GooseBumps {Love Island 2022}

By Boonannaxdd

COMPLETED in which michael davidson comes in as a bombshell to cause mishap and mayhem in the love island... More

one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty-one.
twenty-two.
twenty-three
twenty-four.
twenty-five.
twenty-six.
twenty-seven.
twenty-eight.
twenty-nine.
thirty.
thirty-one.
thirty-two.
thirty-three.
thirty-four.
thirty-five.
thirty-six.
thirty-seven.
thirty-eight.
thirty-nine.
fourty.
fourty-one.
fourty-two.
fourty-three.
fourty-four.
fourty-five.
fourty-six
fourty-seven

six.

1.6K 39 2
By Boonannaxdd

(love island: episode twelve)

___________

michael joins with luca on the shaded daybed, "that walk off was perfect," dami looked at davide, "and then she said i don't want to talk to you right now," davide looked at them, "talk to you right now,"

they all laughed, "no, davide, what i want from you—he is giving what i'm expecting from you," the lads chuckled, "oi, did she lie about going to talk to him?"

davide looked at michael, "she say, she said today, i talked to him, who said that i was on the terrace?" michael laughed, "she was on the terrace," ikenna looked at michael, "a hundred percent,"

michael nods his head, "yes, she was on the terrace talking to him," davide looked at them, "come with me," jacques then went, "come on, then,"

the two best friends followed after davide going towards to where jay and remi sat, "all right, jay," the italian male looked at the newcomer, "just a quick one, honest, as you saw, i don't have nothing with you,"

the lad nod his head, "were you on the terrace with her before?" the newcomer looked at them, "with ekin-su?" michael stands behind davide, "yeah,"

"erm, yeah,"

michael chuckled, "ok, no, that's fine, just so i know how a liar she is," davide then walked away from them, "you were not on the terrace, no? liar,"

"huh?"

ekin-su replied, "you were not on the terrace, no? liar," he spits, "liar!" michael makes a face, "mate, i shouldn't have said that, then,"

remi shakes his head, "no, no," luca looked at jay, "why would you not say that?" remi looked at michael, "should've told him, innit?"

davide looked to where the girl sat, "dear, ekin-su," michael leaned forwards, "i understood you on the first day that you walked in, do you think that i'm stupid? eh," luca stands in front of davide, "for this is the reason why i was not opening myself, because i'm scared to be hurt from the women like you,"

"dear ekin-su,"

he finished, "i hope you find your love of your life, for me, you're closed " michael put his hand on his head, she watched him walk away, "shit,"

luca, jacques and michael sat inside with davide pacing around them, where they come back outside as michael walked behind them, "the fakest person i ever met,"

ikenna laughed, "the fakest!" davide looked to where she sat, "they're gonna give you an oscar!" jacques kept his mouth shut at that comment, "fake person,"

davide comes past jay and remi, "good luck, bro," jay looked at him, "cheers, davide," the davidson male sat with his friends, "we was stood there in the kitchen with him, right? and someone goes, where have you been? and she goes, i've been at the front door,"

michael shakes his head, "she lied again, mate, she lied again," luca looked at them, "i'll be honest, i think something happened up there," michael hummed, "yea, why else would she lie?"

davide looked at them, "now you can see she's acting, the way she speaks," ikenna looked at him, "everything, bro," davide looked at her, "still acting! like can you shut up?"

michael's eyes widened at his friend's comment, "i'm not having this," she comes to them, "go on, wanna show off even more in front of the boys, mr perfect bully? go on!"

"i'm just in shock,"

ekin-su comes the firepit, "didni hurt your ego? you don't care about me!" michael sits watching the argument, "telling me that you are a liar? yes!"

ekin-su and davide spoke over each other, "you don't care about me, another girl walks in here—" he looked at her, "now i don't give a shit about you, don't worry,"

"oh, really?!"

he nods his head, "i don't give a shot about you," the two argued, "now i actually don't give a shit about you, you are a liar, actress," michael sipped his drink, "don't chat behind my back as well,"

luca looked at ekin, "he ain't chatting behind your back, he's pissed off, you're pissed off, you're gonna talk rubbish," ekin looked at davide, "all of a sudden, he cares,"

