One Piece x MHA: The Straw Ha...

By EvanPrimus_FTW

I saw a couple stories like this so I felt like giving it my own twist cuz why not. After fighting against AF... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 10.5
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
A Question

Chapter 13

2.8K 47 40
By EvanPrimus_FTW

-This chapter is shorter tha usual and were getting a bit more spoilers in the line. Read by your own risk.-

The Straw Hats suddenly burst into the room while screaming happily, both Yamato and Izuku just looked at them as Chopper flew pass the door with tears of joy until landing on Izuku's arms.

Chopper:"Izuku!!"-he screams while hugging him.-

Izuku:"Hi Chopper! Seems like your doing quite well!"-he says hugging him back.-

Usopp:"Izuku!!!"

Izuku:"Yo! Usopp! Good to see your doing well!!"

Usopp:"Better now that I see your back!! Is good to see were all here now!!"

Luffy suddenly flies throught the window tackling Izuku from the back and slamming him onto Usopp to finally crash onto a wall were the three that aren't made of rubber could only scream due to the unexpected nature of this, even tho they should have expect it.

Luffy:"UOOOAAHH!!! IZUKU!!!"-he says hugging the three of them tightly while crying crazily.-"IS SO GOOD TO SEE YOU AGAIN!!"

Izuku:"Yeah..."-he says with more tears coming out of him as he goes to hug him.-

That's when Izuku suddenly punches Luffy at full strenght sending his head flying throught the window as Nami and Robin arrive to see the stretched neck of their husband/captain before it flies back onto Izuku crashing onto his forehead making Izuku break into a proper cry.

"HOW DARE YOU GET MARRIED BEFORE ME GUM MORON?!?!"

"DONT GET MAD AT ME!!!"

"BUT I HAVE ALL RIGHTS TO DO!!!"

"NO YOU DONT!! YOU LEAVE FOR ALMOST A YEAR AND YOU DO THIS?!"

"YOUR CRYING OVER THAT?! I DONT CARE LUFFY!! YOU HAD MORE FUN THAN ME!!"

Everyone else could only look to this exchange between the seemingly two toddlers as the other Straw Hats finally arrived to see the whole scene unfold between them, it was like seeing two best friends meeting yet again after years which is...basically what is happening....huh, and here we were aiming to aim a shitty joke.

Nami quickly decided to approach both Izuku and Luffy just to quickly strike them.

Izuku/Luffy:"OW!! WHY?!"

Nami:"Because neither of you seem to be able to calm down."-she than turns to Izuku.-"Good to see your back Izuku."

Izuku:"I would like to say the same if you hadn't punch me."-he says with some tears on his face and a fist marked right on his face but even than, he still smiles.-"But hey Nami...I'm back."

Nami:"Is good to see you still."-she says helping both Izuku and Luffy up while Usopp and Chopper are still stuck to both.-

Robin:"Well is nice to see you again Izuku."-she says with a small and calm smile while looking at the chaos.-"It does seem like your trip went well."

Izuku:"Okasan!!"-he says getting everyone off him to jump towards Robin as he turns Smol Chibi midair while smiling widely and hugging Robin.-"Is so good to see you again Oka-san!!"

Robin:"Is good to see you again Izuku."-she says hugging Izuku a bit tightly.-"It does seem like this trip has helped you and from the sounds of it, it was quite the case huh?"

Izuku:"Y-yeah..."-he says still hugging Robin.-"But I missed all of you guys!! It felt SO weird to not be with you all after so long!"

Luffy:"It also felt weird to travel without you Izuku!"-he says going to hug him again.-

Izuku:"Oh yeah! that reminds me!!"-his arm is suddenly coated in Haki.-

A massive echoing punch is heard as Luffy is sent flying throught the roof while pulling Izuku with him as the two fly out to the sky.

Izuku:"WHAT THE HELL IS THAT OF HAVING A SISTER?!?!"-he suddenly gets punched a Haki coated fist.-

Luffy:"WHY DO YOU KEEP ON PUNCHING ME?!?!"-he suddenly is Hit by Black Whip into his chest.-

Izuku:"BECAUSE HOW DARE YOU GET MARRIED AND NOT HAVE ME HERE FOR IT!!!"

