His Significant Other (Comple...

By dead_paradoxcs

Warning: This story contains mature content [MxB] and mpreg, which stands for MALE PREGNANCY; if you don't li... More

Teaser
Significant 1| Louis Andrei Kim ✓
Significant 2| Kidnapped✓
Significant 3| Mr. Goody Man ✓
Significant 4 | Gift Note
Significant 5| Delusional
Significant 6| Intruders
Significant 7| Bidding
Significant 8| In his Possession
Significant 9| Damien
Significant 10| Something Hard
Significant 11| Going Home
Significant 12| Nathan's Mate
Significant 13| The Card
Significant 14| The Face-Off
Significant 15| Rogues
Significant 16| Imposter
Significant 17| Fangs and Eyes
Significant 18| Council Visit
Significant 19| Strange Thirst
Significant 20| Ellah Jean Montalva Kim
Significant 21| Mine
Significant 22| Bound to be A Hybrid Couple
Significant 23| Blood Thirst
Significant 24| Heat
Significant 26| Alpha's Rut
Significant 27| Trackers and Rogues
Significant 28| For my Precious
Significant 29| Mark me
Significant 30| Chaos
Significant 31| Captured
Significant 32| The Bride
Significant 32| Escape Plan
Significant 33| Farewell
Significant 34| Chained Possession
Significant 35| Running Out of Time
Significant 36| The Unholy Wedding
Significant 37| Lost Soul
Significant 38| The Funeral
Significant 39| Weird
Significant 40| Pregnant
Significant 41| Pregnancy Hormones
Significant 42|The Triplets
Epilogue
His Series: Book 2✓

Significant 25| Riot

2.5K 93 4
By dead_paradoxcs

Chapter 25: Riot

Andrei's PoV

"Aww..." my stomach's hurting...

Poor tummy.

I have to refill and that means, mint chocolates! Leaving the tv open, I peak in the bathroom and saw Dammy's bulging muscles with dripping water.

His back was facing me and those cute dimples on the top of his bum made me snicker. But his sinfully tanned skin glistened everytime he would move, it made me blush.

Turning away from the door, I head down to the staircase and ran to the kitchen. I opened the fridge and my eyes sparkled at the sight of my mint chocos.

Grabbing a one gallon of mint choco ice cream, I head to the countertop to sit on it but immediately winced when an uncomfortable feeling flashed in my system.

But immediately went off.

Shrugging, I hop on the countertop and quickly devoured my ice cream.

"Loui? Favi? Do you want some ice cream?" I reached out while scooping.

"No, just devour it all. I'm not hungry at all." Favi answered with his mean tone, I shrugged.

But what made me stopped was Loui's whimper.

"Loui, are you okay?" I grew concerned, especially when he answered with shaky breath.

"Go back to our mate... I—It's dangerous..." he whispered the last sentence making me slightly afraid.

Is he... dying?

"No, he's not dying. He's just in heat." heat? He's hot?

"Heat?" I furrowed my brows and immediately goes to the refrigerator, opening it and the freezer.

I tried my best to fit my body inside the large freezer, in hopes of Loui would feel better.

"For the sake of your pheromones, he's in heat! Not a fever! You need to do the fuc—"

"Don't listen to him! Just go back upstairs, please." Loui countered and I grew more concerned.

Before running back upstairs, I grabbed my ice cream and took a spoonful of it. Biting the spoon while running to the stairs, I was halted when a group of bulky men blocked my way.

"H—Hi?" I shyly greeted and waved but flinched when I heard them growl.

"Sweet..."

"I am dying for a taste."

"You do know you're not to wonder around with your sweet pheromones coming out of you, right?" One of them ask in a mocking tone making me back away, afraid to be crushed by them.

"You just did a very beautiful mistake." the other one growled and pounced at me making me run outside for help.

I turned in every corner, wishing I would lose them with this tactic but I'm wrong. I can hear their paws hitting the grown, following me.

I started to sob until my thick tears instantly glide down to my chin. I keep on running while screaming for help, but grew more afraid when I just noticed how some of the pack, mostly men, would join the chase. Turning aggressive with their growls.

"You sick maniacs. Stop chasing our Alpha's mate! He's the Luna!" screamed by the female members and tried to stop them.

A few of them got held down but still, the remaining were chasing me.

I turned to the corner and fall on the ground when I came faced to face with Demillio's confused face.

It took him a second until he realized a thing, "You're in heat." he backed away and pinched his nose making my lip quiver in fear.

"Yo, the fvck with those assholes playing chase—" Leo's eyes went wide and instantly choke, looking at me in shock.

"Is that—"

"We need to stop them and keep Luna's safety."

