Tʜᴇ ᴍɪᴅɴɪɢʜᴛ ʙɪᴛᴇ (Taehyung×Y...

By Violetficsfor7

" 𝐖𝐇𝐘 𝐃𝐎 𝐔 𝐇𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐌𝐄 𝐒𝐎 𝐌𝐔𝐂𝐇! " "𝐂𝐎𝐙 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐁𝐄𝐂𝐀𝐔𝐒𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐘𝐎𝐔 , 𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐕𝐄 𝐏... More

Part-1
Part-2
Part-3
Part-4
Part-5
Part-6
Part-7
Part-8
Part-9
Part-10
Part-11
Part-12
Part-13
Part-14
Part-15
Part-16
Part-17
Part-19
Part-20
Part-21
Part-22
Part-23
Part-24
Part-25
Part-26
Part-27
Part-28
Part-29
Part-30
Part-31
Part-32
Part-33
Part-34
Part-35
Part-36
Part-37
Part-38
Part-39
Part-40
Part-41
Part-42
Part-43
Part-44
Part-45
Part-46
Part-47
Part-48
Part-49
Part-50
Part-51
Part-52
Part-53
Part-54
Part-55
Part-56
Part-57
Part-58
Part-59
Part-60
Part-61
Author's note

Part-18

380 22 2
By Violetficsfor7

Nancy: well anyways , won't u like to try out the dresses I picked for u!
Y/n: u sure?
Nancy: yeah! Y not! They are yours anyways...
She said while pulling out the clothes...
Y/n: okay so with which one I should go first?
Nancy: how bout this one! Oooh wait go with that , its so good I'm sure it'll look good on u!
Y/n: okay!!
I took the dress from her and went to washroom to change.

After 5 minutes...

Y/n: so what do u say?
Nancy:.....*speechless*
She was not at all speaking anything just staring at me....I noticed her jaw drop! But suddenly she screamed in excitement and came to me!
Nancy: OMG!!! I am so happy it's a perfect fit! And ...oh my gaawwdd y/n!! It looks so good on u!
Y/n: really?
Nancy: yeah!!! C'mon now go and try these others.
I agreed and went to change ,
I was feeling excited too! She's just so sweet, i feel like I've got an older sister here to take care of me.

After 1 hour ,
I got tired of changing the clothes again and again, I came out of the bathroom and just like how she reacted to others she did to this too!
Nancy: superb darling!! OMG!!!
Tbh I was really tired but her excitement level never went down! She's so kind!

Nancy: okay now this is the last one!
She said while pulling one more out from the bag!
Y/n: unnie the 20th last was also last...
Nancy: oh no sweety that was 1/4th of the last this one is surely the last one! 4/4 *smirks*
Y/n: I'm sure u would have been so good in maths.
Nancy: yup it was once my favourite subject in school! I was my teachers' favourite *flips her hair proudly*
We giggled
Nancy: now enough of all this go and try this out! Then we'll have dinner and watch some kdramas !
I nodded and went to take the clothes from her! Tbh this one was so beautiful! Like I really got excited to try this out!
I actually one day wanted an off shoulder top! And with these jeans!! OMG!! I got excited and headed towards the washroom to change but Nancy stopped me...
Nancy: hey! This one is one of my fav. Pics for ya I bought one for myself too! So btw umm, I picked some earings with it would u like to try these with it?
She asked me while showing earings that were in circle, i could imagine how I would look! I was like an excited kid rn! I took them from her and went to change.

After 15 minutes!
I looked at myself in the washroom mirror!
Y/n: Omg!! Is this me!?

The clothes were exact match for me , my collar bone shined and brought a smile on my face , I made a high pony so that I could see myself with the earings

The highlights (hair highlights), the earings, the long neck , the top and jeans OMG!!! IT WAS EXACTLY WHAT U WANTED !!!
She had handed me a pair of heels too that would go with it! She shopped so much for me gawd!! How will I repay all this to her!! She's an angel T_T
I couldn't stop myself from showing it to Nancy outside! So I acted normal , and turned the knob!
I stepped out while tucking the top inside without looking in my room.
Y/n: so what do u think about this one!
??: You look hot!
Ok! That didn't sounded like Nancy! It was so deep and husky.
Without wasting a second I looked up and...
Y/n: T-Taehyung?
He sat on my bed no clue of Nancy in my room just him, he sat with he hands rested behind him on the bed to give him support while he was smirking at me !! OMG his eyes!! A total flirty look!!

