Bully fall in love

By shiningstar373

y/n is an savage girl . she transferred in a high school in seoul . while taehyung is a popular boy and bull... More

Introduction.......
episode 1 ...
episode 2 ...
episode 3 ...
episode 4 ...
episode 5...
episode 6...
episode 7...
episode 8...
episode 9...
episode 10...
episode 11...
episode 12...
episode 13
episode 14...
episode 16...
episode 17...
episode 18...
episode 19...
episode 20...
episode 21...

episode 15....

12 1 0
By shiningstar373

He goes to them angrily .he shouted his name . He grab taehyung with collar and punched him hard on his face . He falls down . He got up and also punch jungkook . They started fighting .Y/n gets scared seeing two friends fighting with each other .

She tries to stop them . But they don't listen to her . She walks between them and stop them from fighting .

Y/n - what the hell are you doing ?

Taehyung - He start fighting .

Jungkook - what were you saying about me to her.

Taehyung - I am telling her what is the reality .

Jungkook - you'll go up against your friend now .

Taehyung - I am not against you .

Jungkook grab y/n from her hand and takes her with him .

Taehyung - where are you taking her ?

Jungkook - it's none of your business . And y/n what are you doing here with him .

Y/n - .....

Jungkook - I NEED ANSWER Y/N .

She flinched at his sudden yelling but answer him without fear .

Y/n - I came here to spent time .

Jungkook - with him ?

Y/n - you were busy with this girl, so I thought  why I disturb you .

Jungkook were silent for a while and then he speak

Jungkook - it's normal y/n . We are friends .

Y/n - wow ! Normal it's normal for you but not for me . Coz you are a playboy right .

Jungkook become angry see her talk like this .

Jungkook - so what ! I am a playboy , what will you do ?

Taehyung - what is this way of talking .

Jungkook - now you teach me how to talk . She is my girlfriend .

Jungkook take her with him . They both reach at the hotel . They both go to y/n room . He harshly harshly grab her hand . She tries to free her hand but he is more stronger than her .

Y/n - jungkook leave my hand . It's hurting .

Jungkook - why ? I told you to stay away from him .

Y/n - jungkook leave me .

Jungkook - y/n this is my last warning . If I ever see you with him so it won't be good for you .

He leaves from there leaves y/n alone , she started crying .

Y/n - what happened to him why is he behaving like this .

Next day -

We all going back to our home . I didn't see jungkook or taehyung any where . I thought they both were leaving . So I coming with Lisa .

At home -

I reached home . I called my mom . My mom coming downstairs . She is happy to see me . We both hugged each other very tight .

Y/m - my daughter , how are you ?

Y/n - I am good and where is yoongi oppa .

Y/m - he is going to his friends house .

Y/n - ok

Y/m - now go to your room changed your clothes and come down to eat food .

Y/n - I am not hungry . I will eat later .

I am going to my room . I take a shower . After taking shower I laid on my bed . And I don't know when I fall asleep .

Yoongi pov ...

I went to my friend's house . I was coming back from there . I saw a girl sitting on a bench at park . I have seen her before with  y/n . I started going from there .

Then she calls me from behind . I turned to her .

Lisa - you must be yoongi right !

Yoongi - yes , how do you know me ?

Lisa - y/n told me that you are her brother  .

Yoongi  - oh ! so you are y/n friend. 

Lisa - yes , and my name is lisa .

Yoongi  - good to see you lisa .

Lisa blushed at yoongi comment  .

Then yoongi gets a phone call and saw taehyung id on it . He picked the call . After picking up the phone he gets very angry and leave from there .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

114K 4.3K 16
Taehyung X Reader A school + business life series . Yn fell in love with Tae the bully but she wanted Tae to taste his own medicine. A revenge that...
11.2K 253 13
PARK Y/N IS IN COLLEGE AND HIS BROTHER PARK JIMIN IS THE POPULAR BOY AND KNOWN TO BE THE NICE GUY WHILE Y/N IS MORE OF THE BAD GUY TYPE. HIS PERSONAL...
92.2K 3.2K 43
Y/n is a sweet caring girl she used to study at US but she transfer to Korea bc of her mom's job she also has a older sister Irene and also her best...
35.8K 913 33
Choi Y/N.... a really beautiful and nice girl....asked to be a nerd just so that she can check what's going on in the school she owns.... yeah the sc...