The Valkyrie (Rogue Cheney Lo...

By Silver-Tigress

18 year old Vivian Knight Hunter has been a member of the Fairy Tail guild for as long as she can remember. S... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
New Book!!
Author's Note!
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49, Filler, Showdown! Vivian VS Erza!
Fairy Tail, The Movie: Phoenix Priestess, Part 1
Fairy Tail, The Movie: Phoenix Priestess, Part 2
Fairy Tail, The Movie: Phoenix Priestess, Part 3
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Fairy Tail, The Movie: Dragon Cry, Part 1
Fairy Tail, The Movie: Dragon Cry, Part 2
Fairy Tail, The Movie: Dragon Cry, Part 3
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
The Final Chapter

Chapter 32

314 7 1
By Silver-Tigress

Third Person's P. O. V:

Natsu, Lucy, Gray, Erza, Wendy and Charlele return to the village but pause and gape are the destruction before them.

"Wh... What happened here?" Breathes Erza.

"So much destruction," Murmurs Lucy.

"It was Neridah." They turn to see Vivian and Happy with Kiba and Stella. Kiba was the one who spoke.

"Neridah did all this?" Asks Erza.

"I find it hard to believe one wizard caused all this destruction," Says Gray.

"It's only because Neridah is in possession of the Crystallite," Says Stella. She and Kiba glance at Vivian, awe in her tone. "But Vivian was incredible."

"Yeah! She fended off Neridah all by herself, and she saved a family from being crushed by a falling building," Kiba adds.

"She did?!" Exclaims Erza.

"You should've seen her! Viv-chan was so cool!" Happy says, fist pumping the air.

"It was nothing. Really," Vivian says dismissively. "I'm just glad I could help."

"Well, you did a great job, Viv," Says Erza.

Natsu grins at the brunette, saying, "Yeah! Nice one! Way to send Neridah packing!"

"Here, Viv. Let me tend to your wounds," Offers Wendy.

"Oh, right," Says Vivian sheepishly. "I'd almost forgotten about them." Natsu and the others watch as Wendy and Vivian move away so the Sky Dragon Slayer can heal her wounds.

Erza says with a serious expression, "Something tells me this isn't the last we'll see if Neridah and the Northern Wolves."

"They'll definitely be back," Kiba tells them. "They'll most likely make their move tomorrow night."

Natsu punches his palm as he says, grinning, "Heh! Then we'll be ready!" The others chime their own agreement.

Wendy was healing Vivian's left arm after having healed her right leg when the children of the family syed saved come up to her. The little boy tugs Vivian's tunic hem to gain her attention. He gives her a wide, toothy grin.

"Thank you so much for saving us, pretty lady!" He says.

"Yes. Thank you!" His older sister adds, smiling brightly.

"There's no need to thank me," Vivian tells them bashfully.

"Even so, thank you!" The girl says.

"My name's Vivian, by the way. What's yours?" The Knight says.

"I'm Kiko!" The little girl says before gesturing you her brother. "And this is Ken."

"It's very nice to meet you both, Kiko and Ken," Vivian says smiling. "You should probably get back to your parents."

"O-kay!" Kiko chimes as they turn and skip and run back to their parents.

Vivian and Wendy smoke after them.

"Wow. It looks like you're already becoming a celebrity around here." The girls turn to see Natsu and Lucy. It was Natsu who'd spoken.

"Don't over exaggerate," Vivian says.

"I'm not. You're really popular."

"He's right," Lucy says.

"I only did what I had to do," Vivian says as she averts her eyes with a faint blush.

"Well, it was rather astonishing to say the least," Erza says as she, Gray and the cats come over. "We've decided to make our move on Neridah and the Northern Wolves tomorrow. We all need a night's rest."

Vivian nods her head in agreement. "Sounds good. What happened to the Northern Wolves, anyway?"

"They retreated," Lucy tells her.

"When Neridah did," Adds Gray.

"Let's eat and then rest up for the battle tomorrow," Says Erza."

🗡🗡🗡

"What?! You mean, she used Celestial Spirit Magic too?!" Gasps Lucy after Vivian and Happy tell the others about their fight with Neridah.