Y/n: what are u doing here?

He quickly got up while I looked up at him! Gawd he's really tall why!!!! I took a step back coz of him!
Tae: well just wanted to tell u that , tomorrow you're coming with me to xxx hotel, to meet my parents, so I want u to get ready till..
He took steps towards me...why does he like coming towards me so much!! I would punch him one day fs!

He chuckled!!??

Tae: you wanna do that? We'll see that..
(He blocks you b/w his arms and the wall as he leans towards your ear and whispers faintly)
Tae: babygirl~

A/n's pov
He backed away a bit, still near your cheeck but suddenly his eyes went on your bare neck!
Your eyes were closed as being so close to him always scares you. You didn't see but felt him leaning towards your neck.
It got more cleared as his cold cheeck touched your neck,
He inhaled your scent, which sent shivers down your back.
He opened his eyes that turned red now!

Y/n: Taehyung leave me!
You said with your eyes closed , full of fear.
He ignored you as he slowly opened his mouth revealing his sharp fangs, that were about to get pierced in your neck when...
??: DON'T U DARE THINK OF DOING THAT!!!
He flinched and realised what he was doing. He slowly puts down his hands from the wall and you could feel his presence going away, you could feel your heartbeat too!
A/n's pov ends

Y/n's pov
I slowly opened my eyes and saw him backing off. I saw his eyes through his thick dark bangs, they were Red!
I looked at the door from where that voice came and it was Nancy!!!
I felt better after having her here in my room!
Nancy: what do u think you're were doing Taehyung!
Minho also came from behind.
Minho: is everything okay?
He said while looking at me and then at Taehyung
Anger and dissatisfaction could be seen in Taehyung's eyes, he stood still with a serious face while looking somewhere, but suddenly he spoke!
Tae: 7pm!
We all got confused by what he said.
Then he turned his head towards me and spoke before leaving.
Tae: tomorrow! Be ready.

I couldn't utter a word and looked away as I saw him from the corner of his eyes leaving with Minho. He shuts the door and Nancy comes to me.
Nancy: y/n, u okay?
Y/n: n-no!!
Tears rolled down my cheecks!
Y/n: I don't want to marry him, he's so scary!!! How can I imagine to spend my whole life with him !!! I can't talk properly when he's around I don't want to live the rest of the life in suffocation!!!!
Y/n: Nancy!!! Please , I want to go back!

Nancy hugged me tightly!!

Nancy: shh!! It's alright sweety. Calm down!
Y/n: why is he like that!? Why does he hate me so much!
Nancy(thinks): I wish I could tell u everything y/n!
She rubbed my back while trying to calm me down!

After a while we broke the hug, she cupped my face and wiped my tears ..

Nancy: don't worry everything will be alright, come let's have dinner.
Y/n: I don't want to! T_T
Nancy: don't say that, u have to eat! Come on now.

I shook my head as No

Nancy: scared of him? He's not even at home now! The boys are out for their mission c'mon it's just u and me!

I looked up at her.

Nancy: u trust me right?
I nodded.

Nancy: then? C'mon Y/n it's all right! And I'm there with u okay?

She made me stand

Nancy: now go and wash your face and come down I'll be in the kitchen okay?
I nodded.

Nancy: btw i have to say, you do look so hot in this outfit. *Smirks*
Y/n: c'mon Nancy *blushes*

She giggled before leaving, i smiled to myself and went to washroom.

I splashed water on my face and looked up!
Y/n: forget about that bastard y/n! And think on how u can run away from this place!
I went out after changing to my normal wear and reached down!
It was evening , 5 pm already.

Y/n: Nancy?? Where are you!?
Nancy: I'm in the kitchen y/n!

I heard her voice from a distance not much far away though.
I walked towards her.

