Camila's Twin sister

By Scarletwidow2005

Camila has a twin sister that the girls haven't seen in awhile because she has been in Canada for three years... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
Chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17

chapter 14

45 1 0
By Scarletwidow2005

Y/N is sitting in her and Lauren's bed and Lauren is downstairs with Cleo and Gracie. Sinuhe took Vayda and Liam home with them after the party since they wanted to go.
"Babe!"Y/N yells
"What baby."Lauren says walking into the room taking a sip of her water and aitring next to Y/N.
"I was wanting to look at pictures of you and I over the years and wanted you to come look at then with me."Y/N says and Lauren smiles and kisses Y/N.
"Well lets take a look."Lauren says and Y/N squeals and takes out Lauren's computer and goes to the photos and she sets the computer on her and Lauren's legs an dcuddles into Lauren laying her head on Lauren's shoulder. Lauren wraps an arm around Y/N's shoulders and kisses her head.

"We're adorable."Y/N says and Lauren nods and they look at more.

SHORT IK BUT I JUST WANTED PICTURES OF THEM AND NEXT ONE WILL BE THEM AND THE KIDS.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 101 10
Lauren Jauregui, 17yrs of age, is a loving elder sister to her younger sister named Tammy, she look after her, after their parents died along with th...
269K 5.5K 18
What happens when popular, pretty, talented Lauren Jauregui gets forced into making a film for her media course work. She has to do a film about some...
1.2K 27 15
Why do I have to love her? Why can't she see? Why does she choose her? Why can't she see she deserves more? Why does she have to be my sister? Why am...
1.8M 43.2K 75
Lauren and Camila have been friends for years, what happens when Lauren can't handle seeing Camila with her girlfriend any longer. To what extremes w...