๐ƒ๐ข๐จ๐ง โœ“ (#2)

By ride_dick_bicycle

Bringing men to their knees, begging for just a touch from the tip of her fingers is what ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜Š๐˜ข... More

characters aesthetic
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Epilogue
BONUS CHAPTER: It's the most wonderful time of the year...๐ŸŽ…

Chapter 10

8.6K 235 15
By ride_dick_bicycle

~~~

"Do you think that your uncle is homophobic?"

Samuel choked on his peach tea and his face got all red. "I don't know, bitch. I was about to choke and die, literally."

I gave him an apologetic smile. "I'm sorry, I was just curious."

He shrugged and his mood changed immediately, making me regret asking him that. "I really don't know, I don't even want to know till everything is over. I just think it's too soon to tell him even if I have a great friendship with my uncle. He's very cool and stuff but- I'm still not ready."

He has a great friendship with his uncle...fuck! That made me feel even worse.

"It's your right, Sam."

"I know. I hope that I can soon tell them everything."

"By the way, I didn't know that you had an uncle." I said, trying to sound as natural as I can.

Sam took a sip of his drink and sighed. "Well, I do. Honestly, he's the best of them all. The others are just too uptight and follow the Royal rules while Dion is very open-minded. You know, he's a billionaire and is the owner of one of the best wineries in the entire world."

I admired how Sam talked about his uncle. I can see that he respected him a lot. Gosh, why does everything have to be so difficult?

"Really? That's awesome." I said like I didn't google his whole family tree last night.

Samuel raised a brow and snorted. "Wait, don't tell me that you-" his mouth stayed open like he was surprised.

"What?" I asked confusingly.

"Don't tell me that you developed some sort of a crush for my uncle since he is an older and handsome man."

Shit...shit shit shit!

I tried to act normal but in vain. My nervous chuckle and my stuttering made everything worse.

"Of cou- course no! Why would I? He's not my type. He- he's very old, and- and it's not like he's that handsome."

Samuel started laughing. "Calm your tits down, babe. I get it, okay? Chill."

I licked my dry lips. "Okay, okay. I just don't want you to get a wrong impression. I was just curious since I haven't seen him before."

"It's fine. Plus, I was joking," Sam chuckled one last time then stood up from his chair. He made his way towards me and kissed my cheek. "I'll get going, I have French."

"Lucky you, I have History." I rolled my eyes.

"Good luck, babe."

"Thanks, baby." I waved him off then continued sitting in the canteen for a few more minutes.

He was about to catch me and I overreacted. I was just too surprised and I panicked too quickly.

Fuck it. At least Sam believed me...I guess.

~~~

"Aaaand it's done!" I announced as I swiped the paint brush against the canvas.

"Wow! Thank you, Ada." Axel came from behind me and gave a hug.

"No problem, cupcake. I'm happy that I helped."

"You know that I suck at drawing."

I chuckled and kissed the top of his head. "I know. That's why I'm here to help."

As a 14 year old boy-a teenager, Axel was still very sweet. He never went through those rebellious phases where he would be angry, loud, fight with me a lot. He was like a little light in a dark room. I have always been so protective of him, I can say that I have a big impact on his behavior. I always taught him to be a good, helping person. A good student, a good friend, a good kid who helps others and a boy who respects girls.

After he took the canvas and went to his room, I was left alone with my thoughts which were full of...

Dion.

Why? Why do I keep thinking about him? Now that I know that he's forbidden...why do I keep doing this to myself?

And of course, I grabbed my phone and this time googled his famous winery. It looks like he has a few in different countries. And just to my luck, he had one in LA, too. The location showed a big, tall building which wasn't very far from our house. It wasn't in the center of LA but still not too far away.

Should I? Probably not.

But I must think of something. I must think of a lie which will stop him from exposing me to his family.

