asked.

"My friends want to come over to work on our project. It was something we decided last week, but I don't want to do it now." he said, with a cute little pout.

It was very evident that he didn't want me to leave. But I also know how important this project is, for the 3rd years. "It's okay, P. You can continue, I'll come back later. I have to do my laundry too." I reasoned with him.

With that, I cleaned up the table, did the dishes and started packing my bag. While packing, I felt him giving me a back hug, and pulling me towards himself.

It felt so warm, to see him not willing to let me go. It conveyed so many things, that we didn't have to say out loud. If someone had told me, that this is how clingy P'Arthit would be, I am sure everyone would have laughed out loud and the person would have even earned a smack from the man himself.

But to see him behave this way, without any inhibitions, filled my heart with respect and pride. Respect because he has come a long long way, and pride because I got to witness his growth.

We don't get to witness a goofy ball everyday, who until yesterday, had a hard turtle shell around him. And for P'Arthit to initialise a skin ship, is even more rare. So, I wanted us to enjoy this moment, without any disturbance.

I turned around and gave him a tight hug and told him that I'll drop by, as soon as he was done with his project. He reminded me, that I have the key to his room and is always welcome to drop by. Was he hinting that he wanted me around sooner? I wasn't sure, but at that moment, I just decided to let him study.

___________________

A/N: Please do leave your comments and vote, if you find this story interesting.

Thank you for reading! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Choice By Ai

Fanfiction

66.3K 3.4K 12
At the end of the day, it is all about your choice. . . I know the description sucks! LOL! But I hope you give this fic a chance. Original pictures...
68K 4.5K 11
Kongpob, an extremely popular first year student, has a weird routine of dating anyone - male or female - who asks him out first at the beginning of...
28K 1.9K 12
Ever since his older brother blurted out a love confession to his now husband in front of their entire families, Krist has secretly wished for a chee...
59.6K 3K 29
A small misunderstanding led to their separation.. one blaming himself and his short-temper while the other the was breaking apart thinking that he h...