TΚœα΄‡ ᴍΙͺα΄…Ι΄ΙͺΙ’Κœα΄› Κ™Ιͺᴛᴇ (TaehyungΓ—Y...

By Violetficsfor7

" π–π‡π˜ πƒπŽ 𝐔 𝐇𝐀𝐓𝐄 πŒπ„ π’πŽ πŒπ”π‚π‡! " "π‚πŽπ™ 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐁𝐄𝐂𝐀𝐔𝐒𝐄 πŽπ… π˜πŽπ” , π˜πŽπ”'𝐕𝐄 𝐏... More

Part-1
Part-2
Part-3
Part-4
Part-5
Part-6
Part-7
Part-8
Part-9
Part-10
Part-11
Part-12
Part-13
Part-15
Part-16
Part-17
Part-18
Part-19
Part-20
Part-21
Part-22
Part-23
Part-24
Part-25
Part-26
Part-27
Part-28
Part-29
Part-30
Part-31
Part-32
Part-33
Part-34
Part-35
Part-36
Part-37
Part-38
Part-39
Part-40
Part-41
Part-42
Part-43
Part-44
Part-45
Part-46
Part-47
Part-48
Part-49
Part-50
Part-51
Part-52
Part-53
Part-54
Part-55
Part-56
Part-57
Part-58
Part-59
Part-60
Part-61
Author's note

Part-14

402 22 0
By Violetficsfor7

I heard a gun shot from behind , I thought my ears were ringing but then I found a hole in the wall close to me . Panicking, i saw ppl running here and there to save their lives , that's when I heard my name being called.. actually being shouted !
There was so much going around me that I couldn't figure out what to do ! When suddenly my eyes fell on the mirror of lift in front of me and I found a group actually a gang running toward me from the three directions ! They were all at equal distances to grab me !

I heard my name being shouted again...
Martha: Y/N!!!!! THEY ARE BEHIND YOU !! RUN!!!! AAAAA-
She was pushed by one of the members of the gang as they came running towards me with guns in their hands !

Only one way was there where I could go now ! Backside! Stairs!!!!
I ran as fast as I could and ran towards the fire exit door! Which was behind me, near the washrooms.

??: GET HER!!!

I threw open the gates and ran down the stairs ! They were right behind me , I jumped from the top stairs to normal ground and guess what he did the same !! He copied me ! He was getting so close to me all the time ! But luckily it all ended , it was ground floor now and I ran outside towards my car , it was easier for me to run from them as the place was crowded by people running for their lives ! I finally reached out and tried to open the gates of the car, when i noticed the wheels of my car ! SOMEONE PUNCTURED EM!
Y/N: Oh Crap!!!
Thinking what to do now , i got shook as
suddenly the glass of my car, of the driver window broke into pieces , someone shot me from behind !
Holding my head in my hands I bent low, my back facing the crowd, I slowly looked back and found I was trapped from all the directions! There was no going back ! They were walking towards me by pushing people behind while their guns pointing towards me !! I could feel my heart beat going crazy as hell!
My hands were still on my head and back facing my car. My eyes were getting blurred coz of tears. I was shaking in fear.
I started looking around and tried to calm myself by taking deep breaths, and found a woman running away! she was kinda healthy.
So i soon got an idea and as others were busy pushing people aside I stood by her side and ran as she was , and soon I was out from their site.....maybe!

Looks like luck is not on my side today , I found them behind me again, they were tried shooting me , because of me there were many who were getting hurt. I couldn't afford it anymore , idk why the hell were these stupids behind me!
I thought of taking a shortcut and wow I landed in that same old alley again.
I ran as fast as I could and found some bikes following me too and some were running...I was getting out of breath and my head was spinning around! I noticed my speed getting slow ,And my legs weren't in my control anymore. Gradually my eyes started closing as I heard gun shots behind me and sound of boots and bikes coming towards me, I knew I won't survive anymore it's THE END of mine!
I ran out of breath coz of which my eyes were closing and I weren't able to run any fast anymore, my legs were trembling and I was losing my balance but as soon I could fell on my knees and eventually on the ground something, actually.. someone got by my side and picked me up on their back! They held me tight and I layed on their back almost unconcious! But something got me gripping em hard, it was their speed ! That person was so fast that the air was hitting me hard from front. I could fall but thanks to this person who was holding me tight, Soon we reached a black car , that person slowed down and I found some people who looked like body guards surrounding the car and some more black cars behind that car. I was unconscious (almost) when I found some more men came from behind us and shut the door .

??: We're done drive !

