๐Ž๐ง๐ž ๐๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐Ž๐ง๐ฅ๐ฒ

By ILOVECONNI3

"๐™„'๐™ข ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™ฃ ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ, ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ก๐™ฎ." EREN X BLACK READER Start... More

Introduction! โœฐ
1 โœฐ
2 โœฐ
3 โœฐ
4 โœฐ
5 โœฐ
6 โœฐ
7 โœฐ
8 โœฐ
10 โœฐ

9 โœฐ

546 24 69
By ILOVECONNI3

BROOKLYN, NEW YORK

(slight smut/short chap)

10:13 am ✰

you and eren walked in the studio together. you saw lights turning on, people walking in with breakfast, people setting up tables, and closets, packages of clothes being dropped off, clothing racks, everyone greeting one another. the vibes gave professional yet chill.

"eren," you looked up to him. "you said it started at one, we're here early as hell,"

"actually we're kinda late." eren gazed off.

"late?? they're still setting up?!" you questioned.

"oh camille called me in here last night, she wanted me to pick something out. don't worry, these shoots are fun!" eren reassured. you and eren sat down in the lounging part of the studio.

you were gazing, looking around. next thing you know a curly haired woman approached you, spinning you around.

"ahh y/n, it's so nice to have you here!" camille hugged pulled you in a full hug. "let's get started!" she dragged you away. eren smiled seeing your excitement.

"y/n your skin is so pretty, what's the routine??" camile opened up her boutique of makeup. camille switched on the her ring light.

"thank you camille, uh, just some basic cleanser and toner." you responded. "it's not a lot to it, my face used to be a lot worse."

"right right, i can see some old scars over here," she examined your face. "other than that, i'm in love with your skin. i get tired of seeing white folk all the time."

"i bet." you laughed. "who's your favorite clients?"

"uhh, i would have to say eren. he can be a lil stubborn and moody but i love the kid, he's grown a lot! plus that's a nice looking man, you better get him girl!!"

"oh trust, we got it down! he can be a lil sassy tho," you both laughed in unison. "what's it like being a manager and makeup artist, i can tell that's a lot."

"it can only be a lot if people make it a lot. say, someone got scheduled yet cancels, it makes me frustrated. cause imagine us preparing for you to flake out. it's very often though."

"that makes sense. so how long have you been doing makeup??"

"damn girl you wanna know my social security too?!" camille jokingly snapped.

you flashed quiet.

"i'm just messin' with you. it's been about 7 years now. i've been playing in makeup since i was a little girl." camille dabbed the concealer sponge on your face and blended it. "now...it's my life!" she laughed. "the pay is pretty good though, it's just me and my little baby anyways."

"awe, you have a baby?"

"not a real baby, i have a cat. though, we've doing some baby talking lately," camille confessed.

"ouu, i like the sound of 'we'. who is he??"

"no one special," camille dragged out her words. she began lightly filling in your eyebrows. another worker came in to grab something.

"he must be special if y'all talking babies." you stated. "what's he like? let me see what he looks like."

"he's sweet, and polite, respectful. he be putting it down at night. he's-"

"basically her husband." the worker in the back finished camille's sentence.

"yes, yes he is. i'll show you what he looks like later. i can't show you right now because i won't stop." camille is in love and her relationship seems inseparable.

camille finished your makeup. out of all the time you've gotten your makeup done, camille was really the best. she was funny, you two were laughing the entire time, and best of all she really slayed your face. the makeup didn't look cakey, nor feel heavy, it was a clean natural look with a purple-ish under tone.

you were feeling yourself in the robe you were given. you snapped some pics and videos to send to your friends or maybe post on your story. until eren walked past. he watched you for sometime, then he felt like he had to be a hater, like usual. "y/n, you gotta take the robe off," eren pleaded.

"it has calvin klein on it" you complained back. "it's not coming up off me." you propped your phone back up.

"we gotta start in less than 15 minutes, well now ten, take the..." eren heavily sighed. "if it makes you feel better, you can keep the robe when the shoot is over." he assured you.

"for real?" light beamed in your eyes, you were crazy excited to keep your robe. "do i also keep the sets??" you peaked under the robe.

"if they fit and you like them, then yea. come on!" eren began walking off to the shoot room. there was a little bit of tude in eren's voice that you didn't like. you became a little annoyed with eren.

"don't be pissy bitch!" you whispered beneath you, behind eren. you took the robe off revealing the black set.

you walked in the room, where bright lights and cameras flashed, a bed was set, and music played loudly. you saw eren freely posing the branded underwear and jeans, he was shirtless. the concept of this shoot was a couple, just a little toxic. you didn't mind it though, you thought it was fun to live in eren's life for a day.

the workers there called you over to stand by eren. "come on y/n, loosen up" eren placed his hand on your hip, seeping his hand under the elastic of your underwear. "relax," he whispered. "look at the camera,"

you relaxed your face and stared at the camera, looking straight at it.
flash!

