Is this Love? (Jin,Jungkook f...

By heyystobit__

"I don't know that what is happening to me? I want to meet her again. I wish that I can be her friend atleast... More

Characters
Part 1 (~ ̄³ ̄)~
Who is she? (・o・)
Is it real? :0
Just friends..!! ;-)
What's happening..uhmm!? ;)
Finally...!! ꒰⑅ᵕ༚ᵕ꒱˖♡
Proposal... ^_^
How to tell her..!? (。•́︿•̀。)
Confession.. (。♡‿♡。)
Surprise..!! ✧\(>o<)ノ✧
Decision time... (-_-メ)
Starry Nights...(◍•ᴗ•◍)✧*。
Truth Untold...乁( •_• )ㄏ
Just a game...!! (๑'•.̫ • '๑)
New chapter...!! ^_^
Budding Love.. (ʘᴗʘ✿)
Only For You.. o((*^▽^*))o
Jealousy..(. ❛ ᴗ ❛.)
Surprise Time..!! ヾ(*'O'*)/
Get ready for punishment..!! 🌚
Love and Truth...!!
Coz u r special...!! ♡(ӦvӦ。)
Party Party Yeah...!! ┏(^0^)┛
It's Enough...!! 🖐️
I trust you..!! 🤞
Rejection or acceptance..!?
This is Love..!!❤️🤝

With you.. ;-)

50 5 0
By heyystobit__

​Kishita's pov
Uff..!! Jin oppa was so drunk that he couldn't even walk properly, so I had to bring him in the room myself.
Jennifer was busy in handling V, so I had to take jin oppa myself.

Finally we r in room..!!

Jin oppa was laughing without any reason.

So I asked him," what happened oppa? Y r u laughing so much?"

He said," hahaha.. I was just thinking about ur face when suga asked about the kiss and I told everyone that u kissed me first. U looked so shy."

Kishi~ ಠωಠ u r so mean.

Jin~ aahhh.. I am not.. I just said the truth.

Kishi~ but it was so awkward.

Jin~ hahahah...!! R u angry?

Kishi~ yess..!! I am..!!

Kishita's pov~ when I said that i m angry, I thought that he will hug me or say sorry to me. But what he did was unexpected...!! Really..! But what can we expect from WWH kim seokjin.

Jin said," okay..so u wanna fight..?? Come on..!! I m ready..!!"

Kishi's pov~ really..!? Man, u wanna fight with ur gf..??

Ofcourse jin oppa can do anything.

Kishita~ okay, i m ready..!!

As soon as I said that, jin oppa threw a pillow on my face.
I got so angry that I also did the same.

Just a few minutes later, the room was messed up coz of pillow's fur.
All we could listen was just the sound of my and jin oppa's laughter.

Hahaha..we enjoyed this pillow fight alot.
Now both of us were so tired that we stopped fighting and were just lying on the bed.
I was about to go but Jin Oppa held my hand and asked me to stay with him.

I just said,"okay."

He said," btw u remember hobi's question in the game?"

I got a little bit hesitant and just said," no..i don't remember."

Jin oppa said," aah.. don't be so smart."

I said," i need to go now. I am sleepy."

Jin oppa said," but i m not and he winked at me."

I blushed so hard, he came closer to me and said, " u wanna do that so that we can take a sip next time whenever someone asks that question?"

My eyes automatically got closed when he said that.
I said," no...!!"

I walked towards the door. I was blushing so much and my face was covered with my hands.

I was about to open the door but I felt a touch from behind.

He was holding me from behind.
I didn't turned my face towards him but I could feel that he wasn't wearing his shirt.

I kept on standing still. I was frozen.
He moved his hand over my face giving me shivers.
I couldn't control myself anymore, I just closed my eyes, closed the door again and turned towards him.
He came more closer and started kissing on my neck. I was not in my senses anymore. I hugged him more tightly and my hands moved on his bare back.
As I was about to give in, he moved back and was about to go.
I came back into my senses and opened my eyes.

I back hugged him and asked," what happened oppa?"

He said," what.? U Don't wanna do it..right..huh..!?

I said," really..!! After doing all this , u r saying this.!? I am not in my senses anymore..!!"

I came in front of him and hugged him.

He just laughed and said," okay, sorry..hahaha..!!"

He made me sit on the bed and started opening my shirt's buttons... I held his hand and he looked at me and said,"its ok...if u r not comfortable...we should sleep then."

And then he just smiled.

Omg... I don't know how I deserve this man. He is really a gentleman.

I said," no... I can never feel uncomfortable with u. I love you."

He came closer to me and asked," r u sure?"

I replied,"Yes"

Then he opened my shirt's buttons and laid down on the bed with me.
He put a blanket on both of us.

(Okay, that's it.. thanku (๑•﹏•))

Jk's pov
Hahaha...we enjoyed a lot..she is still a baby.
Now we were sitting on the bench near the pool. Both of us were drenched. Komal was feeling dizzy, so I asked her to take some rest in the room but she refused and said that she wanna stay here only.
So I just said okay.

