The Loyal Servant ( One piece...

By Sleepy_Potato14

One piece x Genshin impact crossover! ( Discontinued check out the lost siren for the re-write version) Y/n... More

Chapter 2 - Ace setting sail
Chapter 3 - Coming back to the crew!
Chapter 4 - The Abyss's motive
Chapter 5 - Not alone
Chapter 6 - Unknown bag
Chapter 7 - Dead or alive?
Chapter 8 - A flying child
Chapter 9 - The marine base
Chapter 10 - A goodbye party
Chapter 11 - Missing
Chapter 12 - Emotions
New book announcement!
Chapter 13 - CP9 vs The stawhats

Chapter 1 - A wish from the Pirate king's son

5K 154 67
By Sleepy_Potato14

A shooting appear in the sky

" Look Ace! A shooting star! " Luffy said with stars in his eyes while shaking Ace's shoulder. " Go make wish " Ace said as he threw Luffy's hand away from him.

" I WISH TO BE THE PIRATE KING! " Luffy yelled on top of lungs which made Ace punch Luffy in the head. " IDIOT! Your not supposed to say it out loud! " Ace said in anger as Luffy rub his head in pain.

' I wish someone other than Luffy would accept me ' Ace thought to himself while looking at the shooting star.

" Ace...I don't think shooting stars would be going towards you when you wish, right? " Luffy said as he goes closer to Ace. " Get down! " Ace yelled as he protect Luffy.

" What the hell was that!? " Ace said as he got up. Luffy goes closer to the shooting star to see a human. " COOL! The star became human! Was that your wish, Ace? " Luffy asked. Ace was confused and went to Luffy to see a person with wounds but is sleeping peacefully as if it would heal themselves.

" Let's bring them to Dadan " Ace said as he gently grab the person on the ground. " Why? " Luffy titled his head. " I didn't know you were blind, they are clearly injured" Ace rolled his eyes as he made his way to the hut with Luffy.

" Did you wish for a crewmate? Is that why the shooting star became human? " Luffy asked Ace. " No... " Ace wasn't sure about his answer. He didn't expect his wish to come true.

" Can I have it then? " Luffy replied. " I'm the one who will sail out first in a few months so thier mine crewmate " Ace smirks as he saw the annoying look on Luffy's face.

" What if they don't want to join your crew because you're so grumpy " Luffy said which Ace replied with " Who wants an idiot as thier captain? " Luffy gasp and was about to make another insult but they already arrive.

_______

Your Pov:

I felt my body aching...Did I fell asleep for months? I slowly open my eyes to see that I wasn't in my spot where I slept. I didn't recognize it either..

I got up and saw that I was bandage up which is weird I was sleeping in a private spot.

The room was pretty small but I could tell they were a lot of people outside the room I was in...They were so loud.

I was about to open the door till someone did it for me.

" Oh your awake? Join my crew! " The boy asked me. Crew? Where the hell am I.

" What are trying you to do?" A guy punch the stawhat boy in the head which made him yell in pain.

" Where am I? " I asked. This was nowhere than the other nations I been. I thought I was at mondstadt but Barbatos would be bothering me by now.

" You're at Dandan's house" They both said. I don't even who was that. " I meant nation" I asked again a bit annoyed. " East blue? " The boy in the stawhat said.

" East blue? Be serious are we at mondstadt or- " I was cut off by the other guy. " You're at East blue and the island your in is " Dawn island". Is that clear enough for you? " He said

I never heard such nation or island like that....

" You're pretty stupid aren't ya? " The in the stawhat laughs as he patted my back. " Stop touching me " I glare at him but he kept doing it. I was about to grab his hand but the other guy stop me.

_____

" What do you think you're doing? " Ace glare at you. " I don't like being touched especially when it's my wounds" You glare back, now you and Ace have a staring contest.

" I'm Monkey D. Luffy the one that will become the pirate king! " Luffy said proudly. " And the guy glaring at you it's my big brother, Ace " Luffy did one of his bright smile.

" Y/n... " You wanted to say you were one of the Archons loyal servent but you were pretty sure they wouldn't get it. " Are you shooting star? " Luffy goes closer to you. " Shooting star? No I am not... " You said confused.

" Do you think they're just born? " Luffy turned to Ace. " Of course not, if they were they would a baby " Ace crossed his arms as he roll his eyes.

" Where are you from? " Ace asked you. You didn't really have a place to stay since you kept going from nation to nation. " I rather not say but I'm planning to go back " You were about to leave but Luffy grab your shirt. " Join my crew! Ace wished for you but he didn't want you, so I decided I'll have you" Luffy said as if he didn't sounds crazy.