"yes! beautiful! i want you to look annoyed and push his head, walk off with it too," the camera man directed. you did as told while eren played along. flash!

"eren look at her like you're bored."

"alright, y/n walk off, and eren, you grab her waist, but have more of you finger tips touch her waist,"
flash!

"yes! like that, amazing!"
flash!

after more flicks and flashes the shoot was now over. you and eren sat at a table together looking at the pictures that uploaded from the photographer's, carlos, laptop.

"i really like that one," you pointed at the screen. "you good eren?" you faced eren, waiting for a response.

"huh? i'm good. i'm chilling," eren crossed his arms and manspread. you could tell something was bothering but he wouldn't let out.

"alright, i'ma go change out these then i'll be ready to go. okay?" you got up and left to the changing room.

✰✰

you and eren walked to the car together, it was silent and awkward. though he still opened the door for you, kindly. before eren took off he stared at his phone for a moment. meanwhile you were searching in your bag for something.

"what are you looking for?" eren turned to you.

"ah, got it!" you pulled the object out your bag. "you need a pad or a tampon?" you held the two out in front of him. eren faced you with the deadliest dead pan stare.

"y/n stop playing with me." he turned his head.

"hey i'm not playing at all, menstrual cycles are really important. also you seem a lil moody and tudey. you know i got you stink, which one?"

"stop fucking playing."

"i got your back babe trust," you rubbed his back while placing the pad on his lap.

"walk."

"okay okay," you laughed.

"always playing." eren spoke under his breath. "we gotta get ready for this party though." eren pulled off. he placed his right hand on the head of your seat.

"when is it again?"

"it's around 9, but jean and lon probably won't start until nine-thirty, ten o' clock. it's a night club so they usual start late in the day." eren answered, focusing on the road. his hand was still on your seat's head, driving with one hand.

"oh okay, i think ima get a nap in though." you confessed.

"yeah, me too! my head hurts, like the shit is pounding."

"i'm just tired, we've been up all day love." eren blushed a bit hearing the word "love".

"you did good at the shoot today," eren complimented.

"you didn't seem like i was earlier,"

"i was annoyed, one of those "models" kept pissing me off. i'm sorry i took it off on you."

"it's good, i didn't really care that much,"

stopping at a red light, the light reflected on eren's face, you couldn't help but look. his face was calm yet still so bitchy, eren's hair was pulled up to a ponytail with few strands hanging out.

"eren you're really so cute," you admired.

"shut up."

"never mind."

✰ ✰ ✰

8:43 pm ✰

you added the finishing touches to your outfit, spraying some perfume on, piercing through your earrings. necklaces, bracelets, rings, bags, you got it all. even eren too. somehow you two ended up matching in the simplest way.

you wore a slim sparkly, spaghetti strap, black body con dress, black strapped heels, with brown neutral makeup, and silver jewelry. the dress hugged your body in the nicest ways. enhancing your curves and shape.

eren matched you with an all black outfit. a plain fitted short sleeve top, black dress pants, with dark brown dress shoes. he had his hair tied up in the messy ponytail again. his silver jewelry stood out and enhanced his skin.

you walked out his room to the living room, you saw him sitting, scrolling on his phone, leaning to the right of his couch.

he looked up and saw you in the living room. "oh you're finally ready, took you long enough." eren got up and walked towards you.

"shut up. are you ready?" you spoked annoyed. eren placed one hand on your waist, moving you closer, and one hand on your top of your butt, slowly moving down.

"yea i guess, i don't wanna go though," he pulled you closer to him, resting his chin on your shoulder. "you smell so good." he whispered in your ear.

"why don't you wanna go, aren't these your friends?" you questioned. also weird because he was rushing you earlier.

"hm," he laughed. eren began kissing your neck, placing wet kisses along your jaw. "mm, i'd party here instead," he gave your ass a squeeze. a soft moan let out by accident. he laughed again.

eren's emeralds pierced right through you, his eyes were resting low like he was intoxicated.

"y/n.." he spoke.

"yes?"

"i wanna hear you tonight." he demanded, lifting your chin up with his right.

"okay.." you stammered on your words a bit. you started to realize what could've went down if you went on but then you remembered.

"come on before we're late," you forcefully walked eren to the door, he picked his car keys off of the kitchen counter. he was smiling hard.

"glad we're on the same page, yes ma'am!"

✰✰✰

THE NIGHTLY

9:25 pm ✰

you two entered the club. it gave off a modern fancy, dark look and vibe. it definitely reminded you of jean and london. clean n fancy but street-like, with hints of an adult ish vibe.

the two of you were talking about the club until eren accidentally bumped into a girl holding her drink. "hey!" she said turned around in distress until she saw who it was.

