The Panther Sage

By Sarah_8th_Hokage

Kenji is the clan heir to the Pansā clan in the Hidden Leaf village. Who is determined to be the best and st... More

Character Introduction
Chapter 1: Academy Enrollment

Season 1: The Academy days

28 3 0
By Sarah_8th_Hokage

Kenji is a young member and heir to the famous Pansā clan who attends the Konoha Ninja Academy with his friends. Although still young, he has a lot coming his way. New rivalry is formed challenges arise. And many types of bonds are built. This is the first chapter of his life. Nothing compared to the challenges and difficulties that await him down the road to becoming a shinboi of the Hidden Leaf Village.

Chapter one is coming soon...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 60.4K 73
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
105K 9.3K 111
"You think I'm golden?" "Brighter than the sun, but don't tell Apollo" Dante hates Rome's golden boy. Jason doesn't even remember him. Right person w...
236K 8.2K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
597K 9.3K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...