The two suddenly start fighting one another midair like this is some Looney Toons stuff as they crash into the floor and keep on fighting, most people seeing this could only sigh as they could see the effects of Sanji's and Zoro's relationship had slowly become part of theirs but in this case the two were just fighting because of not being with one another for almost a year, in other words, they just miss each other too much that words cant describe it.

"WILL YOU TWO STOP??!"-he screams as he comes in to try and kick the two of them just to have both block the incoming axe kick from the cook and causing a shockwave.-

Izuku:"Hhehehe, your leg has become tougher ey?"-he says while looking at Sanji.-

Sanji:"It sure did kid!!"

Izuku:"Dont call me a kid!!"-he quickly goes in for his own kick but Sanji seemingly teleports away from it.-"I'm Just 3 years younger than you!!"

Sanji:"Still a kid tho!!"

Where you see fighting, they see a reunion like no other as both classes who the writters definitely didnt forget about while writting this simple appearance of the Straw Hats yet again, finally arrived.

All of them were looking at this scenario as they saw the three fighting like crazy and having nonstop rush of feelings between one another, they were clearly being childish as hell but it is quite respectable specially when you realize for how long has Izuku not been here and he came back to have a bombshell be dropped on him.

Zoro:"Oi! You three stop before you wreck the whole place again!"-he screams to them while keeping a serious look.-

Sanji:"Hah! You are soft now Marimo!"

Zoro:"WHAT DID YOU SAY ERO-COOK?!"

Sanji:"WHAT DID YOU CALL ME SWORDS-FOR-BRAIN?!?"

And the attempt was futile as Zoro jumped into this small duel between four of the strongest in the whole crew started to try and kill each other under the dumbest of reasons as everyone could only look at this.

Izuku was fighting his captain while Zoro and Sanji were doing the usual which only caused chaos all across the yard while everyone else was worried things would get a bit too chaotic and people would get hurt.

But do not worry people, as a cloud started to form in the sky above them, everyone from UA only looked up confused wondering where did this came from or how it even happened as the other 4 keep on fighting before some of them stopped and looked up to the sky.

All four of them stared at the sky before their eyes popped out to the sighting.

The Three:"WAIT NAMI NO-"

"THUNDERBOLT TEMPO!!!"

The lightning suddenly falls down striking all 4 of them as only 3 scream out in exhuberant pain caused by the unexpected strike of lightning while the other one just stood there looking at them agonizing.

The lightning finally stops as the calzinated bodies of Izuku, Zoro and Sanji can be seen while Luffy stands there poking his nose.

Luffy:"Nami why did you do that?"

Class 1-A and 1-B:"T-THEY ARE FRIED!!!"

Izuku/Zoro:-the two suddenly rise up at the whole calcination dissapears from them.-"WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR?!?"

Sanji:"MY LEGS!!!!! I DONT FEEL MY LEGS!!!!! AAAAH!!!!"

Izuku suddenly kicks Sanji's legs at full strenght making them flex and hit his stomach.

Sanji:"Oh! There they are!"-he says holding both.-

UA Members:-blown away in shock.-(W-WHAT DID WE JUST WITNESS?!)

Izuku:"Never gonna get used to that issue of yours."

Sanji:"Not my problem I'm new to this powers."-he says getting out another ciggarete.-

Izuku:"New?! You've had them for almost two years!!"

Nami:"Okay all of you shut up!!"

The four of them are suddenly on a line now calmed.

Nami:"Okay....with this done....WHO ARE THIS PEOPLE?!"-she says pointing to everyone from UA.-

Izuku:"May I speak?"-he says raising his hand.-

Nami:"NO! I HAVE MORE TO SAY!"

He decided to keep quite for his own safety.

Nami:"WHAT THE HELL ARE ALL THIS PEOPLE DOING HERE?! DO YOU NOT GET THAT THIS PLACE IS LITERALLY OUR ONLY SAFEHAVEN SINCE WE DID ALL THE MESS AT THE RED LINE!?"