"my bad.." eren apologized

"hold up, eren??"  the girl spoke, recognizing eren's voice.

"shana?? wow!" the two reached in for a mutual hug. "wow it's been so long, you look great!" eren admired.

"thanks you too! no more braces and glasses, and a wonky hair cut."

shana was a shorter light skin girl, her hair was in a short curly bob. she was cute. she wore a short baby blue dress, matching with her clear sandal heels.

you watched and observed as they talked. you wanted to get jealous but you kept watching where this convo would lead to. she was sweet so you saw nothing to pick on, she was mindful of you two being together.

eren got a small glance of you, seeing your bland face. "oh where are my manners!" eren wrapped his arm around your waist, pulling you closer to his hip. "shana this is y/n, my girl!" he introduced you.

your heart dropped hear those words. "my girl" it began pacing around your mind. also what he said to you back at the house. "i want to hear you tonight"

"y/n, don't be rude," eren snapped you back to earth.

"oh yea, right. hi shana, it's nice to meet you!" you both mutually shook hands.

"you too, we'll catch up later eren!" she turned back to eren. "i think london and jean are about to go on,"

"alright, we'll talk later." shana dismissed herself and all of eren's attention went right back to you.

"what's wrong? you seem in your in head?" eren teased.

"nothing. who was shana to you?" you bluntly asked.

"ohh," eren laughed. "she's my ex, we dated back in high school, nothing serious. why, are you jealous?"

"ha!" you laughed abruptly. "no. you're childish," eren caught on to your energy. he lightly pressed you on the cold wall, it was a column partition so no one saw you two.

eren leaned in and kissed you, latching your lip gloss on his lips. he pressed his hands on your ass.

"don't be jealous baby," he whispered. you could feel his warm breath tickling your skin. "tonight you can have all of me, however you want." eren reassured you, promising at the same time.

"i'm not jealous eren, just put your bitch blockers on." you demanded.

"there you go speaking up!" he praised. "that won't be enough later on." he lifted your chin up.

"shut up." you swatted his hand, eren laughed.

whenever it came down to eren turning you on you've always dropped to be so sensitive and a little submissive to him, just a little. he always took a toll on you in the most slightest way, with his touch, his looks, his words.

"you hear me?" eren asked. you lightly nodded your head yes. "unt unt," eren judged you. "i need to hear you y/n."

"yes eren, i hear you."

✰ ✰

london pat the mic, checking to see if it was on.

"can y'all hear me?" she pat the microphone again, the crowd hollered yeah. "y'all can hear me? okay i'm about to shit on you bitches real quick!" the crowd laughed.

"i would like to thank everyone who came out to support me and my lover, jean. this is an amazing accomplishment of ours, we've worked really hard, and i am so glad we can share it with all of you today.  so let's give it up for the reopen of "Nightly" the club!!" everyone clapped.

london clapped along with the rest of the club. she passed the mic to jean as he stepped upstage. he mouthed 'thank you' to london when he receivedfront the mic.

"again, thank you all for your support and love," jean stood next to his girl.

you pulled out your phone, snapping pictures of the two. there were enough seats in your section but eren wanted you to sit on his lap. every here n there eren whispered jokes in your ear, being the kid he is. his large hand was wrapped around your stomach for security.

in a time like this his touch was so pleasing and foreign. maybe because you've never been treated like this before. he was gentle yet so hungry. there was more of you he wanted to touch. you'd allow it all.

"you okay?" eren whispered in your ear. you nodded your head yes. eren moved the securing hand down to your thigh, giving it a slight squeeze then rubbed it up and down.

jean finished his speech and headed over to your section with his partner. you got up off of eren to hug them both.

"y'all look amazing," you admired the couple. you loved how jean and london always complimented each other with their looks. they looked good together.

london, looking good as always. her locs finally touched exactly her shoulders, so she wore her hair all down. the gold hair jewelry and crystals stood out and accessorized her hair.

she work a satin sage green dress which did her skin and body wonders. keeping it simple with low cut doc martens.

jean wore the same colored sage colored wide leg, dress pants, a black knitted beater with low doc marten. he wore more rings and bracelets, and kept his one 'L' necklace.

"thank you so much for coming, it's good to see you!!" london squeezed you tight. "um, hey lil bitch!" she turned to eren.

"hey stupid whore," eren greeted london. he got up from his seat and hugged her, and dapped up jean. the two boys conversed while london had all of her attention on you. she pulled a chair up next to you

"y/n you look amazing, when'd you get down here?" london's accent was so thick, it accented her monotoned voice.

"i got here monday, eren flew me out here."

"awe, the boy got a little heart in him," she admired.

"yeah he can be a little bitchy," you covered the side of your mouth with your hand. "he can be a little sassy too!"

