What In The Hell...

By UwUifurcringe

Read to find out ;) More

Kira's current life
Navigating through Həll
Almost done with hell
What happens after hell
Kira x Modeus
Kira x Cerberus
Kira x Malina
Kira x Zdrada
Kira x Azazel
Kira x Justice
Kira x Lucifer
Kira x Judgement
Kira x Umiko (1st part)
Kira x Umiko (2nd Part)
K x U (Succubus encounter)
A little side quest...

Kira x Pandemonica

486 2 0
By UwUifurcringe

It had been a few days since Kira talked to Lucy about getting to know everyone better. She had just woke up from her bed. She put on her usual white t-shirt, black skirt and hoodie. When she looked at the bed, she smiled at the sight of Beelzebub and Lucy sleeping together. It wasn't because they were both half nude, although that was a sight to behold, she was glad they were finally starting to get along. She went to the bathroom within the bedroom and did her routine.

Kira left the room and headed towards the kitchen area. There she found Pandemonica looking a little bitter. "I can't wake her up... But this damn thing doesn't work." "Can't wake who up?" Pandemonica looked at Kira and looked back and the coffee maker. "If you needed help, it's ok to ask." Kira effortless made coffee for Pandemonica. "Before I give this to you, you'll have to repay me with a kiss." Kira tried to be dominant for once but it backfired. Pandemonica easily pinned Kira to the counter and whisperd in a lust filled tone, "I ask you to make me coffee to be nice. But If I tell you to make me coffee, you'll make me coffee. Besides, if you be a good girl, I'll give you more than just a kiss~".

When Kira let go of the coffee mug, Pandemonica let go of her. "I don't see why we have to go through this so I can get coffee."

"I don't see why you act like you have your panties in a twist when you don't get your coffee..." At these words, Pandemonica took a sip of her coffee and put her stuff down. Before Kira got the chance to run away, Pandemonica had already grabbed her black panties. Panties lifted Kira in the air by her panties and covered her mouth so Kira couldn't moan. She then bounced Kira all the way to one of the bathrooms and closed the door. "When you say something, don't say it under your breath." Pandemonica was somewhat serious about this as she pulled the panties just a little harder. While Kira was in the air, Pandemonica decided to lean her over the sink and continued to pull her panties up higher. "I think I know how to punish you. You seem to really like this pair, why don't I rip them off of you?" She stretched them just a little more before Kira could say something. "No, wait, I'm sorry, please don't rip them. These are my only pair..."

Pandemonica stopped stretching them and used a little bit of her magic to fix them. "Now that I think of it, you've been wearing the same few outfits for quite some time now... Guess I should try to find a new look as well. In about 15 minutes, we're going shopping." Pandemonica let go of Kira and they got ready to leave.

Time skip: 15 minutes

The two girls decided to walk to the nearby mall, how convenient. Pandemonica did get a few looks and who could blame them, she looked like she ran her own multimillion dollar company that's about to reach billions. Anyways, the two walked around for a bit until they found just what they were looking for. It was a VS store, all the bras and panties Kira could possibly want were right here, not to mention the lingerie. "See something you like? Whatever you want, just ask for it. I'll be waiting in a changing room." Pandemonica left Kira alone to find what she wanted. Kira grabbed many different kinds of panties, most being oversized and definitely on the stretchier side of things. When Kira was done, she headed towards the changing rooms where she found Pandemonica on a computer.

"Where did you get that-" "Don't worry about it, let's go. I'll pay." Pandemonica paid for Kira's prized possessions and were about to leave but Kira stopped and noticed something odd. It was the same boy from the elevator, he was just sitting on a chair listening to music. Why was he there, who knew. Before Kira left the store, she saw a girl no taller than herself get his attention. It seemed as though they were together. Kira shrugged it off since she didn't get a good look at the girl and left with Pandemonica.

The two got on an escalator and that's when Pandemonica noticed something. There was a creep right behind her, no two, three guys. Ever since they got on the escalator, the three of them had been following Kira and Pandemonica. The two girls went into a store to shop for some clothes and the guys followed them. Luckily this store was a lot bigger than most others so more space to hide their dead boddies. Pandemonica was about to turn around to possibly kill the three of them, but she bumped into the same boy from before. They both apologized to eachother and a girl came from behind him. At that moment, the boy seemed to be scared beyond all reason.

"I told you to get off your phone... I'm so sorry about my brother." Pandemonica gave a blank stare so Kira had to step in. "My friend here is a little dazed, it's ok." Kira finally got a good look at the girl and blushed. Luckily no one noticed. Everything got sorted out and the two siblings left. Right when they passed the three following Kira and Pandemonica, one of them tripped the boy and made him fall. "Watch it runt." The three if them snickered and kept walking. The boy got up, pulled something out of his pocket and gave it to the guy who tripped him. "Now we'll be even." The guy looked at the 100 dollar bill in his hand and smirked. Before he could say anything else, the boy kicked his shin and split the bone in half. Kira and Pandemonica left the scene, the two siblings left the scene, and the two creeps carried their friend to get help for his broken leg.