"Yeah," Says Vivian as she leans against the wall with her arms crossed. "Even I wasn't expecting it. I thought only those contracted with celestial spirits are able to summon them."

Erza muses, "Perhaps those with a Crystallite are an exception. Such an astonishing magic."

"So, Requip Magic, Fire Magic, Air Magic, and now Celestial Spirit Magic," Recounts Gray, sitting in a recliner. "Wonder what Magic she's gonna throw at us next."

"Well, whatever magic it is, I'm still gonna take her down!" Natsu proclaims.

"It's basically impossible to do since she can use seemingly all types of magic," Lucy reminds him.

"Yeah, but remember what Chief Hajime said? She can't use any type of Lost Magic! So maybe I'm the better choice to take her down," Says Natsu.

"I want to be the one who fights Neridah," Says the Valkyrie Requip user. "I feel like it should be the one who fights her."

Erza nods her head. "Alright. I'll take on Victoria. She shouldn't be too hard to beat her with my Flight Armor."

"Then I've got Rei Inoue," Says Gray.

"That just leaves Liana to Natsu, Wendy and I," Lucy says. Vivian nods.

"We'll put a stop to Neridah and the Northern Wolves and save this island," Wendy says determinedly, fists clenched. Happy and Charlele nod their heads in agreement.

"Aye!"

Vivian gazes out the window to the starry sky as she thinks in agreement, "We definitely will. I won't allow Neridah to cause anymore suffering on this island."

~~~With Neridah and the Northern Wolves~~~

"I can't believe those villagers hired guild wizards to try to stop me," Neridah scowls as she paces the main room of the temple of Kyoshi.

"They're really strong, too," Says Rei. She has long pink hair and green eyes. "I had no idea there was someone as fast as you, Victoria."

The greenette frowns. "It still won't be enough to defeat my Flash Raven."

"Oh, I hate that we have to be enemies because that ice wizard is a real hottie!" Rei gushes, cupping her face as hearts appear in her eyes. "I hope he doesn't have a girlfriend!"

"You've got to pull yourself together, girl," Liana says. "They're our enemies, remember."

"Yeah... and that other Requip Magic user, Vivian... she uses the Valkyrie Requip," Says Rei, glancing to Neridah. "I'd read somewhere that a Valkyrie is a Norse female warrior that serves under Odin, and they choose who lives and dies and carries their soul to Valhalla."

""Valhalla,"" Repeats Liana. "What is that, anyway?"

"The resting place for the dead Norse gods and soldiers—" Rei was saying but cuts herself off with a squeal of fright as she ducks just in time to avoid a dagger being thrown at her by Neridah. It sticks into the wall while wobbling, before it finally falls still.

Rei cautiously straightens and blinks her green eyes, before sweat dropping. That was summoned by Neridah's Crystallite. All three women look back at Neridah. She was glaring darkly at Rei and looks ready to have a meltdown.

"I think you should watch what you say," Victoria warns her in a low tone. "I'm not sure but I think the side effects of the Crystallite are starting to kick in. The next time you say something out of line you might end up losing your head."

"Uh huh," Rei whimpers as she nods her head.

"I will not let that brat defeat me!" Neridah says. "I'm the one with the Crystallite! I'm the one who's going to win. And then," Her face grows dark which makes Rei even more nervous, "I'm going to crush that pathetic village for having sealed away such a powerful magic."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 31 14
The war with Zeref has finally ended, but not the way everyone hoped. The Fairy Tail guild has one sole member still alive. That member is Lucy Heart...
279K 2.8K 200
You are (Y/N) (L/N), an S Class Dragon Slayer Wizard from Fairy Tail!! You always have a code, which is to protect your family at all costs!! You see...
4.6K 87 39
17 year old Reina Evans Walker returns from a year long mission to find that Fairy Tail has a new member named Lucy, but that not much else has chang...
67.8K 1.7K 37
A girl. Lost. Abandoned. By two dragons. Her Mother and Father. She's a puppet. His puppet. Emotionless. A puppet without her strings that connect h...