Tสœแด‡ แดษชแด…ษดษชษขสœแด› ส™ษชแด›แด‡ (Taehyungร—Y...

็”ฑ Violetficsfor7

" ๐–๐‡๐˜ ๐ƒ๐Ž ๐” ๐‡๐€๐“๐„ ๐Œ๐„ ๐’๐Ž ๐Œ๐”๐‚๐‡! " "๐‚๐Ž๐™ ๐‰๐”๐’๐“ ๐๐„๐‚๐€๐”๐’๐„ ๐Ž๐… ๐˜๐Ž๐” , ๐˜๐Ž๐”'๐•๐„ ๐... ๆ›ดๅคš

Part-1
Part-2
Part-3
Part-4
Part-5
Part-6
Part-7
Part-8
Part-9
Part-10
Part-11
Part-12
Part-13
Part-14
Part-15
Part-16
Part-18
Part-19
Part-20
Part-21
Part-22
Part-23
Part-24
Part-25
Part-26
Part-27
Part-28
Part-29
Part-30
Part-31
Part-32
Part-33
Part-34
Part-35
Part-36
Part-37
Part-38
Part-39
Part-40
Part-41
Part-42
Part-43
Part-44
Part-45
Part-46
Part-47
Part-48
Part-49
Part-50
Part-51
Part-52
Part-53
Part-54
Part-55
Part-56
Part-57
Part-58
Part-59
Part-60
Part-61
Author's note

Part-17

374 22 0
็”ฑ Violetficsfor7

Nancy: so what do you do?
Y/n: I work in a blogging company...
Nancy: oh so you're a blogger!
Y/n nods
Nancy: well that's one of dream jobs! Feels good that you're living my dream
Y/n chuckled a bit...
Y/n: btw how many people are here in this house...
Nancy: Well u see it's umm wait Lemme count...9 but including u now 10
Y/n: what!? Woah !
Nancy giggled at her ...
Nancy: ooh btw I forgot to tell! Minho and I have to go somewhere tomorrow so don't worry we'll come back soon okay...
Y/n looked up at her with a lil uneasiness filled in her eyes..
Y/n: o-okay..
Nancy smiled at her and after finishing the dinner she went away .

Y/n's pov...
After she went away ,I went to bed, but after an hour or two of twisting and turning I got up, turned on the lights of my room and wandered around, coz I wasn't able to sleep, his red eyes kept coming in my mind again and Mark's gunshot was ringing in my ears again and again. I remembered how scared I got when I first met him while it was raining...is he a VAMPIRE? This thought kept coming in my head, but I denied thinking it's in fantasy only not in real life maybe I'm hallucinating that's it!
After that I looked at the curtains, they were pulled close I thought maybe the night view outside will help me to sleep. I went and pushed the curtains to each side so that my room gets some light. When I looked at the window I found its a sliding glass window and immediately an idea came in my mind.
Y/n: woah!! I can run away!!!
I went near it and tried sliding it but it was locked from outside!!!

Y/n: argh!!!!!! He already knew I'll be in this room so he locked it!! Aish!

I was frustrated with everything , I just wanted to go out and go to Mark!
But I know I have to wait for an opportunity!

So I went to restroom to wash my face, to wash off the uneasiness and my thoughts, and to remind myself of being positive!
After wiping my face with a towel I turned the knob and reached out!
But to my surprise, the lights that I had turned on were off!! And it was totally dark in my room! I remember I pushed away the curtains but who pulled em back again!!?
I looked around confused but I couldn't see anyone there, it was so dark anyways, instead of that i was able to feel someone's presence in my room..

Whenever I feel something creepy all I do is , I know where the bed is so I jump straight from my place in bed and cover myself with blanket, while holding my knees together so that no witch tries to pull my legs! I thought this and was about to run towards my bed but ...
Y/n: Ouch!!!!
My head bumped into something really hard!! I backed away a bit and looked up while rubbing my head!
In the darkness I could see a figure standing in front of me!
I slowly started taking steps backwards as I looked at the figure from head to toe! It was a manly figure...when suddenly I heard a deep chuckle.
And with that the figure started walking towards me while I took my steps back ,
The figure kept coming near me , I could feel goosebumps all over my body and my heartbeat too!
But suddenly my back hit the wall and I knew it was a dead end now!!
I was hella scared and I screamed for help but!
Y/n: HEL-
He quickly kept his palm on my mouth and came more close to me ....I could see his eyes in the blue light coming from outside a bit ... basically it was streetlight which was coming inside and it fell on our eyes....I could see his hair coming on his forehead and his eyes were......eyes were beautiful!!!! They were yellow! And they calmed me alot! But coz this person can do anything I started struggling to free myself but he tightened his grip on my mouth and my wrist...
??: Shh!!! Calm down!!
(He whispered in his deep /husky voice)