Soon the cars started and we left ... I looked at my side with my numb eyes I found that it was a man! Who saved me , he removed his hood and ran his fingers through his hair quickly and a multiple times, he talked with other members regarding something but I couldn't pay attention to it he looked towards my side while talking to someone with a mask on . Suddenly he looked down at me who layed her head unconscious on the back supporter while a lil touched his shoulder, my heart beat started beating fast as earlier when I saw his yellow eyes that sparkled in the dark coz of light from the street lights outside that was coming in.
I was confused and surprised to see him but I didn't have any strength to question or to speak , when suddenly everything went black.

NEXT MORNING!

I opened my eyes and found myself on my bed in my room.
I blinked my eyes a few times to process everything, i observed my blanket over me, slowly sitting up straight i observed that i was wearing same clothes from yesterday!
I held my head in frustration!
Y/n: what is happening with me!?
I looked at the clock and found it was 7 am ! I didn't feel like going to office today as I was totally tired. When I remembered what happened yesterday!
Those Yellow eyes came in front of me again !
Idk why all of this was happening with me since all these days !!!

Y/n: ARRRGHHHH!!!!!!

I threw my bedsheet aside and went towards the bathroom.
After doing my morning routine i came out, while changing onto my slippers my eyes fell on the pearl necklace kept on the table near the jewelry stand!

I slowly picked it up while my hands were shaking.
It was in perfect condition !?

Y/n: I remember I threw it ! And it broke ! Then how come?

I was looking at it but suddenly i heard my door bell ring!

The necklace slid down from my hands and fell on the ground , I picked it up and kept it on my table as I frantically went down!

I opened the door to check who it was when Martha came inside rushing and hugged me tightly!!!
Y/n: Martha?!!?
Martha broke the hug and cupped my cheeks and looked around me to check If I was ok or not!
Martha: you're okay right!!? Tell me Y/n!!
Y/n: I'm all good Martha! Don't worry.
I shut the door and we went inside to talk.
Martha: How did u survive! I mean how did u do it!! They were so many!!!!

Y/n: even idk Martha it's just so confusing!
Martha: tell me everything!
I sat beside her and as the couch went down I let out a deep sigh!
Y/n: I don't know! I was running and running and finally got unconscious and then blanked out and when I opened my eyes I was here in my house on my freaking bed!!!!
Martha: WHAT!???
I nodded ...

Martha: but who were they and why where they behind you!!?
Y/n: even I'm looking for the answers of those questions..
Martha: u don't seem good!

She kept her hand in my shoulder as I sighed!

Y/n : I don't know what's happening with me since a few days ! I need a break!
Martha: (sighs) u should. oh! Btw what about your friend!?
Y/n: shoot!! I just remembered!!

I took out my phone to call Stacy ,but at the same time I got a call from an unknown no.
Martha: what happened?
Y/n: someone is calling me , it's an unknown no.
Martha: wait! Don't pick up! Maybe someone is trying to take your location!

Martha starts verifying the no. And we got to know it's from the nearby PCO .

I had no idea what I should do due to all this happening with me ! The phone starts ringing again , I took a deep breath as Martha kept her hand on my shoulder to support me .
I pick up the phone ..
Y/n: h-hello!?
??: Y/N!!?
Y/n: y-yes i-its me , who's th-this?
??: Y/n , it's me Stacy!
Y/n: STACY!? why did u call me from PCO!?
Stacy: first, tell me are u ok? Are u home?
Y/n: yes I am and yeah I'm home!
Stacy: I have to tell u something really important , may I come over ?
Y/n: something important? Well is it even a question of course come !

After a few minutes...
The bell rang and I went to open the door , Stacy looked on left then right and stepped inside she was being like someone was following her.
She stepped in and suddenly shut the door.
Y/n: r u ok?
Stacy looked at me and suddenly hugged me!
Stacy: I'm so sorry *cries*
Y/n: S-Stacy!? What's wrong? u okay?
Suddenly she hesitated as she saw Martha inside, she thought we both were only there in the house ,she sniffed and wiped her tears as she broke the hug.
I grabbed her hand and took her towards the living room, I gestured Martha to give us some time and she nodded lightly with an understanding smile , she greeted Stacy and went in the kitchen behind us to make hot chocolate for us.
We sat in the living room and she spoke.
Stacy: Y/n! I am sorry!
Y/n: but for what Stacy?

I was really concerned by her state...

