Xeiraya's Princess (SLOW UPDA...

By MARIAHISAL

Note: This story is in English lf you are given a chance to turn back the time-what will you do? With a book... More

Disclaimer:
---Arc 1---
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
---Arc 2---
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35

Chapter 22

50 6 35
By MARIAHISAL

AMARIS

According to the book, that girl should already be here doing some princess things. Currently she's not here but I don't want to let my guard down.

"It's not following the book," I said. I am in my bed resting. I need some strength for the temple this afternoon.

"Of course. You already change everything," Mythos said. He's on the sofa eating...again.

"I know that but the ending still unknown," I sighed. I still don't know what's going to happened. I don't want to leave this beautiful room, it's huge and there's lot of crystals and gold designs. And I want the only princess or prince that will leave in this palace are my future children, then grandchildren, then great grandchildren.

I'm already used in this life. What can I do? I deserve this life?

"Let's go to the temple." I stand up and grabbed Mythos hand.

"Wait. I thought, it's the afternoon?"

"Yes. But I can't wait," I said.

Mythos is the one who helped me teleport. I can do that too, using magic but I don't have to because Mythos is here and I nees to preserve my mana. How about my power evanescent? Well, I can only use it of I know the place. Since, I don't know where the temple is, I can't use it. It is annoying but I get used to it.

"Wait outside," I whispered to Mythos.

The temple is bigger than I imagine. I am wearing a cloak with a hood on...Raya's advice. She said to keep walking and I will meet the people who will be on my side.

"Who are you?!" I heard someone from behind.

"Ummm," I don't know what to say. So, I removed the hood on my head. I saw his shocked face.

"You're here. I've been waiting for you,"  I heard another man's voice. I looked everywhere and I found him walking towards me.

I didn't him notice him. Who is this person?!

"Really?"

"Yes. I saw Goddess Raya in my dreams. She told me about you and don't worry the temple will always be on your side," he said while smiling.

Yeah. Right, but you let me die before. Why everyone is saying they are on my side whilst they let me die before?! What kind of mistake happened?

"You know everything?" I asked. He nodded.

"I am the High Priest. Joseam," he finally introduced himself.

"I am..Lia," I don't if I should say my full name to him.

"Of course. I know you, princess. You look like your mother," he said.

Yeah and no one noticed it before. I'm starting to get annoyed honestly.

"Are you really on my side?" I wanted make sure. He didn't answer, he just walk away and I don't have a choice but to follow him.

We ended up in a room. A big room and in a middle, there was a painting of a beautiful woman. Of course, I know who she is.

Raya. She have a long straight blonde hair and a green eyes. Suddenly my necklace glowed. I forgot that I have it. Raya told me to wear, her gift for my 14th birthday.

"She truly gave you her blessing," the high priest said.

"I guess, you're right. But what's with the necklace?" I asked. Maybe, he can answer.

"For protection and a symbol that you are her chosen one," the high priest said. It sounds like a stressful job.

"Will I be okay?"

"Of course. There are a lot of people on your side," he answered.

"Yeah. But I need more. Do you know some information guild?" I asked him but he only laughs. Sure, make fun of me.

"Sure. I know someone," he answered.

I can't trust him yet but I can asked Anais to watch them to make sure they can be trusted.

"Can you give me the name?" I pleaded.

"I will princess. It seems like you are already gathering allies."

"If you know everything about me. You know the reason why I am doing this. I am not going to back down," I answered.

"Don't forget that revenge is evil," he reminded me.

"I know that if I really wanted to be evil, they probably be dead without question but sometimes to defeat the greater evil, you need to kill them," I explained.

He sighed. "Pamela it is a restaurant in the capital. For the most important clients you need to say the following: Red wine with a black rose on top. Roasted meat."

I nodded.

"Thank you," I said.

"Princess. I have to ask forgiveness for not saving you back then."

He looked apologetic. I hugged him because of that, I almost cry because of his words.

"Princess?"

"That's the first time someone says that," I said. Except for Raya, she's been apologizing for so long.

But a human? No. Never.

"I hope. I can see you again," he said.

"I will come back here," I said as I waved him goodbye.

When I finally went outside. I saw Mythos sulking. I took a long time.

"I'm sorry. I will make it up to you," I said. He just click his tongue. He's really annoyed.

"Why did you have to hug him?" He asked.

"Huh? What do you mean?"

"That high priest, what did he do that he deserve a your hug?" He asked.

"Are you jealous?" I teased him.

"What? No?!" He denied.

"I am just happy. No one ever apologizes to me but he did," I said.

"Let's go home," I said. I hold his hand and we started to fade. In a blink of an eye, we are already in my garden. Evanescent is nice.

"Princess!" I saw Ervis is running towards me, he looked worried. I wonder what happened.

"Why?" I asked.

"We've been looking for you everywhere! We thought something happen to you," he said. I tried to look around but Mythos isn't here anymore. That guy.

"I'm sorry. I am practicing my magic. Maybe, I didn't notice the time," I said.

In the end Dad said I won't be able to go outside because I might be in danger. It's okay. I still need to watch that information guild before personally seeing them.

"Are you sure nothing bad happened?" Dad asked. We are in the dining room, he's been asking me the same question over and over again.

"Daddy. I already told you. I think, I am getting better with my magic," I said.

Please stop asking me.

"Dad. Honestly, I heard the Marquess talking about her ward. Why she want you to see her ward? Do you think it seemed strange. Maybe she's planning something," I said. I saw his startled expression.

"Stop thinking nonsense. I'll take of it. Whatever she's planning, it won't happen." He said.

I tilted my head. What does he mean by that?

•°•°•°•☆•°•°•°•

A/N

Raya's biased when it comes to her descendants. She realized she made a mistake once, when both Berenice and Amaris died. She would never made the mistake twice.

They said Aliabina people are favored the Gods and Goddess. And yes, it's true. Why do you think Forleam Family, had higher ranks than the true citizen of Xeiraya? Must be someone from the heaven. 😉

P.S.

I have to use this "..." because something's wrong with me using "em dash and en dash". It always ended up as a hyphen. I have a problem with this, in all of my stories and it looked like I made a typo 😭. But I don't reallu know what's wrong.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 111 44
Basically this story is an isekai with an op protagonist wich will probably make the story boring Spelling and grammer mistakes will be made This i...
18.6K 749 26
Inure: (v.) To accustom to accept something undesirable, evil, or painful. An other worldly girl is reincarnated as Queen Estella de Royalis, the vil...
11.5K 5.2K 37
Unknown to the average human world, there is a place where every supernatural being that fuels nightmares resides. Shielded completely from prying ey...
967 37 13
Doom! One day, I became the daughter of Lucellai, the villainess in a novel. She, who fails to kill the Empress, ends up with a terrible death in the...