COME, BURN WITH ME!

By YukixHarish

PROLOGUE A twisted love story of KARISHMA SINGH and HASEENA MALIK which begins with the immense hatred in th... More

1. THORN IN THE LOVER ~
2. DEFEATED BY LOVE ~
3. BEFORE YOU CAME ~
5. I KNOW NOT~
6. LIGHT AND MYSTERY~
7. TILL THE DUSK~
8. LET US BE ONE~
9. A LIGHT UNIQUELY YOURS~
10. FLIGHT OF LIFE~
11. TAKE MY HAND~
12. WHAT IS IT?~
13. ONCE UPON A ONCE-SELFISH SOUL~
14. THREE FRIENDS~
15. LOVE IS A FIRE THAT BURNS UNSEEN~
16. TO WHAT DEPTHS MUST WE SINK~
17. UNITE THE DIVIDE~
18. HEART TO HEART~
19. A RED, RED ROSE~
20. BUTTERFLIES UPON THE WIND~
21 JOURNEY TOWARDS UNKOWN~
22. SHOW ME THY PATH!~
23. LOVE AND VERSE~
24. TWO HEADS, ONE HEART~
25. I HAVE DREAMED ~
26. LOVE COMES QUIETLY (I) ~
27. LOVE COMES QUIETLY (II) ~
28. HOW DO I LOVE THEE? ~
29. STANDING BEFORE THE PATHWAYS OF LIFE~
30. THE EDGE OF LOVE ~
31. I HEAR THE CALL~
32. PLAYFUL FLAMES~
33. FIERY FLAME OF LOVE~
34. WE HAVE NOT LONG TO LOVE~
35. LOVE AFTER LOVE~
36. LOVE IS NOT A WORD!~
37. WHEN THE LAST WIND BLOWS~
38. SEIZE ME!
39. STRINGS OF LOVE ~
40. A LOVE TOO FAIR TO DIE~
41. FROM THE FIERY ORB OF LOVE~
42. HEART TO HEART~
EPILOGUE~
ANNOUNCEMENT

4. I AM NOT YOURS ~

1.7K 160 19
By YukixHarish

Happy reading guys 📚
____________________________

Hm(shouted breaking KS's chain of thoughts)- KARISHMA SINGH..... SI KARISHMA SINGH!!!

Ks looked at her blankly for a sec and then looked around her, everybody's eyes were on her, after regaining the situation...

ks(immediately saluted and said)- SI KARISHMA SINGH reporting MS (then she sighed)

Hm (taunted)- Hmm, aapka dhyan lagta h thane mein nhi rhta ks, par ek baat ham aapko (turned around and saw others and continued) aur aap sab ko clear kr de... ki duty aur protocols sabke liye ek h aur usme ham kisi ki bhi galti bardasht nhi krenge."

Everybody bowed their heads and nodded in yes but ks rebellious eyes were intentionally looking into HM's dominating eyes and felt like were saying that, "no matter what you say or do but I will rebel you, now and always."

Hm (broke the eyelock and rolled her eyes to others and ordered them)- constable Santosh aap hame pichle do mahine mein jitne cases aaye h thane mein uski files laake dengi, hame cross check krna h sab.

(To pj) pushpa ji, aap hame FIR registered laake dijiye.

(To cheeta) aur constable cheeta aap reco.... (thought for a sec and then changed her mind and continued)... nhi aap jaa kr apna kaam pura kariye, aapki jaroorat hogi to ham aapko bula lenge.

Trio(in unison)- ji Ms, jai hind!! (and they left from there)

Ks was looking at their retreating figure meanwhile hm stood from her chair and came closer to ks, as soon as ks turned she was quite taken aback seeing hm this close to her and again for a sec her mind went blank but soon she took control of it.

Ks(hesitantly)- a..aap eha kaa kr rhi h...(ks took few steps back)

Hm( she too took few steps forward and said in enticing tone )- kya hua karishma, itna paseena kyu aarha h aapko....kya aapko ghabrahat ho rhi h (said hm while taking a keen analysis of her tensed and heavily sweating face)

Ks( replied in shaking voice while again moving back)- h...ha...hame... aapse darr nhi lag raha, wo to aap achanak se y...ya..ha aagai to ham bas thora...(interrupted)

Hm( again moved forward towards her while saying)- par karishma hamne to ye kaha hi nhi ki aap hamse ghabra rhi h?? (And then she slowly laughed which caused more uneasiness in ks)

Ks again took few steps back while she was looking for appropriate words to reply hm, but she stumbled upon the couch and in order to find a support and stop herself from falling she caught HM's collar but was in vain and both ks and hm fell on couch, hm above ks.

It was all in the blink of an eye, equally awkward for both of them but then also hm still maintained her tone and asked her...

Hm(in that position only hm wiped sweat from KS's forehead with her thumb softly  and asked her enticingly)- jawab nhi diya aapne karishma?

