𝐉𝐈𝐍𝐗 | 𝐛.𝐛.

By hihicatt

𝐉𝐈𝐍𝐗 | Juliette 'Jinx' Johnson has mastered the art of being reckless. In her mind, she has absolutely no... More

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓
𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐓
(𝟎𝟎𝟎)
𝐇𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐖𝐀𝐘 𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐑 𝐙𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝟎𝟏. 𝐀 𝐒𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐄𝐱𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝟎𝟐. 𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐓𝐨𝐩 𝐆𝐮𝐧 𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐬, 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐆𝐨
𝟎𝟑. 𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬, 𝐆𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐁𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐞
𝟎𝟒. 𝐀 𝐔𝐧𝐢𝐪𝐮𝐞 𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐎𝐟 𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝟎𝟓. 𝐃𝐨𝐠𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝟏𝟎𝟏
𝟎𝟔. 𝐀𝐢𝐫𝐛𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐞 𝐑𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐥𝐫𝐲
𝟎𝟕. 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐖𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥
𝟎𝟖. 𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐏𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬

𝐉𝐈𝐍𝐗

4.1K 77 2
By hihicatt

𝐉𝐈𝐍𝐗

𝐆𝐎𝐍𝐍𝐀 𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐈𝐓 𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐑 𝐙𝐎𝐍𝐄

𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐎 𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐄...

𝐔𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐋 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐂𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐀𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐆.

( s u m m a r y )

JULIETTE JOHNSON has mastered the art of being reckless. In her mind, she had absolutely nothing to lose - no parents, no family, no friends; that is if one weren't to consider her equally reckless mentor. So when the order comes straight from Top Gun to call her in for a suicide mission, she's locked and ready to go into the danger zone.

Desperate to prove herself despite her young age, Juliette takes all the risks that she possibly can. It's all or nothing for the pilot. She never thinks about the consequences, thinking of them would stand in the way of her mission. Until she finds something to lose; someone to lose - then the stakes get higher.

BRADLEY BRADSHAW has already lost enough in his life. The changes he has had to deal with during his childhood and career are more than sufficient to make most people quit. But he won't. The scars have been left, and as a result, his flying has suffered - slow and steady, that's the motto.

But then a girl comes in - fast-paced and so reckless that it nearly sends a shock to his heart. She's everything he dislikes, dangerous, and easy to lose. However, there's a different side, one that once he gets to know, he can't help but grow attached to. And that's the greatest danger of all for those who fly off into the sunset, never knowing who will fly back home.

☆;:*:;☆;:*:;☆;:*:;☆;:*:;☆

disclaimer *°•. all rights reserved @hihicat. most events and characters of the story are based on the movie "Top Gun: Maverick" and rights go to the creators of the movie. Juliette's storyline and dialogues are made by me.

warnings *°•. this book features themes of death, anxiety, crude language, and sexual references, if you are sensitive to any of these topics, please read with caution.

author message *°•. I would just like to thank each and every one of you who have voted, read, commented, and added this story to your libraries, it means so much to me and I hope you all enjoy it! If you enjoy this book or have any thoughts, please comment! I love reading them all.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3K 99 24
{Grammar being edited} "𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕓𝕒𝕔𝕜 𝕥𝕠 𝕋𝕆ℙ𝔾𝕌ℕ 𝕨𝕒𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕓𝕖𝕤𝕥 𝕕𝕖𝕔𝕚𝕤𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝕀'𝕧𝕖 𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕞𝕒𝕕𝕖" Elaina "Rookie" Arge...
17.4K 523 23
Prequel to my original Top Gun fic, Back to You. This can be read as a standalone or in addition to my others in this series I've created. Haley Ser...
193K 5.5K 14
⎯ 𝙩𝙬𝙤 𝙥𝙞𝙡𝙤𝙩𝙨 𝙩𝙤𝙤 𝙨𝙩𝙪𝙗𝙗𝙤𝙧𝙣 𝙩𝙤 𝙖𝙙𝙢𝙞𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙞𝙧 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙚𝙖𝙘𝙝 𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧. ...
64.8K 1K 16
Top Gun Stories and Imagines: Bradley "Rooster" Bradshaw, Pete "Maverick" Mitchell. Requests currently open for Top Gun and TGM.