āˆ˜*Ė™āˆ˜š“š”šž š†ššš­šž || š’šØš®...

By LocalAnimeFan0v0

š˜½š™šš™žš™£š™œ š™©š™¤š™”š™™ š™©š™¤ š™Øš™žš™© š™žš™£ š™©š™š™š š™˜š™¤š™§š™£š™šš™§ š™žš™£ š™ š™žš™£š™™š™šš™§š™œš™–š™§š™©š™šš™£ š™¬š™–š™Ø š™£š™¤ š™›š™Ŗš™£. š™’... More

ā€
ā†“ āœ¦ š–šžš„šœšØš¦šž āœ¦ ā†“
f a t i g u e
d r o w n i n g
c u r s e
l i b r a r y
a n s w e r s ?
100 reads!!!
k e y
n e w d a y
n e w p a r t n e r
e n v y
p e n t a g r a m
i n k
āœæš•™ š•š š•’ š•„ š•¦ š•¤āœæ
-
w a t e r
f r i e n d
A/n: Nice
e v e n i n g
!!!Thank you all!!!
ĖįæĢ®Ė€ Halloween Special ĖįæĢ®Ė€
A/nā”€ā”€ (y/n)'s design!
b r a v e r y

r u s t y

598 11 0
By LocalAnimeFan0v0

✿ ✿ ✿

You sat idly on Kenny's ripped couch while Kyle and Stan watched you with shining eyes. Your smile was awkward as after sixteen years you were never used to this kind of attention.

"So.... what did I miss?" you waved your jazz hands awkwardly.

But your perch on the couch stiffened when the door creaked open.

"Not much!"

     "Bea!"

There stood the silver eyed beauty,leaning casually on the doorframe spinning something on her finger..

Wait...is that?

"No fucking way.." both you and Kenny stared at eachother.

Your same starstruck looks confused the hell out of your other friends, their part in this journey only just beginning. They obviously wouldn't know why the two of your were so shocked by the item in Bea's hands.

"Wh-where did you find that Beatrice?"

You stuttered. Your fingers slightly shaked as you were still relatively shocked.

"Oh this rusty old thing?" She revealed the whole item from its hiding place in her palm. The golden paint rubbed off a bit on her skin,to which she grimaced.

None found reason in you and Kenny's interest in the old thing.

It had the same three ring loops at the top of its base,the very same you gripped onto for dear life when 'breaking' into Cartman's basement.

"Its-"

"The skeleton key!" Kenny was surprised you even remembered the rusty item that helped the both of you open the wooden coppice.

"Woah,what happened while you were asleep dude,its almost as if we think alike now" He nudged.

"Nah, I'm just smarter than you!"

He was a bit taken aback by your statement, as you would have never said something like that.. say.. a month ago.

"And know way too much about keys.." he muttered.

"What was that?" You gave Kenny an oblivious look.

"Nothing~"

"Ugh, we're getting off track!" the red head grasped his hat in his tight grip, it was like the boy had been suddenly infected with the rage of the devil himself.

"How do you two know about that key?"

You smiled while Kenny grimaced. The memory of that fat lard made him want to punch a wall or something.

"Well Kyle, let me tell you a horrifying story about Cartman's basement"

"You went in fatass' basement?!"

"Yes Kyle, you don't have to make it a big show"

The blonde waved his hands mockingly at Kyle. The energy today was tense, you had just woken up from a several weeks worth of sleep after all.

But something new seemed to be stirring, a new conflict you were not ready to deal with. With all the stress of solving a teenage mystery, the thought of newfound drama tagging along for the journey was a huge no no.

" Jesus,..... can you guys just let us explain."

"...Fine"     "...Fine"

"Good" you sighed with relief.

"Anyways, Kenny found out Cartman had something to do with my curse and got way pissed off. So we want over there [I didn't have much of a choice], broke into his basement and stole the things that.... well, that we gave you"

You had a feeling of relief after letting that off your chest. You didn't know it was a weight that was pushing you down, you didn't even consciously knew you felt guilty at all..