Izuku:"Can I speak now?"

Nami:"NO!"

Izuku:"THAN HOW AM I MEANT TO EXPLAIN?!"-he says with tears on his eyes.-

Sanji:"Well you sure came with many people."-he says looking around already having favorites.-

Without a second thought, Izuku had already slashed Sanji's ciggarete making him stay there silently.

Izuku:"A finger on them and I will send you to back to Momoiro Island with no way out."

Sanji:-he only raises his arms calmly.-"Calm down....no need to menace me with a death sentence...."

Izuku:"How much he tried a move on Uta first sight?"-he says to "no one in particular" aka the One For All Users.-

Nana:"100 Million Berries he did."

THE 2nd:"Too low, I put 500 Million he tried to hug her too."

Izuku:(Add another 500 Million for me please.)

Sanji:"Well what can I say!!"-he says with flying colors and red hearts on his eyes.-"She's too gorgeous and her voice is truly an angel's voice!!"

Izuku:"....Yeah that's definitely the Sanji I know."

Zoro:"And you missed him?"

Izuku:"Yeah, I mean I missed everyone so...."

Zoro:"I guess that's fair."

Nami:"Okay...Izuku, speak."

After about 34 minutes of explanations to every single one of the people in this place, all of them as they were notified of exactly what was happening with Izuku's case and all this people with him and much more.

They were surprised to hear that it had only been a total of 3 weeks for Izuku instead of the long 8 months that was for every single one of them was even Luffy looked surprised to hear this.

Luffy:"So you haven't grown stronger?!"

Izuku:-struck by the realization like an arrow going throught his head.-"OH NO NOW I'M LEAGUES BELOW ALL OF YOU!!!! ;----;"

Robin:"Dont worry Izuku, is not always needed for one to grow stronger."

Izuku:"YEAH BUT I'M FAR BEHIND ALL OF YOU ONCE AGAIN!!"

Yamato:"Can you atleast not scream."-she says patting Izuku's back as this helps him calm down.-

The boy looked more depressed than ever, while he was growing to understand one ability and literally Re-Engineering Dimensional Travel, his crew was able to go in one hell of a journey and much more as they grew stronger and better than what they were prior to Izuku leaving them.

In a way, he was sad he was behind them, but on the way, he was sad he never got a chance to be in this journeys with them like usual as all of them have kept themselves with one another throught the last years and for once, Izuku truly misses one of the many adventures they get to have.

Brook:"To train a bunch of future heroes....is rather interesting if I say so!"-he says sipping some tea.-

Izuku:"We have a total of 4 to 5 months to train them and I have even more to try and catch up, who knows."

Zoro:"So your set on staying with us?"

Izuku:"Yeah, I dont really plan on leaving any time soon."-he says now smiling calmly.-

Franky:"Great, only means we have to upgrade the machine for a one way trip for every one of them to get back."

Aizawa:"It feels like they are planning to kick us out."

Luffy:"Oh? He looks like a Ninja."-he says looking at Aizawa.-

Aizawa just stares at Luffy who stares back at him silently, the two only look at one another while everyone falls in silence and looks at this, for some reason class 1-A had silently come to the mutual conclusion that Aizawa may have just adopted another Problem Child into his life.

Nami:"Well it seems like our job will be harder than we expect for the next couple months."

Izuku:"You dont say."-he says as he looks around the place.-"I feel like were lacking somebody."

Sanji:"What do you mean by that?"-he says now looking around out of pure wonder.-

"I dont know, is just...I have this feeling there's someone I'm forgetting about and that it will haunt me if I dont remember in time."

A distant noise could be heard, Izuku's eyes went blank the moment he heard this as he stared towards the sky and only looked at a figure coming down towards him, he could only close his eyes accepting the fate coming for him.

Something had suddenly fall upon the greenete as he let out a groan of pain caused by this landing from a certain someone, his eyes were popping out as he screamed slightly before a massive cloud happened as they just glanced at this.

