"When She Woke Up"- (Newt&Tho...

By cloudyskies13569

[under major editing and re-drafting] The soft pitter-patter of footfalls on damp grass approached. She laid... More

~Playlists~
~Her Eyes~
~Slight Panic~
~"It's Calm"~
~The Bonfire~
~Skillz~
~That's A Weed~
~Got A Heart To Give~
~Stupid Gardening Tool~
~Newt's In Charge~
~Just Keep Running~
~The Edge of Life and Death~
~The Path You Took Before~
~A Slow Recovery~
~"Fit To Be A King"~
~Winning You~
~The Time You Actually Run For Your Life~
~"That's A Griever, THAT'S A GRIEVER!!"~
~The Sacrifice~
~"MINHO, WHAT'S THE SEQUENCE?!"~
Next Book is Out!
A/N 🎉1k+ reads!!
10k+ reads!! 🤩🎉

~Author's Note~

677 9 9
By cloudyskies13569

Hello! I hope you're enjoying this fanfiction. I've decided that some of the memes at the beginnings of chapters are kinda irrelevant with the chapter and I want them to correlate sort of- So, I hope you guys don't mind this small reorganizing. It won't be long but I'll have another chapter up soon!!

・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆。・:*

On another note!

Thank you so much for this many reads and votes in this small period of time!!! I really appreciate it and it is what is motivating me to finish this fanfic.

・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆。・:*

QOTD: Milk or cereal first?

Milk 😈 🥛

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85.7K 2.1K 25
You and Edmund Pevensie have had a long history of not so pleasant events, hes always made fun of you in school when you were young. When you moved y...
195K 4.9K 42
the coughing in the middle of the night had scared you enough, but here she was in broad daylight, practically dying. after your mother falls ill, y...
251K 7.1K 22
You are eleven years old, hidden in your basement hiding from your abusive parents. A knock at your door draws your attention before you hear your mo...
163K 5K 100
"I think I'll meet you guys there, I'm going to go and see if I can talk to Harry." Hermione whispered in my ear. I gave her a nod and sat down on th...