When my heartbeat calmed down from how it was before he loosened his grip and removed his hand from my mouth as I breathed from my mouth, i noticed his hand went behind me, I was really tensed what he was going to do....but suddenly he switched on the lights and backed away ...I looked at him and ...
Y/n: You!!!!?????
Taehyung looked at me but didn't say a word...
Y/n: what are u doing here!?
Tae: just came to warn you!
Y/n: f-for....
Taw: don't push the curtains away, they might see u! And it'll be dangerous for everyone! Including YOU!
Y/N: Who will!?
He started walking towards the exit, with his hand in his lower's pocket while he answered...
Tae: it's none of your business ! Now go to sleep!
He shut the door and I could see his shadow going away from the lil space between the door and the floor.
I let out a deep sigh....he was too close! Imagine a person you're scared of as hell, but u hate him too, standing in front of u, that too this close !!

I pushed away my thoughts and went to sleep...I went inside the covers and without knowing I drifted off to sleep!

Next morning:
I was in the bathroom doing my chores ...Nancy had already given me some clothes for today....I took a warm shower while thinking about Nancy being so nice!
Y/n: she's an angel! I am sorry coz of me you're facing problems Nancy!

She was helping me so much but I couldn't do anything I felt useless!
Plus I can't even go back to my office!

After drying my hair and wearing my clothes I heard my stomach growl!

Y/n: ow!! Calm down!

I came outside and my eyes fell on my pearl bracelet...I don't have any idea how it came on my wrist and how it turned into a bracelet from a neckpiece? I wanted to put it away from my eyes as it reminded me of my that creepy dream and that pendant from which a black cloud like thing came out!
I knew something was wrong with it and has some connection , but I already have this problem rn, that is TAEHYUNG!!! I rolled my eyes at his thought and went towards my side table .
Y/n: I'll look into this matter after I get the opportunity to run away from here...
I opened the drawer below it and kept it inside and shut it!
I sat on the bed when suddenly I heard a knock on my door.

Maid: mam your breakfast!
I nodded and she kept my breaky in my bed and went away after bowing towards me.
I sat and had my breakfast accompanied by my thoughts.
After eating , maid took the utensils away, i was just getting bored sitting here, not able to do anything! Just locked in one room, neither do I have the phone or any work to do!
So i gathered up my courage and decided to go outside.

After a few minutes..
I stepped outside my room coz I was really feeling uncomfortable staying in one room and that too with curtains pulled in...so suffocating it was...
I knew it was risky coz of that bastard ! I rolled my eyes when I thought about him , I didn't even realise I had stepped down the stairs while thinking about that stupid!
I looked up after realising I walked a bit far from my room, the corridor was all empty, looking left and right, I noticed ,no one could be seen and it was darkened by pulling the curtains. I just don't know why but a cold vibe went down my back. I didn't feel good down here , my room was better than this environment.
So I quickly turned around to walk back upstairs to reach my room but as soon as I turned I gasped and took aback ....

That bastard was leaning towards the pillar (wall) while standing in front of a room,with his hands folded and smirking at me!!
Taehyung: scared....of your... bastard.
I quickly looked up at him , did he really said that word!? But how-
He let out a chuckle at me , he was super scary tbh! In sweatshirt and in his PJs.
But suddenly his expressions changed to serious one ...

He kept staring deep in my soul without saying word with a cold expression....I was really uncomfy! Y is he always like that!!!
Y/n: i-i sh-should g-go...
With that I rushed towards my room!

A/n's pov
Taehyung let out a chuckle after she ran away ! He takes some files and calls someone.
Tae: yes, everything is ready we'll go there at 4 pm .
With that he went in his room and went under his covers and went to sleep while hugging a pillow.
His room was totally dark...he loves darkness btw...after a few minutes he gets a call from his dad...
Opening his one eye he looked at his phone that was buzzing , he got up a bit and saw the caller ID , he whined, when he saw it was his dad!
Tae: hello( frustrated)
His dad: Are u going to come or not !? I asked u to call me and inform! But look at you! Are u even serious for your position and future or not!
Taehyung rolled his eyes , thinking he started again!
Tae: dad! I was busy with my work , I hardly got time to talk to her-
His dad: I DON'T WANT ANY EXCUSES !! DID U GET THAT! Can't u see how risky your position is rn! Your wedding needs to be done ASAP!!! And you're coming at xxxx hotel tomorrow at 7pm with her!
Before Tae could speak something his dad cuts the phone..he let's out a sigh and spoke to himself....
Tae: I don't even love her! It was coz of u that I said she's my future wife! Argh! Well don't worry I'll just use her! and it's something for about 2 months or something , till that time my position will be maintained and then no use of her and about future, so I'm actually gonna stay this young forever so no need, i can take care of myself very well! About Y/n.. I'll make her sign the divorce papers then!
Tae: she's of no use ! Just that she's the only one through which I can get my position .
He agrees to his opinion and nods to himself ,feeling a bit proud while smiling to himself he went off to sleep!
A/n's pov ends

