Subject 005

By marilynstacy

005 also known as Jamie. She ran away from hawkins lab when she was young and was taken in by Hopper. More

Opening
First meeting
Invite
The party
date
The call
Monster
Weekend shenanigans
Will's funeral
Getting stuck
Jamie's run
Talking to Will
Papa
Christmas
New kids
Halloween
Gone
Attack
Sister sister
Gate
The snow ball
summer
Secret code
A way in
Billy's threats
Funny
Seeing everyone
The fight
The letter
Life without each other
Chrissy
Victor Creel
Max
Eddie
Swim
Nancys house
The truth
Jamies fault
Steves dream
Vecna's nightmare
Good or bad endings ?
Hii

Trouble

1.7K 46 0
By marilynstacy

When Jamie went to bed she had a dream come to her

"FIVE" a boy yelled at her, he grabbed her hand and pulled her away from where she was standing, she looked at his wrist which revealed the number '006'. She turned around and saw a figure of a monster in the sky.

She turned to the boy who was still screaming "WE GOTTA GO AND SAVE THE OTHERS" he yelled. Who were they others ? Who was this ?

She felt a creature come behind her, the monster with no face was staring at her

"FIVE NO" the boy screamed. The monster jumped on top of her.

She woke up sweating, she put her hand on her head and breathed out heavily.

The next day at school Jamie was walking in with Amy when Mia came running up to them

"Riff's having a big fight" she looked out of breath. Her face was Scarlett "he's in the lunch hall"

"Oh for gods sake" Jamie sighed as they all rushed to the lunch hall

They all ran in and saw Riff face to face with Tommy who looked red as anything, Tommy looked not only intimidated but scared

"Now you sit there with your" Riff points to Carol "girlfriend and you try and talk shit about my girlfriend"

Tommy laughed "that's none of your business muchacho" he just looked at Carol

Tony stood up "alright Riff can we just go they ain't going to admit to it" he looked down at Tommy "pathetic"

"Nono wait wait" Riff smirked "I want you to apologise first" he walked closer to Riff "apologise to me right now before I make any things worse"

Tommy just smirked and didn't say a word, Riff sights and grabbed the collar of Tommy's shirt

Jamie finally got through the crowd hovering Riff "Riff that's enough" Amy and Mia followed after her

Riff turned his head to Jamie "I'll be one second" the boy winked and turn back his attention to Tommy "apologise right now"

Tommy stuttered "i- I'm sorry" he gave in

Riff grinned "now apologise to her" he gestured towards Jamie

"Riff ! Stop" Jamie said a tiny bit louder

"Fine fine, your lucky the lady's here" Riff let go of the boy

Before he could turn to Jamie she had stormed off with Mia and Amy

Jamie shook her head "he's ridiculous" they sat outside on the grass "he doesn't need to stand up for me especially Tommy and Carol"

Mia smiled "I think it's cute, but he did overplay that a little bit" she agreed with her friend "okay now let's think positive breath in breath out" Mia breathed in and out.

Jamie walked out of class with Jonathan and Tina handed Jamie an orange invite "hey Jamie" she smiled

"Oh thanks" she looked at the invite and turned to Tina "can I get one more of these please ?" The girl handed her another one "thanks"

Jamie slid the invite into Jonathan's hand "you're coming to this"

"come and get sheet faced" Jonathan read the invitation he looked at her and smiled "no I'm not"

"Come on" she sighed "I can't let you sit all alone in your house for Halloween"

"Well you can relax I'm not gunna be alone" he tried to hand the invitation back which Jamie refused "I'm going trick or treating with Will"

"All night ?" Jonathan nodded, Jamie tutted at his response "no no way he's going to be out all night, they'll be back at 8 you'll sit and listen to the talking heads and reading"

"Sounds like a nice night"

"Just come it'll be fun, you can leave if you really want to" she smiled.

Later Jamie was in the library sharpening her pencils, when she looked over she saw a boy staring at her his wrist was exposed and had the number six on it, she kept on staring at him as he returned the look.

She heard a voice in her head "Jamie" it was a masculine voice "calm down"

"Woah" Steve grabbed her shoulder, she jumped and turned to him "you alright" he looked down at the pencil she was sharpening and it was half way off

"Sorry I uh" she rubbed her eyes and looked at the same spot the boy was in. To her annoyance he was gone

He looked at the corner she was staring at and saw no one. Steve could see she was agitated "hey follow me" he took her into the librarians office

Jamie breathed out "I don't know what's happening" she sat down on the desk

"What are you talking about ?" Steve frowned at her

"I keep on seeing numbers everywhere I go 006 and 004. That boy who was just standing there had a mark on his wrist of '006' I don't know what's happening"

"Woah" Steve stopped her "like the tattoo on your arm" he looked at her like she was going insane

"Yeah, I had a dream about him last night it was so weird it doesn't make sense" she looked at her surroundings

Steve put his hand on her shoulder "Jamie listen, you're stressed and you have every right to be" he sighed and sat next to her "you lost your sister and maybe it's your mind trying to play tricks on you to bring her back"

Jamie knew that wasn't it, Eleven was alive and well and living with her so she had no guilt "yeah maybe your right"

"Are you going to the party on Friday then ?" He stood up as Jamie nodded "great Amy me and Nance are going, we can just be teenagers for at least a night"

"Yeah" she smiled "thank you Steve" Steve hugged her tightly

"If you need anything I'm right here okay" he said into her ear.

When Jamie got home Hopper was finally there. She sat down next to him "yo old man, what's the problem"

Hopper looked annoyed "I can't let her trick or treat and she's now pissed off"

"I can take her out, she can just wear a mask or something" Jamie implied "I really have no issue with it"

Hopper sighed "it's too dangerous, if she gets caught you get caught, she's more wanted Jamie she's too young" he looked guilty of keeping eleven away from her friends.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

606 12 9
It wasn't supposed to happen like this. She was the new kid. She knew nothing about the dangers lurking with the small town of Hawkins. And yet she w...
14.3K 390 28
Being special. Being dragged into a mysterious lab and leaving the world she knew behind. Finding a reason to move on in a silent, handsome orderly. ...
111K 2.4K 47
- ❝so, let me get this straight. you found nina weird, but now you think you have a crush on her?❞ ❝yes.❞ in which 009 escapes from hawkins lab with...
5.1K 232 17
Returning to Hawkins after years of being on the run once she escaped Hawkins Laboratory during the massacre, (Y/N), formerly 004, finds far more tha...