"tonight ain't the night to carry it on,"

michael spoke to ekin, "where was this side five days ago?" michael ran a hand through his hair, "five days ago? ridiculous, come on, please,"

ekin looked at davide, "don't show off, why are you doing this?" luca and michael stepped in, "ekin, just leave it,"

davide looked at her, "what do you expect in four days?! what do you expect in four days, that i marry you?" michael tried to calm him down, "in outside world, you want to be shagged the first night, i maybe shag the first night,"

michael's blue eyes widened, "here, i'm looking for something real, i don't shag you the third night!" michael put his hands into davide's shoulders, "calm down, mate, calm down,"

"come on, let's walk off here,"

davide looked at her retreating figure, "ok, but thank you, ekin-su, thank you, that's it," paige walked away with ekin-su and so did laura who didn't even glance at the boys they are coupled up with, "she—she act horrible,"

michael ran a hand through his hair as he sat down next to davide, "oh, boy," michael sees paige moving as jay pulled for ekin-su for a chat.

the throne female sits next to michael, "honestly, that was a lot to take on," she scratched her neck, "i-i feel bad for them both,"

luca looked at them, "this has all come because she lied that she didn't go for a chat," he spoke honestly, "no, literally, she said, i didn't go for a chat with jay, in front of all of us, and we all knew she did, so why about it?"

"and they kissed,"

luca nods his head, "yeah, i'm telling you," amber looked at them, "he did, they've sort of said," luca looked at them, "there you go, i told ya,"

michael shook his head, "we didn't even know about it," luca shakes his head, "nah, to lie about it, you must have been doing something," michael and jacques hummed, "did you know? that they kissed?"

luca shook his head, "no, no, no—" everyone sort of went expect for michael who held onto his partner's hand, "i argue because she lied,"

michael looked at his friend, "you've done nothing wrong, don't worry," amber looked at them, "she's just said the shouting got a bit too much, that's it," he looked at his coupled up partner who was speaking bringing paige closer to him, "does he know about the kiss?"

she said into his ear, with her hand on michael's chest, he offs, "no, lad," michael looked at his friend, "i'm gonna be straight with you," paige looked at her coupled up partner, "i've just heard about it, they did kiss on the terrace, they did,"

"oh, so i—"

michael nods his head, "no, they did, mate, they did, yeah," davide looked at them, "so i did super well?" he hummed, "yea, a hundred percent mate,"

davide looked at them, "i was expecting twenty seven, twenty eight years old, what do they do on the terrace?"

michael looked at his friend, "oi, come and sit here," he pats the space next to him, "bro, i'm fine, i'm actually—" he held his arm out, "come sit here lad, come here,"

davide let's out a breath, what michael frowned, he hated seeing one of his friends upset.

____

the islanders all got ready for bed, "nah, davide, you went in," ikenna said, "you went in today, honestly, man," he fist bumped davide.

michael looks at his friends, "i'm chilled, but if you piss me off, you piss me off," davide looked at them, "guys, shall i sleep in the living room, right?"

"do what you wanna do, mate,"

ikenna nods his head, "we're here bro, to support you," the davidson pulled off his shirt, "carnage, carnage, carnage,"

davide comes into their bedroom seeing ekin-su on gemma's and luca's bed, "i'm going in the livin room," he pulled the covers off of his and her bed, taking it into the living room.

the lights switched off to where michael looked at paige, "i didn't even get to tell you how gorgeous you looked tonight," she smiled at him, "i just wanted like our first kiss in here, i just want it to be, like a special moment,"

she looked at him, "yea, same," michael smiled, "just off the cuff," gemma looked at ekin-su, "if you have that spark, and you have that sexual chemistry and it was missing with davide, you can't ignore that,"

paige looked at michael who started to kiss all around her face, making her chuckle quietly, her nails going across his back, loving the feeling of that as he put his hand onto her hip, "goodnight,"

"goodnight,"

____

the lights switched on with michael moving his hand from around her waist, kissing her cheek waking up getting his sunglasses into his hand.

"morning everyone,"

the lads all went outside for their morning chat, "guys, i mean, what can i say? i slept really good, and i'm happy with how things went, because i finally discovered who she is,"

luca looked at his friend, "as long as you feel all right this morning, that's all that matters," davide looked at him, "mate, i feel like i'm shinning, never felt better,"

"you're just waiting now,"

davide nods his head, "naturally, i hope now that someone for me now enters the villa, of course," andrew looked at the italian male, "davide, will you chat to her today at all?"

"to her?" davide makes a face, "no, i don't have nothing else to say, if she wants to tell me something, now i'm more calm, i can listen, but—" the lads nod their heads, "whatever she say, from now, one ear enter, from hr other, go out, you know?"