The eyes of everyone equally almost flied out while glaring at where the greenete once was, it was hard to see it as a massive cloud of smoke was made due to the impact but everyone equally was just looking in the place where he was as they could see a figure standing on where the greenete once was.

"D-DEKU!!!!"

"I can see you have come back ey Deku?"-the voice, who everyone quickly recognized as female as she stepped harder on the greenete's back.-"I bet you regret it!!"

Deku:"AAAAH PLEASE STOP STOP STOP!!!"-he says in agony while looking like he's about to shatter into pieces.-"I'M BEGGING YOU!! PLEASE NO MORE!!"

"YOU SHOULD'VE THOUGHT ABOUT IT BEFORE DECIDING TO NOT PAY UP THE FUCKING DEAL BASTARDIZE BROCOLLI!!"-she screamed still stepping on him more and more as Deku could only cry more and more.-

Luffy:"Oh? Oh is the one of the pizza competition!"

"Hah?? You just know me cuz of that?! Not because I'm the reason your brother is alive?!"

Luffy:"Oh it was you?"

"....."-her eyes narrow.-"Your in a group of morons."

Deku:"I-I told you....we are...the best..."-he said trying to catch some air.-

Robin:"Jewerly Bonney...I see this is your other friend Izuku."

Deku:"D-Dont put it in that tone...!!"-he says trying to get up as Bonney steps on him again.-

Bonney:"PAY ME ALREADY!"

Deku:"I JUST GOT BACK!! ;-;"

Bonney:"I DONT CARE!!"

Deku:"BUT I GOT NO MONEY!!"-he says finally slipping away from her and looking back at her with horror in his eyes.-

Bonney:"GOD DAMMIT DEKU! WHY ARE YOU LIKE THIS?!?"

Deku:"WHY CANT WE BE NORMAL FRIENDS?!?"

Bonney:"BECAUSE YOU NEVER PAYED UP!!!"-the entirety of the smoke dissapears showing her to have not an angry look but that of a saddened and exhausted look.-"YOU JUST NEVER PAY UP WHEN WE DO DEALS!! YOU JUST LEAVE ME HANGING WHILE YOU AND YOUR CREW GO AROUND!! SO WHEN WILL YOU FINALLY PAY ME BACK?!"

Deku:"....."-he only stayed silent as he looked away from her while biting his lower lip.-"I'll do it soon....I promise."

Bonney:"....You better do..."-she just turned away from him.-

Everyone was just looking at this whole scenario that had just played out in front of their eyes, no one dared to speak a word as Bonney just started to walk away as they just looked at her. Izuku just stared at this as he took a deep breath and felt a sharp pain on his back due to this hits actually doing a number on him, she must've used Haki and he didnt realize about it.

Bonney suddenly came to a halt before facing back at the greenete again and stare at him, he could feel her glare as he looked up towards her.

Bonney:"Welcome back, Baka...!"

Bonney quickly left as everyone just turned towards Izuku silently, he just looked at them as he took a deep breath and could only say one thing.

Izuku:"Dont worry, I'll pay as soon as possible, just that I didnt have the money in that moment."

Nami:"So you do?"

Izuku:"Well how much for a complete Marine Ship with everything needed to use it for smuggling?"

Nami:"Around 10 million Belly, specially if you have it in one piece."

That's the name of the stdasuiofbewniuvg.......So I, Evan, will take over for the time being.

Izuku:"Well....seems like this is my price to pay."

Sanji:"How much do you even owe her?"

Izuku:"Around 9 Million Belly."

Franky:"How is it that YOU of all people owes someone so much??"

Izuku:"Look I always do the mistake of going against her on food competitions even tho the voices in my head tell me not to do so!!"

OFA Users:"BECAUSE WE ACTUALLY THINK STRAIGHT MORON!!"

Izuku:"Shut up! You cant critisize me in the middle of my comments!!"-he says to "no one".-

Aizawa:"Great he's going crazy."

It was a tadbit more discussion with one another as the classes and everyone else started to introduce themselves to the Straw Hats including the mention of their quirk and how it all goes for everyone.