Y/n: should I help u with something?
Nancy: ah~ well just keep these sandwiches on the table over there and we'll eat.

I nodded and went to keep it on the table.
I looked around and saw the curtains.
Y/n: if u don't mind may I ask u something?
Nancy: yup go ahead.
Y/n: why do you always keep the curtains pulled in? The sunlight is good no?
Nancy : u-umm a-actually , we don't I mean they don't like sunlight much! And with this the house also stays cool so~
Y/n: oh (strange I thought) btw is it real that it becomes so cold that the people living in this house become cold themselves , not only skin but behaviour too.
Nancy chuckled
Y/n: but still, what's with the skin being so cold? It's not so cold in here tho.
Nancy: what do u mean?
Y/n: don't take me in opposite way..I mean it's regarding Taehyung ! When I met him for the first time, his touch was so cold and when yesterday he hurted me, tbh he's so strong! That in no time with his squeeze, blood started oozing out from my wrists. His touch is cold , he's so strong and h-his eyes?
Nancy: you saw all of that?
Y/n: do u mean I have to see more?
Nancy: n-no i mean - umm u continue.
Y/n: Nancy! He's really d-different!
Nancy: y/n~ you're overthinking!
Y/n: no I'm not!! Nancy!!
Nancy: you need to rest y/n it's nothing like that, I've been living with him since a while now I know he doesn't have all that the way you're thinking and all.
Y/n: maybe I'm stressed and imagining things ...well i don't wanna think about that! c'mon let's eat.
I pushed my doubts aside and sat to eat.

A/n's pov
Nancy let out a deep sigh of relief, she took the sandwiches and went to sit with y/n.

Y/n's pov
After eating by talking and all we got to know so much about eachother tbh it was so fun!
Nancy: hey y/n c'mon let's go outside in the garden for some fresh air...
Y/n: woah! There's a garden in here?
Nancy: yep c'mon let me show u!

We got up and went outside..

After walking for some while I looked up and found a beautiful garden!
My jaw dropped when I saw that....it was so so wonderful!!!

Y/n: OMG!! Look at the roses!! It's so pretty!! And woah!! The pond!! OMG!!! The woods could be seen from there and it was beautiful!!! But the fact that the house was in between the woods gave you goosebumps...like a bit scary vibe.

Y/n(thinks): I don't know but why do I feel like someone is looking at us from behind the woods..
Nancy: it's beautiful isn't it?
My thoughts got interrupted by her...
Y/n: yeah it's like a fairy land!
Nancy: c'mon let's go near the pond...

We went there and sat while observing the fishes and around, tbh I was with Nancy and this was the fact I wasn't scared rn!

After spending 1 and a half hours outside we thought of going back in. It was 7:30 now and was getting cold,
Nancy gets a call from Minho while you looked around, though the garden and woods were beautiful, u observed as it was getting dark, fog could be seen through the woods.

Nancy: yeah sure bye honey.

And she cuts the phone.

Y/n: everything good?
Nancy: yeah they just got stuck with one more meeting! Till now they might have been here but.. work u see.
Y/n: hmm..
Y/n: N-Nancy?
Nancy: hmm?
Y/n: shall w-we go inside n-now I mean-
Nancy: even u feel that?
Y/n: feel what?
Nancy: look at the woods around it gets so scary, uk after Minho showed me this I really wanted to come here but coming here alone...It's just that u don't get the vibes and it's uneasy.
Y/n: yeah! I'm confused how we both are feeling the same way?
Nancy: I really have no idea about that, but just look at this place, anyone would think this way if they come here. It feels as if someone has kept an eye over us. From those woods ! Look!
Y/n: Nancy you're scaring me now!! I am turning cold and look at the goosebumps!!
Nancy laughed
Nancy: pfft sorry, *laughs* well let's just get in now.
Y/n: yes.. please!
Soon we started going back .

After we came inside I felt relief...I don't know y but when we were coming back I felt someone was watching us from a far, like literally feeling that!

I quickly locked the doors..

Nancy: seems like you got really scared huh?
Y/n: idk I never felt that way before.
Nancy: let's do something fun to change that mood!
Y/n: fun?
Nancy: remember I told u about K-dramas.
Y/n: oh yeah!!! One of my favourite things!!!
Nancy : then let's watch.