She was sleeping like a baby and I just kept looking at her all the time.
She was feeling cold, so I covered her with a cloth. She came closer to me and cuddled me.
I just chukled at her cuteness.

I just know that I love her so much..!!

Next morning
Komal's pov
As soon as I woke up, I found out that I was sleeping outside near the pool and kookie was sleeping on my side. He looked like a baby and I couldn't stop myself from cuddling him even more tighter.
He opened his eyes gently and looked at me, gently kissed on my cheek and said,"good morning, darling."

I replied him back saying good morning and kissed on his forehead.
I found mine and his clothes wet, so I looked around again and asked him,"did something happened yesterday?"

He smiled at me and asked me," so u don't remember?"

I said,"no..i just remember that I took a few sips of wine from that bottle and then..then..."

Jk laughed and said, " not only a few sips, u finished the whole bottle..! Look, the bottle is there and it's empty."

I got jungshooked, so I asked him," really? Tell me what happened next"

He said," don't worry, we just had some fun." ;-)

I just blushed but he said," ahh..not in that way..!! Ur dirty mind..!! We just did swimming together, then u were talking like an idiot coz of that drink and then u just slept. That's it..!!"
I said," ahh.. that's it..?"

JK came closer to me and said," what u mean by that's it.? U wanted to do something more?"

I widened my eyes and just said.." no.. nothing else..!! Okay, bye... I am feeling cold here, so I need to change...bye"

I left from there but jk was just laughing there alone.

Jin's pov
As usual, I woke up at time but she was still sleeping. She looked so different to me today, as if she got more prettier. She was looking like a princess to me. I moved my hands on her hairs while she was sleeping besides me. She held my hand and wrapped herself with it. I thought that she is awake..but no..she was still sleeping.

I looked around and found that I was not in my room. It looked unfamiliar to me. I rubbed my eyes, my head was aching so much. I tried to recall that what happened yesterday. I remembered that we came to the farm house...we had dinner..played some games..then I came to my room..but I remember that kishi brought me here in the room...then..then...!! Ahhh.. I can't remember..!! What happened next.

I looked at kishi again and I realised that it's not a dream. Yes, she is really here with me. I looked at myself and found my body naked.
I got a flashback..yess we were playing with pillows and then she was about to go from my room, then I opened my shirt's button and went near her..and then..!! Yess, I remember..thank god..!!

I was so much engrossed in my thoughts that I didn't realised that kishi was already awake and looking at me curiously.

She said," good morning oppa"

I also said," good morning"

She said," are you fine?"

I just said," yes, I am ok."

She looked so nervous but she managed to ask me," you remember something about last night...u were drunk.. that's why I am asking."

I said," actually I forgot about it. Can u remind me?"

She looked so sad after listening to my words and moved her face to the other side.

She said," nothing special..!! It's ok..!! It isn't that important."

I held her hand, brought her closer to me and said," wasn't that special for you..!! It was for the first time that we were so close to each other and u think that it's nothing important..??"

She looked at me so surprisingly, she just closed her eyes and looked down.

She suddenly opened her eyes and said," wait..u remembered..?"

I said," ofcourse..!! How can I forget..?"

Kishi said," actually, I thought that u will forget about it as u were drunk. I tried to avoid u last night and also tried to go to another room but I couldn't go. I want to enjoy every single moment of my life with u and keep it as a memory with me, so if u had forgotten about it, it would have broken my heart."

I was just looking at her when she was saying this all...I hugged her and told her that," I can forget anything but can never forget even a single moment with u. U r my life. U came for my rescue when I needed someone so badly. And moreover hard drinks can't control me....hahahaha.." ;)

Kishi was in tears but when she heard that she instantly smiled and said," u r such a great lier. U were totally out of control last night. U know that u were not able to walk even. It was so difficult to handle u."

I said," ahhh... I was just testing ur patience. I did that intentionally to annoy you."

Kishi~ really..!! Don't lie now. I know that u were not in ur senses. Now get ready..!! Everyone must be waiting for us.

I said," don't worry..no body is waiting. Everyone must be sleeping till now."

Kishi~ but how do u know?

Me~ I know them very well. Everyone was drunk. They are too lazy. Just lemme sleep now.

Kishi~ r u sure?? But.. I think..that..

Kishi was about to say something but jin cut her words in between, pulled her towards him and kissed on her lips.

Then, they both slept.

Jk's pov
I went to my room and saw....

Author's pov

1743 words...!! Woww..yeahh..!!

Okay..!! That's it..thankyou..!! ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

202K 7.1K 38
'who do you think you are huh? ' 'Jimin...I was-' 'shut up your f*cking mouth . Don't interfere in my matters'. 'l am sorry y/n ah. I was in a bad m...
87.7K 4.6K 91
"Even when a star dies, it gives birth to another one. It's mere existence is life and growth. One day I wish to be as infinite as the stars. To exis...
21K 952 48
"I messed up my entire concert because my eyes weren't listening to me and my arms stiffened as if I had been paralyzed at the sight of Y/n with anot...
50.9K 2.2K 42
This was my first story for BTS. It holds a special place for me. It got me through some rough times I was going through. A girl moves to Korea to be...