It was enough for ks, she couldn't bear now this dilemma of protesting hm due to her hatred towards her or forcefully pay respect to her because she was her senior.
So, another blink of an eye and hm was on floor with a push of ks.

Ks hurriedly stood from couch and went near hm forwarding a hand and saying...

Ks( in trembling voice asked)- aa. Aap theek to h? H..hamne jaan kar dhakka nhi diya..wo to bas... aap...hamare... nhi... maaf kr dijiye ms... (And then she forwarded her hand)

But HM's anger was on peak she jerked of KS's hand and stood up herself. She quietly went back to her chair and sat down.

Hm(closed her eyes and took a deep breath and then said)- SI KARISHMA SINGH, jaisa ki hamne abhi sabhi staffs ko kaam diya h unke capability ke according aur jaisa ki aap janti h ki sirf aap hi bachi h, to aap apna kaam sun lijiye...(paused)

(Continued) aap jaa kr record room saaf krengi aur saare files ko check krke unki dates ke according arrange krengi aur ye kaam kal subha hamare thane aane se pahle ho jaana chahiye.

Ks(tried to speak )- ...par Ms...(interrupted)

Hm(interrupted and while looking into her eyes she said)- no ifs and buts ks, kaam pura hone ke baad hi shakal dikhaiyega hame apni.

Ks(hopelessly just nodded and said)- jai hind Ms!

Ks turned to leave from the cabin when she found santu standing at the door with the recent case files and unknowingly KS's face turned red out of embarrassment so she hurriedly left from there avoiding eye contact with santu.
____________________________

Santu (came inside and said)- jai hind Ms, ye pichle do mahine ki case files.(she forwarded files towards hm)

Hm (took the files and asked)- santosh aap hame SI ks ke baare mein bataiye... mtb ki ks officer kaisi h aur wo kam kaise krti h.

Santu(thought for a while and said describing ks)- Ms, km bahut achi h, unki posting 2 mahine pahle hui thi yaha aur tab se unhone thane ko sambhala h, unka criminals ke liye ek hi motto h, "harr criminal ka ilaaz...ghusa, mukka aur laat" aur pure lucknow mein unka bhaukal bolta h, saare gunde badmash unke bhaukal se kapte h.
Km bhale hi bahar se rough tough dikhti h par andar se wo bahut soft h.

Hm(smirked and said)- hmm, kaafi tareef kr di aapne unki santosh...baaki jo bhi hame unke baare mein janna hoga wo ham khud jaan lenge... ham ye files check krne ke baad aapko bulate h, tab tak aap jaa skti h.

Santu saluted and left from the cabin.

Next pj went inside with the FIR registered. Hm read the FIR register and asked pj...

Hm(asked)- pj is case pe kitna progress hua h? Ye FIR to do din pahle darz hui h!

Pj(hesitantly replied)- ms...w..wo km nhi thi yaha pe, unhone aaj hi duty join ki h aur hamne cheete ko wardat ki jagah pe bheja tha chanbeen aur puchtach ke liye par kuch khaas pata nhi chala to ham km ke aane tak ruk gye.

Hm(understood and then said)- theek h pj, ek kaam kariye cheete ko andar bhejiye, ham khud usse baat krte h.

____________________________

Hm(asked)- cheeta tumne ye jaha chori hui thi waha kya investigation ki?

Cheeta(replied)- Ms uu waha pe hamne aas paas ke logo se aur pariwar walo se puchtach ki par kuch khas haath nhi laga aur ghar ki bhi talashi li jaha se chori hua tha par wha bhi kuch mila nhi, hame jyada kuch samajh nhi aaya to hamne pure jagah ki tasveer leli aur jagah seal kr diya taaki koi surag ho to uske saath koi chedh Chadh na ho sake.

Hm(thought and said)- theek h, abhi aap jaa skte h aur hame wo tasveer laake dijiye hame unko cross check krna h.

Cheeta(said while taking something out from his pocket)- ha...ha... ek min Ms... ye lijiye PD isi mein santu ji ne saari tasveer transfer kr di thi.

Hm(smiled and took that PD and said)- theek h aap jaa skte h

Cheeta saluted and then left from the cabin.

____________________________

Ks coughed due to the dust blown as she tossed a few old files on the ground.
Ks sat down to arrange them and while doing so she was thinking...

Ks(in mind)- kaha phas gaye h ham, maano is do hafte mein hamari puri zindagi uthal puthal hogai h. Kaha ham khus the ki hame Aabi ke saath kaam krne ko milega aur kaha ye haseena....
Hame jiski shakl dekhna bhi pasand nhi thi ab uske saath din ke 13-14 ghante kaise bitayenge ham. Hey bholenath bas aap hi madad kr skte h hamari isko jhelne mein. Aur ye cabin mein is tareeke se kyu bartav kr rhi thi hamare saath? Aaj tak isne hame theek se toka nhi tha phir andar ye sab kya tha....par jo bhi tha hame ye bilkul bhi bardasht nhi h aur ye dubara hone bhi nhi denge ham!!
____________________________

Santu- ms kya main andar aa skti hu?