Wait, why are they all looking at me like that?!

Their stares of disbelief made you have second thoughts about your new wonderous compulsivity.

Did they think you were a bad person now? I mean, going into a strangers basement without permission was pretty bad...

Did they already think I was a bad person?! Oh god--

You thought that they of all people would understand that Eric Cartman was no innocent bystander, rather a possible accomplice to your curse.

Or maybe you were just crazy! And you were finally beginning to hear how stupid you sounded!

The feeling of your heart rate going up was unbearable, so with all your new confidence you tried to calm yourself once again.

Calm down... you're a new (Y/n) now... and this new (Y/n) believes what she sees...

With a solemn face you all greeted their stares with a guilt-free "What?"

Oh you hoped that was the right decision..

Though you had just sworn to a new you, you couldn't help but squeeze your eyes shut. If you were going to be kicked from the group you really didn't want to see their anger-filled faces.

You heard a sudden shuffling. Probably finding out a way to let me down easy... or is it harshly? Dammit (Y/n)!

But in the midst of your thoughts you almost didn't notice the sudden added on warmth on your shoulders.

Almost.

"Huh?"

"Damn dude, breaking into that lard's house!? That's awesome"
Kyle had draped his arm over your shoulders, hence the warm contact.

You moved your cautious eyes to the carpet to see your other two friends.

"Well.... he does kind of deserve it.." Bea tried to cover a smile that had decided its abruptness on its own.

"Right on man!" Stan exclaimed.

Bea and Stan shared a proud smile, it was infectious as you soon gained their toothy expressions. It was hard not to, being surrounded by a fun and eccentric friend group for the first time in sixteen years.... it was exciting!

The only question was how did Bea get her hands on that key? It turns out Kenny had the same question. His eyes were cautiously trained on her figure,like she was a predator who would lash out if wrongly approached.

"So..where did you get it?"

"What,the key? I just found it on my floor" the silver-eyed girl looked proud of her discovery. "Mama must have knocked it over or something."

"Why did your mom have the key?"

She tapped the rusty item to her chin in deep thought. The question hadn't really crossed her mind until now.. "I actually..don't know"

Everyone slumped with a sigh of defeat. You were all stuck,with no further clues to lead you on. The key had given you false hope,which only dragged you all to a bottomless pit of more questions.

That was...until you had an idea.

"Kenny,do you still have that book?"

The blonde was puzzled. "Yeah...but why?"

You didn't answer until you had the tome safe in your hands. "How do you get out of a pit? You take a wild jump!"

"....What?"

"And by taking that jump,you're able to grab onto a rope.."

Kenny looked around to see if anyone else understood. None of them did..

"A rope that will lead us back to the top!"

"I....don't get it..."

"You may not, right now.." you said,tirelessly flipping through the aging pages.

"But soon you will.." finally arriving on a certain page. One that held Bea's maiden name.

The brunette pointed to the picture beside the incriminating text. "Thats my grandmother..."

The new clue gave you a smug smile,one you directed towards Kenny. "You were saying?"

"Okay okay,we get it,you're smart..jeez"

Still holding your smile you turned to Bea, mentally crossing your fingers. "Is your grandma still alive?"

She silently nodded her head,she must have been too shocked to speak. But there was something else there. Sadness.

"Where is she right now?" The brunette closed her eyes,gathering her scrambled thoughts. (Y/n) was her friend now,and friends don't lie.

"Follow me.."

✿ ✿ ✿

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

658 12 63
I apologise, this is my shitty story now.
137K 3.9K 23
This was requested by MintFlavouredKitkat. I have to throw in a warning that this story does hit some very sensitive topics, and if you don't deal w...
53.7K 845 51
I've read to many, so I'll make one The pic is also made by me
2.2K 60 16
A style fanfic! Started: Thursday June 16, 2022 Ended: discontinued Monday March 4th 2024 Southpark. šŸ’šā¤ļø they're christmas colors A sleep deprived...