"yea,"

michael's closest friend looked at jay, "jay, what did you think about to, then?" the newcomer looked at them, "erm..well, it was pretty explosive,"

the fianance analyst looked at davide, "i wasn't expecting a reaction like that, if i'm being honest, was it all really necessary, to react like that? erm, i'm not sure, i think on both parts, i'm gonna be fair,"

he looked at davide, "maybe you guys could have had a more private conversation, but again, heat of the moment, impulsive," jay looked at them, "obviously, erm, i have respect for davide, and if davide's gonna ask me point-blank, was i up on the terrace with ekin-su last night, i'm not gonna lie to your face,"

davide looked at jay, "i'm not gonna be upset with you, or have weird behaviour with you," jay looked at him, "i respect that, davide, thank you, man,"

luca then asked remi about his day, who spoke about talking to indiyah, where paige got asked about her and michael last night, "it was cute, just in bed and then we just had lots of cuddles and—spoon, it was nice,"

"i love that,"

dami looked at michael, "i don't know what you're still chatting about, man, just chat about kissing, or something," he looked at the boys, "when are you gonna do that?"

michael looked around then, "i said to her last night about it, i said i'm just gonna wait the first kiss for a special moment," the lads all nod, "mm, yea, up on the terrace, yea?"

"that terrace seems like the hotspot," michael hummed, "it's romantic, innit?" the lads all spoke, "very romantic, yea,"

"is it? jay?"

the newcomer looked at michael, "thanks michael," the lad smiled and laughed.

____

michael sat next to dami watching tasha and indiyah make a smoothie for ikenna who was in the gym working out, "girls, don't put anymore in, fucking—" michael and dami looked at the smoothie container, "what is that?"

"right, let's go,"

indiyah pressed a button on the smoothie blender what makes the big chunky bits into a smoothie, "it's not basic i think it needs sugar or something," both michael and dami make a face, "it's not bad,"

indiyah looked at them, "why are you making that face?" the two male looked at her, "we don't know, man,"

tasha looked at them, "you guys said it's not bad..." michael hummed, "it's not bad, it tastes like a smoothie,"

"do you want a straw?"
"yeah,"

tasha got indiyah a straw for ikenna's smoothie that she was preparing for the guy she's in a couple with, indiyah comes back, "did he like it?"

michael questioned indiyah who holds up her two thumbs to michael who smiled alongside dami, seeing ekin-su go to where luca sat.

____

michael sat with the boys and ekin-su, "if a new girl walked in here, would you wanna get to know her?" ekin asked jay, "why are you asking that?!"

michael looked at the other italian male, "ask her it back, man," the newcomer looked at her, "would you?" ekin-su shakes her head, "ooh!"

jacques looked at her, "don't start lying to him! you told enough lies to davide!" ekin-su laughed, "did you not see how it ended last night?"

"i've got a text!"
"she's got a text!"

paige then reads out from her phone, "girls, it's time to make a splash and ride the waves of love in today's challenge, sex sea," the boys cheered, "hashtag have a shell of a time, hashtag catch of the day,"

"yea!"

jacques looked at davide, "ekin-su will be dancing for you, basically," davide shook his head, "no way," michael laughed, "you might fall back in love with her if she dances for you!"

the lads all laughed at michael's comment, "are you excited, gemma?" the nineteen year old looked at them, "er, no," michael stands up helping both andrew and jacques up, "let's go lads,"

____

the lads all follows after the girls for the challenge, "what the fuck?" the shell turned showing a beautiful brunette headed girl, "hey, boys,"

"oh, shit,"
"what the hell?"

the girl looked at them, "i'm danica, how are we?" michael looked at her, danica was absolutely stunning, michael couldn't lie.

she runs her hand across the lads's chest, "i can't wait to get to know you all, and i'll see you back at the villa," she made eye contact with michael's blue eyes, "woo!"

she runs off, the davidson male smiling seeing paige going first in the challenge, watching her dancing around the pole with both tasha and gemma spraying paige with the water hose where she comes to the boys, taking michael's hand in hers.

his arms were up as paige straddles his waist on the bed, he wanted so badly to put his hands on her waist but didn't regaining control of what his other mind wanted him to do.

she leans down, kissing at his neck where she pulls back, her hand trailing down his chest as michael smiled at her, hugging her waist letting go when he needed to, going back to the boy's side.

"sheesh!"

michael didn't really watch any of the girls, his eyes on his coupled up partner who smiled every time, one of her friend do something sexy cheering her on, where michael moved his gaze from her and onto the girl who's turn it was.

