Tสœแด‡ แดษชแด…ษดษชษขสœแด› ส™ษชแด›แด‡ (Taehyungร—Y...

By Violetficsfor7

" ๐–๐‡๐˜ ๐ƒ๐Ž ๐” ๐‡๐€๐“๐„ ๐Œ๐„ ๐’๐Ž ๐Œ๐”๐‚๐‡! " "๐‚๐Ž๐™ ๐‰๐”๐’๐“ ๐๐„๐‚๐€๐”๐’๐„ ๐Ž๐… ๐˜๐Ž๐” , ๐˜๐Ž๐”'๐•๐„ ๐... More

Part-1
Part-2
Part-3
Part-4
Part-5
Part-6
Part-7
Part-8
Part-9
Part-10
Part-11
Part-12
Part-13
Part-14
Part-15
Part-17
Part-18
Part-19
Part-20
Part-21
Part-22
Part-23
Part-24
Part-25
Part-26
Part-27
Part-28
Part-29
Part-30
Part-31
Part-32
Part-33
Part-34
Part-35
Part-36
Part-37
Part-38
Part-39
Part-40
Part-41
Part-42
Part-43
Part-44
Part-45
Part-46
Part-47
Part-48
Part-49
Part-50
Part-51
Part-52
Part-53
Part-54
Part-55
Part-56
Part-57
Part-58
Part-59
Part-60
Part-61
Author's note

Part-16

388 20 2
By Violetficsfor7

Tae: My fiance~

Wait a damn second!!! When did I agree to this!!?? I looked at him in shock while he just smirked while looking at his dad, knowing he was smirking to me !
Tae's dad: she-
Tae: come some another day dad rn we're busy!

Leaving his dad dumbfounded he grabbed my wrist and dragged me inside the house.

The guards opened the door and we went inside.

Tbh the beautiful it was from outside it's actually more than pretty inside! I looked around like a baby! It was beautiful!!! When I looked in the living room I found two men sitting there one was the same who was in the car sitting beside Taehyung (Minho) but i had no idea about the other one.
They were checking some files while that another one was drinking red wine , I never found a wine that red before! But maybe they're rich so their wines are also extraordinary! I nodded to myself slightly.
Tae: Suga hyung! I need u in my cabin for a sec. Please come.
The guy drinking the wine stood up while glaring at me, idk y but I could feel goosebumps going through my body rn!
I looked at Minho and he looked at Taehyung , idk what was going on they both were staring at eachother , seems like telepathy is going on, but ik it doesn't exist in this century so I was a bit confused!
A/n's pov
Basically they were doing telepathy, but u being unaware of the fact that they're vampires you didn't think about that.
Y/n's pov
They looked more like lovers staring at eachother , but suddenly they both looked at me !!!
A/n's pov
Coz they just heard what u thought about them.

Y/n's pov
Taehyung turned towards me as I held my head down, not in the current stage of facing this guy!

He looked down at me while speaking to Minho!

Taehyung: Take her to her room rn!

His voice was deep and husky! Idk but I can't belive he's the same person I met outside the hospital!

Taehyung left with Suga, when Minho came to me, I was shaking terribly coz of Taehyung!
His voice and appearance idk but something is not normal in this person I can feel it!
I was lost in my thoughts when Minho kept his hand on my shoulder to gain my attention.
I got a bit scared when he did that , I looked up at him.

He takes away his hand while saying..

Minho: sorry , didn't mean to scare you!
I looked down while nodding!
Minho: umm , don't worry u come with me I'll show u your room! My wife will come to you after that , you can open up with her she's really sweet!

I slightly nodded as he took me to my room.

We reached inside ,while I looked around!
I never got such an opportunity btw! It was so beautiful!!! My jaw was dropped already , Minho turned around and looked at me , he chuckled a bit at my reaction and said..
Minho: well that's true it's your new room .....for now!
I looked at him with a confused expression.
Minho: (sighs) you don't need to think hard.....Umm my wife would be coming.. till the time wander around your room!

With that he smiled and left while closing the door!

I walked towards the side table then the closets , it was all empty ! Why do they have so many rooms?