Luffy was impressed as some of them showed off their quirks slightly as his eyes shined like stars with Chopper who could only keep an eye on this powers and think of how helpful and powerful they must be to do their hero work, there was also that of them being heroes.

Chopper could only look at them with awe with Luffy as Izuku just felt his little remaining pride hit the deck to never come back which after all he has experienced in the last couple minutes since his arrival, sure he was happy but the shit that has arrived on him recently is just worse than before.

His mind was divagating deeper and deeper into it while wondering what exactly to do, his mind was set on coming back and from what it seemed, he came back in time to see his kid be born meaning he'll have to wait a bit longer and this means he has proper time to reconnect with his crew who has experienced a bigger time gap than him.

He actually felt distant of them, even more than during their 2 years of training as back than he would've learned if anything happened because this world is basically connected into one so while worries could stand for him, feeling like he was not there for them made him feel worse than ever before.

There was a gap, one he could only see compared to everyone else present, he hated that thought of being too separate from his group he so much calls a family.

Yamato:"Izuku."

Izuku's eyes only turn to her facing the woman he loves and looking right in her eyes, the first thing he noticed was the shine in them that were accompanied by an energetic and trust filled smile.

Yamato:"Is good to see your doing good."

He could only look at Yamato as he slightly smiled back at her calmly, he couldn't do much more than to stand up keep on looking at her, he couldnt help but suddenly take a leap and land on her shoulders making everyone look at both of them.

Izuku could only let himself lay down on top of her as Yamato just gave him a headpat and and the two could only smile at one another.

Yamato:"Your a moron for basically owing her a country."

Izuku:"I know...."-he says with some tears coming out but still smiling.-

Everyone suddenly had a sweatdrop due to how hard the atmosphere between the two was abruptly destroyed but no one really could share much of a word as they didnt know if this is how this two even work or how things go for a relationship between someone like the Lightning Knight Deku and the Oni Princess Yamato.

Luffy:"So Izuku, is there anything you did back there?"

Izuku:"Apart from loosing my time, not much."-he says still with a defeated tone.-

Izuku suddenly snaps out of it remembering something.

Izuku:"I know what I did do!! I almost forgot!!"-he quickly gets down from Yamato's shoulder before going to his backpack which was not too far from him as he grabs it and opens it up.-"I thought about it for a bit until I realized exactly what I had to do while there because I bet on god Nami would've punched me to Oblivion if i hadn't bought her something."

Nami:-her eyes suddenly shine as she perks up.-"Could it be??"

Izuku:"TADAN!!!"-he says revealing multiple outfits he has a hold off thanks to Black Whip, all of them of all sorts of sizes.-

Nami:"CLOTHES!!"-she suddenly goes to hug Izuku as Luffy just stares at this feeling weird.-"OH THANK YOU VERY MUCH IZUKU!!"

Izuku:"Hehehe, I had stopped a guy from stealing at a store and in the process I...kinda did the same as him."-he says with his tounge slightly out.-

Nami:"Talk about a foul play!! You learned from the best!!"

Izuku:"Of course I did! I mean...."-he gets his fingers together as he starts rubbing them.-"...We gotta save some money once in a while dont we?"

Bakugo:"Oh my god Deku...."

Iida:"Your deplorable at times..."

Shoto:"Cant believe we were classmates at some point..."

Kendo:"Pathetic."-she says with the most dead tone of them all.-

Izuku:"......"-he could only turns as he feels like dying again.-"Someone kill me...."

Luffy:"I can knock you out if it works."-he says...surpringly calm.-

This makes everyone stare at Luffy lost and confused about the whole situation and about his tone, it was rather terrifying to hear him of all people sound rather terrifying over something like this.

Izuku couldn't help but back out slightly as everyone else in the crew could only do the same still looking to their captain, it suddenly smacked everyone the weirdest and most unexpected possibility out of all of them as their eyes could still focus on him shocked and surprised.

(I-Is Luffy jealous?!)-they all scream interally while still looking at their captain with wide eyes almost close to popping out of their sockets.-

Luffy:"What's wrong?"-he asked looking at everyone.-

Sanji:"N-Nothing Luffy!! Just had a wonder to what we should eat seeing we got a lot of people today!"-he says with the perfect excuse.-

Luffy:"Oh!"-his face and attitude suddenly changes completely.-"I say we should make lots of meat!!"