"dami's got a semi! dami's got a semi!"

the boys all chanted making the girls laugh, the lads all changed when it was gemma's turn as she got luca, "bish on the fish! bish on the fish! bish on the fish!"

"let's get on all fours," she said to her coupled up partner, "all fours?" gemma nod her head, "yep, all fours," luca did as said where gemma started to slap his butt where the two kissed.

once the girls were all finished, the lads then discussed who was their favourite girl, "us boys have decided that the sexiest girl is—" ikenna rubbed his hands together, "tasha!"

the islanders all cheered for her, where they all went back to the love island villa.

____

"hello,"

danica waited for them, "hey, guys," she looked at all of them, "i've got you some drinks, hostess with the mostess," she smiled, "hi, guys, oh, nice to meet you,"

the islanders all got a champagne flute in hand, "yeah, toast to bombshell, new girl fucking shit up," some of the islanders laughed, "here we go,"

"cheers!"

the lads let the girls have a chat with the new bombshell, "what's everyone thinking?" michael looked at the lads, "she ain't shy,"

"what did say she did?" andrew questioned, "dancer?" luca looked at them, "mate, the boys should be having this chat first," luca banged his fist against the table, "i know, i know,"

"watch, everyone's in the best relationship they're ever been in now," the islanders hummed, michael looked to where paige sat looking at the new girl, "well, cheers to you being here,"

"love island, baby!"

michael and luca went over to the firepit, "hiya," michael smiles charmingly, "hi, you all right?" he turnt back, "do you wanna come and meet some of the boys?"

"yeah, definitely," she stands up, "well, lovely to chat to you girls," danica spoke, "wish me luck, see you later,"

michael took a glance back to his couple up partner walking away with danica in between him and luca, "good, i'm really good, thank you," the two male spoke to danica, "you have some balls to do that,"

danica smiled, "well, you know me! well, you don't know me actually, but you will get to know me," michael smiled, "hi!"

"hey, boys! danica here!"

the girls looked at where danica was, "who do you think will fancy her?" paige looked at her, "i think all of them," tasha looked at them, "i'm not, like massively worried,"

gemma shakes her head, "i'm not," michael looked at her, "what was it you do for work?" she looked at them, "i'm a dancer," michael nods his head, "all right,"

"dunno if you could maybe tell," dami shakes his head, "no, we couldn't tell, couldn't tell," the boys said making her laugh, "no! yeah, did you guys enjoy it? was it good?"

michael liked her confidence, "what do you think of the girls so far?" she nods her head, "yea, they seem like lovely girls, obviously, at the end of the day, i am here to find somebody, you know?"

"i—"

michael hummed, "have you got your eye on anyone in particular?" she looked at them, "er—i just wanna get to know you all, to be honest, no top three,"

the davidson male moved his sunglasses from his eyes, "what's your type, though?" she looked at him, "so, my ex, he was like, dark-haired, light eyed, quite tan, like, not massively athletic physique, but i do like somebody—"

michael smiled, "she's looking at davide," danica looked at them, "no, i'm actually—sorry no," she looked at them, "i mean, you're all beautiful boys, you know what i mean?"

"we know!"

the lads all laughed, "no, well, i just broke up yesterday," they all laughed, "not that!" michael chuckled, "he's got his divorce papers back!"

"love that, no, no, we love that,"

he hummed, "no, at the end of the day, like, i want to get to know everybody, so as long as you're game, then—" michael nods his head, "i will go after what i want, but i need to get to know you guys first, if you know what i mean?"

she moved her hair around a lot, "so, yea, we'll see, we'll see what it holds, but, yeah," luca looked at her, "so, what you dance usually for? like—" she looked at them, "so, i do sort of all types of dancing, like, when i was training, and then i also did samba, Latin American dancing,"

dami looked at his friend, "davide, he has a few moves, show her," danica looked at him, "yea, show me some moves! show me!"

"come on!"

the lads cheered him on, "yes, come on, show me!" davide then started to dance, "ay! ay! ay!" michael looked at her, "so, you're gonna be pulling a few lads for chats tonight, then?"

she nods her head, "yea, definitely," luca and michael went with her, "see you later," michael went to bud coupled up partner who was in the kitchen making him smile more wider.

danica looked back to where paige and michael were hugging trying to figure out where she knew michael from.

michael pulled back from paige, filling up his water bottle going to where the lads were, "andrew, you need to give her some attention, a hundred percent,"

andrew looked at them, "nah, just have a chat with her, not a chat, you just need to speak to her," the lads al nod their heads, "she seems a nice girl, though, she's out there,"

"she seems nice,"

the lads all spoke over each other about the newest bombshell, "she's got pretty eyes, man," the lad nod their heads, "let's be honest, if you necked her in bed, you would wanna rip her clothes off,"

michael looked at luca, "fucking hell," they all loooed at each other, "let the games begin,"

____

the islanders all started to get ready, "right, davide, you're on for tonight, man," davide nods his head, "yea, tonight, i need to do something good, you know?"