She searched for some K-dramas while I went to washroom and after coming out I took blankets with me, it was really cold now.

Nancy: woah you brought blankets?
Y/n: yup! It's too cold!
Nancy: yeah I was about to bring from my room great that u brought, btw these clothes look good on u! (Talking about your new PJ's)
Y/n: oh thanks , btw I have to say you've got a good choice sister!
Nancy: yeah babe. *Winks*

We laughed and sat on the couch and covered ourselves with the blankets.

I shifted myself a bit closer to Nancy , idk I was feeling scared , the thing of running away was not at all coming in my mind rn.

Nancy chuckled at me shifting closer to her.

Nancy: pfft! Y/n it's okay! There are guards out there and so many bodyguards too. Who are here around our house 24/7 don't worry.
I sighed in relief, she caressed my cheecks and we started watching the K-drama.

After 3 hours...
Y/n: WHY DO THEY HAVE TO END IT HERE!!! PLAY THE NEXT EPISODE NOW!!
Nancy: ikr!!! WHY THE HELL THEY ARE SO ADDICTING!! I WANNA KNOW WHAT HAPPENED TO HER!!
we played the next episode.

Y/n: can't believe she was dreaming that!
Nancy: pfft...btw I like the lead hero *smirks*
Y/n: want me to tell this to Minho oppa*smirks back*
Nancy: pfft *laughed out*
Y/n: u know he's just so fine! He's my favourite actor! And in this kdrama just look how caring and loving he is, better than that bastard(I whispered this last line but Nancy heard it)
Nancy: yeah he's totally different than Taehyung though.
Y/n: I mean there's no comparison unnie! I always wanted that if one day somehow I get married my husband would be loving , caring and I would always feel comfortable around him! But with Taehyung it's totally the opposite! He's just not at all my type!
Nancy: I am sorry y/n, I can't do anything, we have to follow his orders though...
Y/n: argh!!!
Nancy: ooh btw did i just hear "somehow you get married?"
Y/n: pfft, yeah, i just never wanted to get married when i was young, like who doesn't think that! Every girl wants to live an independent life.
Nancy: yeah, even i used to think that way, but with age, as we got introduced to maturity, we realised that it's important , important to find a life partner.
Y/n: but i just never thought I'll get a man like him ! Idk how will I survive!?

Suddenly the front doors open revealing Taehyung , Minho and 6 others.

We stood up to greet them.

Minho: woah you're still up? I thought u might have gone to sleep.
Nancy: yeah were just busy watching this K-drama.
Minho : oh which one is it...
Ah~ this ...(he speaks while looking at TV) it's really a good choice though *laughs*
Nancy: why are u laughing at that.
Minho: nothing just good to see my wife enjoying and taking out time for herself so just felt happy.

Y/n: awww you two are so sweet!
Nancy blushed ...

??: Hey beautiful!

I looked at my side as I saw a boy referring to me.
I widened my eyes at his words.
He chuckled at my reaction .
??: Lol btw I'm Hoseok! You're my hope , I'm your hope , I'm J-HOPE..
Y/n: is it J-HOPE or Hoseok?
Hobi: real name is Hoseok but u can call me J-HOPE or hobi ..
Y/n: ah~ sweet! Nice to meet you Hobi!
Hobi: nice to meet u too.
??: Ahem..
We looked on our side, and saw Taehyung looking at us.

Y/n(thinks): ah! Him again?

But suddenly someone spoke..
??: Ooh! Hi , have we met before?
Y/n: Hi, um i don't think so, btw I'm Y/n.
??: Nice to meet you Y/n , I'm world wide handsome Jin!
I giggled at his reply
Jin: no srsly!
Y/n: sure, y not ! U r handsome.

He smiled at me ..
Jin: hope to see u around Y/n!
I smiled at him.
Suga: I'm just going to sleep.

Nancy: don't forget to take a bath like others will be!
Suga: argh!!!
We laughed at him except Taehyung..
Yeonjun: hey Y/n! Yeonjun here.