"girl please," london sighed. "that nigga jean, the king of sassiness. i be thinking i'm the man in this relationship, mutha' fucka so sassy."  you both laughed at london's teasing.

"girl boo!" jean shooed her off from overhearing. "do you y'all want any drinks?"

"yea, i want something fruity right now." london demanded. "get me right jean."

"alright, ima get the same for y'all," jean got up to stroll to the bar.

"as much as he gets on my nerves," london watched. "i love my man, he looks so good." she admired her man.

the rest of the night you sat at your section with jean and london, you met some more of eren's friends and they were pretty chill as well. you were laughing and drink amongst everyone else. you could actually say you had a good time.

✰ ✰ ✰

10:13 pm✰

eren slowly pulled into his parking. "you had fun tonight?" he finally pulled in a full park.

"yes of course," you leaned in and kissed eren. "did you? you were saying you didn't wanna go earlier."

"yeah, i had a good time. i'm glad you enjoyed yourself." eren went back into the kiss, pulling your head closer. you two began making out completely.

it began getting hot so the two of you pulled away. your hand landed on his thigh.

"before we get up out this car y/n, what's set out on your mind?" eren set out straight.

"umm," you hesitated to speak, knowing bold what you wanted to go down. "what do you mean?" biting your lip. you moved your hand to his dick.

"what do you want?"

"i want you close to me." you confessed.

"close like wha.."

"fuck me."

✰ ✰ ✰

BEFORE THE PARTY

"y/n can i talk to you about something?" eren walked in the bathroom door frame. he sat the toilet seat down to sit on it.

"yea, what's up?" you tightened your towel on your wet showered body.

"can you come here...please?" eren begged. "i want to talk to you right here," he grabbed your hand, looking up you. "baby?"

you turned to around to face him. "what's up eren? what's wrong?" you looked at his tilt face, noticing the tiredness in his eyes. his hands were held out, waiting for you to grab them. you grabbed them when he began speaking.

"i know you probably didn't want me doing this, you probably don't care," eren took both of your hands and kissed them. "but this has been rambling in my mind since the last time i was out cali." eren confessed, sounding very serious.

"what is it?" you spoke, your voice was shaky as your throat started to tighten up.

eren looked at you with his low, sad eyes, watching him blink slowly saddens you. "we're going to court in a few weeks,"

"we? for what?" your heart dropped, in a fast beating.

"that whole situation with floch. awhile back, i reported it. i'm letting you know now, i have very good lawyers."

"why? i told you i wanted to leave the situation alone, i want nothing to do with him. the whole thing was over after i got my stuff back." your voice elevated a bit.

"y/n, you're right..just hear me out for once. you were drunk, probably the drunkest you've ever been yourself." eren remained calm. he already had a headache, breaking out of character would've had it hurt worst for him. "you were heavily under the influence, what he did was so sick and uncalled for, so how he's gonna be facing the consequences." eren continued his eye contact.

"though," eren squeezed your hands anyways. "i would like to apologize of how i responded to it, making a joke out of it. i'm very sorry y/n, it really torn me seeing you in that uncomfortable manner. i didn't know how to respond to it. very childish of me, and i wish beat his ass when i picked you up from there." honestly speaking from eren. his eyes were starting burn and water.

"i know sometimes i seem like a boulder and nonchalant or stubborn, but i really do care about you. i've never cared for someone so much. me flying you out here was apart of making things up to you, for my response to the situation, and the whole situation in general." he genuinely apologized.

"it's been eating me up for the longest, y/n i'm so sorry baby, i wish i stayed with you that night." eren faced his head down, with a tear running down his face.

your eyes began to burn from the tears that were quick to fall. eren stood up and pulled you close by your waist, hugging you tight. you rested your head amongst his shoulder, eren kissed your check. you finally hugged him back, gripping his shirt.

with time you soon spoke, "i forgive you."

"thank you." eren whispered.

✰ ✰ ✰

1/2
3700+ words

A/N; sorry for the genre switch, i just wanted to get that angst out of the way. thank you for choosing this book, i hoped you enjoyed!

@ILOVECONNI3💋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

146K 5.2K 47
Connie x black reader "Ion wanna fall in love, Ion think it's for me." Accomplishments: #1 Conniexreader 10.11.21 #2 blackreader 9.14.21 #1 xblackr...
197K 6.2K 43
โ€• living in ignorance will never be enough. levi ackerman x fem reader. Completed! March 29th 2021 - December 13, 2021
133K 4K 45
a connie x black fem! reader "baby don't you know that talk is cheap" in which two friend groups intertwine in more ways than one college au! moder...
184K 6K 49
Eren x blackreader "I know it's all my fault. Made you put down your guard I know I made you fall, Then said you were wrong for me I lied to you." A...