Demillio reached to stand me up, then quickly pulled his hand away. His other hand was still pinching his nose and I don't know if I'm that stinky.

"They're coming near, I'll try to stop them. And you, get Luna to the Alpha." Demillio commanded Leo who also pinch his nose.

"O—Okay! Oh my god, you've got to be kidding me. Drei, you have the sweetest scent I have ever—"

"For fvck's sake, act as his bodyguard like you used to be!"

Leo grabbed my wrist gently and lead me to the different way. We run and run until I heard Demillio's scream of profanities.

"L—Leo, is Demillio's going to be okay?"

"That guy is going to be alright. I'm just concerned with how am I gonna bring you back to Alpha Damien and those guys' punishment after this." he said while trying not to look at me.

Am I having a disease?

We were brought back in the kitchen and was about to run through the door when a guy grabbed my shoulder making me yelp.

In an instant, Leo took him on the ground and pinned him there. I was left standing with a wobbling knees and a strange feeling in my bum.

I reached out for my bum and confused when I saw a wet, slippery substance came from it.

What is this?

"Run!" Leo screamed before being crushed by five men.

I run outside and shifted, making my clothes torn into pieces. I run until I reached the woods, forcing myself to run faster.

"You both just caused a riot. Oh, I'm very proud."

"This isn't funny, Favi! Just mind link Silvano because I can't mind link Damien with this state!" Loui countered until we reached an open space.

We took a rest on the ground while inhaling a lot of air. My limbs aches from the running I've done. And that slippery substance keeps on leaking from my butthole.

"I'm sorry, you just have to experience this because of my heat." Loui apologized making me internally shake my head.

"You're not at fault, Loui. It's my fault, if I just quickly took action, we'll be safe and none of this would happen." I reasoned and winced from the uncomfortable feeling.

That's when my body grew hot. I feel so hot that I shifted back into my human form and scratched my wrist. The longer the feeling of hot rise, the fast I keep on scratching every part of my body.

It hurts.

"I—It hurts." I whimpered and keep on scratching.

"Okay, okay. Maybe it's time for me to save the world. I'll take control of your body, Drei, and get us out of he—"

"You'll drink from anyone you'll see." Loui argued and I mentally nod.

Whenever I let Favi took control, he keeps on pulling anyone near him and sniff their neck.

"That's the point— Well, no. I'm taking us out of here then I'll claim my reward from drinking from anyone."

"You—" we stayed still when we heard several of growls and a count of ten large wolves circled us.

Loui shifted and tried his best to growl threateningly to them but instantly shivers from their bark.

I'm scared... Where is Dammy?

Just as I sneer at the one who was about to pounce at me, the smell of the familiar mint choco with sakura flowers.

He growled but they didn't seem to notice Dammy. He's still in his human form but instantly shifted in his wolf, howling like the almighty he is.

The wolves finally heard it and they seemed to be snapped back into reality. They look at me confusedly and back to Dammy, they've done it several times until they shifted in their human form and kneel.

"Luna, we ask for your forgiveness from our behavior. We'll accept any punishment we'll have to face for—"

"Well, you should. Because I am not taking no for an answer!" Dammy bark after shifting into his human form, already standing behind me.

I shifted back and let my aching body to drop on the ground. Dammy carried me in a bridal style and I'm fast to hide my face on his neck, hiding my wetting face from the crying.

It hurt. It hurt. It hurt.

Dammy inhaled sharply and hold me tighter making me wince.

His scent, it's making me relax. His warmth, his breath, his toned muscle alone were making me calm my nerves. But I want something more.

I want all of him.

His Significant Other
by dead_paradoxcs
Plagiarism is a no-no word.

I know, it's supposed to be a smut chapter and I was about to take this as a draft but my homie suggested to update it for him to know what exactly happened to Andrei. The promised smut will be on the next chapter, so don't worry. You can even skip it, if you're uncomfortable reading that.

And I'm sorry for the late update. I'm lacking of a plot, that's why, so I needed a break. I'll just make it with you by making the smut scene better.

Thank you for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.6K 1.5K 29
Kai Ocean: 16 year old boy who's parents died when he was 11 due to their pack. An omega, which means he is seen as nothing but a slave. Gay and his...
56.7K 1.8K 5
🔞Includes Mature Themes🔞 Such As- Sex A/B/O Dynamics Smut Profanity Kinks Violence Blood and Gore Graphic description of blood Mpreg Intersex ma...
63.9K 3.1K 45
Liam Forsythe was not dealt an easy hand. On the day he was born, his dad, family and their entire wolf pack were massacred by a rival. The only reas...
1M 30.9K 67
Book 1: The Submissive Series Xander is the Alpha of the Crimson Moon Pack, the most powerful Pack in the supernatural world. He is a strong and po...