Sanji:"You'll eat them all."

Luffy:"But there would be meat!!"

Sanji:"But I dont see you leaving a bit of it."

Luffy:"Come on Sanji!!! LETS EAT A HUGE BANQUET!!!"

Izuku:"I think I was just saved."-he says looking rather shocked.-

Usopp:"Agreed...."

Shoto:"So we just gonna jump over that...?"-he says looking at Luffy.-

Kendo:"I think is the best we can do."-she says picking up Monoma and Reiko who had passed out next to her, Luffy without realizing used a shockwave of Conqueror at full blast.-

Iida:"It felt stronger than Izuku's...by miles."-he says helping others up.-

Bakugo:"That was bloody ridiculous."-he says as Kiara grips onto his shoulder.-

Kiara:"That was insane...!!"-she says standing properly while looking at Luffy.-

Aizawa:"For worse I think it was a missfire."-he says looking at himself surprised he was not knocked out.-

Vlad:"It falls a lot on one's emotions for what we know right? That would explain why it happened."

Most people were either stunned or flatout knocked out by the unnexpected wave of conqueror shot out by Luffy just a second ago, seeing this, most of the crew went to help them up, Yamato tried and helped them but Izuku's overprotective and chivalrous side came out like a bullet to stop her and do all of the hard work as Chopper and Usopp also helped out carrying some towards the castle.

Everyone seemed exited about this whole situation and wondering what exactly was to come with this journey and from what they could see, it was gonna be seriously mindblowing to experience.

The Straw Hats could only speak to Izuku as he walked side by side with Yamato telling him how things had been for them ever since he left, some chases here and there, encounters with Marines that were flatout crazy, some bets that just like Izuku, they should not have done.

The stories were fun to say the least and both the classes were entertained by the banters of the group, even some that Izuku was in screaming about how they dared to do this much without him, he was clearly sad about it in all honesty but he showed to be seriously happy for his friends and them having a good time.

Iida:"What should we expect out of all this?"

Izuku:"Many things in all honesty."

Usopp:"Yeah, I, the great Usopp, will help on training all of you to become WAY better than anyone else ever could!"-he says giving them a thumbs up and a smile of confidance.-"We'll make sure you all are ready for anything!!"

Aizawa:"I still have to thank you all for taking care of Problem Child, but it does sound like he foun himself a home with all of you."

Robin:"Hehehe, Izuku always said the same when we ended up helping him, but he's also been of great help to everyone here in his own way, his plans were of great help, even more than he could ever give himself credit for."

Izuku:"H-Hey my plans are not the best..."-he says a bit embarrased.-

Chopper:"Come on Izuku! You've had some great plans like that time we dealt with Shiki!"

Izuku:"That....wasn't much."

Usopp:"You always say the same even tho you save our asses in the worse of moments."-he says with a sweatdrop.-

Izuku:"Come on is still not much more compared to what you guys get to do from time to time! You are the ones who saved me and even when we fought against Big Mom, I didnt do it alone and was saved many times by Law-san!!"

Chopper:"Oh but what about the battle in the Redline ey?? You came up with a whole plan to defeat them!!"

Izuku:"Y-yeah..."

Yamato:"You have to admit it Izuku, you have done more than you yourself think and you should be proud of it."-she says patting his head making the greenete blush slightly.-

Mineta:"I gotta be real, I really didnt believe you when you said she was WAY taller than you."-he says feeling like an ant.-

Izuku:"Yeah."-he says still staring at the Oni Princess.-"Are you sure your doing good?"

Yamato:"Hm? Yeah, why do you ask?"

Izuku:"Are you sure you are?"-he says looking at her and eyeing her over and over again as he seemingly teleported to notice each and every nook and cranny of her....that sounds bad.-

If it was still not made obvious for any of them, Izuku was seemingly super protective and worried for Yamato who was just looking at her lover pretty much loosing his mind in the constant worry over her.

