Whatever It Takes

By Casey_hastings20

A story where hope meets her father again but in past. " We are the strongest creatures in the w... More

1. Josie's blast
2. Gloria's bar
3. prank night
4. hint of the devil in my eyes
5. My Mentor
6. Who are you really?
7. Hope Andrea Mikaelson
8. Homecoming (1)
9. Homecoming (2)
10. My Dad
11. My family
12. Pixie Dust
13. I'm sorry
14. Descendent of the Hollow
15. Bekah meet Lizzie !
16. The Ball
17. Uncle Kol?
18. Is the world ending?
19. dad please don't leave me!
20. Mr crazy pants.
21. What did you do!
22. Please let's not even talk about that..
23. You only live once unless.....
24. Oh I missed you.....
25. My Hobbit Brother
26. I Don't Need Your Advice...
thank you
27. the love story I always wanted in my life
28. You are not the father I remember.
30. Why didn't you tell me?
31. I will lose my mind!
32. I am here to see my brother.
33. It was too good to be true
CAROLINA?
34. Marcel is family!
36 Wait you found Davina?
37. stop doing whatever you are doing
38. Please tell me Hope is switching.
39. What about me Stefan?
40. Why do you always get kidnapped?
41. Panda Promise?
42. The harvest ritual
43. Imitantor Pupulus.
44. Damn it Hope!
45. Can't I?
Epilogue

29. You totally missed me!

7.5K 264 77
By Casey_hastings20

Third person pov

The next morning Kol and Davina come down for breakfast as they see their family plotting something which wasn't a new thing so they ignored all that and focused on food.

"Wait! so you are saying that there is an evil aunt of yours that want Hope because of a bargain your mother made with her a thousand years ago and you! The Auntie Freya Hope has always talked about spent a thousand years with that wretched aunt of your because of that bargain and somehow is still able to care about family! Wow! This seems like a movie! No wonder Hope never blinked an eye when she fought all those monsters!" Clarke exclaims.

"I'm sorry, who are you again?" Davina asks.

"Am I the only one who wants to know why she needed to fight monsters? And what monster?" Klaus asks but is ignored.

"I'm the brother of your niece's boyfriend." He says

"Wait what boyfriend?" Hayley asks.

"The hobbit one right!" Kol says.

"What?" Both Hayley and Davina asks.

"Landy or something who severed Hope milkshakes at mystic grill and was later found out to be a phoenix and he is Clarke, the agent who was on the bad side but is now good." Kol replies making everyone look at him in wonder.

"What? I like gossip! Hope use to tell me all the teen drama going on with her on a weekly call that we use to have." Kol says making everyone laugh at him.

"I think its time I see mother dearest once more." Freya sighs.

"Is the weapon ready? "Elijah asks

"Yeah I have bounded the Viking ash and the soil that came this morning to this knife, the only thing left is esther which I think we should do like before." Freya says showing the knife.

"Good! Everything is ready! Dahlia must be here anytime now." Nik says.

"good morning Mom,Dad!" Hope comes down after waking from her sleep.

"Good morning love!" Nik says.

"Mom can we please go outside today? please! please!" Hope asks

"Sweetheart..." She sighs.

"Please mommy! please! I promise I'll be good! Please!" Hope insists.

"Maybe you should take her. " Davina says.

"Yes mom! See even auntie vina agrees!" Hope says.

"Fine! We can go. But you will not go out of my sight! okay?" Hayley says

"I'll go with you for more safety." Davina says.

"Are you sure?" Kol asks her

"Yeah! I can handle myself Kol. Don't worry." Davina says kissing his cheek which makes him smile.

"Uncle Kol?" Hope says hesitantly

"Yes Sweetheart?" Kol says as he looks towards Hope who just came beside him.

"I promise I will take care of auntie vina and won't let those evil witches take her." Hope says quietly at which Kol's eyes softened and he kisses her forehead.

"How about you take care of auntie vina and auntie vina will take care of you. okay?" Kol says.

"Pinky promise!" Hope exclaims.

Soon the three of them leave.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Klaus!" Davina exclaims as she and Hope comes back from their day out.

"What happened?" Elijah asks.