Y/n: oh hey!
??: Hey there I'm Felix nice to meet you!

Y/n: nice to meet you too!
After introduction with so many of them they went to their respective rooms.
Minho: alright then we'll go and yup don't forget I'll join you too!
Nancy: sure..
Taehyung also left with him without saying a thing. I rolled my eyes and went to sit with Nancy and continue the drama.
It was totally dark now! Only the tv light was coming...

After 30 minutes ..
Nancy: woah! Next episode is the last one and it's lengthy!! Let's watch this!!
Y/n: what are we waiting for!
Minho: woah!! Is it the last one.
We looked at him, he walked down the stairs towards us, but I also saw Taehyung coming with him while scrolling on his phone.
They two came down sat near us.
We two on one sofa and the boys on other one while they looked at the screen.
Nancy: u guys came at the right time!! It's the last episode!!
They both looked at us , but I didn't dare to look at them.
After a while , everyone were silent , I looked at Nancy and found that she was a bit sleepy. Minho observed her too and decided to sit beside her, she opened her eyes when he sat beside him, she chuckled and snuggled onto his shoulder. I smiled at them, but suddenly I felt the side of my couch going down a bit revealing someone sat beside me too.
I looked towards that side and found Taehyung sitting beside me as he observed I was looking at him he smirked while looking at the screen and then turned towards me, I quickly turned my head towards the screen.
He puts his arm around my shoulder and looked at the screen.
Taehyung whispered..
Tae: u greeted everyone but not your fiance~ huh?
Y/n: fiance my foot!
Tae: What did u say?
I didn't repeat it again.
I kept quite , I'd didn't wanted this to go far! Ik he's not like normal ppl...
Taehyung: hm better.
I was extremely scared rn he was just beside me!! And his arm around my shoulder , I tried to push away my thoughts by looking at the TV.

15 mins later
I looked at Nancy and saw she was already half asleep on Minho's shoulder while he watched the Drama.
I kept watching the drama ignoring the fact that I was sleepy too, I was extremely tired rn! But didn't wanted to sleep as i wanted to know the ending of this drama so badly!
(You know how addicting they are.)

A/n's pov
Without knowing u fell asleep , u were so tired that u just needed bed and wherever u feel comfy you'll sleep, fighting hard with sleep, your slumber won, without knowing you closed your eyes as your head automatically got rested on Taehyung's shoulder.
A/n's pov ends

Taehyung's pov
I was busy watching the drama when I felt something heavy on my shoulder, I looked in that direction and found y/n sleeping peacefully while her head rested on my shoulder and the blanket covered till her nose.

A/n's pov
He was engrossed in you when suddenly his thoughts got interrupted by Minho.

Minho: looks like they were really tired..
Tae: hmm..
Minho: well the drama is over now , you take yours to her room I'll take mine.
Taehyung nodded and Minho picked up Nancy in his arms as they went towards their room.
Tae looked at you as he heard tiny snores coming from her your side.

Taehyung's pov
Putting away the blanket I gently picked her up, I looked down to see if she was okay. I saw her pouty lips as she held my shirt with her other lil palm.

Opening the door of her room, i went inside as i gently layed her down on the bed and covered her with sheets.

Before leaving I looked if everything was okay in her room or not.
The curtains were pulled together the windows were locked, everything was perfect, I switched off the lights and then headed off to my work place.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.3K 311 51
𝐓𝐘𝐏𝐄: 🔲 General Fiction | ✔️ Taekook ff | 🔲 Non-Fiction 𝗗𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗦𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗱: 07.29.2023 𝗗𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗙𝗶𝗻𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗲𝗱: 09.12.2023 ...
1.6K 79 15
This is the story of 7 vampires and their enemies who are vampires too but no one knows about their secret . Vampires have their own village where a...
96.5K 4.2K 67
'𝗵𝗲 𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗸𝘀 𝗮𝘁 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗵𝗲 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗶𝘀𝗲𝗱 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗶𝘀.' - - - - He pinned you against the locker, slowly leani...
15.9K 704 30
"please" She begged him in audible broken voice but he said nothing and kept staring her. after couple of minutes he got up and turned to leave. Y/n...