I guess it's time for me to turn on my manipulative side. Even if I hate using it on Dion...I must.

~~~

"Where are you going?" My mom asked when she saw me coming down the stairs. She was sitting in the living room, drinking her Matcha tea and reading Vogue.

"Me and Imani are going on lunch. I'll see you later."

"Alright, have fun."

"Thanks." I blowed her a kiss and exited the house.

I put on my Chanel shades and got in my Bugatti. Today was sunny and I was dressed in a white, one shoulder jumpsuit. I stopped at Starbucks to get myself a coffee then continued following my google maps.

When I was in front of a majestic building, I parked my car, grabbed my purse and got out of my car. I took a deep breath and looked up to the glassy skyscraper.

"You can do it, Adeline. Come on." I thought to myself and made my way inside the building.

Just when I was going to enter the guard stopped me. "Excuse me Miss."

"Adeline Campbell. I'm here to see Mr. Dion." I said and took off my sunglasses. He gulped when he heard my name and immediately stepped aside, making room for me to walk. "Thank you." I smiled at him and walked in.

On the left side, a woman with red, short hair was sitting while typing something on the computer. "Good evening." I greeted her.

"Good evening," she said with a polite smile. "How can I help you?"

"I'm looking for Mr. Dion, is he here?"

"Yes, he's in his office. Third floor, first door on the left." The receptionist said.

"Thank you."

I headed to the elevator and got in. My anxiety rising higher and higher while the elevator was moving. I've never been this anxious because of a man. I've done this before, I've manipulated a lot of boys who thought that they had a chance with me in high school. I can do it now.

Ding.

The door opened.

I took one more deep breath and got out of the elevator. First door on the left...

I went to the black wooden door which had the sign Dion Garcia. I knocked gently.

"Enter!" His voice which got me all excited said.

Get yourself together, Adeline.

When I opened the door, my breath hitched.

He was sitting there, listing through some documents, not sparing me a glance. Dion ran a hand through his hair and finally lifted his head. I felt my insides turn as he noticed me. He furrowed his brows, obviously surprised to see me. He trailed his eyes down my cleavage then my whole body, blinking rapidly afterwards because he was for sure embarrassed that I caught him staring.

"What are you doing here?" He asked, trying to sound cold.

I closed the door behind me and went to sit on the small sofas in front of his desk. "I came to talk." I said and crossed my legs.

He cleared his throat. "We don't have anything to talk about."

"Oh yes we do." I scoffed.

Dion looked at me kinda annoyed. I held eye contact with him while smirking. That's the power...eye contact.

He cleared his throat again after our staring contest and leaned back on his chair. "What do we have to talk about then?"

"The whole situation we are in, Dion."

He rolled his eyes. "You mean, the fact that you are a cheater?"

I sneered at him.

Let the game begin.

"And that I am the reason your brother and his family are not on the street."

Horizontal wrinkles appeared across his forehead. "What?"

"Listen," I shifted in my seat. "Firstly I didn't care about anything but myself the night I slept with you. And I enjoyed every second of it and no, I don't regret it." Every word was true but I must try and convince him to keep this like our secret.

"Adeline-"

"Hear me out, please. If me and Sam are not in this relationship, they will go bankrupt." I said and Dion looked even surprised. "So either way I'm helping them out. I'm the reason for their upcoming wealth from your father. Their heritage and money are in my hands."

"Oh," he looked like he was deep in his thoughts. Running a hand through his already messy, dark hair was enough for me to clench my thighs. But I must be focused. "That's still not a good reason for what you did to Samuel."

"I know, I know. You see, I've known Samuel for years but- I don't have any feelings for him anymore. As I said, all this thing going on is just to inherit your father's wealth."

I couldn't lie...I just couldn't. There is no excuse for cheating, I couldn't try and justify that action. He would've probably hated me forever. And I don't want that.

"Wait, wait, wait," Dion narrowed his eyes. "So your engagement with Samuel is fake?"

I gulped and bit my lip, giving him a small nod.

"Fuck," he breathed out. "Fuck, and I thought-" he face palmed and leaned his elbows on his desk.

I couldn't help but smile. He was so cute. I can imagine how relieved he was. I mean, he probably is still feeling guilty but at least he knows that me and Sam are not in a romantic relationship.

A knock on the door interrupted the moment as Dion immediately lifted his head. "Enter!"

A guy in a black tuxedo walked in, a few papers in his hands. "Good evening, sir. The new wine packaging is here. Also, Mr. Andre is waiting downstairs so we can go wine tasting."

Dion nodded his head. "I'll be there in a minute." He said as the guy gave him a thumbs up and exited his office.

"Wine tasting?" I asked all excited.

"Yes." He said and stood up from his chair. "You can-"

"Can I come? Please."

Dion was taken aback from my question. He rolled his eyes again and reluctantly agreed.

I gave him a big smile and started following him out of the office.

I know he can't resist me!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 51 16
"You are mine, it's good for you as soon as you get that in your fucking mind." In anger i got hold of his collar and yelled "you can't force me into...
141K 2.3K 42
"What the fuck is your problem?" I asked my sworn enemy. "Have you lost your damn mind!" I scream at the top of my lungs. This bitch better answer m...
21.8K 1K 8
DISCRETION SERIES - BOOK 4 (spin-off) " Here you are, gentlemen. Let me know if there's anything else I can do for you " God, her voice sounds like s...
38.6K 731 33
Book 1 of The Adeline Series Tom Kaulitz X Oc " what's your name, pretty girl? " He asks, a small smirk forming on his face as decides to take a step...