Stacy: Coz of how my brother treated you, I know it wasn't you who killed our grandma T_T
Y/n: w-what are u saying!?
Stacy: idk whether I should say this or not but at that night I got a bad dream as if Mark was trying to kill our Granny!
Y/n: What!??
Stacy nodded and went ahead
Stacy: ig it wasn't a dream , my eyes were slightly open , coz I saw Granny wanted to breathe she was struggling so much while Mark was pressing her throat hard, I even shouted slightly ,but it didn't reach them. I slowly got back into my senses and when I opened my eyes fully I saw no one in the room and Granny was sleeping....b-but what I didn't notice was t-that she was sleeping the sleep of death *cries harder* next morning doctor said she died coz of lack of oxygen. And now it can't be a dream y/n !
Y/n: w-what!?
Stacy: Y/n I trust u more than I trust myself ! Idk y but I don't feel that old brother vibe with Mark these days !! And since then when u came to hospital he went somewhere the next day by saying going to office but didn't return back since then.
Y/n: what!? But I met him in the office that day! And fir a few days i did! How come he never went back home?
Stacy: idk but he never!
Y/n: that's strange! Tbh he looked really different! He didn't give me my old Mark's vibe anymore.
Stacy: yesterday he called me from a PCO at 1 am I was sleeping but got up insteadly. I was confused but terrified at the same time thinking it might be some news for Mark!
I picked up the phone while it's ring was echoing in the whole house, I picked it up and, and found that it was Mark!
Y/n: T-then!?
Stacy: he knows it very well but idk y he asked me your address!
Y/n: My address!?
Stacy: yes!! I got extremely confused ! I thought it might be someone else so I just cut the phone! Coz I remembered what happened with u in the mall yesterday ! I heard the gunshots, before u cut the phone! I am really tensed about Mark! Srsly! I wish he's okay!
Y/n: don't worry Stacy , but wait why were u hiding yourself while coming here ?
Stacy: coz idk y but I felt as if someone might be following me! Since a few days I'm feeling this , even Mark is not home.
Before I could speak something I heard Martha speaking.

Martha: I'm sorry I have to interrupt! But U guys gotta watch this now!

She said while holding her phone and briskly walking towards us, she turned on the TV and headed towards searching for the news!
She clicked on one news channel as we sat on the couch while our eyes stuck on the TV.

News:
Yesterday at xxx alley which is mostly dark we got firing, from our secret surveillance cameras we found that these bikers were following a girl!
We have no idea who this girl is but this gang followed her from the xxx Mall and she ended up running in here, there were 20 inside the mall and outside 23 together 43 people followed that girl in this alley some were even on bikes . We are trying to track this girl as we have no clue where she is ? Safe or not, but now let's have a look at the video clip .

Y/n's pov
They start the video and it was visible that I was there and those men were following me . I saw how tired I was , I was about to fall.

Stacy: y/n is that you!?
I nodded slightly while looking down!

When suddenly.....
Martha: what. The. Hell!
We looked at her confused.
Martha: wait did they got a glitch in there video camera or~
The video was played again.

Martha: OMG!!! Y/N!! HOW DID-......SHOOT!
Y/n: what's wrong Martha!?

Martha: look at that spot! U were running and it is clearly visible that you are tired and there you were half on the way to hitting the ground but suddenly u disappeared from the screen!
Y/n: What???
Martha: see this spot just concentrate here you had to pass here like the others did , only u got disappeared but not the bikers ! Who were behind you! How did u paced up that fast that u got out of the screen!? You aren't captured any further!?
Y/n: what are u saying!? I-its not possible!

News: As soon as we will get any news regarding this girl we'll let you know, who she is and who were those men!
Till then , stay safe !

We shut the TV with that!

Stacy: Y/n , Martha is right.
She looked down at her phone as she spoke while scrolling.
Stacy: this has become a hot topic...and look the same video clip!

We leaned in to see it again...

Y/n: I was supposed to fall on the ground but I got disappeared!??

Suddenly something got in my head! I remember someone picked me up and ran away, but how come that person was so fast that they weren't captured in the camera even!
I was lost in my thoughts.

A few hours later ..

I bid my good byes to them as I looked at the clock it was 2pm. I decided to go to my secret place to relax myself, nobody knows that place so I thought it would be the best place for me to relax my mind.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

168K 5.4K 11
"We can't live together because we are in different creature. I'm vampire and you are human. We just... Can't... " -Y/N "What kind of creature that c...
451 42 8
You are ill. You know you will die soon so before you die, you want to fulfill your one and only wish - to fall in love and to be loved by someone. Y...
4.4K 179 22
" Haven't we met before? " He whispered. " N-No, we haven't. " She replied avoiding his staring gaze, not wanting to entangle the old strings. Now th...
29.8K 1K 24
"forget a princess! I wanna be a vampire...." "As you wish?" _________________________________________ y/n a normal living girl, orphan but with the...