I walked around and went near the glass window , standing beside it I looked outside at the rain.
Eventually tears started building up when I saw the rain, I remembered how me , Stacy and Mark used to play in the puddles when it rained! We used to have so much fun!
I closed my eyes and remembered that time when we were all happy together , ignoring the fact that tears were rolling down my cheecks.

Meanwhile back at Y/n's place ...

Stacy and Martha were crying thinking about Y/n and looking at Mark! Martha was comforting Stacy who was totally broken.

The News reporters were taking their reports while Stacy and Martha's faces were blurred and Mark was being put on the stretcher and being taken inside the ambulance!

News reporter: that's all till now , when we'll get more news about that lost girl and who did this we'll inform you, until then , stay safe ..
Stacy(murmured): Y/n where are you T_T .
Martha: wherever she is I hope she's fine! T_T
They cried while hugging eachother from side.

Back at Taehyung's place:-

I was lost in my thoughts , my eyes closed thinking about Mark and how that stupid shot him without even listening to him! Tears were rolling down my cheecks , I was sorry for Mark, when I felt a soft hand going around my cheecks and wiping my tears away.
I quickly opened my eyes and got a bit scared.
??: Relax!! You don't have to get scared of me.
My heartbeat relaxed when I saw a girl standing in front of me , just ig a few years older than me not much!
??: Hey! I'm Nancy!

Y/n: are y-you..-
Nancy: yes I am Minho's wife.
She gave me a bright smile!
Y/n: n-nice to meet you! I smiled back , well it was a weak one though...
Nancy: nice to meet you too!
She grabbed my wrist and we went towards the bed...
Nancy: don't worry Y/n everything will be alright!
Y/n: nothing will! He shot my best friend , who was more like a brother to me! Without even knowing his reason or listening to him that Taehyung just shot him ! And I ..-I just kept struggling to free myself to help him!

I started crying with that!

Why did he do that!!! I hate him!!!

Nancy hugged my tightly while patting my back!
Nancy: it's okay sweety! It's okay! Everything will turn out to be perfect! Trust me !
I wiped my tears and we broke the hug while I still looked down at the carpet.
Nancy: hey , let me just bring u some of my clothes! Then we'll eat ! What do u say?
I didn't know how to reply to that.
Nancy: how stupid I am! Pfft!! U wait here , I'll bring the clothes for u, till then just freshen up yourself okay!?
I nodded slightly...
She smiled at me and hugged me tightly before leaving!
When she was about to open the door Minho knocked and Nancy opened the door.
Minho: Umm..Y/n, Taehyung is calling u in his cabin.
Nancy looked back at me worriedly, I sighed and went with Minho towards his cabin.

Outside his cabin..
Minho was standing in front of the gate while I stood behind him looking around.
After a minute a man walked out of his room it was Suga , he looked at me and his walk slowed down! His look was more like a glare like before, ....
What's wrong with this man!
When Minho called me and asked me to go inside.

I went in as Minho shut the door behind me, now it was only me and him in the room.
I looked at him , he was working on his computer dedicatedly, his eyes looked up at me while his head still down and hand writing something on the paper,
I quickly turned my head away.
Taehyung: come, and sit here.

He asked wait commanded me to go and sit in front of him!

I slowly walked towards him and sat in front of him while looking down.

Being all nervous rn, i couldn't help but start fidgeting with my fingers , after a minute or two he looked up at me , turned his computer screen towards me and asked me to look , while he kept his arms crossed on the table and looked at me.

I looked up at the screen and saw a video of Mark being lifted up on the stretcher and being taken to the hospital while Martha and Stacy were crying.

Without knowing tears built up in my eyes , I quickly looked away, while letting my tears roll down my cheecks.
He turned the screen towards himself and I wiped off my tears.
Taehyung: just called u to watch this!

I didn't speak a word I was hurt and was fuming with anger for him!

Taehyung: Maybe till now you might have seen your new room! Right?

I looked away while still looking down...