Hm looked up from her files and found santu standing at the door, so she just nodded at her request.

Santu(came inside and said)- jai hind Ms, ms wo duty hours khatm hogaye h, to kya ham sab jaa skte h?

Hm(looked at the time in her wrist watch and replied)- Santosh, hamne ye FIR register dekh li h aur case bhi samajh liya h, jispe kal discuss krenge ham aap sab ke saath, isiliye aap sabko bata dijiye ki kal sharp 10 baje sab yaha thane mein maujood rhe! Uske baad aap sab jaa skte h. (Hm smiled after saying this)

Santu( took the FIR register and said smiling back)- ji Ms main abhi bata deti hu, thank you and good night.

Hm(smiled)- good night Santu!!

As per instruction of hm, santu forwarded this msg to pj and cheeta.

Pj(asked)- Santu, tumne ye km ko bata diya h na??

Santu( quite confused)- par km h kaha? Nhi mtb aakhiri baar unhe maine Ms ke cabin mein dekha tha, uske baad maine unko thane mein nhi dekha!

Cheeta( thought for a sec and then replied)- Ms ko PD dene ke baad ham bhi field duty krne gaye the, hame bhi nhi pata km kaha h!

Pj( saw both cheeta and santu looking at her with hopeful eyes, so she said)- hame kaise pata hoga wo kaha h, santu jaha tum thi wahi ham bhi the, agar tumhe nhi pata to hame bhi nhi pata hoga na!

Cheeta(suggested)- ek kaam kariye na santu ji aap km ko call krke bata dijiye, isse hame bhi pata chal jayega ki wo kaha h!

Santu( her eyes shined hearing the idea and she said while taking her phone out)- bahut sahi idea diya tune cheete, main abhi unko call krti hu.

Santu dailed on KS's cell. They all could hear the ring coming from thana itself.

Cheeta- ee to yahi kahi se awaj aarha h, maddam ka phone chooth gaya h kya thane mein?

Meanwhile hm came out hearing the chaos. It barely took her seconds to understand what was going out there, so, she tried to manage the situation...

Hm first tried to call each one of them but none of them listened her, so at last she shouted...

Hm(shouted)- SHHHAAANNNTTTTT..... HHOooo... j..jaiye aap sab....

(And there it was pin drop silence...😂😂😂)

Hm(cont)- aap sab ghar jaiye, ham h abhi thane mein, ham ks ko khud bata denge!

Cheeta(complained)- par Ms ham kaise jaa skte h, hamari to night duty h na! 🤣

Hm(was definitely irritated but she calmly replied)- constable cheeta aap bhi jaa skte h, aaj ham ya ks, koi ek night duty kr lega!

Santu(added)- par km ka phone to....yahi...thane se baj rha h.... wo andar hi h....(she tried to move to check inside when hm stopped her by holding her shoulders and said...)

Hm(calmly)- Santu koi nhi h andar aap sab jaiye ghar, kal subha milte h aapse!!
And that's an order!

After getting order there was no more chance for any other query, so all of them were about to move out, when KS's voice alarmed their's ears.

Ks(asked coming out of the record room)- kaa hua, ms itni jor se kahe chillai?

Everybody turned back towards ks, but they all couldn't control their laughter after seeing the bhaukal queen all covered in dust from head to toe....

Hm (too couldn't control and she said in between her piles of laughter)- ks, ye kya hulia bana liya h aapne? 😂😂

Ks was quite embarrassed as well as deep down seeing hm mocking her made her blood boil but she kept quiet and passed an awkward smile to all of them and immediately left to the record room.

All of them understood that she might have felt embarrassed, hm too understood that, so she said...

Hm(assured the trio)- aap sab jaiye, ham baat kr lenge unse!!

(But least the trio was knowing that hm had no intentions of apologizing or any guilt of what she did)

____________________________
That is it for this part. Bye 👋 milte h next part mein.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1K 438 12
"The battle with myself is the hardest of all" Haseena sighed What happens when two souls finally meet to write their own Happily Ever After? Are th...
9.8K 1.2K 23
Tu haathon main toh hai mere, Hai kyun nahi lakeeron main... Ye kesa tera ishq hai... Saajna... ~~~~~~~~ SHO Haseena Malik, the famous good cop of Lu...
13.5K 1.4K 12
The story picks up from the end of Mission Jeet, from the moment Haseena Mallik sacrificed herself. Haseena and Karishma's relationship changes from...
42.4K 3.8K 19
A love story of KAREENA but in a different style. Haseena who loves Karishma from her college time but Karishma is unknown about Haseena's feelings...