Time skip: a few hours of shopping

The two were heading back to their hotel with their arms full of bags filled with clothes. When they got off the elevator at their stop, they noticed the same boy but with a bookbag coming towards them, still listening to music. Pandemonica stopped him motioned for him to take off his headphones. "Don't give your sister a hard time." She then handed him the same 100 dollar bill he gave to that creep earlier. He was confused but didn't think much about it. They went their separate ways and the two girls reached their destination. It wasn't in complete chaos, but Kira was surprised they didn't get kicked out yet. "How come you went on a date with Pandemonica first?!?!" Cerberus surrounded Kira and questioned her all while Pandemonica smiled with and evil smirk. "She also kissed me before we even left." Pandemonica said this before she went to one of the bedrooms to do more of the work she was doing on her computer. Before Cerberus could try to make love to Kira, she was saved by Judgement who wrapped her chains around all of them. "She's probably tired, you aren't helping." Kira thanked Judgement and went to go find Pandemonica.

Pandemonica was sitting at a desk doing work on a computer and Kira decided that their date wasn't quite over yet. She sat in Pandemonica's lap while facing her. "I still have to make sure sinners have served their time in hell for the right amount of time. It's a lot of complicated work and right now, you aren't helping." "Is work all you do? You really need to learn to have some fun." Pandemonica sighed and tried to keep doing her work but Kira kept trying to mess her up by kissing her. Pandemonica kicked herself away from the desk and spun around on the chair to face the bed. "Fine then, well have some fun. Let's see how long it takes for me to make you scream~."

As Pandemonica stripped to her bra and panties, Kira did the same. The very first thing Pandemonica did was give Kira a bra-connection wedgie. Kira slumped over in pure bliss with her hips in the air practically begging for more. Pandemonica was able to see Kira's entire wedgied bottom and smirked as she grabbed Kira's panties and continued to pull them. While Pandemonica did this, she also started to really grope Kira's behind. "Oh come on, you're still holding back on me. Give me all you have and I won't bother you for the rest of the night."

Now Pandemonica really started to get into it. She removed Kira from her bra-connection wedgie and replaced it with an atomic wedgie. Kira was then laid over Pandemonica's lap and could tell she would regret this. "I know you can take a wedgie but between the two of us, I think it's time for you to learn how to take a spanking like a good girl~." Pandemonica then slapped Kira's bottom. These few spanks weren't playful spanks, they actually hurt and kind of stung. That pain only started to increase as the spanking went on. "It's ok, just scream and let it all out. I know it hurts but if this is the only way you'll leave me alone then so be it."

That word phrasing was not the right choice. Kira chose to do the exact opposite, she decided to give Pandemonica the silent treatment. Even when she went back to tugging on Kira's panties, Kira somehow forced herself not to moan or make any sound at all. "No more noise? Guess that means my work here is done." Pandemonica gently moved Kira aside and didn't bother to get dressed before sitting at her desk and continued to do her work. Kira wasn't ok with this, it was clear to her that Pandemonica would rather do her work than sleep with her. Although it sounded kind of selfish in a way, this was work related to həll, the place they all escaped.

"You wanted me to leave you alone... Why can't you ever take a break. I don't know if you've noticed, but almost every time I looked at you, you were always working. Today was fun, we went shopping all day, and we even got to know eachother better. But I still don't understand why you value your work so much." Pandemonica leaned back a little in the chair she was in and sighed, "My father was once a very lazy man. He was an absolute deadbeat who didn't care about anything, not even his own family. He was the reason my mother left and he kept me just to do the house work. The day he got mad and tried to kill me was the day I killed him... Of course taking a life didn't exactly look well for me, but someone else offered me a job. The only way for me to truly resent him is by being the opposite of him. I still hold you dear to me and I'm truly sorry if you thought I meant otherwise, but I just can't be like him."

Pandemonica started to cry a little after she was done talking which got the attention of Kira. Kira sat in Pandemonica's lap (again) while facing her. The two of them looked eachother in the eyes, and for once Kira seemed a little angry. "You're not him, using him as an excuse to stress yourself is stupid. Please, this can't be good for you. If you can't be lazy because of the thought of him... then at least relax with the thought of me."

Kira got up and went to go lay down facing the other way, "I won't force you, but learn to relax once in a while. Since you're kind of bound to me, you'll learn to relax eventually." Pandemonica was at a loss for words, who would've thought someone like Kira could actually get serious. She looked at her computer, took a deep breath, and closed it. Pandemonica got in the bed with Kira. Kira turned to face her and the two of them cuddled. They fell asleep in eachother's arms and Pandemonica made sure to give Kira the occasional wedgie as well as rub her semi-red bottom.

(An: you'll see the siblings again later)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.6K 80 10
First story, hope ya like it. And for the Original Characters, I'll put their Age, Race, Height, and Backstories. As for the others, just look them u...
21.6K 417 18
Just read.
6.3K 115 10
It's exactly what it sounds like
80K 1.3K 18
Helltaker has a son who usually lives with his mother-in-law after his wife died. It was now Helltaker's turn to watch him, but he had to go to a mee...