Destined To Be Yours

By Sameera_Mo

Please read the book to draw a description 🙂🙂 More

II

I

524 44 6
By Sameera_Mo

The ninth floor of a multi-storeyed building was reverberated with claps as a group of people cheered for the birthday of their team lead who was trying to sush them every now and then but the enthusiasm ceased to die down.

"Guys shhhh.... we are not the only department on this floor"

"But you are our one and only favourite Sir" The man glared at the beautiful girl who seemed to show no effect of the so called glare.

"Samaira... if it goes this way... I don't think I will be gracing this office for long"

"Sir office se jaayein aapke dushman"

"Chalo chalo wrap this up.... Sameer sir has scheduled a meet at 5 and if I go there like this.. you all better get ready to welcome a new lead" Kunal said while shaking his head

"Ye Sameer sir ka khauf is real" Raj chuckled

"Aao kbhi humaare sath haveli pe... tumlogon ko toh mai bacha leta hun.. mujhe kaun bachayega" Kunal wiped his face with the napkin.

"Nahin sir hum unse na hi mukhatib hon toh acha hai... main toh unki aankhein dekh k hi darr jata hun... jo ghurte hain " Raj said while munching on chips.

"Acha bahut ho gayi baatein.. now get back to work" Kunal sipped some water and left the area to collect some data for the meeting.

----------------

"Kunal...if possible  can we get the data of last five years " The HOD looked towards Kunal who nodded in affirmation "Sure Sir.. just a minute". He picked up his phone and texted Aditya, one of his team members to bring the required documents in the meeting room.

The discussion was going on when there was a knock on the door "May I come in sir"

"Hmmmm" The man sitting on the head chair responded while going through the figures in one of the files and by the look on his face it seemed that he was not very happy.

"Samaira come" Kunal was surprised seeing Samaira but nevertheless called her. Samaira smiled and took steps towards Kunal who gestured her to sit next to him.

"Sir here are the reports" Kunal after going through the file passed it on to the HOD who was looking wary if he should disturb the man who was heading the meeting.
His mood seemed to be put off and the latest figures were not flattering either.
"Can I ask why the sales are stuck at the same level this month Mr Sharma"

"Sir actually it is just this season when we encounter zero growth otherwise"

The head was about to retort when all of a sudden Samaira exclaimed "Sir on the contrary this is the season when we can maximize our sales"

"Ye Jhansi ki Rani kyun ban rahi hai" Kunal frowned and murmured
"Samaira aaraam se"

Sameer Malhotra, the one leading the meeting at once lifted his face at the unexpected voice and Samaira realized the gravity of the situation. She could have articulated her thoughts in a better manner as the seniors were engaged in the conversation.

"Uhh Sorry Sir... I did not mean to interrupt" She tried explaining but the expressionless eyes in the centre were stuck at her.."Aaj toh gayi"

"Sir actually" Kunal thought of saving the poor girl but his boss was just gazing at Samaira and finally he asked "You are.. "

" Samaira Sir.... Analyst in Marketing department  under Kunal sir" Samaira answered

"Ok..what was the idea you were talking about"

And the next fifteen minutes everyone was hearing Samaira present her idea with a hint of nervousness. She was just hoping that she gets saved.

"And do you think the cost per unit will be handled? "

"Ummm Sir we can surely find a way" Samaira was a little taken aback by the question "This specimen Sameer Malhotra was really sharp"

"Mr Sharma ... "

"Sir"

" Handle that part and we will be growing exponentially this season as well"

With that Sameer Malhotra stood up buttoning up his coat and left the hall with his assistant following him in long strides.

"Bach gaye" Samaira sighed fanning herself while Kunal gave her an appreciative glance "Really good Samaira.... "

Samaira smiled but then spoke "How do you guys handle him... He is so.... so"

"So... " Kunal chuckled

"Dangerous" She shook her head and started arranging the documents Kunal brought to the meeting.

-------

Later in the evening, all the employees  were having momos at a stall after work next to the office premises when a car moved past them.

"Ye Sameer sir ki gaadi thi na... "

"Haan biwi ka farmaan aaya hoga tabhi itni jaldi woosh" Aditya joked

"He is not married" Kunal enlightened them.

"Huh... isn't he 34 or something"

"Haan toh unki personal life hai.. tumhe itni kya chinta khaye jaa rahi" Samaira narrowwd her eyes

"Tere hone wale pati k bare m nhi bol raha behen... aaye vadi unki personal life" Aditya mimicked Samaira who picked two momos from his plate in response.

"Ae Sammy de mere monos"

"Bhool ja" Samaira polished off the whole plate earning chuckles from the group.

"Acha chalo mai jaa rahi hun" She inserted the key in her scooty and rode off.

Meanwhile at the Malhotra mamsion

"Bade Pa" A toddler ran towards Sameer who picked him up and threw in the air and then caught back.

"Sameer plane nahin hai wo" Neeta Malhotra admonished his son who was busy raining kisses on the toddler and the latter was giggling like anything.

Neeta shook his head and joined her husband on the couch "Apne bete k ghar baste hue dekhna hai ya nahi... "

"Basa toh hua hai" Arjun Malhotra shrugged and again shifted his focus to a business magazine

"Arjun mai sare business magazines ghar k bahar phekwa dungi"

One threat and Arjun Malhotra closed the magazine and threw it a little far away on the table fearing it might get into his wife's hands.

"Ab he doesn't want to get married toh hum zabardasti toh nhi kar sakte na"

"Lekin bolna humaara kaam hai aur mai toh roz bolti hun aap bhi shuru karein kal se... aur kaun sa hum ise apni pasand ki ladki se shaadi karne se rok rahe...koi pasand ho toh bataaye na..." Nita grumbled and Sameer could hear it all but paid no attention. He didn't want to get married. No, there was no past which was stopping him and there were no specific reasons as well. He just didn't feel the need of a life partner..... as yet.

"Sameer chalo jaldi ready ho jao.. nahi toh Sarthak sara ghar sar pe utha lega"

"Ji Chachi"

It was the post birthday cake cutting of the baby boy of the house. The birthday was a day before and it had already been celebrated but he also wanted to cut one last cake with the whole family and here are the Malhotras ready to fulfill his demand. Meet the baby boy of the house-Sarthak Malhotra, a nineteen year old boy who acted like a child stuck in a much older body.
Right now he was busy beautifying his face in his room and everyone was strictly instructed to bring gifts however small it may be... perks of being the ladla of the house.

Having three elder brothers by a margin of ten years added to the favours. Moreover 3 more elder cousin brothers. The elder Malhotra couple just experimented for the fourth time checking if they could get an opposite gender but tough luck. But Sarthak Malhotra got his due as he was loved like anything by every member be it the tiny tots of the third generation or the elderly members of the first generation of the family.

-----

"Happy Birthday to me wohooo" Sarthak blew the candles and cut the cake with a big smile on his face.

Strapping a latest edition watch on the wrist of his brother, Sameer wished him "Happy Birthday".
Sarthak kissed his cheek in return. But Bhai I w.anted my badi bhabhi" Sarthak pouted

"Sorry and Never" Sameer sighed and patted his cheek

"Never say never bro" Sarthak winked and pushed a big piece of cake in his mouth.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1M 68.7K 81
Diana is an 18 year old girl about to start her senior year until she bumps into a woman at the bookstore who has quite the personality. The woman ta...
3.9M 162K 62
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
662K 35.1K 20
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...
348K 11K 35
The Sokolov brothers are everything most girls want. Intimidating, tall, broody, they are everything to lust after. Not that they... particularly car...