"come on, man, look at you," michael blow dried his hair in the girl's dressing room smiling at paige who glanced at her coupled up partner, who's shirt goes up showing the bottom bit of his v-line.

"she's gonna be flirty as fuck tonight," paige nods her head to what laura said, "oh, yea," ekin su looked at them, "she's gonna be like, oh, tell me about yourself, she's gonna out her boobs out, oh, tell me what you think,"

"nipples, nipples, nipples,"

ekin-su sorted out her dress as michael wrapped an arm around his friend going to the counter taking a champagne glass for himself, "ok, so, thank you all for being so lovely, and, yeah, thanks for inviting me in,"

she looked around all of them, "cheers to a spectacular evening and i can't wait to get to know you all," they all clinked their drinks together with michael smiling sipping his drink.

____

"who do you lads reckon she likes?"

michael asked his two friends, "i think davide, you've gotta go for, ain't you?" luca nods his head, "yeah, have to," michael looked at him, "he's good looking and single,"

"yeah,"

luca looked at them, "it's a no-brainer, innit?" michael chuckled at his friend's facial expression, "yeah,"

michael looked at where remi was, "or remi," jacques looked at them, "yea, that might be her type, you never know, but didn't she say her ex was basically us, i mean—" luca chuckled at what michael said.

paige looked at where her partner sat with amber smiling, "i don't want him to get to speak to her, i don't!" she said, "i don't want him to get to know her, i don't want the conversation to be had, just shit it off and focus on us,"

"but i know that's not what we're here for," she commented, "so, basically it is what it is," laura looked at paige, "but at least then, if he does wanna get to know her, he'll see if his connection with you is stronger than him and danica,"

luca looked at amber, "who do you think she's gonna...?" she questione them, "davide," michael and jacques answered, "it's got to be, we said,"

"oh, is it ikenna?"

michael looked at amber, "i reckon dami, she said dami was her favourite," amber laughed, "you three are fucking winding me up, i'm not falling for it, and if she does want dami, then so be it,"

"so be it? so you don't like him anyway?"

amber laughed, "piss off," michael ram a hand through his hair, when someone gets a text, "i've got a text!"

michael looked at where gemma stood, "what is it?" amber asked, "read it out loud!" gemma looked at them, "islanders, tonight there will be a recoupling, the girls will each choose which big they want to couple up with, the boy not choosen to picked will be dumped from the island immediately, hashtag girls on top, hashtag taxi for one,"

"i can't wait to see gem pour her heart out," luca cackled as michael playfully rolled his eyes, "oh, my god!"

another text went through, "i got a text!" tasha reads it out loud, "could all islanders please gather around the firepit,"

michael stands up where he stands in front of the girls with luca beside him, he had his hands behind his back.

danica went first, "i've got a text," amber looked at laura, "here we go," the new bombshell read out, "danica as the new girl, you will choose first,"

the newcomer stands up in front of all the lads with michael who glanced at her once, looking at his coupled up partner hoping she didn't choose him, "i've decided to couple up with this boy, um i have not even been here twenty four hours, so this is a really weird situation for me to be in,"

michael glanced down, "i barely even got to know any of you, you're all lovely boys," danica looked at them, "but i didn't come here to play it safe, and i need to, sort of, follow my heart, and i can kind of only go on what i see for face value,"

"and somebody who i feel like is usually my type, and i need to explore that, unfortunately," she said, "so i'm gonna have to just follow my heart on this one,"

michael bit his lip, "so the boy that i want to couple up with—" michael played with his hands behind his back, "—is.."

the only person michael could see anything pursuing further is paige, so he hoped that it wasn't him who she chooses.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

848K 9.8K 53
Love Island 2019 has a new bombshell.
198K 3.2K 59
Isabella Pierce is a makeup artist and hairstylist from Manchester, UK that was put up for Love Island by her friends which include Molly-Mae and Tom...
19.7K 424 30
Working long hours in a lab with your ex can put anyone off. But when you have an opportunity to go on Love Island, what's the worst thing that could...