Yamato:"Hey calm down Izuku, is nothing bad."

Izuku:"So you do have something wrong??"

Yamato:"No Izuku! I'm telling you calm down is not much!"

Izuku:"But what is it??"-he says with worried puppy eyes.-

Yamato:"......"-almost dying from looking at it.-

Chopper:"Yeah do you have something wrong you didnt tell me about Oden??"-he says also with worried eyes.-"Is there anything you need help on??"

Yamato:"N-no...Is all good for me!"

Izuku/Chopper:"Is it??"

Yamato:(I can barely handle Chopper's cuteness and now Izuku is here doing this faces in front of me!!)-she says with her heart racing.-(Aaaaahhh!! How am I meant to just take this looks from him??)

Izuku:"Please dont worry me Yamato....just tell me if something is wrong."

Yamato:"....."-she could only sigh as she smiles slightly.-"I will, but you dont have to worry that much about me you know?"

Izuku:"But I have all the rights to!"

Yamato:"But you still need to calm down, I'm not weak and you know it!"

Izuku:-between his teeth.-"Of course not, you kicked my ass a million times..."

Yamato:"Heheheheh."-she suddenly picks up Izuku making him hang in the middle of the air.-"Dont think I'll get hurt this easily Izuku, I dont plan on leaving any of you any time soon got it?"

Izuku:"Y-Yeah...."

Yamato:"I love you."

Izuku:"......"-he slightly looks towards his class with a clearly embarrased look.-"I-I love you too..."

Yamato:"Dont get nervous about it Izuku, is just how you feel about me right?"

Izuku:"Y-Yeah..."

Yamato:-she could only smile while looking at him.-"I cant help but love to see you again."

Izuku:"This is getting to be too much for me...."

Yamato:"Your just embarrased a bit."-she just kisses his cheek.-

"Dont let it get the worse of you."

Everyone could only look at this quietly seeing the sighting of an embarrased Izuku as he was embraced by who they could clearly know as his lover and most likely soon to be wife as she just couldn't help but embrace him.

The Straw Hats could only see both happily reunite s in their eyes and opinion, this is what they were missing in the crew.

Luffy:"So am I forgiven from earlier?"

Izuku:"No."

Luffy:"...."

Izuku:"...."

Izuku/Luffy:"LETS GET SOME MEAT!!!"

Straw Hats:-they all get a sweatdrop.-"Even now they are still kids...."

Nami/Yamato:(But I guess that's the charm that made me love him.)-Both thought while getting the hold of their respective husband and boyfriend.-"Lets get you two food than."

Izuku/Luffy:"Yeah!!!"

Izuku's anger to Luffy: 0

-

-

-

I'm surprised I even finished this chapter....so quick talk of all that has been happening in One Piece.

First of all, the movie is amazing and I see some possibility to it being canon but talking about this would get us into heavy spoilers so I'm not other than there's some things and stuff that could make said movie canon.

The manga has been going at it ever since it came back from the break and its been fucking nutty and i love it a lot....except for that fucking slap on the face for making us think Yamto was gonna join the Straw Hats and I am so salty still.

The anime has been loosing its shit giving us some peak animation which I've been loving a lot since its a treat for me and everyone else in this world.

That is all for me to say but god damn has One Piece been getting N U T S recently? I cant help but be exicted for whatever is to come along this Final Saga but I am so fucking exicted to see what we are to witness here and now in this next couple years.

Now with no more to say....SEE YA!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93.2K 2.6K 32
After the LOV infiltrated and messed with the civil war game of UA, Izuku deciding to take them all down by himself and succeeded in doing so. Then N...
33K 968 46
"You can't kill them! You're still a hero deep down!" The voices chorused, most familiar of them all was All Might's. "NO! I can't be a hero when eve...
601K 20.7K 55
Izuku Midoriya had everything a 4-year-old child could wish for. He had a family, a home and a quirk that was like no other. Thanks to a tragic and v...
79.8K 3K 30
After the LOV infiltrated and messed with the civil war game of UA, Izuku deciding to take them all down by himself and succeeded in doing so. Then N...