You paused for a second and notice your clothes...they weren't yours it was actually the same type of clothes as Luffy. Your first thought that it was actually a deal from borrowing his clothes.

" Sure... But once you become the Pirate King I will have to leave " You saw the sad look on his face and murderous look on Ace's face.

" To go home... I have something I must do but I'll have to complete your request first " Once you said he jump into your arms and hug you tightly.

" Yay! Let's set sail once I'm 17! " Luffy said.

______

You and Luffy were hunting for some food while Ace wanted to get his own.

" Luffy, how will you become the pirate king? " You asked not really getting what it meant. " We're going to find the One piece and be one of most free pirates out there! " Luffy declared.

" Where do we find the One piece? " You asked another question. " I don't know but we are gonna look for it! That's what make it fun " Luffy smile before saying. " You know you should stop asking stupid questions " You were shock to hear that.

Your Pov:

Stupid? I'm trying to get information... I guess this will take long before I could get back home. I'm sure I will get into trouble but I already made a deal... It's my duty to fulfill it.

" Let's get that bear! " Luffy yelled and to my surprised he's arm stretch like rubber. It was so much different than a vision... could it be an Archon giving him that power? He doesn't even have a vision.

I snap out of my thoughts as a sense something behind me which made me summon my polearm and slice it.

" Phew...I was worried for a second" Luffy put his hand on my shoulder. " You're so strong! " Luffy praise me .

" Thank you...but this is just 1% of my power " I said as I look at my vision on my wrist. " Really!? Show me more! " Luffy begins to jump. " Sure, since we're going to be friends it doesn't hurt to let you know what I can do. "

I showed him my moves with different vision and he's jaw dropped bigger and bigger.

" T-that was so cool! What kind of fruit did you eat!? " Luffy asked. Fruit? Is that how he was rubber?

" I didn't eat any fruit, It was given me " I said. " Do you think I will have one too!? " He said excitingly. " I don't think you need one. You're strong just like the way you are Luffy" He blush at my words.

" Aw... You don't say that. I mean I'm captain after all. I will have protect my crew anyway shishishishi " He laughs. I really meant my words, he has potential to be as strong as me.

_____

You started eating dinner with Luffy and the rest. You and Luffy were talking like as if you knew each other since birth.

Ace was shock to see how your personality change to a cold hearted person who was about to kill Luffy to a person who is sweet and sharing food with Luffy.

Did Luffy change you? Perhaps you were always sweet but usually cold hearted to people you feel threatened. ( Answer was the second opinion)

Luffy showed the tree house of ASL

Your Pov:

ASL? Three letters? Maybe there is someone missing...

I started climbing the treehouse to see Ace sleeping and snoring loudly.

" This is where you will sleep for now on. Don't worry Ace always snore loudly so get used to it " Luffy said as he showed me some stuff.

We finally laid down to our bed.

" Y/n...Can I asked for something? " Luffy who turned to me asked. " Ask me anything" I said. " After a few months Ace will set sail on his birthday... " I guess he's talking about the promise to sail out at 17.

" I want to make a day he would never forget! " Luffy whisper loudly. " Like a party? " Luffy nodded at my guessed. " But I don't know how to cook " He whisper sadly.

" You want me to cook, right? " Luffy nodded so fast I felt like he was about to rip his head. " Sure, I can do that " Luffy smile at me. " I'm glad to have you as my nakama " He held my hand before sleeping and snoring loudly.

Luffy was like baby... It's been awhile since I found someone like this. I couldn't sleep... Luffy held my hand tightly as possible that I had to wait till he was in deep sleep to get out of bed.

I got some fresh air, I sat down to stare at the stars

Was I perhaps send here by one of Archons? But who?

I was starting to think how would do this. But none of them would without giving me orders.... I sigh

I couldn't even fell asleep and I have to wait till Luffy is 17 to finally move out of this small island.

I started hum a melody to keep myself from getting stressed out.

______

To be continued

I hope you like this book :)

I have bad grammar since English isn't my first language but please tell if there is any mistake so that I can fixed it.

Words: 1696

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

132K 3.4K 44
Have you ever wondered what it would be like to be actually Isekai'd. Not reading a character going to another world but you yourself getting sent to...
283K 7.2K 35
What if Xiao wasn't the last Yaksha? What if one of the "dead" Yakshas survived? Karmic Debt. Madness. Could anyone possibly survive that? The answer...
2.4K 76 14
A young anime and manga fan ends up dying after trying to save his classmates from an attack at his school. When he receives from an entity a new cha...
1.8K 67 35
The story is based on high school Besides from chopper the rest of the crew is in high school (yes even brook) the story is not related to the actua...