Y/n's pov...
Here I was back in my room! I realised my room is the only one that gives me my vibes maybe coz only I was here so~ I found a TV in my room so I decided to watch it...after looking at the remote for some time and getting a rough idea with its working ... finally after an hour I clicked on a channel and it showed a Korean movie.
I was almost done with it though so I decided to watch it ...anyways....
4hours later....
I gasped when I looked at the clock it was 2 pm! OMG!!! So much time I have wasted but then I remembered I don't have anything to do and just sit here and do nothing! When suddenly I get a knock on my door....I gulped when I thought of who it would be!?
I , giving birth to positive vibes in my negative minded brain after I came in this place , opened the door...
Y/n: please be Nancy, please please!!
I turned the knob and yess it was Nancy!!!!!!
I hugged her tightly!!!
Y/n: so greatful you're here!!!!
Nancy: woah!! Everything good !?
I broke the hug , nodded and we walked inside after locking the door .
We sat on the bed and I saw she was holding a few bags in her hands.
Y/n: woah!! You went for shopping!!
Nancy: ahh~ sort of , I mean , it's for you!
Y/n: f-for me!?
Nancy nodded...
She opened a bag and pulled out some of the new clothes for me!
Y/n: woah!!! N-Nancy!?
Nancy: shh!! Ik u might have felt a bit awkward while wearing my clothes , well it's normal though! So me and Minho decided to bring u some clothes and .
I reached out to hug her but she stopped me teasingly...
Nancy: and....and....and....
While showing me her palm..
I looked at her confused....
She puts her hand inside a bag and what she pulled out brought tears in my eyes...
Y/n: N-Nancy....!?...
Nancy: couldn't do much but , I thought this might make u feel happy!
She brought me a photoframe of me with Mark and Stacy! And my parents !! I remember when they came to visit me Mark and Stacy were more than excited!! We captured this moment in here...
I moved my hand over it trying to feel them! I know till now my parents would also be knowing about me being lost! I wish I could be with them!
I kept it aside and hugged Nancy!!
Y/n: you're an angel Nancy!!! Thank you guys so much!!! I mean so so so much!! For thinking about me....
I started crying in her embrace but in silent, but she got to know as a tear rolled down my eyes to cheecks to her shoulder!
Nancy: huh!!?? Y/n-iee!!
She wiped my tears while cupping my cheecks...
Y/n: I'm sorry Nancy!
Nancy: sorry!? For what!?
Y/n: for being a problem! U did all this for me!? I can't even tell u how blessed I'm to get you both , even in this situation when I feel lost and lonely u and Minho oppa are the ones giving me vibes of my family! Thank you! And I'm srsly sorry!
I started crying a bit more as I felt useless!!
Nancy : u don't need to sweet heart!! And who said you're creating a trouble for us! You aren't! Moreover, I'm so happy that I got a girl in this house!! A sister , I would love to share my things with, a sister I would love to spend my time with, a sister I would love to dress up!! You came yesterday but have become so much to me Y/n!!! You're not a problem but a problem solver!! Don't say like that. U just called Minho oppa , right!?
I nodded..
Nancy: then just take me as your unnie! That's all !
I smiled at her and she hugged me,after a few seconds we broke the hug.
I smiled at her with a thankful face and trusting eyes.
Y/n: ooh! Btw where is Minho oppa!?
Nancy: ah~ poor vam- I mean thing, poor thing, I took him out in his sleeping time, he's sleeping rn.
Y/n: sleeping time? Oh u mean afternoon nap!
Nancy: y-yeah exactly!
Y/n: okay okay .....I see he must be tired right , coz of all that you've brought!
Nancy giggled and agreed...
Nancy: btw ...um did you have a talk with Tae?
When she spoke that jerk's name my smile dropped....
Nancy: no I mean, did he tell u something ?
Y/n: regarding?
Nancy: oh then he must have not.
Y/n: he didn't talk to me and neither did I.
Nancy chuckled at my reply and looked away.
Y/n: what's in that bag?
Nancy: I'll show u after he tells it!
Y/n: what does he have to tell me?

็นผ็บŒ้–ฑ่ฎ€

You'll Also Like

3.3K 189 18
When vampires exist in this world, who come out at night to hunt for humans, Y/N, a girl who was diagnosed with depression and had no will to live an...
50 Shades of Blood ็”ฑ Mahisi

็ฅž็ง˜ / ้ฉšๆ‚š

687 18 7
Mystery Thriller and Romance Warning content: cheating, crime scenes, murder, betrayal "We were never meant to be. And I think you knew that from th...
Nox | Taehyung x Reader ็”ฑ rain

ๅŒไบบๅฐ่ชช

5.3K 347 10
It has been centuries since the noble vampire Taehyung has allowed himself to want another. He had thought his emotions under control, his chilled he...
29.4K 1K 24
"forget a princess! I wanna be a vampire...." "As you wish?" _________________________________________ y/n a normal living girl, orphan but with the...