"Hayley! Dahlia took Hayley!" Davina says.

"What!?" Klaus exclaims who has just come down.

"Dad! Mom! she took mom! Its all my fault!" Hope cries.

"No sweetheart. Its not your fault. Okay? Its not. Dahlia is the culprit and we will find her." Klaus says.

"We need Hope to be safe while we go and deal with dahlia." Kol says.

"I can take care of her." Clarke who had been listening to all of this says.

"How can we trust you to keep her safe?" Klaus growls at him.

"Look Mr Mikaelson I am immortal who knows how to fight. Even breaking my neck won't do anything to me. Besides keeping her safe is important to me too, you know that." Clarke replies.

"Fine! But if something happens to her I will make sure you regret for even existing." Klaus threatens him.

"I can see where she gets it from." He mumbles.

"Sweetheart, this is Clarke and he is going to keep you safe while we get you mom back okay?" Klaus says as hope nods and hugs him.

"Please bring mom back." she says with tears in her eyes.

"I give you my word we will." Elijah says.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A few moment after all of them left little Hope fainted as Clarke rushes toward her only to see that the Hope he knew was in front of him. He knew it will take some time some for the almost adult Hope to wake up so he picks her up and takes her to her bedroom letting her rest on bed as he sits on the chair beside it. After a few minutes she wakes up.

"Good morning sleeping beauty!" Clarke says from where he sat.

"God! Why does it feels like a deja vu?" Hope groans seeing him.

"What is the last thing you remember?" Clarke asks as he gives her some water which she accepts.

"Can you stop talking?" Hope moans in pain.

"Wasn't you the one who said that you are going to listen as long as you can?" He teases.

"Yeah I said that because I thought that you are going to die. Wait! aren't you supposed to be dead?" Hope asks

"Oh admit it, you totally missed me!" He whispers as he sits on the bed beside her looking in her eyes.

"What are you doing here?" She asks noticing how close they are.

"I am here because you want me to. You are the reason why everyone who is here... is here. You are the loophole." Clarke says as he gets closer to her while tormenting her with riddles.

"What do you mean?" Hope asks.

"You know I never thought that it would be me you would seek in time of need not my bird brain brother." He whisper in her ear as she closes her eyes.

"Clarke stop speaking in riddles." Hope softly says while keeping her eyes closed and enjoying the closeness between them.

"I will explain everything but right now you need to go help your family." Clarke says creating distance between them and looking in her eyes as he sees how his words brings all the memories back to Hope.

She rushes out of bed and goes to help her family and vowed that she will not make the same mistake as before, she will not let anyone harm her mom and her family.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys!! How are you??

I hope you like it!!

Do like and comment.

I have decided to make it Holarke hope you don't mind it. The focus of the story will still be Mikaelson Family.

The last episode was good. I am going to miss it but I am happy that they didn't destroy it. So many more stories can be made from the ending. Loved that Caroline was back and Alaric left but I think that instead of Ethan they should have killed off Alaric and let him be the person who helped Klaus send the last message.

Also I think Landan was just starting to get interesting. A Landon with no feeling could've been great! Also shouldn't the curse on the ferryman break since Ken is dead? Seriously the god's part in tvdu was a monstrosity.

What are you thoughts on the chapter and also the ending?

I think that some very interesting fanfics can be made from the ending. I would personally love to read them since I can't get enough of tvdu.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

265 12 9
After losing her parents to a tragic car accident, she loses her spark and everything she once believed in. While trying to find her way back to norm...
7.8K 300 13
𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐁𝐀𝐓, 𝐈'𝐌 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐁𝐀𝐓. ↢✩✩✩↣ 𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝗃𝗈𝗌𝖾𝗉𝗁𝗂𝗇𝖾 𝗌𝖺𝗅𝗍𝗓𝗆𝖺𝗇'𝗌 𝗅𝗂𝖿𝖾 𝗂𝗌 𝗆𝗈𝗋𝖾 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝖾�...
71.1K 2.4K 87
"𝐖𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐚𝐟𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬...𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐜𝐡𝐚�...
80.3K 1.6K 18
For the Mikaelson's to give up Hope, to protect her from Dahlia was devastating. And to lose her into the world was like shattering their hearts, esp...