He waited for my reply for a while but I didn't reply...I just wanted to kill him rn!
But soon he stood up and walked towards me ...
He kneeled down beside me and turned the chair towards him , and made me look in his eyes.
Taehyung: ig I asked u something.
I looked away
Taehyung: dont try to act smart ! U don't know the consequences!
He said while patting his gun.
I slowly looked at him
Taehyung: good girl...
He stood up, followed by me as I went towards the door, when I reached there he spoke...
Taehyung: well from now on you have to follow my every command! Did u get it! don't think I'll go easy on you for any sort of reason.
He spoke while smirking and looking outside.
I was burning in anger already...
Y/n(murmured): I just want to kill you!!

But it was enough for him to hear that....
Taehyung: what did u just say!?
He looked at me with anger.
Y/n: none of your business!!
Idk from where i got this courage to talk to him like that!?

I reached out my hand to open the gate but-
Y/n: Aahh!!!
He pinned me towards the door and held my wrists tightly beside my head !!
Taehyung: Don't you think you're being too much!! Remember one thing! the more you try to act smart the more I'll hurt you! U don't even know who I am!!

With every word his grip tightened ,

Y/n: T-Tae-Taehyung s-stop it hurts!!
He kept tightening it while I tried to free myself , it hurts so much!!!
Tears started coming down my cheecks due to the pain!
When I felt my wrist started to bleed ...
Y/n: T-taehyung it's b-bleeding!!!!aah!!
With that he left my wrists and I looked at them...they were bleeding fr!
I looked up at him and he was staring at them!!
That's when I saw his eyes turning r-red!!!! He looked more like a devil now!! He kept walking towards me while my back was still hitting the door...I couldn't even run away he was so close to me...
He smirked while looking at me and leaned towards my ear...
I quickly shut my eyes !!!
Soon he whispered something...
Taehyung: Run , before it's too late!
He turned the knob of the door and without thinking twice I ran away towards my room!!

When I reached out , everyone those who were busy with their work started looking at me !!

I reached my room and shut the door!
I cried while putting my head on the bed and kneeling down on the ground!

Suddenly I heard opening and closing of the door...
Nancy: oh no!! Y/n u okay!?

She came running towards me and hugged me tightly , I hugged her back!!
She started patting my head and being in her embrace I slowly calmed down!
We broke the hug when Minho came inside the room and she helped me sit on the bed.
Nancy looked at my wrists.
Nancy: oh no!!
Minho: he's like this only! Y can't he control!
Nancy: don't worry let me bring the first aid kit...
Minho ruffled my hair to calm me and went with Nancy.

In their room..
Minho: you have to do this uk! It's only u who can understand her.
Nancy: I will ! I'll give my best , she's gonna be a part of this family anyways!

Minho smiled and Nancy took some clothes and first aid kit with her.

She wiped the wound and banded it.

Nancy: does it feel better!?
Y/n: yes it d-does , thank you!

After that the maid brought food inside my room for both of us and we ate...

Nancy: I'm so happy I got u here! Finally a girl is gonna be a part of this family! I waited for so long!

Y/n didn't speak anything...

Nancy: what's wrong?
Y/n: i- I'm sorry Nancy but , I don't think that I'll be able to marry this guy!
Nancy: I can understand dear! But the thing is you can't deny it anymore! He'll make it happen!
Y/n: y out of so many he only chose me!!!
Nancy: I don't know sweety! Only he knows about his decisions, And the boys but they can't share it with us coz of their work.
Y/n: I just hate him more than hate!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 79 15
This is the story of 7 vampires and their enemies who are vampires too but no one knows about their secret . Vampires have their own village where a...
29.8K 1K 24
"forget a princess! I wanna be a vampire...." "As you wish?" _________________________________________ y/n a normal living girl, orphan but with the...
5.8K 1K 35
*editing small details and tense but you can proceed to read* โ€ขRed was never beautiful for him, but he made him want to bath in his crimson loveโ€ข โWh...
8.3K 311 51
๐“๐˜๐๐„: ๐Ÿ”ฒ General Fiction | โœ”๏ธ Taekook ff | ๐Ÿ”ฒ Non-Fiction ๐——๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ ๐—ฆ๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑ: 07.29.2023 ๐——๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ ๐—™๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฑ: 09.12.2023 ...